Heartbroken (Fairytail Love S...

By natsudragneel1020

Lucy missed her best chance in the world, Natsu confessed to her, but didn't give him an answer. The next da... More

Heartbroken (Fairy Tail Love Story NaLu Fanfic)
Chapter 1: My home
Chapter 2: Job
Chapter 3: The Dangerous Path
Chapter 4: Love rival appears
Chaptet 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Confused
Chapter 7: Who are you?
Chapter 8: Disaster
Chapter 9: Plan A
Chapter 10: The dream (Part 1)
Chapter 11: The dream (Part 2)
Chapter 12: The broken heart
Chapter 13: The anger and the happiness
Author Note
Chapter 14: The truth (Part 1)
Chapter 15: The truth (part 2)
Chapter 16: The truth (Part 3)
Chapter 17: Plan B
Author's note

Hold: A sweet time

6.7K 158 59
By natsudragneel1020

This is one-shot story so I hope u guys all like it. I will update the next chapter soon.

Lets stop the small talk and get on with the story...

A sweet time:

Lucy's POV:

It has been a while since I have been in a festival. Since I was born until I joined Fairy tail I was treated like a princess. I know most people think it's really good to me a princess but for me it was a nightmare.

Well know I got Fairy tail so I don't have to think about me being a princess anymore. Since I come to Fairy tail, my life has been the same. Of course, I'm in a world of magic but not just that. I couldn't take my eyes off on guy. His name is Natsu Dragneel and he is always with a girl named Lisanna. It makes me sick; sometime I feel anger boiling inside me. I wonder what it is? I have never felt like this before. What is this feeling? I haven't told anyone yet but I wonder will I feel better if I told someone. It's best I don't tell anyone.

I'm so tried. Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Charlie, Happy and me just came back from a mission. I didn't do much as always. Sometimes I wonder if it was best that I came to fairy tail. I don't know why, but sometimes I feel like I don't belong here.

I open the door of fairy tail and walked out. I guess no one noticed that I was going back home. I feel like I became invisible just like when I was a princess back then. After this girl called Lisanna came back from "life"; my life hasn't been a while. She took everything from me. Sometimes I feel like it was best that she didn't came back.

*****Lucy's apartment******

Finally home. I feel myself after when I'm alone. Now that I think about it Natsu hasn't come to my house after that girl came back. I wonder if I was just a replacement of her place. Yeah, that has to be. Because after she came back, no one has paid attention to me so it just has to me that I was a replacement of her and now that she is back, they don't need me. It's like if I'm a trash that they can just through away.

Natsu's POV:

I'm really happy that Lisanna came back. My life hasn't been better, but I feel lonely in the bottom of my heart. I wonder what it is. I never felt like this before. It's like if I'm missing a important piece of my heart.

While chatting with my childhood friend, I saw Lucy leaving the guild. She wasn't acting like she did always. If she were just like always she would be in a happy mood and talk to the girls, but this days she wasn't doing anything. She was just coming to the guild and look the mission board then order a drink and after that go home. If I'm right no one paid attention to her. I think that after Lisanna came back, she became invisible. And know that I think about it. I haven't visit her home after Lisanna came back.

I decided, I should go and visit her today.

**********Lucy's apartment*******

I never use the door so as I was about to open the window; I heard tears. I looked around and there were no body around me, but then I remembered....

LUCY.

I opened the window quick and looked around. I saw her crying on her bed. I walked closer to her and she noticed me. She stopped crying and looked and turned around.

"Oh... Na..tsu" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My heart hurt and it felt like it was shattered into a million pieces after seeing Lucy's face. She looked pale, just like a person who hasn't slept for days.

"Lucy, what happened? Who did it?" angry was boiling inside me. I have never felt this angry in my whole life.

"I'm fine... Natsu, it's nothing" she was forcing herself to smile. I could se it through that she was forcing herself.

"Your are not fine. Just tell me what happened." The more it took, the angrier I was. I couldn't take it anymore. "If you are not going to tell me then I'm going to sleep over tonight." She didn't say anything; it was more like she was happy. Seeing her smile face made my heart skip a beat. I think I was blushing too so I turned around so she didn't see my blushing face. It was so embarrassing. The feelings I was wondering about, I finally knew what they were. It was LOVE! Just saying the word makes me my heart skip a beat. Ahh... It's not time to think about that.

I helped Lucy to get out and after that she took a shower while I was just sitting her bed thinking about why she was crying.

