prey ✄ calm

By mistudies

"oh darling, we're the predators and you're our prey." [lowercase intended] ✄ started: august 24th, 2016 fini... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
this tea is scorching hot beware
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
NOT AN UPDATE
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
zero ; part two

sixteen

2.6K 119 27
By mistudies

ok somethings going to happen in the next few chapters. it might seem really confusing, but just bear (or bare) with me please

how's the new cover?? i know the font sucks but that's the only good font i have since i can't download anymore so sorry

trigger warning
sexual assault (poor bby)

+

it's been a few weeks and people are noticing that the seniors and the freshman are dating. many people congratulated them, others just scowl and call them weird.

they were one of the others.

ashton was currently sat in the boy's locker room trying to get away.

"please, let me go. my boyfriends are waiting for me." he begged.

the boy scoffed, "three boyfriend?"

the other guy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "what a whore."

ashton flinched at the word. flashbacks of his dad calling him that flooded his mind.

"d-don't say that." he stuttered.

the men began to laugh and prod ashton around. ashton held back tears as he got shoved. he had to stay strong.

just then, the hazel eyed boy's phone buzzed. it was a text from michael asking what ashton was doing. ashton quickly grabbed his phone and was about to type a help message when one of the boys snatched the device.

"can't have you risking our secret." he smirked while typing a phony happy-go-lucky message back. if only michael could see the sinister background behind it.

"you look so good in your uniform dress." the other guy moaned. he then started to roam his hands around ashton's body. ashton immediately felt uncomfortable.

the bottom of his dress flipped up and revealed his panty covered ass. he gasped and frantically tried to push it down, but the senior gripped his hands and pinned him up against the lockers.

"you've got such a pretty ass, babe." he moaned.

ashton stuttered, "d-don't call m-me th-that."

the guys chuckled, "oh, my bad. the only person that can call you that is your boyfriend michael right?"

ashton was too scared to talk so he just nodded. that earned him a one way ticket to spanksville as both boys went at his cheeks. after ten on each side ashton was a crying mess.

"since you like using your mouth so much," the guy said while tossing ashton's phone to the side, "why don't you come and show daddy what you can really do with it."

ashton scrunched his face up in confusion before realizing. his eyes widened and he frantically shook his head as memories were brought back up.

one of the guys grabbed his wrist which made him squeak. he was tossed on the ground and demanded to get on his knees.

ashton obeyed as he was scared as to what would happen if he didn't. he let hot tears run down his cold cheeks as he pleaded for them to let him go.

"why? why me?" he asked while looking up.

"just because." he shrugged and unbuckled his belt. he unzipped his pants and pulled them and his boxers down to his ankles. he then grabbed a fistful of ashton's hair and forced him down on his fully erect penis.

ashton took it like a champ since he's been dealing with this since he was eight, but he was not happy about it.

the guy groaned and threw his head back. he kept yanking ashton's hair which made him cry out. ashton just wished it would end.

+

ashton was tossed out the locker room and he almost fell on the school's marble floor.

the senior got close to his ear, "see you next time, faggot."

they both walked off, laughing and giving each other high fives. ashton just brushed his dress off and left the school.

he cried all the way to his job and before he entered, he wiped his face dry of tears and put on a fake smile. he couldn't hide his red eyes though, which would give it all away.

ashton walked in and hurried to the lockers/break room where he saw four waitresses sitting there.

"where were you, irwin?" one of them asked.

"uh, school held me back." he mumbled and did the combination on his work locker. he heard a locker slam shut next to him, which made him jump.

"why so jumpy?" one girl asked, "what, you're afraid of lockers?"

they all laughed and ashton had to fake and laugh with them. his laugh sounded robotic. the waitresses noticed and gave ashton a questioning look.

"wait, why are your eyes so red? what happened?" another girl asked.

he rubbed his eyes, "slept with these contacts on and they're starting to irritate my eyes."

they all nodded and went back to chatting with each other and eating their lunch. ashton grabbed his contact and glasses case. he switched out the clear contacts for his glasses and when he finished, he put them in his bag and shoved it in the locker.

he took his roller skates and slipped them on his feet before lacing them up tight. he then closed his locker lightly and put on a fake smile before skating out into the busy diner.

in the span of seven hours, ashton took orders and served tables and even danced with a little girl.

his job says if anyone wants to dance to a song on the jukebox with you, you're subjected to do it. a little girl asked her mom and her mom asked the manager and the manager told ashton.

ashton smiled at the memory and skated out of the diner. he didn't feel like walking. he skated all the way home.

he reached his house and skated inside after he opened the door. he kicked off his skates and went into his kitchen to see a note on the counter.

it from his mom and arabella. his mom said that she was staying late at work and arabella said she was at katrina's house.

ashton crumbled the note and tossed it out. he went into the freezer and pulled out tiny pretzels. he put them in the oven and put them on the set time.

it was going to take awhile, so ashton went into his bathroom and started the water. he stripped himself of clothing before hopping into the already warm shower water.

after quickly washing up, ashton dried himself with his towel and went into his room. he picked out a pair of boy short underwear from victoria secret and slipped them on.

too lazy to put on clothes, ashton just tied a robe around his body and slipped on some fluffy slippers.

he went downstairs and grabbed the pretzels out of the oven. they were hot and he burned his hand. for the next two minutes, he cried and iced his hand.

after regaining himself, he put on an oven mitt and carefully put the pretzels on a plate. he poured himself a cup of juice and hurried upstairs.

for the rest of the night, he took photobooth pictures on his macbook and watched stranger things on netflix before falling asleep with an empty plate of pretzels and a half cup of juice.

+
you know i feel really bad about throwing this on my homeboy ashton, but what would be a book by me without reoccurring drama??

and also i just realized that this book is coming to an end. like no lie there's only 9 chapters left. holy crap this book ended quick. just prepare for all the drama and clearing up !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 114 26
ℓєтѕ вє υиρяє∂ι¢тαвℓє Luke fanfic❤️ Warning this was written on my phone so please excuse the errors. Thanks for reading!
1.1K 196 15
" you are nothing but an abomination to this very clean world you are unclean and unfit to live among us" ***** a young girl who was marked from bir...
10.6K 229 33
Ruined and damage life of the mess older will be fixed by the innocent younger Started: 10-28-21 Published: 01-11-22 Ended: 01-11-22 All Right Rese...
3.3K 55 41
this all started in september *story credit to: me* *cover credit to: me + wattpad* *people credit to: 'helena without the h'* *songs: pressure; the...