In Too Deep [FIRST DRAFT; UNE...

By __Slimmx3

30 year old Anthony Williams is one of NY's finest. He has been on the force for about nine years has a lovin... More

C h a p t e r. O n e *
C h a p t e r. T w o *
C h a p t e r. T h r e e *
C h a p t e r. F o u r *
C h a p t e r. F i v e *
C h a p t e r. S i x *
C h a p t e r . S e v e n *
C h a p t e r. E i g h t *
C h a p t e r. N i n e *
C h a p t e r. T e n*
C h a p t e r. T w e l v e*
C h a p t e r. T h i r t e e n *
C h a p t e r. F o u r t e e n*
C h a p t e r S i x t e e n *
C h a p t e r S e v e n T e e n *
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N *
C H A P T E R N I N T E E N*
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E *
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O *
Authors Note
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E*
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R *
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E *

C h a p t e r. F i f t e e n*

13.7K 503 75
By __Slimmx3

Diana (Tracey)

I watched them from my seat in the food court from a distance. Down in front of me was a pointless meal that I ordered just for show, but my real reason for being here was them, him. I couldnt believe that Anthony had the nerve to be out with another woman, parading her around with pride. Especially a bitch like Angel.

She pranced her ass in the hair salon today like someone owed her something, when in reality she aint no better than the rest of us. I heard about her, honey is a under cover prostitute; fucking every nigga out here for a couple hundred dollars. What could her and my man possible have in common? Not a damn thing. It took everything in my power earlier not to slap the grin off her face when she went on bragging about how she was seeing someone. Then i nearly lost my mind when Anthony's truck pulled up to the front of the shop and she walked out with her head held high and greeted him with a kiss. Now that leaves me here sitting in the mall pretending to be eating lunch, but what i really was waiting for my man to get away from this basic bitch.

"Can i help you?! What the hell are u staring at?!" I hollered at the woman at the make up cart stand in front of me. Ill admit that i must have looked crazy watching them walk around FootLocker but i didn't give any fucks, what she needed to be worried about was her card maxing out and not me and my business. "Took them long enough." I mumbled to myself this time. They finally exited the damn store with two bags each just to go into another. I needed to talk to Ant real bad, i was starting not to care if i interrupted their bullshit date. What did i care about taking back whats rightfully mine?

Not wanting to waste this meal, i decided to actually eat it before it went bad. Not only was this my first meal since yesterday afternoon, but i barely had the money to get my hair done this morning. I had to borrow hotel money from a friend and just winded up stealing his entire wallet, oh well, had to do what i had to do. No hard feelings. Grabbing my salted crackers and bottle of ginger ale i made my way to the store with out cleaning up my mess. No one had time for that shit, it was time for operation get my man back.

Minus the fact that i had on a three day old outfit and i lacked some make up, i know i looked good. My hair was done and my curves went unnoticed by many other people. I didn't look my best but i was looking right. I had to if i wanted my plan to go right. A smile crept on my face as i thought about Ant would react when he saw me again, i needed him to miss me as much as i missed him. Striding into the store with confidence and let my eyes scan around until they found who i was looking for. Instantly my heart fell past my stomach watching her pull him into the dressing room by his shirt; and he didn't seem to be putting up much of a fight. Oh god, he's fucking her and in public. What the hell?.

I quickly snatched a total of four items off the first rack i found, not caring if they were my size or not and rushed over to the next available changing room, which was right next to them. Just as i suspected they were fooling around. Where the fuck is a manager when you need them?

"Ang, you're going to get us kicked out. This is indecent exposure." He chuckled between kisses and grunting softly,

"Hmm says the man that started all of this in a bar bathroom." She giggled. "Besides you started earlier I'm just finishing." I pressed my ear against the wall and could hear her fondling with his belt buckle as they shared another kiss. "Uh uh. I got this." She demanded. Seconds later i heard nothing then followed by soft groans from Ants voice. I could tell he was containing himself to prevent from being so loud. Her moans sounded muffled, as if something was covering her mouth which caused me to peek down at the bottom. She was on her knees. Hes letting the bitch suck his dick in broad daylight?! They had sex in a bathroom at bar?! When did he start seeing other people? Shit, when did he start fucking other people.