Lucy's POV:

I was so happy that Natsu came. I was overjoyed when he told me that he was going to stay over. Wait a sec... I wasn't thinking about pervert thinks; I was happy that he didn't forget about me. My heart was beating first all time he was around me until we went to bed.

*****In the middle of night********

Natsu's POV

For some reason I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about the reason why Lucy was crying. It wasn't like her.

As I was going to sleep, I heard someone talking. I sat down and looked around. I didn't saw anything but then I saw Lucy. She was babbling, I couldn't hear her well so I went a little closer and closer until I could hear it well.

"... Why? Why did you forget about me? Was I just a trash? I can't take this anymore. I don't want to stay anymore. I want to go... I want to go far from here."

I was shocked hearing what she was saying. At first I couldn't understand what she was talking about then I understood. She was lonely. Now that Lisanna was back no one paid attention to her. She became an invisible person. I can't let her feel like this anymore. I have to come up with something otherwise Lucy will be gone.

******In the morning*********

Lucy's POV:

I woke up and for some reason I was happy. All this days I was waking up with a sad or emotionless face. Like I didn't want to do anything more than just laying on my bed. But to day was different, I really didn't wanted to lie on my bed.

After making myself-ready I went to fairy tail. I didn't want to open the door, but for some reason my hand just moved on it's on. After coming in, it was the same as after she came back. I want from happiness to sadness. I didn't know why I was happy this morning and making myself ready fast to, but after seeing this I think all my hard work was for nothing.

I went back to my house. As I was open the door... I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was Natsu, Levy-chan, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Juvia and Cana. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Erza walked to me and saw:

"I'm so sorry Lucy. I didn't know that you were suffering." After that she started babbling other things.

"Lu-chan... I'm so sorry. If I just noticed it earlier you wouldn't have suffered yourself. " Levy said while crying. Of course I was crying after I saw her crying too.

All the other girls said the something. I was so happy. Everything was back to normal again. I got my friends back too. I was so happy that I could die.

After a while of chatting, laughing and other things, everyone went home except one person.

Natsu.

I went to the kitchen and was washing the dished. While I was washing; Natsu came behind me and hugged me. I didn't know what to do. My whole body just froze and my heart was beating faster and faster.

"N-N-Natsu"

"Don't turn around. Just hear me out."

"O-ok"

Natsu's POV:

My heart was beating faster and faster. I couldn't take it anymore, without realizing I hugged Lucy from behind. My body just moved on it's on.

"N-N-Natsu" Lucy said and she sound like she was nervous. She was turning around. No, no, not now. I was so embarrassed and my face was so red. I didn't wanted Lucy to see me like this.

"Don't turn around. Just hear me out." I said without thinking and she stopped turning around.

"O-ok" she replied.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I LOVE YOU, Lucy. Will you go out with me"?

Lucy's POV:

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I LOVE YOU, Lucy. Will you go out with me?" W-whaaat. Natsu loves me. I can't believe this. It's just like a dream. I don't know how to respond. I'm overjoyed now. Words won't come out but I have to respond otherwise he will think the opposite way.

"Y-yeah!" I turned around and hugged him.

Natsu's POV:

Y-yeah!" as Lucy said that word I was so happy. I didn't know what to do anymore. While I was thinking Lucy turn around and hugged. I was surprised at first but then I hugged her back.

We stopped hugging and she looked up and without realising our lips torch each other.

Lucy's POV:

I was shocked as our lips torched each other. I didn't know what to do. It was my first kiss. I was frozen in a few moments but then I kissed back. I was so happy that I didn't know what to do.

We continued kissing for a while then I felt Natsu licking her lips, wanting to enter. I happily opened my mouth to give him an entrance. Natsu didn't waste a time slipping in his tongue into my mouth. I was so happy that I didn't want to stop. My feeling for him just crew more. That was something I was sure about.

I didn't know my first kiss would be like this, but I was overjoyed to think about those kinds of things. >^__^<

Author note:

So what do you think? My first time writing a one-shot story and I feel happy about it. Thanks for supporting me. I'm really happy about it. Oh.. Yeah hope you like this one-shot story.

Just comment, I would love to hear what you guys though about this one-shot story.

Anyway I will update the next chapter of the real story soon and I really mean when I said "soon".

Well cya soon minna =__=

~Natsudragneel1020~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
226K 4.8K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
69.4K 1.6K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
325K 8K 57
Lucy and Natsu are bestfriends and, school partners. they never want to leave each others side. They both have a huge crush on each other. they go o...