The Flock Experience

By sagariolily

*Book 3 of PJF* Fire and Sea go as far west One shall go through many trails and test A message in mist makes... More

The dreams and the quest
Follow the White Rabbit
The elements reunite
Unsought Emotions
The new jobs?
Great, what now?
Trouble with Service
Friend or Foe?
The haunting past
Guilt and a depressing phone call
The Agent
The family split
Epilogue
Book 4

Suspicion

378 11 20
By sagariolily

The food was okay, there was plenty, Anne had a horse, which was fine since Sugar can finally talk to someone, and we had a roof over our heads.

Okay what's the catch?

The nine of us were in "my" room. The notes we'd gotten from the Institute were spread out on my bed.

I put my hand over it as I tried to call the powers of the Fates to show me who they were and where they were at.

A tap on our door interrupted us. The door opened as I stopped the power and Anne poked her head around the door.

"Hey, guys, sleepy yet? Krystal? Want to get ready for bed?"

I glanced at Max as I felt her glare at Anne, huh Mama bear doesn't share her cubs.

I gathered all the papers and put them back in the scroll. I sighed and laid on my back staring at the ceiling.

"Night Evan,"

And I felt sleep welcome me with it's claws out.

~~~~~

"My Pharaoh, prince Heba wishes to see you."

I looked down at my feet, wha the? I wasn't wearing my jeans, I was wearing a kilt of sorts with a seagreen sash. I had white slipper like shoes and had gold bands on my legs, I looked to my arms and saw a gold bracket on both my biceps.

"Pharaoh? Are you alright?"

My head snapped up to see a blonde teen, a priest of sorts.

"Of course Joseph, what did my son wish to speak to me about may I ask?"

Why did I say that, how did I know his name was Joseph? When did I have a son?

"He wishes to speak of your arrangement for him."

I froze. what?!

Why would I marry my own son off?

"Of course," My body started to disappear, I was entering the next dream.

It was Annabeth, her stomach was a little bigger, suddenly Drew runs in, smiling.

"Annabeth! Is Percy back yet?!"

Annabeth stared at her blankly. "Who?"

I was pulled away from the dream before I got to hear Drew's response.

"Carter! Stop messing around!" a roar was heard

~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start. I ran outside and saw someone I wouldn't have thought to be here.

"Hiccup? What are you doing here?!"

The brunette Dragon rider looked shocked to see me.

"Percy? What are you doing here in Virginia?! Never mind, I'm here to tell someone named Max, don't trust the watch dog, what ever that mean, do you know anyone by that name?Manny wanted me to tell this Max that message since I was the closest."

I stared at Hiccup and Toothless, this just got a whole lot more complicated.

|||||

I was staring at the page with a blank expression making the others worry. Hiccup's words kept bouncing in my head.

Don't trust the watch dog

I glanced to my side to see the flock looking at me surprise.

"Who's the watch dog?"

I looked at Leo, did I say that out loud?

"Yes,"

I huffed as the response to that, well nothing I can do about it.

"That's true." I glared at Leo playfully for that making him smirk.

I glanced at the numbers in the paper when I recognized some of the numbers.

"Coordinates, they're map coordinates," I whispered to Leo and Yuugi so the others wouldn't hear.

The duo nodded in agreement when they caught on to what I was going to do.

Hope we will be doing the right thing.

|||||

"Leo, hurry up! We need to go before they wake up!" Yuugi yelled whispered at the inventor.

"Coming Game Boy," I snickered at the nickname Leo game the amethyst eyed teen.

"Here— So much for that theory," Leo mumbled when we saw what the building looked like.

I raised an eyebrow. "Yuugi, are you sure you read the coordinates out loud correctly?— Yes, this is where Gazzy and Angel's parents are supposed to live."

Leo sighed then smiled a mischievous smile that made me want to hide from him.

"Well? Let's check it out!"

The three of us started to look around when I felt someone coming up.

"They're back! Go upstairs!"

Suddenly I started to glow pink. Gender! They were well again!

I heard someone in front of me.

"It's a chick, man!" One of the two men exclaimed. I could smell the alcohol from were I was standing.

"We don't care whose chick you are," a hiccup interrupted his speech. "For the next hour, you're gonna be our chick."

My eyes became half-lids, my wings erupted from my back, a smirk appeared on my face.

"I guess you both failed to enter heaven, let's see if my partners like to show you hell."

With that Leo and Yuugi walked out of the shadows, Leo slowly being engulfed by flames and Yuugi letting his vectors our, his forehead glowed with a golden eye, his very own eyes had crimson flames and his pupils disappeared as he grabbed one of the men with one of his vectors.

The bums stopped dead, looks of horror and amazement on their faces.

I laughed maniacally as Leo laughed like a psycho and Yuugi chuckled darkly making me look like an angel of death with my black wings, it made Leo look like a demon and it made Yuugi look like the devil himself.

"Ahhh!" The guys yelled as Yuugi let go of the other. Both ran away from us.

