My Next Door Neighbour

By Zenixity

Evie grew up with her Aunt and Uncle..why's that? it's because her parents were always travelling and never s... More

Chapter one
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
MY NEW BOOK
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Authors Note
I have to tell you guys something!
Covers!!
More crappy covers!
Broken.

Chapter 2

1.4K 50 5
By Zenixity

(UNEDITED)

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

" OH shut up stupid alarm" I say throwing a pillow at it, I take my phone and go and check if I have any emails or missed any calls, and get in the bathroom and start preparing myself for school.

I applied some mascara, blush and lip balm i don't really wear that much makeup because i literally suck at doing my makeup. I head downstairs with my backpack and see Jason and My Aunt and Uncle eating breakfast.

"Morning People!" i shout making them jump

"Gosh Evie how many times do i have to tell you not to do that" my Aunt says placing one of her hands on her chest.

"Sorry?" i said putting some pancakes on my plate with maple syrup all over it.

"Morning" my Uncle, my uncle was reading his newspaper and Jason was on his phone texting someone.

"well i'm off" I say taking a last sip of coffee.

"But its still early!... Don't you want me to drop you off to school?" my Aunt says sipping her tea.

"no it's okay i'm supposed to go early today to help ms Thompson with some work at school" I say grabbing my bag

"Teachers pet" Jason said smirking at me.

"I heard that" i said at Jason who completely ignores me.

I hope he chokes on his pancakes.

**

I open my locker and started to put my books I needed for first period in my bag. I then started to walk to ms Thompson's class as she needed help in the morning with some work Ms Thompson is our Art and Photography teacher.

"sorry i'm late" I tell her

"it's fine darling, and you're not late your are really early, so could you please help me arrange these files in alphabetic orders like you did to my previous files" she tells me.

"sure" i said and started to arrange all her files in alphabetical order.

*Bell Rings*

i continued to arrange the files as we had first period with her, slowly her class started to fill with students.

"thank you dear you can go back to your seat" she tells me

"Oh its fine i'm nearly done" i say smiling at her

"thank you darling your very helpful" she says

"Ugh such a pets teacher" Candice says to her friends if you didn't know already Candice is the popular girl who likes to pick on me. I don't even know why she was in this class she always complains about getting paint on her.

"Hey baby" she says to Jason. Now I understand why she is in this class because of her boyfriend.

"hey" he says to Candice and goes to sit with his friends.

"Good morning class, so just continue with your art work and you should hand it back to me by Friday " she says

"Evie what are you doing?" she says looking down at me as i5 was sitting on the floor arranging her cupboards

"well Your cupboards looked kinda messy and i decided to clean it" i5 say simply

"It's fine darling go finish your art work" she says smiling at me.

"I already finished it" I got up to pull out my art file and hand it to her, she stared at my file before heading to her desk to look at my art works.

I sat back down on the floor and started to clean her messy cupboards,once done i go back to my seat which is situated at the back of the class.

"thank you" she says to me while admiring her cupboards that i cleaned up.

i smiled and started drawing a wolf in my sketchpad as i was already done with my artwork. "You draw pretty well" i hear a voice,i look up to see Brent. Brent is my childhood best friend and apparently Jason's friend too.

"thank you Brent yours is not bad either" I say looking at his drawing,he drew a landscape which was very pretty.

"Brenty baby" I hear a girl calling him.

"oh god no!" he says gulping getting up to hide behind me making me chuckle.

"Oh hey Abby."

Abby is one of Candice's friends by the look on Brent's face he wasn't happy at all to see her.

"what's wrong Brenty is she annoying you?" she said referring to me.

"no it's the actual opposite" he says to her which made me chuckle once more.

"what are you laughing at?" she said chewing her gum and staring at me.

" at that pimple on your nose" I say causing Brent to laugh

''O-M-G no I thought I got rid of it!" she says covering her nose and walking away.

Brent and I look at each other before laughing which caused Jason to look at me,when I smiled at him and he just rolled his eyes looking away.

"she's so annoying,i swear she's stalking me." Brent says while watching me draw.

"every girl stalks you" I said

"so you stalk me too" he says wiggling his eyebrows which made me laugh.

"you wish! let me say that again, every girl stalks you but i don't".

"awh you broke my heart" he said touching his chest and wiping away his imaginary tears.

after a few minutes the bell rings, i grab my bag and rushed out of class " Hey Evie Wait!" Brent says chasing after me,eventually he catches up

"why are you running!?" he says

"Today is Taco Tuesday and I know how fast these Taco finish" i say grabbing a tray and placing 3 Taco's on it or maybe 5 don't judge i love taco's!.

he Laughs and says " i thought you were running away from me, but you were just running to get taco's"

"well i was running from you too" i tease

"ha ha" he says messing my hair.

i sit down at the cafeteria where normally Brent and i sit, Brent is pretty much the only friend i have because for some reason everybody else hates me.

"what you two love birds doing" Jason says before sitting next to Brent, i ignored him and ate my Taco's.

