Friends? More than friends? E...

By katemoz4

(y/n= your name) Y/f/n went to her first FIYM concert, but when its over, you think you left your phone insid... More

Preconcert;)
The concert
3. Meeting the boys
Texting the guys
Untitled Part 5
The sleepover
Sleepover pt. 2

Untitled Part 6

174 8 5
By katemoz4

Y/N POV

The guys just picked me up, im wondering what we will do tonight, you grab your bag and run outside. "hii!! Guys!!" You yelled. "hey y/n" said Ricky smiling. "sup!" Yelled Liam and emery. "so where are we going to dinner" you ask with a grin. "well, I guess we can tell you" says emery. "we are going to chipotle!!!!" Liam says really excited. "yay I love chipotle!" You yell. "I knew you would like it!! Says Ricky with a sense of triumph in his voice. "well we are here guys" says emery.

~~~ after you all eat~~~

"so what are we going to do at you house?" You ask. "that is for us to know and for you to find out later" says Ricky with a wink. "oh a mystery, I love it!!" You said.

A/N

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LITERALLY FOREVER, AND THAT THE CHAPTER IS SHORT, I WANTED TO HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS, SINCE I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY.

LOVE YOU GUYS, KATE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
157K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.