The three of us looked at each other then bursted out laughing. I glowed pink again and became male as we started to leave.

At least it wasn't a total loss.

|||||

"Bombs away!" Gazzy yelled, right over Max's head.

I started to laugh when Leo got drenched by the cannonball dive that Gazzy did.

"MALCOM! STOP GETTING ME WET!" I heard a chuckle beside me and I blushed when I got the double meaning. (A/N seriously, my brother pointed it out since I didn't notice till now  -_-")

I pushed Fang down to the water.

"Ero-Otouto,"

Fang just glared at me playfully as Max started to laugh at the two of us.

I heard laughing and looked to see Max looking at Total in shock. Oh. She just found out of, oh that's why. Ha.

"Total, finally decided to talk to Max?" I yelled across the lake.

I heard a loud yeah from the dog.

Oh this is just getting better and better.

||||||

Everyone was eating, Anne was starting to fidget at some reason. I made eye contact with Leo and Yuugi basically saying : keep an eye on her.

They both nodded and continued to eat.

I was swallowing my food when Anne dropped the bomb on us.

"So I've enrolled you in school."

My eyes widen as I started to choke on the food.

Fang bursted out laughing. "Whoa, you had us there for a moment," he said as he handed me a glass of water.

"I'm not kidding, Evan, there's an excellent school nearby. It would be perfectly safe. You could meet other people your age, interact with them. And — let's face it: Your education has been spotty at best."

Wasn't that school, oh, I don't know, an insane asylum before!

"School?" Nudge asked. "You mean, like, at a school?"

I started to play with my thumbs as the conversation kept going.

"Going to a real school, with other people?" Angel looked concerned. Why should you be worried, won't be able to manipulate Max anymore? Brat.

"You'll start on Monday," Anne said briskly, unaware of my internal rage.

"You'll start on Monday," Anne said briskly, starting to gather empty plates, even mine that had almost all the food. "I'll pick up your uniforms tomorrow."

Great. A private school.

|||||

You know how some kids get excited about the first day of school and have outfits all picked out and a new lunchbox and stuff? Well, they're bleeping idiots.

"Can we play hooky?" Iggy muttered as he scrambled eggs.

"Somehow I suspect they're picky about that," I said, dropping the blue pancake mix in the pan. "I bet they'd call Anne."

"I look like prep school Barbie," Nudge complained, as she entered the kitchen, dragging a sleeping Leo in a wrinkled uniform. Nudge caught sight of Max and me in our uniforms.

"Actually, you Max look like prep school Barbie, and Percy looks like a flippin model. I'm just Barbie's friend ."

Max narrowed her eyes at her as I continued to make the pancakes.

Our wings were retractable and pulled in pretty tightly to our backs, but you might say that we still looked kind of like a family of Olympic swimmers.

Angel arrived, getting a plate with two blue pancakes, some eggs and bacon and set it on the table.

Total hopped up onto the stool and dug in, seeming almost doglike. "Woof!" He said, and chuckled to himself.

"Angel?" I said, turning of the stove and turning to her. My arms crossed  as I leaned back on the counter. "No funny business with the teachers, comprende?"

She glanced up innocently. "Gotcha Percy," she said, taking a bite of bacon. I kept looking at her and waited. "I mean, unless I really have to," she added.

I sighed " Just try not to draw attention to yourself and us, we don't need School to find us. Well capture us since they already found us," I mumbled the last part.

Yuugi came in running behind Gazzy as I saw him chasing the blonde. I don't want to know.

"Goodness— you're all up," said Anne, coming into the kitchen.

She surveyed the production line of food, the flock packing it away as I handed everyone their bentos. She smiled ruefully.

"This beats frozen waffles. Thanks Jeff, Percy. Oh and Jeff— I meant to tell you. You and Evan will be in the same class. It'll help you get your bearing."

Iggy's face flushed.

"Okay, I'll bring the car around front. Wear jackets — it's chilly this morning." Oh please this is nothing compared to Alaska.

I glanced at her as she walked passed me.

"Percy?— Hm?— what are you doing?" I looked at Max in the eye making her take a step back, her skirt moved showing her scars in her legs.

I kept my eyes on her and smirked.

"You believe this place to be a dream come true, but your wrong." With that I grabbed a notebook and went to the front. At least one of them will be suspicious of Anne now.

|||||

"Malcom Ride?" Gazzy looked up to see a tweedy, teachery woman smiling at us.

"Yeah? That's me."

Before anything could happen I heard a scream of excitement.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S PERCY JACKSON AND YUUGI MOTOU!!"

The two of us paled as apparently we have some fans in this school.

We were suddenly surrendered by fangirls and fanboys.

Oh this is a nightmare.

|||||

Twenty minutes of screaming people later Yuugi and I were in a junior class while Leo was in a senior class. (Remember Leo is two years older then Percy making him 18/19 while Percy met Yuugi when he was 15 and Yuugi was 13 so technically Yuugi is now OLDER than Percy since he [Percy] was born in August and Yuugi in June)