This wasn't the Anthony that i knew. I had hard time getting him to fuck me wildly in our own bed, and he has the nerve to do shit like this with the next chick. A part of me couldn't help but be turned on while the other part was beginning to feel as sick as i. Was supposed to be pretending to be. How was i supposed to get him back now? What am i going to do? I couldn't end up back in North Carolina and be boring old sick Tracey i wanted to be the sane woman he knew as Diana. This Angel bitch is fucking everything up for me. First i hear that her baby daddy was the one who had something to do with Kings death and now shes fucking my other man. Im really starting to hate this broad.

A knock at my changing room door snapped me out of my thoughts, almost scaring me. "Just a minute." I snapped gathering the clothes before exiting. As i made my way out the stall and past the impatient woman, i bumped right into someone who obviously wasn't paying attention. Right as i prepared to give the person a piece of my mind i became tongue tied.

"Im sorry ma'am, that was my fau-" He stopped mid sentence after picking up my belongings and getting a good look. "Diana?"

"Hey to you too." I smiled extra hard. "What brings you here?" Like i didn't already know. My smile faded just as his company came up behind him and whispered something to him and he nodded in agreement. "New friend?" I smirked rolling my eyes as she walked away and he turned his attention back to me. "You've done better." I shrugged.

  "Excuse me?" He asked offensively titling his head slightly. "You know what you take care Diana."

"Ant, Wait." I pleaded tugging on his arm to stop him from leaving. "I think im pregnant." I mumbled clutching my snack near my stomach. I shocked myself with how fast I blurted it out and went against my plan but I began panicking when I thought he was walking away.

  "What did you just say?" 

   "I think im pregnant with your baby Ant. and I dont know what to do. im scared." I mumbled forcing a few fake tears out and hanging my head real low.

Angel

"What do you mean you handled it senior?" I questioned pressing the phone against my cheek. "I told you I didnt need you to take care of anything. I moved didnt I? wasnt that enough. what the hell could a dead nigga do if he six feet under?" Senior has became so paranoid ever since I told him about what really happen to King; so paranoid it was starting to rub off on me.

   Like the other night when I took Jr to the movies I swore someone waz watching my every move, it bothered me so bad that I almost didnt let my boy finish his movie. Then that same night I had a nightmare of King coming back to kill me and shit. I was tripping for real, senior needed to cut that shit out.

   "Whats going on with Darren?" Chels asked from my closet as I hung up the phone. I told Chelsea what happened with King because of Robs basic ass a while ago and after demanding I go to the police and tell everything she finally quit bugging the situation. In fact this was the first time us talking about it in months, if only my childs father would learn to do the same. "Why would he go on and start a stupid rumor like that?!" she shrieked.

   "Which is exactly what I said, he claims that people been talking and according to them I was the last person who entertained king and its been raising a few eyebrows and shit." I shrugged. Knowing senior he was being overly dramatic. I mean im not the only femalw from brooklyn to cross paths with a nigga like King. Half the people talking are just doing It to be down, and the other half probably have never even seen my face.

  "You think Mr Nys finest will like you in this?" she questioned holding up one of my maxi dresses. "He did say dress comfortably." She added as I took a step back to exam the dress. I shop so much I dont even remember wearing the damn thing, but I did admire the small choke collar type, it was long sleeve just incase it became a bit cool. and the barr back and slit on the left leg was sexy as hell, I could rock it all I had to do was figure out what shoes I should wear.

