Kidnapped || 5SOS (Vampire)

By 5secondsofdemons

COMPLETED // Natalie Hunter is just your average everyday girl. However, one night everything changes when sh... More

Ch. 1: Kidnapped
Ch. 2: What The Hell Happened?
Ch. 3: Kidnapped by...Vampires
Ch. 4: Drugged & Explainations
Ch. 5: Stalker?
Ch. 6: Running Away
Ch. 7: "Found You"
Ch. 8: First Kiss
Ch. 9: Werewolves
Ch. 10: Pack Leader
Ch. 11: Mating Process
Ch. 12: Two Years Ago...
Ch. 13: A New Gang
Ch. 14: Nightmares
Ch. 15: London
Ch. 16: One Direction & Lily
Ch. 17: The Gang That Wants To Kill Me
Ch. 18: Let Me Tell You Everything
Ch. 19: Did You Really Think That You Could Run Away From Me?
Ch. 20: What Do We Do Now?
Ch. 21: Warehouse
Ch. 22: I Hate Him
Ch. 23: Broken
Ch. 25: Call Her Mine
Ch. 26: Go Back To The Start
I'm Sorry
Ch. 27: An Important Decision
Ch. 28: Are You Pregnant?
Ch. 29: Happiness or Regret
Ch. 30: She's Gone
Ch. 31: Help
Ch. 32: Michael?
Ch. 33 (I'm Back I'm Sorry)
Ch. 34: The End

Ch. 24: She's My Sister

2.1K 57 12
By 5secondsofdemons

Natalie's POV
•••
"Hey do you wanna talk about something?" I jumped when i heard the voice and turned around to find Calum and Ashton standing there. Shit.

I quickly try to change the subject.

"How did you guys get in here?" I asked, pulling my tank top down so it fully covered my stomach. "We're vampires. And don't try to change the subject." Ashton says in a serious tone.

"Guys, I'm fine, seriously." I tell them and add a fake chuckle. "No Natalie, your not fine. What were you thinking about?" Calum asked, clearly able to read my mind. That's the only reason why they're concerned...

"Nothing." I turn my gaze to the floor. "Natalie." Ashton says in a serious tone, looking me straight in the eyes.

He was about to say something else until the door opened and Michael came in. He froze when he saw our somewhat heated discussion.

"Oh...sorry but I need to talk to Natalie for a second." Michael says scratching the back of his head, awkwardly. Calum looked over at me and before he could say anything to stop me, I cut him off. "Yeah,sure."  I say before I walk out of the bathroom with him following behind me.

This doesn't mean that I'm actually going to talk to you, you liar.

Once I made my way out of the bathroom I saw Luke laying on the floor. "Oh he's so lazy. He's probably sleeping." I think to myself.

"Luke?" I giggled, lightly kicking his side with my foot. He didn't respond and his eyes were closed. "Luke?" I say a bit louder this time, getting down to his level. "Get up."

What the hell? Is he unconscious?!

"Luke!" At this point I was almost screaming his name and shaking his shoulders. "Michael what hap-" I turned around and stopped myself when I saw that Michael had pitch black eyes.

He balled his fist in anger and all of a sudden it got really hard to breathe...like there was a ton of pressure on ribs. "Michael...stop!" I chocked out, holding my chest. His expression changed into a more happier one...as if he was actually glad that he was putting me through this pain.

He started to approach me and I turned back to Luke. "Luke..please wake up!" I screamed, which was only hurting me more and made it that much harder to breathe.

I tried to get up but immediately dropped to the ground again because it was so hard to breath.  He chuckled to himself and came up to me, kneeling down my level.

"M-Michael...you're hurting me." I gasped as tears started to form in my eyes. "Oh Natalie..." He smiled as I started to feel dizzy and spots started to form in my vision.

"I'm not Michael." He spoke before everything went black.

•••
Aubrey's POV
•••
"Wakey, wakey Aubrey." Jc's voice spoke which broke me out of my dream filled sleep. 

Every once in a while I'll have a dream about the 5sos boys or about my little sister Natalie. I wish I had those dreams more often. I miss all of them so much...

I opened my eyes and find absolutely nothing different. I was still in a dark, cold, basement just like every day for the last year.

I immediately open my eyes and sit up to avoid getting a beating this early in the morning from being "lazy".

"Hi." I mumbled, looking up at him. He came up me and I closed my eyes, waiting for pain but I was surprised when I felt the chains loosen from around my wrist. I opened my eyes and he looked amused to see that I was expecting for him to slap me.

"Why did you unchain me?" I asked, confused as to why he did. He very rarely does it.

"I think it's about time you see something...or someone." He says, helping me up and whispering the last part so I couldn't hear it.

He took my hand and led me out of the basement and up a staircase that I assumed had led to the living room. And I would not be exaggerating if I told you that I was blinded for a second by the sun. I mean, I haven't seen the sun in forever!

He rolled his eyes at my action and led me last the living and kitchen where all of Jc's gang was. All of them except for Kian. As we walked past, their conversation and laughter stopped and they just watched Jc and I walk past them in silence. He brought me upstairs and opened a door which revealed an average looking bedroom with a bed in the corner and no windows. But there was something...of should I say someone laying unconscious in the middle of the room.

Michael.

"Michael?" I practically screamed in joy, glad to know that he was okay since the incident. I ran up to him and noticed that he was unconscious and had a bruise on the side of his head from where Kian hit him. Poor baby.

"We never let him go, Aubrey. He hasn't woken up. And when he does, he won't remember your last encounter." Jc says, reading my mind. "Wait...he doesn't remember anything?" I asked, turning back to Jc. "The last memory he has of you was when we took you last year. But I'm pretty sure we all remember that moment vividly." He chuckled to himself.

