PLAYER

By Love_Bri94

PLAYER; A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretend... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven.
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Sequel
Surpriiiiise!

Six

12.8K 630 238
By Love_Bri94

This has two parts, the more comments I get the quicker I'll post the second part 😊

Christopher

The Week before the Test.

Its Friday, which means its game day. One of the most important days to me.

Basketball is my life.

Nothing else matters on game day, only adding another win to my roster.

I was leaving out of my 4th period when I saw Sabrina walking past. We're so friendly and goofy when we're at her place or mine but when we're in school it's like we don't even know each other.

She looked upset so I grabbed her and pulled her back to me.

"Aye, what's with the frowny face?" I asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it, can you let me go?" She said.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

"I failed a very important test today. That's the last thing I need right now."

"Aw damn, you're so busy helping me you're forgetting to study yourself."

She took a deep breath. "It's cool, I'll make it up somehow."

"I know how important your grades are to you. If you want me to find another tutor, I will." I rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"You don't have to do that, I'll figure something out."

"Well you should come watch me win tonight to cheer you up."

"Sitting through a basketball game is going to cheer me up?"

"Yeah! You and Tiara should come."

"I don't know, I start working in the morning. I shouldn't be out late."

"The game is over at 10, you won't be out late, I promise." I assured her.

"I'll think about it."

"Alright."

"Christopher." Someone yelled.

I looked over and Krista was standing there with her hands on her hips.

Sabrina sucked her teeth. "I don't have time for her today so I'm gonna go. I'll see you later."

She tried to walk away but I brought her back to me.

"At the game right?" I questioned.

"I told you I'll think about it. If I don't come I'll see you at work."

She decided to take the job at Footlocker with me. Now I have some thing to look forward to when I go to that place.

"Alright, get to your next class big head." I finally let her go.

"I'm going, I'm going." She walked away. Her ass looked nice in those yoga pants honestly.

Krista walked over to me.

"Why are you always around her?" She asked,

"I'm not always around her and if I was it ain't shit you can do about it. You're not my girl Krista! Know your place. You always worried about somebody else."

"Why can't I be your girl? You keep me around more than these other ratchet ass hoes you fuck with. Just gone right ahead and give me that title."

"I'm not about to let you annoy me on game day man, I'll catch you later." I walked away from her and headed to my next class, which so happened to be with Tiara.

"TiTi! Wassup fool." I yelled as soon as I walked in.

"Don't be doing that like we just THAT cool." She scrunched up her nose.

"Damn, well hurt my feelings."

I slid in the seat next to her.

"How can I help you Christopher?"

"I need you to get your best friend to come to the game tonight."

"She's not gonna come. Basketball isn't her thing."

"I know but she's all sad and shit because she failed her test. She shouldn't be in the house beating herself up over it."

"What makes you think I can convince her to come?"

I thought she was smart?

"Aren't you her best friend?" I asked.

"Yes but you can't convince her to do anything."

"I just want her to enjoy herself for once. I don't know if you know this but baby girl is a little uptight."

"Of course I know that and that's why I don't convince her to do anything."

"Just try this one time. I'll even pay for y'all to get in."

"Alright, alright. I'll try but I can't make any promises."

"Don't take no for an answer. She gotta come."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "You can go to your seat now, your hoe for the hour is making her way over here and I ain't tryna cut nobody."

I shook my head, got up and went to my original seat.

Hopefully she can convince her to come. I wouldn't mind having a new face in the crowd.

Sabrina

"So Chris has you doing his dirty work now?" I asked Tiara while closing my locker.

She's been in my ear telling me how I should really go to this damn game.

"He really wants you to go and I don't see why you can't. Bri we NEVER do anything besides eat and shop or sit in your room all day."

"What's wrong with that?!"

"It's time for you to become a social butterfly. It's our senior year let's at least be able to say we went to one game. Bitch you can't be like this in college. I'm not dealing with this shit no longer."

"Whatever bitch, you gone put up with me foreva." I tried my best Cardi B impersonation.

"So are you going or not?"

"Uuuuggghh! I guess. I have to go home and change though."

"The game doesn't start until 7 so I'll come to your place and we can chill until then."

"Ooou, that's enough time for a nap."

"Lazy as hell." She shook her head.

"I'm exhausted! Between tutoring Chris, going back and forth to the mall for this job and trying to keep my own grades together I can barely rest."

"I still can't believe you turned down Victoria's Secret and Forever 21 for Footlocker! Ugh."

"You get your base pay plus commission. I was going where ever the money was."

"Or wherever Chris was."

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Your crush on him is becoming a bit noticeable."

"I don't have a crush on him, I still barely know him."

"Girl I know you better than I know myself. You like that tall linky fool."

Before I could say anything an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I didn't even have to look up, his scent was mesmerizing.

Ugh.

"So I got two tickets to the game that I hope I didn't buy for nothing." Chris said while holding the tickets up.

"You didn't buy them for nothing." I took them away from him.

"You got her to go?" He asked Tiara. She smirked while shaking her head yes. "Good job TiTi!" They gave each other a high five.

"She didn't get me to do anything, I decided to go on my own." I said.

"Bitch don't lie." Tiara snapped back.

"I know she lying." Chris said. "Ima catch up with y'all later. Don't waste my money."

He walked away,

"Y'all are so cute! Don't forget about me when you become a basketball wife." Tiara said.

"Girl bye!"

I watched him goof around with his friends. I guess he felt me staring cause he looked at me and smiled.

I quickly turned my attention to Tiara. She had this dumb smile on her face.

"Ugh! Let's go." I grabbed my bag and started out the door.

I don't have a crush on Chris.

Seriously I don't..

How many times do you have to tell yourself something before you actually start to believe it?

Damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 2 13
When Maleah's ex is dating her childhood best friends ex girlfriend. So they make a plan to make them jealous, and to appear like they had also moved...
51.8K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
105K 4.5K 30
3.3K 73 16
There's nothing worse than being in love with a man whose involve with someone else. Lauren is in love with a man whose involve another woman that ha...