   "No one has time to sit here and wait for you to decide to get in the shower, youre wearing the dress." She said pushing me towards the door. "Hurry up hell be here in less than an hour." I had to admit she was right. There was rarely a time when Ant was late picking me up. Mainly only happened during our lunch dates due to work or hed cancel if he saw himself taking more than a half hour which was reasonable.  im always keeping someone waiting so I knew I needed to hurry up.

"Are you atleast going to tell me if we're close or not?" I begged. we had been driving for a little over an hour or atleast it felt like it and I was begining to get impatient and nervous.

  "You will find out when the car stops and I begin to park " He replied sarcastically making me roll me eyes. "Aww dont be like that." He chuckled patting my leg. Lord knows I hate guessing games or not being in control of situations but I sat through it because I knew I wouldnt get answers.

  it took me a while to realise it but Anthony has been in control for a while now, he challenges me in anyway possible. If it was anybody else I might have laughed in their face and atr the poor man for lunch but with him it was a whole different case. Not only was I curious to see how he would handle the power but it also seem to become second nature.

Shortly after we pulled up to a restaurant out in jersey. it looked more like some type of boat house with the amazing view of the dock of boats beach and sun set. I was impressed from the outside and definitely the inside. It consisted of a minor under the sea type look, maybe even mixed with a little hawaiian theme. There was seafood, two fire breathers and soft music playing; Not overtly romantic but not too much going on at the same time.

  "This place is amazing." I sang with excitement as Ant pulled my seat out for me before taking his own.

  "I did a little research and came across it. im glad you actually like it." He smiled looking well accomplished.

  "So what should I try since youve never been here. Dont be trying to set me up now." I taunted picking up my menu.

   "Are You asking me to order for you?" He questioned raising his eyebrow in suspense.

  "Maybe I am." I shrugged giggling making him nod his head in approval and shift his attention back to the menu. A few moments later a hostess came over on cue took or drink orders before Ant motioned for him to come closer and pointed to a meal that I couldnt see on his menu. Oh boy, him and his surprises im sick of them. As long as my plate doesnt come back with some raw fish eyes and lava sauce were good to go.

  less than fourty five minutes later our plates had arrived along with extra drinks, bread and salad. To my surprise he ordered us both the same thing which looked to be some sort of pasta with a little bit of everything in it. It was one of the most unique dishes I have ever saw but not in a bad way so I decided not to swear it off. And once I bit into my food im glad I didnt, it was actually a bomb ass meal. that I couldnt lie.

"Taste good?" He asked with a smile as I finished the last of my food. I simply nodded and smiled as I took a sip from my raspberry drink. "You look really good tonight babe, Your hair is different too." Ant complimented taking notice to how I styled my hair into a side bang and tight fishtail braid that rested on my chest.

  "Thank you." I slighlty blushed. "So whats for desert? Can I pick that out, or would that be breaking some type of law?"

  "If it is I have my cuffs in the car." He shot back with a grin. "I already have desert planned out. Come with me." He requested standing up and extending his hand.

Standing to my feet and placing my palm into his I waited for him to place the bill money before we exites the restaurant. instead of taking the front enterence he lead us to another that followed onto the board walk. The sun was freshly set but it wasnt too dark outside. It was only a little past eight; This was actually the earliest dinner we had finished. I wasnt expecting to be leaving until around after nine. This made me wonder what he had planned.

I was immediately thankful that aside from wearinf five inch heels instead of my six or more, I went with a thicker heel or else I would have broken a shoe on this walk way.

Our conversation consisted of how our past few days have gone since we last saw or spoken to each other. He admitted to be helping a co worker out with some sort of minor under cover work but couldnt go into detail which was fine with me. I on the other hand was thinking about looking for some sort of job, I was begining to miss the work feild with him and chelseas never ending stories of work life. Our talking seemed to be going on forever that I almost didnt realise that we had reached the end of the board walk. in reality it probably wasnt that long to begin with.

"What are you doing?" I asked watching him unlace his sneakers then binded them together to hold on to.

