Forbidden

By MJsGirl1987

Leanne was once a sweet, young and happy girl until she tragically lost her parents and went into the care of... More

New life
First
Disappointed
Changes
The past
Breaking rules
Mistake
No class
Too close
Hurt
Just pretend
want
Morning after
Playing games
True feelings
Date?
Awkward
Chance
Trust
Complicated
Confused
Truth
Scared
Deal
Safe
Start of something new
Adjusting
Girl problems
Caught
Father and son
Help wanted
Flash backs
First steps
Tell me
Don't go
Gone
Time's up
No more lies
Please don't
Missing
Searching
New start
Plans
Happy birthday
Missundersanding
why?
Who are you?
Suspicious
True identity
Set up
While you were sleeping
Old wounds
Unsure
Maria
Lie or Tell?
Feeling guilty
Lies
Visit
Confessions
The little thing's
Lisa's trial
Tell him
Talk to me
Diversion
Strange behaviour
Preparing
Bloodline
Anniversary
Mary's Trial P.1
Mary's trail Pt. 2
Snapped
Selfish
The truth
Tell her
Making plans
Worried
No more
Found
Motive
Better off
For the best
Avoiding the issues
Honesty
Too Many questions
Who's the father?
Breakdown
It's Over
Anytime
Labour
Nervous
Birthday surprise
Return
Finally
Overwhelmed
Blame
Revenge
Problem
Caught
Left
Explain
Home
Choice
Conflicted
What happened that day
Better this way
Dinner guests
Comparing
Everything happens for a reason
Moving on

Trapped

519 17 23
By MJsGirl1987

Lisa's POV

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Mia asks nervously "of course it will! Just stick to what we planned and everything will go perfectly" I smile excitedly. "But why do I have to do it? And what if I mess up?"

"You'll be fine, trust me" I smile "and it has to be you because Leanne trusts you way more than she'd ever trust me" I point out and she nods nervously, not saying anything.

"Just try to relax. All this will be over soon" I say reassuringly. "Maybe we should wait a little longer and..."

"I'm not waiting another second!" I cut her off. "That little bitch got everything and we got nothing! Unlike us, she got to have that perfect childhood with her parents and a whole bunch of happy memories that me and you never got and now she gets to have the perfect adulthood and live happily ever after!? Does that sound fair to you!?"

"No" she shakes her head. "That's because it's not! Leanne's had her happy times and now it's our turn too be happy and free from this place. "But what if something goes wrong?" She says nervously. "Nothing's gonna go wrong. You wanna be free from this place don't you!?" I say sternly "of course I do! But..."

"But what!? I'm not staying here and living this nightmare another day! This place is gonna be burned down to the ground TODAY! and that bitch is going down with it!" I snap then take a deep breath and sigh trying to calm myself. "This will all be over soon" I smile at Mia "and we'll all finally be free and you will get your happy ever after just like me and Michael will" I smile and she smiles back

****
Leanne's POV

Since Michael went to speak to Lisa, everything has been going better than ever between Michael and I. We talked alot and I do trust him, but there are still times I have my insecurities about him. I felt bad when he told me he was trying really hard for me to trust him because has done more than enough to prove that to me, but my insecurities and doubts are about all men, not just Michael which he understands.

Thing's have gotten alot better between Michael and his mother, there's still a bit of a tension between them, but their both getting along and Michael is taking her shopping today and I really hope they work things out because the last thing I want is for Michael and his mother to fall out because of me. I was really close to my mother and I can see Michael and Katherine have that same kind of relationship and I'd hate to see that amazing bond they have to be broken.

I'm sat at home, watching TV while i'm waiting for my tutor to arrive and I get a phone call from a number I don't recognise.

"Hello?"

"Leanne?" I hear a familiar voice. "Mia? How did you..."