Many of the girls were looking at us as prey. It didn't help that at that moment I realized who Yuugi was related to.

Great, a legacy of Aphrodite and Hecate. I saw a shimmer around him and felt my eyes widen.

Oh I am so going to have a talk with father.

"Percy are you?— I'm fine, but someone isn't going to be until he explains."

Yuugi looked at me confused

"Okay class we have two new students,"

Oh if only Gaea killed me before.

|||||

"Mr. Jackson, Mr. Motou, you two are needed at the principal's office for a moment."

Yuugi and I shared a glance of worry. Please don't let it be one of the flock.

Slowly we stood up and walked to the door. In the way we found Leo and Nudge. What's going on?

"In here." The assistant opened a door that led to a small anteroom. On two chairs in the small room were Iggy and Gazzy. Oh gods please don't tell me.

"Already?" I whispered to them, and both shrugged, wide-eyed.

"The headmaster will see you now," said the assistant, opening another door. "That's right now."

I bit my lower lip as the headmaster looked at Gazzy and Iggy in anger.

Don't beat him up. Don't beat him up. Don't beat him, screw it he does something to them he's dead.

"You are Perseus Jackson?" He said with a sneering British accent making me think of a similar monster with an accent. Stupid Thorn.

"Just Percy," resisting the urge to cross my arms and give him a wolf glare.

"These are your cousins Jeff and... Malcom?"

Idiot doesn't even know Gazzy's fake name.

I nodded as Leo looked amused at the smell nearby. I looked at Gazzy and Iggy in shock.

"Why do you two smell like a stink bomb?!"

At that moment Fang, Max and Angel entered the room.

"A stink bomb?!" Max exclaimed looking at the two guilty party.

"Um, we may and I mean may have set off a stink bomb in the second floor boys' restroom," Gazzy said smiling guilty.

I stared at them. What. Did. They. Just. Do?!

"This is the last— Jeff and Malcom didn't plant the bomb," I interrupted, snapping my fingers over his eyes. A wave of mist cams out of my hand and covered the headmaster's face making him dazed.

"Now, why were we summoned? None of us did anything that could cause trouble." The flock was gaping at me.

Leo was trying to keep in his laugh and Yuugi was looking at me in awe.

"Of course," he said dazed, then he shook his head as if clearing his mind.

"Ms. Green, why did you send this students here they didn't do anything!— but sir— send them to their classes, I'm so sorry Mr. Jackson for wasting your time." I nodded as the assistant started to usher us out.

"No worries Mr. Pruitt, it was just a misunderstanding." With that the door closed and I turned to the two trouble makers.

"Iggy, Gazzy, anything you'll like to say?"

Gazzy started to fidget when my eyes started to glow down on him.

"Well, this kid was a total jerk to me on the playground, and someone stuck a Kick Me sign on the back of Iggy's shirt."

I sighed and smiled reached out, ignoring the boy’s stiffening, and carefully ruffles his hair.

"Good job tike, even though next time instead of facing the people on your own don't forget you have a family to back you up, and next time, no pranks,"

There's a long moment of silence as Gazzy stares at me, jaw gaping and blue eyes stunned. 

"Listen you two," Max said sternly, as we created a ridge and found ourselves at the edge of Anne's property. "You put us all at risk. From now on you're going to toe the line at that stupid school or you're going to answer to me. Got it?"

"Got it," Gazzy mumbled.

"Yeah, got it," Iggy said reluctantly. "We'll be more stupid and idiotic in the future. We'll blend."

"Good," I said smiling softly.

||||||

Anne was looking confused when we got to the house.

"I got a phone call saying sorry for interrupting your charges' learning time?"

I smirked softly as the flock were still trying to get me to answer their questions.

"No, Gazzy, I'm not going to teach you that 'cool trick' as you call it."

I saw from the corner of my eye that Anne was listening intently. Suddenly everything fell into place for me.

Anne was the watchdog.

And done.

Percy: That's it?! Well at least I'm male again.

Gazzy: Come on Percy! Teach me that finger snapping thing.

Percy: No

Me: *sweatdrop* Anyways I don't own PJO, Maximum Ride, or Yu-Gi-Oh!

Leo: Rick Riordan

Max: James Patterson

Yuugi: and Kazuki Takahashi do Sagario just owns the plot

Iggy: well in some sense

Me: Shut it anyways

Quote of the chapter-

Behind every great man is a woman rolling their eyes.

Well hope you like this, tell me if it needs more action or more plot. Well

Ja Ne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 44 31
When Theo and her twin brother Nico awake in a metal box with close to no memories, surrounded by teenage boys, how will they survive? Remembering ra...
342K 10.9K 107
Hera is infamous for meddling in other people's business. But when she takes it too far, this can lead to nothing good... Prophecies will be made. Qu...
142K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...
396K 8.3K 67
Everyone at Camp Half blood and Camp Jupiter believe Leo is dead. However, Leo is very much alive. He just reunited with Calypso, the most beautiful...