The Beast's Love

By SourJayLee

He always gets what he wants. He always wins. He is feared by all. In his world, he is known as 'The B... More

The Beast's Love
Copyright Statement
Author's Note
❤️
Chapter 1- Beautiful Stranger
Chapter 2- The Almost Kiss
Chapter 3- Gambled
Chapter 4- Italian Mafia?
Chapter 5- Roses and A Dress
Chapter 6 - At The Casino
Chapter 7 - Sold
Chapter 8 - An Attempt To Escape
Chapter 10 - Playing With Fire
Chapter 11 - The Church
Chapter 12 - In Deep Trouble
Chapter 13 - Kidnapped
Chapter 14 - The Savior
Chapter 15 - A Midnight Conversation
Chapter 16 - The Dinner Date

Chapter 9 - A New Home

27.7K 986 113
By SourJayLee

First of all, huge bear hugs to all my dear precious, readers. Thanks for helping my story reach more than 16K reads and more than 550 votes. Thanks for all the lovely comments and thank you for all the follows. I know this chapter was long overdue. Sorry for not updating sooner.

But the next chapter is up now! Yay! Hope you'll love it!

Blowing kisses and a new chapter your way!

Hello Dear Readers,

Here's Chapter 9 for y'all.

Enjoy!

And don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you!

사랑해.

파이팅.

-Jay.

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Chloe Richardson POV)

I was being choked.

Someone was pulling me underwater. It was dark and I couldn't see much, except for a dark figure that was keeping me underwater.

No matter how hard I tried to fight them, no matter how hard I tried to resurface I was being pulled back again. I thrashed around, trying to free myself from their hold, clawing at the hands that were wrapped around my throat. But their hold was too strong.

My lungs were getting heavy.

My throat was closing up.

I was losing my breath.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

I could hear the laughter of that person. A triumphant, malicious laughter that would make your blood turn cold. I tried fighting one last time before my lungs gave out and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

My eyes snapped open and I sat up, gasping for air. I placed my hand on my heart and I could feel my heart beat rapidly.

It was just a dream. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. I chanted as I tried to calm myself down.

But something still felt wrong. Terribly wrong. Something felt out of place. I realized the blanket over my body was different. It wasn't mine.

The bed I was sitting on was different too. It was large. I studied the unfamiliar surroundings of the room. The room was bigger than mine. I immediately realized this wasn't my home.

"Morning, Baby. Did you have a good night's sleep?" Goosebumps crept over my arms as I heard his voice say to me.

Luca.

My head snapped in his direction. He was standing casually, leaning against the wall, one hand holding his suit jacket and the other jammed deep in the pocket of his trousers.

Memories of the previous night came flooding back - the casino, the kiss, the game, how I had tried to escape but miserably failed to do so.

I sat up properly, covering myself with the blanket, pulling it over up to my chin before asking him, "Where am I?" but I already knew the answer to it.

"You my dear Chloe are at my place, my home." He pushed himself off the wall and slowly walked over to the bed, his eyes staring intently at me. I felt like his prey. I crawled to the edge of the bed to get as far away from him as possible. Throwing his suit jacket aside, he loosened his tie and climbed on top of the bed.

I tossed the blanket aside and was about to climb off the bed but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back, climbing on top of me.

"What are you doing? Stop!" I said as he grabbed my arms and pinned them over my head. He was staring at me with eyes full of lust.

"No, stop! Let go!" I said as I tried to pull my wrists free of his rigid hold.

Gently pressing his body against mine, he moved his face close to mine. Just as he dipped his head to kiss me, I moved my face to the side.

He chuckled and bit my neck lightly. Moving his lips to my ear he whispered, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this- to see you here, at my place, in my bed, in my arms." He gently blew into my ear and bit my earlobe. I gasped as my breath caught in my throat. The thumping in my chest was getting louder and louder and I swore he could hear it.

"Now that I've got you right where I want you, I'm not letting you go." He grazed his lips along the length of my neck. "I'm never letting you go." He continued his assault on my neck and his hold on my wrists was getting tighter.

"Ow! Mr. Moretti, you're hurting me." He kissed my neck one last time and then let go of my wrists. He got off of me and then lay on his back next to me.

I quickly jumped off the bed, getting as far away from him as possible. The cool air hit my body and I realized I was wearing nothing but a shirt- a very loose, thin and long shirt that reached almost up to my knees.

Probably Luca's.

He turned onto his side and propped his head over his hand. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to cover my body as much as I could.

"Di-did you change me?" I asked him. This was definitely not what I was wearing last night.

He sighed. Pushing himself off the bed, he grabbed the blanket and walked over to me.

"As much as I was tempted to do that, I did not." He said while wrapping the blanket around me. He tucked my hair behind my ear and then gently kissed my cheek. I looked up at him, in his eyes. They were filled with an expression I couldn't decipher.

We were staring at each other for a long time. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Something in his eyes was pulling me to him, forcing me not to look away. But the spell was broken when he looked away and took a step back.

Clearing his throat, he said, "Now go take a bath, get changed and come downstairs. I'll be waiting." He walked past me and left the room.