"You gave Lisa yours and Michael's number remember? She told me what's been going on. don't worry, I haven't said anything. She umm... She also told me about a conversation her and Michael had the other day"

"She did? W- what did she say?" I asked nervously. "She said Michael told her about your parents and that he felt bad about you not be able to visit them. That's actually why I'm calling"

"What do you mean?" I frown confused "it wasn't easy, but I've found them"

"Y-you found.... H- how....w- where are..." I stutter trying to speak. "It wasn't easy, but Lisa and I managed to sneak into Mary's office and she had all the details in a cabinet"

"W- where are they!?" I finally managed to say a full sentence. I have the address right here, it's not that far from here. I could go with you right now if you want?"

"Now!? Where are you?"

"I'm near the the gas station, but I only have an hour until...."

"Meet me there in five minutes. I'm on my way, please don't go anywhere" I say quickly grabbing my things and make my way out of the door.

****
Michael's POV

I'm at the mall with my mother and we decide to get some lunch in a near by café before heading back home.

"So... You've spoken to Lisa?" Mother says as we take our seat. "Mhm... And I've explained everything that's gonna happen"

"Anything else?"

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. "I was just wondering. You and Lisa were together a long time and even married once and.."

"Nothing else happened if that's what your getting at" I cut her off "I was only asking. You were in love with her once and with you going to such length to help her and..."

"I loved her ONCE, but that was a long time ago. I'm with Leanne now and I love her and her only and yes I'm helping Lisa. Not because there's any feelings there, but because it's the right thing to do"

"Like you paying to have sex with a 15 year girl was the right thing to do?" She muttered under her breath. "Are you seriously still going on about that!?" I frown. "Well what do you expect, Michael!?" She snaps in a hushed tone. "It's not exactly something I can easily forget or ever approve of"

"How many times do I have to tell you? I didn't know how old she was at the time and yes I was wrong for going to that place, but as far as I was aware, Leanne was 18 and wanted to be there"

"But you know now! And you and her are still..." She pauses,shaking her head. "First off. She's 17 now and second... Not that it's any of your business, but other than kissing and sleeping in the same bed nothing has happened between us and..."

"Oh please... You already admitted that your sleeping with her, before you left for rehab, Which you checked out off early.... Again" she says that last part sarcastically. "Because of you coming there and saying that you were gonna call child services and have Leanne sent away and I'm fine now and I haven't been anywhere near painkillers since I got back and it's all because I've have Leanne by my side supporting me through it! And yes we had sex before I left for rehab ONCE and once only since she came to live with me and nothing happened since. Ask her yourself if you don't believe me"

"You would have had me and the rest of your family supporting you if you'd told us what was going and do you really think it's fair to put all that pressure on a child after everything else you've already put her through already and..."

"I know what I did and I'll have to live with that for the rest of my life. You don't have to keep reminding me!" I snap cutting her off. "I may not have forgiven myself, but Leanne has forgiven me and she loves me, just as much as I love her and you may not accept that right now or ever, but nothing you or anybody says or does is going to change that" I tell her honestly and she doesn't say anything. Maybe we should get back" I sigh heavily and she nods in agreement.

We get to the car park and as I'm about to start the car I get a phone call from Lisa.

"Hello"

"Michael! Need you here now! I can't wait any longer! It has to happen today and...."

"You need to try and stay calm. I don't wanna leave you there any longer than I have to but you need to wait just a little longer and...."

"I've already poured the gasoline everywhere is just need to..."

"What!? I told you to..."

"I can't wait any longer I'm sorry. It has to be now" she say frantically. "Just wait there. I'm on my way. Promise me you won't do anything" I say in a panic and quickly get in the car and rush over, explaining everything to my mother on the way.

****
Lisa's POV

"Michael! You came!" I gasp in relief and rush over wrapping my arms around him when he and Kathrine get out of he car.

"Of course I came!" He says breaking away. "What the fuck were you thinking!?"

"I can't wait any longer it has to be today" I shake my head. "But you can't just set the place on fire!"

"But it's what we planned remember and..."

"Yeah, but I told you to wait! There's still people in there!"

"Well we can get them all out now" I say and he doesn't say anything for a moment looking at the building.

"How the hell are we supposed to get everybody out safe? This is why I told you to wait"

"We could just pull the fire alarm" Kathrine suggests and Michael turns to me. "Do you know how many people are in there? And where the fire alarm is?" He asks "it's by the front door" I tell him.

