The 100 // Preferences

By Corral_Grimes

The title says it all ☽ Will include: • Bellamy Blake • John Murphy • JasperJordan • Monty Green • Finn C... More

Helloo
How you met
Why you got arrested
What you like about him
Your best friend/s
Your first kiss
Sleeping
Kissing/Public signs of affection
What he likes about you (physically)
When he's drunk
Boyfriend habits
When you're ill
When he's ill
Finn Request
Murphy Request
How he makes you laugh
Bellamy Request
What type of boyfriend he is
Hugging
Dating him includes
Where he likes to kiss you
Note//Thank you!!
First thoughts
What turns him on
A Quick Note
Murphy request
You're infected
When he's jealous
Arguing
Apologising
Exam results!!

What he likes about you

5.2K 140 5
By Corral_Grimes

☽ ☽ ☽

Bellamy:
Your determination. You're very hardworking and always willing to help, you'll often volunteer whenever someone needs a hand. Bellamy does like it because it's useful, but he just thinks it's really sweet how you're always so happy to help.

☽ ☽ ☽

Murphy:
The way you treat him. You show him respect despite his past and how he can be such a dick sometimes, and give him sympathy when no one else does. At the same time, you're stern with him, and you won't let him get too angry and lash out on the others. If anyone else tried that, he'd probably break their nose.

☽ ☽ ☽

Jasper:
Your sense of humour. You'll always make a joke out of everything even when it's too serious to joke about. In a way, you and Jasper both have a pretty dark sense of humour, but that's what he loves about your relationship.

☽ ☽ ☽

Monty:
Your intelligence. There aren't too many smart people in the camp, but you and Monty are the power couple when it comes to random knowledge and usefulness. He hates being proved wrong, but whenever you do it he has a big soft spot.

☽ ☽ ☽

Finn:
How playful you are. You're always messing about, and often find yourself being scolded by Bellamy or Murphy, but Finn will always side with you and cause more trouble. You always up his mood simply by being there.

☽ ☽ ☽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982 60 14
RE WRITING!! As she tried to describe it, she realised no words were storing enough. Her dreams are filled with familiar shapes and ever-changing sil...
128K 2.5K 25
"Bell, the truth is, I'm always terrified. I act like I know what I'm doing. But I don't." Charlie struggled to not cry. She was so worried everythin...
446K 6.4K 161
Because I'm an addict to the show... Includes mainly Lincoln, John Murphy, Bellamy Blake and Monty Green. Occasionally, I'll write about Jasper. Req...
58.5K 1.9K 68
{BOOK 2} [ 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 �...