I turned around looking at the closed door. I touched my neck where I could still feel his lips. Then my hand moved to my cheek where he had just kissed me, not a minute ago. My stomach was doing somersaults and so was my heart.

What is this weird sensation I'm getting?

But I didn't need an answer to that question right now. What I needed an answer to was-

Where the hell is the bathroom?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a little investigation, I found the bathroom in the room. After I came out of the bath, I saw a pair of clothes placed on the bed. Putting them on, I descended downstairs where Luca was sitting on the sofa with a file in his hand. I went and stood in front of him.

He was so engrossed in reading the file that he didn't even realize I was standing in front of him. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked up at me and studied the clothes I was wearing- a white summer dress with a pastel pink button down sweater.

His mouth lifted at one corner in a carefree smirk. He bit his bottom lip and whispered 'cute'. My stomach did a somersault again and I looked down at my feet. He placed the file down, and stood up. "You must be hungry, right?" but he didn't wait for me to answer.

Placing his hand on the small of my back, he led me to the large dining area. In the centre of the room was a large dining table with a glass top. He pulled out one of the leather chairs for me and motioned for me to sit. I sat down in the soft chair and watched him as he took a seat in front of me.

"Maria!" he called out and a lady who looked like she was in her mid 60's came in the dining room.

"Sì, Maestro?" she said. She was talking in a different language i guessed.

"La prima colazione, per favore?" he said in a sweet voice and a kind smile.

"Sì, Maestro!" Maria said as she went back inside to what I assumed must be the kitchen.

My jaw dropped to the floor. I didn't know he could show that kind of face to anyone. Maria came back in and placed the dish in front of him along with some orange juice.

"Grazie." He said to her with the same smile.

As Maria placed the food in front of me, she said, "Eat well." in a weird accent. I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back warmly and then left the room. I felt an instant relief.

At least there is someone in this house who is amiable, unlike a certain someone!

As much as I didn't want to eat the food, it looked appetizing and I was really hungry. Luca said something in Italian which sounded close to 'bon appétit'. I picked up my fork but stopped midway. What if this was drugged too?

I looked up at Luca and he was staring at me. He hadn't touched his food. "Is something wrong?" he said when he saw my confused expression.

Setting the fork down, I asked him, "Is this drugged too?"

"No, it's not." He said calmly.

"How can I trust you? You aren't even eating anything." I said as I folded my arms across my chest and narrowed my eyes at him.

He exhaled harshly, as if he was frustrated. Taking my fork, he popped a forkful of food from my plate in his mouth. He placed the fork down in my plate again and wiping his mouth, he said, "There. Is that reason enough to trust me?"

Whoa! Is he angry?

I nodded. But now how was I supposed to use the same fork?

"Can I get your fork, please, Mr. Moretti?" I said a little timidly. I didn't want to annoy him any more than he already was. Without a word, he held his fork before me but just as I was about to take it from him he snatched it away.

"Luca." he said.

"Huh?" My eyes widened. I was confused.

"Call me Luca from now on." He said, a smirk beginning to form on his mouth.

Wow this is new. This guy always finds ways to torture me.

"Okay." I said and proceeded to take the fork from him but he snatched it away again.

"Say it." He ordered.

Sure I had called him Luca in my mind a billion times but saying his name out loud was a bit embarrassing. But he wasn't going to give me the fork if I didn't say it. Putting in my best effort into it I said, "Can I please get your fork, Luca?

Biting his lip he smiled crookedly and held the fork out to me. "There you go he said." I quickly took it from him before he could snatch it away again.

After I finished eating, I sipped my juice slowly. Luca was silently staring at me the whole time. This guy really had some major problems. Didn't he know it was rude to stare at people? I just felt like I wanted to disappear.

He broke the silence. "You know if you ever need anything just ask. After all this is your home too now."

What was he playing at now? "My home?" I asked.

"Uh- huh. Your home." He said, nodding and continued, "Since from now on you'll be living here, with me, as my mistress."

I almost choked on my juice. I place the glass down on the table before I slipped from my hands.

"Mistress?" I said loudly in a shrill voice.

His grin widened at my confusion. Resting his hands on the table he leaned forward and whispered the next words in a low raspy voice, "That is, of course, until we get married."

Married?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

(Author's Note: When he is conversing with Maria, he is actually asking for her to get them breakfast. if I'm going wrong in Italian, please don't sue me!!! Any way I hope you all loved this chapter.)

VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 57.3K 59
Luca Ricci was born evil. He has evil tainted blood running through his veins passed down from generations. He is vicious and blood thirsty and he is...
25.4K 893 38
She is the cold teenage model, while behind closed doors she constantly is protecting herself and her sisters from their abusive uncle. He is Italy's...
446 33 15
She was a one night stand only to find out that he left a seed planted in her. "She's mine, said Sebastian". "N, no, no she's not _. 'I see that she...
262K 4.9K 58
[completed] Morgan Rivero is the leader of the most powerful mafia in the country. Romeo Mazzaro, also known as Lucifer, is the leader of the second...