"You two stay here" he says to me and Kathrine then sighs heavily and makes his way inside.

Michael makes his way to the building and seconds lately the fire alarm goes off and he rushes out along with everybody else.

"Is everybody here" Michael asks a few moments later and I nod "are you sure?"

I take a quick glance around the street at all the confused faces of everybody who rushed out then turn back to Michael "there all here"

"You two wait here" he says and turns to leave and I grab him back and he looks at me confused. "You should start the fire in the first downstairs bedroom. I soaked the bed in gasoline it'll light quicker than anywhere where else" I explain and he nods "ok"

"Be careful" and again he nods. I'm about to lean forward to kiss him, but he turns and rushes inside before he noticed what I was about to kiss him.

Michael rushes back a few minutes later and it doesn't take long before the place starts to go up in flames.

"We're finally free" I sigh in relief, wrapping my arms around Michael. "That's right" he smiles, hugging me back. "I'll close the hotel down and make sure you and the other girls have somewhere to stay tonight and..."

"Me? Why can't I come home with you?" I frown confused "we're free now and now we can finally be together again" I smile and he shakes his head backing away from me. "No.. Lisa, we talked about this already. I'm with Leanne now. Me and you can't get back together, I'm sorry. I said I'd help you out of that place and I did, but we're not getting back together. I told you this already" he says softly "yes we can.. because your free now too. We don't have to worry about Leanne anymore" I smile and he looks at me confused. "She's inside" I smile looking at the burning buliding.

****

Michael's POV

"W-what are you talking about?" I stutter shakily. "Leanne's inside. We free from all of this and now we can finally move on with our lives. The way it should have been" she smiles and I don't say anything and quickly rush back towards the house.

"Sir you can't go in there" one of the firemen that has just come on the scene says. "I have to get in my girlfriends in there and..."

"Sir this whole place could explode at any moment. I'm gonna have to ask you to step back and...."

"Michael! What are you doing!?" Lisa says grabbing my arm to stop me and I shove her away from me causing her to lose her balance "Michael! What are you doing!?" my mother gasps coming over to us. "Ma'am you need to move aside" the man says to my mother motioning her away and I push past them all and rush inside.

I get inside and already I'm finding it hard to breath and see through all the flames and smoke, but somehow I managed to fight through the flames to check the rooms downstairs.

I barely make it upstairs before the hot flames quickly start to follow behind me. I check two of the room and nothing. I'm about to check the next and I'm cut off by a familiar voice calling out for help and rush to the end of the hall.

"Leanne!" I yell trying to open the door, but it's locked. It takes everything I have to break the door down and by the time I get in Leanne is lay on the bed, not moving.

"Leanne! Leanne can you hear me!?" I yell, trying to wake her. "M-Michael?" She mumbles half conscious. "Baby, we need to get out of here now" I say, trying to help her up.

She wraps one arm around my neck and we're both about to stand and as we do there's a loud crash and I turn to see the door had been blocked by the flames and parts of the roof falling down, locking us both in and I pull Leanne in tightly to me and watch as the flames get higher.

****
Katheine's POV

"Please!? You have to let me through!" I scream trying to push past one of the firemen who's pushing me further and further away from the building.

"Ma'am you need to stay here. It's not safe! This place could blow any second and..."

"My baby's in there! Please!? You have to..."

"EVERYBODY GET BACK!!!" A man yells and the fireman that was trying to restrain me, pushing me to the ground as the whole building explodes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 82 16
Larkin doesn't know how to adapt to the modern world. Instead of going to bars, shopping for clothes, and meeting boys, like other women her age, she...
80 8 9
When CEO Gabe Fulton invites his assistant to his beach house, Kara Kincaid can't wait to spend two sun-soaked weeks with her boss. They're in Charle...
54 0 32
Mennettha Ellis who's always been for the underdog....intelligent, down to earth and although a Thick Madame can dance and skate her butt off. She...
25.1K 514 18
R-rated, for mature audiences! So, where do I start? My name is Elizabeth. I'm 26 and I'm bored as f*ck. You could think I have a perfect life. My h...