"zhis Iz SOO GWAD" i say taking another bite of Taco

"what?" Brent and Jason says in unison

" i said that this is soo good!" i say taking a sip of juice.

they both laugh when i suddenly hear " Hey babe"

Candice.

i swear her voice sounds like a dying bird.

"Hey gorgeous" he reply's to Candice and they immediately start making out causing me to lose my appetite, okay i'm just kidding i'll never waste food.

"Brenty baby" Abby says from far.

Here we go again..

"oh shit she found me!!" Brent says placing his head on the table

I laughed and said " it's never to late to run"

before he could run Abby Throws herself into Brent's arms

"where were you I wad starting to think you were avoiding me." she said pouting.

"he was,well he tried to" I say which made Brent chuckle

" you again!Leave Brenty alone. " she said poking a finger at me,i swear she is in denial can't she see that her "brenty" doesn't like her at all..girls these days..

"don't worry i was about to leave '' i said shoving my tray away from me.

i stand up grab my bag and head outside of the cafeteria. i went to sit under the Oak tree it was like one my favorite places of the school. I took my sketch pad out and started to draw random things like wolves i'm obsessed with wolves for some reason.

i was started to think of Jason for some weird reason. He was so polite to me yesterday and today he is acting totally different.

"watcha doing" speaking of the devil. I look up to see Jason looking at my drawings

"drawing" i simply say

he sat down near me and said " why were you ignoring me back there" he was referring when we were back in the cafeteria.

"I don't know" i said and continued to draw.

"was it because i called this morning and ignored you?"

"BINGO" i tell him continuing to draw

"well i'm sorry i was just in a bad mood" Okay...why is he suddenly so nice to me? this doesn't make sense.

"whys that??" i said, he didn't say anything and i started to see his fist clench in anger

"you alright?" i ask him

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS GOD DAMN IT EVIE!" he shouted at me, he kind of scared me.

"I'm sorry i was just worried-" i got cut off and he shouted

"HOW CAN YOU BE WORRIED ABOUT ME? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!" he spat

"god i'm sorry!" i got up and said " i don't understand you! first your nice to me then rude then nice then rude! what are you Bipolar?!" i shouted and walked away from him.

"wait Evie! " i heard him calling me over and over again but i ignored him.

I felt bad for calling him bipolar what if he was bipolar...i'm not the type of girl to be mean but he did deserve it he was being such a jerk.

After school i headed back home and went up to my room. My uncle and aunt weren't here as they were at work.

I go and take a nice hot shower and put on some sweaty pants and a tank top and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

i heard knocking on the door i went downstairs and opened it.

"hey.." Brent said

"Brent? how did you know that i was staying at my aunts?"

"well Jason did mention you were staying at Liz's place for a while" he said

"right,so are you going to come in or just stand there" i said

"actually i just needed to tell you something quickly" he said seriously

"okay...go ahead"i said confused

"i heard that you and Jason had a fight...go easy on him i know he can be a jerk sometimes but he is going through a lot of shit right now'' Brent said leaning on the doorway.

"right i will try...and is that all?"

"well me and the guys are going to the see a movie on Friday..and i wanted to invite you" he said rubbing the back of his neck

"that's really sweet of you but i'm actually going out on Friday with Carlie i haven't seen her in ages and i wanted to catch up with her" i said

"oh okay another time then?" he smiled

"sure" i smiled shutting the door. Carlie is my Best friend since we were 10 year's old unfortunately we don't go to the same school so we just meet up every Friday to catch up.

i go upstairs and guess who is on my bed..Jason.

"what are you doing here!" i shout

"i'm sorry" Jason slurs

"It's okay,hey are you drunk" i ask him

"I did drink but i'm not drunk, to get drunk i have to drink about 5 bottles" he slurs

"okay then....let's just get you to bed okay?"

he nods and i bring him in the guest room, i was about to leave when he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him "stay with me please" he said

i looked at him in his eyes and saw sadness i sigh "okay but only 15 minutes okay?" he nods and i lay next to him placing my head on his chest and he started to play with my hair.

I like when people play in my hair it makes me so sleepy... few minutes after i fell asleep next to him

Heyy Guys! hope you liking it so far!

i apologize for the spelling mistakes but i'll go back to correct them afterwards...love you

-xoxo kiternity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 65 33
Erica and Liam are only 11 or 12 when they decided they want to be 'girlfriend and boyfriend.' When they both decide to do this, they both know that...
2.2M 26.4K 41
Paulette’s life is in shambles. Her sister is dead, her mother is a drunk, and she’s been forced to transfer into a chaotic public school full of bul...
1.4K 54 25
Amanda is a small town girl who goes to Panther High. She is 15 and trying to get her life straight. One day Amanda meets the bad boy Brady and falls...
179K 5.2K 21
They hit me. Not just any hit, a hit of pure hate. They don't love me. Never have, never will. How can a parent hate their own child? I constantly as...