  "Come out your shoes we arent done walking." I gave him an uneasy look because there was nothing but sand and water where could we possibly be going. Instead of protesting though I unlatched my shoes and stepped onto the warm sand just as he did but in a pair of socks. "See that wasnt so hard was it?" He taunted with a small kiss.

  "Whatever. What are we doing out here anyway?" I asked as he continued to lead the way. Soon his hands came over my eyes and continued to guide me from behind. "Dont play with me Anthony. What are you doing?" Instead of answering my question he ignored the panic in my voice with a kiss on the cheek and continued to walk.

When we finally stopped, he un covered my eyes to show a seperate boat filled area with people out in the water. It was a small gathering of seperate couples; Maybe four the most. One was canoeing, Another was on a bigger boat with someone else steering, one more paddled on their own with each of their own oars. and the last one just sat on the shore.

  "Come on, Time to teach an old dog new tricks."

  "Im not getting in that Anthony." I laughed. He had lost his right mind.

"Why Not?" He questioned looking down at me with a confused face.

"One that water probably freezing, Two im not in swimming attire and Three even if I was do I look like im trying to get my hair wet?"

  " Gota love Black women." He chuckled. " We are going to be on a boat, you and youre hair will be fine Angela. Lets go"

  "No." I said firmly with a tight smile. Im not giving in this time. Hell no.

  "Are you going to make me force you into the damn boat." He laughed walking towards me as u backed away from him with my shoes no longer in my hand. "Ive got all night." He shrugged coming closer.

  "Anthony Leave me alone, This is harassment. " I laughed attempting to run away. I hadnt made it more than five steps before he scooped me up from behind laughing at my failed escape.  "Put me down." I screamed laughing along with him as he spun me around and drapped me over his shoulder.

"Fine." He agreed. Or so I thought. "I can put you down in the water or In this boat right here, the choice is up to you."

"Oh god you wouldnt !" I gasped squirming around. "No ! stop. ill go in the damn boat." I laughed when I felt him losening his grip.

~

"See youre getting the hang of it." He encouraged as we continued to peddle our feet. we had managed to quit playing around and peddle together but still were stuck going in circles.

"This isnt made for black people, ill never get the hang of it." I giggled shaking my head at our failed attempts to steer the boat correctly.

   "Oh here we go with the dramatics." He chuckled splashing water making me jump in my seat. He gets kicks out of messing with me. "I wonder how youd react if we accidentally tipped over." He laughed slapping his knee.

  "I will hurt you so bad, Do not play like that."

  "Okay Okay. you got it." He surrendered holding his hands up. Believe it or not I was getting the hang of it and it wasnt that bad. I hadnt even noticed that we were now the only ones out in a boat, but other people remained walking or sitting on the sand. "You enjoying your self?" Ant asked throwing his arm over my shoulder and pulling me into him.

"Yes I am. What about you?" I asked laying my head on his chest and staring ahead.

"Of course. When havnt I enjoyed a night out with my woman." he stated rubbing my arm and kissing the top of my head.

"Oh so im your woman now huh?"

"I would like to think so, I treat you like youre mine, you treat me like im yours. We do couple like activities, We sex like we're a couple. I told you youre mine now." He joked making us laugh. "Na in all seriousness. I would love for you to officially be someone I call my lady babe, I think weve been Hanging out long enough; about three or four months to be exact." He stated matter factly.

  "I want to be more then friends and bed mates with you Angela. I see something special in you more everytime we get together and im interested in seeing where this could go. like meeting each others parents. going out on more dates like this. Involve the kids a lot more. maybe even taking over one of my sock drawers and see where that takes us down the line. you asked me to stop sending mix messages a while back, so im laying it out on the table."