"I should also probably mention and half of those things that he said while he was with you he didn't even mean." He adds. I looked at him confused. "What do you even mean?" I asked.

"Well lets think about it...there's six vampires and three of them have mind controlling abilities and two of them have vocal manipulation. I think that answers your question." He tells me.

"So...he didn't mean anything that he said?" I sighed, looking down at Michael.

If he didn't mean anything that he said, then does he not care about me anymore? What if he doesn't love me? And what if I wasn't their mate after all? They would've kept looking for me if there wasn't anyone else...

Suddenly Michael shifted and groaned in pain. "You can ask him yourself." Jc told me, before turning around and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I would've tried to see if the door was unlocked but what's the point. A loud groan caught me off guard and I turned my attention back to Michael.

"What...what happened?" He groaned, before opening his eyes. Once he saw me by his side, he jumped back from shock which made him bring a hand up to the side of his head.

"Shh. Michael, stop you're in pain." I say in a calm tone. "Aubrey?" He says, sounding surprised. "Y-you...you died. How-" I cut him off. "Jc faked my death. I've been here the whole time. I've been waiting for you guys to come back for me." Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Don't tell him anything." Jc's voice repeated in my head.

Michael's POV
•••
What the hell happened? I don't even know what's reality and what's not anymore. We all saw Aubrey die right in front of us. Jc killed her.

If we knew that she was alive...we wouldn't have stopped looking.

"Where are we?" I asked. "You really don't remember anything." I heard Aubrey mumble under her breath. I was confused by what she meant so I just let it slide. "We're in Jc's house. And I'm not supposed to be telling you this but we did meet before, just a couple of days ago." She told me.

"We did?" I asked, running the side of his head and flinched when I touched my bruise. "Yeah. It was a trap. He made me lure you this an abandoned warehouse and they Kian knocked you out."

Suddenly the door opened and Jc walked in, holding a bat. "I tried to warn you Aubrey." He approaches us.

"Don't you fucking touch her." I growled, wrapped my arms around her,protectively.

"You're about a year too late Clifford." Jc chuckled before his phone started to ring. He took his phone out of his pocket and smiled to himself. "Well look at who it is." He mumbled before answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

"Speak up." He says with a smirk already plastered on his face.

"I got her." A familiar voice says. Kian. Little muffled screams could me heard in the background. NATALIE!

"Natalie it'll all be okay soon baby!" I shout, loud enough for her to hear through the other side.

"Michael?! Help! Ple-"

"Oh shut the hell up you worthless bitch!" Kian yells before a loud bang is heard and the screaming stops. There's silence for a couple of seconds.

"I'll be there soon."Kian speaks up before the line does dead.

I looked down at Aubrey and she looked very confused and shocked. "You know Natalie?" She whispered, unable to speak up.

"Yes, I do. Why?" I asked, starting to share the confusion. How does she know Natalie?

Tears start to form in her eyes and she's unable to form any words. "Maybe this can help clear things up, Clifford." Jc says, walking over to the bedside table and grabbing a newspaper, tossing it to me. I catch it and read the title.

Tragedy Strikes Hunter Family Again

On June 23rd, 2014 tragedy struck the Miami area when fifteen year old Natalie Hunter went missing. Hours before her disappearance, she was spotted at the Ground Park Mall with seventeen year old Jade Bash. Neighborhood security cameras caught glimpses of the two girls outside of the Hunter home but then quickly cut out. Police believe that Jade dropped Natalie off in a 2013 Black Jeep. Shortly after Jade Bash was found dead in the drivers seat of the car with two puncture wounds on her neck but over than that there is no further evidence as to what might have caused the teen's death. No fingerprints, footprints, or any DNA evidence could be found around the Hunter home. This is not the first tragic event that has struck the Hunter family. Just two years ago in 2012, Aubrey Hunter went missing in the middle of the night. Several weeks into the search, parents Amy Hunter and Johnathan Hunter concluded the fifteen your old ran away. Police were not able to find a motive and still two years later, Aubrey has not been seen. Family and friends of both sisters are begging for anyone that has any tips involving the disappearances to contact the police immediately.

I drop the newspaper into my lap and look up at Aubrey who had tears welling in her eyes. "She's my sister, Michael." She chocked out.

"Well Aubrey, you might be seeing your sister sooner than you think." Jc laughed, before raising up the bat.

Aubrey flinched and brought her arms up in self defense. When Jc brought down the bat, I quickly jumped in front of Natalie of wrapped my arms around her.

Then it all went black again....

•••
Hey I'm sorry that this took a while to write, I was minor writer's block and I wanted to make this chapter longer. Also I might not be able to update for the next couple of days. I'm going on a cruise in a couple of days and I have to start packing. I also just really want to relax before I have to go back to hell..I mean school. I'll try to update before I leave but if I can't I'm sorry. Other than that, thank you guys so much for all of the supportive comments! I love you guys so much!
•••
November 7th, 2016
Word Count: 1988 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755 30 25
It's 2050 and every country in the world has been taken over by terrorists. When Essie's twin brother Luke is taken away from her, she sets out on a...
573 55 51
You think you know what its like to live with a mental illness but, in all reality you dont know unless you are living with it. This story involves...
4.7K 65 20
do I get away from my so called kidnappers? Read it to find out what happens
126K 4.2K 136
[ONE] Growing up, Hope Stylinson was supposed to be the favorite child. I mean, it only took her parents nine tries to have a girl. But things chang...