PLAYER

By Love_Bri94

PLAYER; A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretend... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven.
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Sequel
Surpriiiiise!

Five

13.4K 666 410
By Love_Bri94

I know this story is a little blah but trust me it gets wayyyy better😊

Sabrina

One Week Later.

Me and Tiara sat at one of the lunch tables outside eating. We used to go out and grab us something but lately we haven't. I really wasn't even paying attention to my food. I was just trying to get my homework done that I didn't finish the other day.

I had a interview with Footlocker after school yesterday and after that I hung out with Chris for a little bit while he worked so it slipped my mind.

It wasn't anything hard so I was good.

"So how's your tutoring going?" Tiara asked.

"Okay, I guess. I'm supposed to go to his house once he gets out of practice." I said while focusing on my work.

"I didn't wanna tell you this because I know how your reaction is going to be but you two would make such a cute couple."

I looked at her then back at my paper.

"Don't start Tiara."

"I'm serious! Hopefully something sparks and then you guys can go to prom together."

"Whatever."

"Speaking of Chris, here he comes."

I quickly looked up.

"Damn you almost broke your neck." She said.

I did a fake laugh to play it off.

"Wassup big head." He said while tugging on my ponytail. The girl on his arm just turned her nose up.

"Wassup ugly." I said

"Awww nicknames." Tiara added.

I hit her arm. He sat down next to me and started picking at my food but the girl he was with just stood behind him like she was his pet or something.

"You can sit down too. We don't bite." I told her.

A smirk came across her face. I just looked at her like she was strange.

"My manager was really feeling you the other day. He should be calling you soon." Chris said while putting one of my fries in his mouth.

"Can't you afford your own lunch?" I snapped at him.

"I already ate. These fries was just sitting there so I decided to finish them for you." He said.

I smacked my lips.

"So is this your girlfriend Chris?" Tiara asked trying to be funny. Chris looked at her like he wanted to kill her.

"This is Ammika and no she's not my girlfriend."

"Oh she should be, y'all look cute together." I added.

"Wait, her name is Ammika? But happened to Maila and Krista and all of your other half Asian girlfriends?" Tiara asked.

My eyes grew big.

"And you're trying to make my bestie one of them." She added.

"Okay Tiara." I butted in.

"Alright, I'll holla at y'all later. I gotta grab something from my locker." He said while getting up.

"No don't leave." I said

"Forget y'all." He walked away.

I started laughing.

"You play too damn much Tiara!"

"He's a whore! That just kills everything else about him."

"Oh but you want me in a relationship with him."

"I think you can tame him. He needs a girl like you in his life.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's get to class before we're late."

I picked up my stuff and tossed it out, packed up my book bag and we made our way to our next class.

Later On.

School was over and I was on my way out the building. I had to turn in my homework that I didn't do before I left so the school was pretty empty by the time I got ready to go.

I was walking past the gym when somebody grabbed me and pushed me up against the lockers. I looked up at Chris tall dumb ass.

"The fuck is your problem?" I asked while pushing him.

"What you and your friend did wasn't cool Sabrina!" He snapped at me.

"It's not my fault that you like to keep a bunch of different bitches around you."

"Ya'll ain't have to do what the fuck y'all did trying to be funny. That was whack as hell man."

"Why you so mad? You must really care about her huh?"

"Hell naw!"

"Well get the fuck out of my face then."

I moved away from him and started walking.

"I'm canceling our tutoring session tonight. I got other plans." He yelled.

I threw my hands up! "That's your F, not mine."

I shook my head and walked out to my car.

I sat there for a moment trying to calm down. I can't believe he just did that.

Ugh, niggas are so stupid.

Christopher

After practice I went home and jumped in the shower then slid on some clothes to chill in. I didn't really have plans I just didn't wanna be bothered with her after the stupid shit she did today.

If my hoes don't know each other that makes shit easier for me. I already gotta deal with Maila and Krista trying to kill each other every day, I don't need Ammika in on the drama too.

I really don't need to miss out on tutoring but one day won't hurt.

I should go in to work, but I don't feel like dealing with them today either.

Fuck it, I'll just play the game. I went downstairs to the basement and put in 2K17.

After beating everybody I played online I got bored. Maybe I should have some company. Let me see which one of my girls miss me the most.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started scrolling through text messages. But the only one that caught my eye was hers. I shouldn't have pushed her into a locker that was wrong. I honestly didn't expect her to snap at me the way she did. She a Taurus though and we don't take shit from nobody. But what she did was petty as hell. I had to hear Ammika's mouth all fucking day because of that.

Well it really wasn't Sabrina being petty it was her tall skinny ass best friend.

Uuuuggggggghhhh.

Man I really can't fail this damn class.

Shit,

I got up and went to slip on a shirt and shoes then I grabbed my book bag. I headed out to Sabrina's. I stopped and got us some food first then went to her place.

I rung the doorbell. Her mom answered.

"Oh hey Chris. Come in."

"How you doing Ms. R?" I asked while walking in.

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good."

"Sabrina's up in her room. You can go on up."

"Thank you." I headed upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Come in." She said.

I walked in. When she saw it was me her nose turned up.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I really can't afford an F right now and I wanted to apologize about earlier."

"You can take your apology and shove it to be honest."

"Man don't be like that. I over reacted I'm sorry."

"Nope." She sat up and folded her arms.

"So you're a brat too huh?"

"I sure am, you can leave though."

I sat down my stuff and walked over to her.

"I'm sorrrrrryyyyyyy! Don't do me like this! I need to pass this class and without you I won't be able to do that. Don't neglect me Bri. Please."

She looked at me and smirked.

"You're cute when you beg."

"Oh so you think I'm cute." I bit my lip and hovered over her.

"Ugh move." She pushed me away. I know she want me.

"You could've told me you were coming though." She said.

"I just wanted to surprise you." I sat on her bed. "I'm sorry about everything."

"It's cool. I should've stopped Tiara from messing up your little system that you got going on."

I laughed. "It ain't no system."

"Well whatever it is we shouldn't have tried to be messy."

"I appreciate that now can you help me not fail." I poked my lip out.

"As long as you know this." She straddled me and wrapped her hands around my neck and squeezed really tight. "If you ever push me into another locker, I'll kill you. Got it?!"

I slowly nodded.

"I need to hear you say yes." She put her ear closer to my mouth.

"Ye. Yes." I flipped her off of me and rubbed my neck. "Crazy ass."

"Better know it!" She smiled.

"I learn something new about you everyday."

"I'm full of surprises. Those bitches you mess with might put up with your shit but I won't."

I looked at her and smiled.

I think I'm in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9.4K 83
Whether you want to believe it or not, you're being followed. By what, you might ask. Angels - specifically your guardian angels. Sometimes they're i...
134K 5K 61
When two opposites attract. Star quarterback Jacob Perez, whose in love with his victim -- hermaphrodite, Chresanto August. Follow them and their jo...
563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
920 2 13
When Maleah's ex is dating her childhood best friends ex girlfriend. So they make a plan to make them jealous, and to appear like they had also moved...