"You want mee to meet your mother? A drawer and tooth brush at each others places?" I inquired looking up at him. The look on his face was stern determined and loving all at once. I could feel our breaths touching and it felt as good as everything he was saying. There were so many things that should have gone on through my mind but it didnt. I found myself becoming a live in the moment kind of person and that was something I never was about.

Ive never been a in my feelings type of female either. The only person that I can indeed say I love is my son and him only. Ofcourse my family meant a whole lot to me as well. But no, After darren I swore love off, and havent felt it in a while. im not even sure if im even capable of knowing how to love someone therefore a part of me wasnt too sure if thats what this man was looking for. while another part felt like this was absolutely right. Maybe even perfect.

~

"Welcome to my happy home." Ant announced opening up the door and leading the way in. "Make your self at home, feel free to take a look around while I run upstairs for a minute." He offered flashing me a big smile before bringing me into a kiss and gripping onto my waist.

Once he disappeared upstairs I placed my shoes down onto the floor near the door, hung my jacket and purse down and wandered around the house. This is the first time in months that I had been in Ants house and it looked real good in here. I headed into the kitchen to pour the both of us a drink then proceeded to look aroud. It shouldnt have been a surprise to see that Ant kept everything was styled well and very organized.

  He even had a lot of pictures hanging up. Some of them were pretty recent while others seem to be old and child hood pictures of him and Destiny. I knew she was into Ballet but she looked like she performed on a regular. There was a picture of a pregnant woman followed by one of Des' as a new born. The pregnant woman had to be her mother they looked so much a like. it was cute. I couldnt imagine what it was like for Destiny to not be able to know her mother and fot Ant to manage for so long. It was amazing but yet had to be so painful.

The next series of pictures consisted of people from his family. They seemed to have been very close and happy. The elderly woman had to be his mother who he sort of resembled but most likely took after his father more. Speaking of his father I didnt notice any pictured of him. Not even one. Had he been the camera man for all of thede other pictures. Just as I walked over to the rest of the photos I heard the upstairs shower turn on along with a radio. What is he up to?

The moment I turned my attention to the last picture my face went pale and my eyed buldged really big. The wine glass had even slipped out my hand and spilled onto the cherry wood floor. "What the hell?" It started to get extremely hot and I began to panic. What were they doing in a picture together? How did they know one Another. On the bottom of the picture was scribbled A & K baby. King? Anthony?

"My younger brother." He announced walking behind me and wrapping both arms around my waist. "My entire family." He whispered kissing my cheek. "But lets take a break from all of my pictures and head on to the next part of the tour." He chuckled turning me around and picking me up. "The bath tub." He added hiking my dress up and gripping my thigh. "And then the bedroom." He ended bitting on his bottom lip and bringing me into a long gentle kiss.

My body should have relaxed as my hormones rose as Anthony led me upstairs but it couldnt. I was still in a daze. Had I just entered some sort of twilight zone. Anthony knew King? King and Anthony were brothers? I killed Ants brother???

__________________

Hey u guys I know its been a while im sorry. I was wrapped up into some personal things and the holidays And me and wattpad just havent been the best of friends lately. lol. I hope u all enjoyed ur christmas as well. :) Please pardon any mistakes and I hope u like this update. Dont forget to comment or ill take even longer with the next update. and yes im looking for tripple and double digits..

__Slimm ♤☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353 2 36
I get lost in the moment as I grind against him, and I can feel him getting hard. A smirk appears on my lips as I drop it low and slowly move back up...
Born to Kill By Rø

General Fiction

13.9K 368 23
24 year old Alexus Carter is a lawyer winning all her cases. All her life she's been living off the streets with her older brother Arnold who recentl...
47.3K 147 8
With a new life and no stress, Maia allows herself to experience life the way she wants, with no regrets and a desire to let go of all of her trauma...
748K 3.9K 6
UNDER EDITING TO BE PUBLISHED UPDATES COMING (2019) 16 year old Nancy has one thing on her mind, Aiden, the boy shes loved since she was 14 and now h...