Hostages (Book 2)

By nanaedc

Which Bond Can Heal The Constantly Breaking Girl? The Completed Book 2 in the Aria Serrano Trilogies. ****Who... More

Hostages (Book 2)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
The Dinner Of Truth
*Mature 16+* Chapter 48
Cast

Chapter 49

39 2 0
By nanaedc

ARIAS' POV

For the first time since I've slept here, I woke up warm. I really prefer Niall shirtless when I sleep next to him I don't know why I just like the feeling better, still wrapped in the sheets I snuggle closer to him who was my main source of heat. He was still sleep as far as I know and every now and then he would tighten his arms that are around me and pull me more into him, sighing in relief or content then dosing back off. His breathing was at a slow pace and his heartbeat relaxed me incredibly, a smile appeared on my face at the memory of last night. I didn't regret a thing nor could I if I wanted to, the only thing that went wrong in this situation was that Niall wasn't protected but I didn't think much of that. It wouldn't be so bad to have Niall Horan's baby, right?

And I'm 20 its not like I'm 17 and made a reckless move. And then again my period is near so it's almost impossible for me to get pregnant. I drew patterns on his side with my fingertip, pressed my ear against his chest and nuzzled even closer to him as the joy of what happened between us became to much to not show. I couldn't even begin to explain how I react now to the confession that I wasn't the only one with this burning desire to be with someone I couldn't, he actually loves me back and its because of us both having strong feelings for the other that I wouldn't mind last night happening again.

I started to get the feeling eyes were on me so lazily I cracked my eyes open and let them adjust before they shot open at the brown eyes I didn't expect to be watching me--I actually don't even know these brown eyes.

The man grinned evilly at me before bringing his finger to his lip in a shush notion before he nodded his head west. Still laying on Niall, I moved my head to where man wanted it to and felt my heart drop to my stomach when I saw another man holding a gun. Pointing it at Niall. My head lifted up and I subconsciously used Niall's abdomen to help me sit up when I got a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and faced Bradley as he quietly handed me Niall's gray flannel. He too had the shush sound on his face which gave me the impression that they don't want Niall to know their in here. They don't want me to scream. My eyebrows frowned when Bradley raised and motioned to the guy with the gun so I took the shirt from him and placed the sleeves under my arms, we placed our underclothes back on last night for this precise reason--in case someone came in--so when I buttoned the shirt and folded the left sleeve and tucked it in the right side then folded the right sleeve and tucked it in the left side, I was done and looked appropriate as I could.

Bradley took my hand gently and stepped closer to the bed where he put his hand on my hip and cautiously eased me out of the death grip that was placed on me, he kept my hand in his and led me out the room closing the door before he reached behind him and brought a pair of cuffs to both our attention. I pursed my lips at the rare sight because never did they restrain me aside from when we first was kidnapped.

"For Ian's safety." He informed me with such a funny statement it made me look up at him.

I obliged when he strapped my wrists with the metal as I cleared my throat. "Ian knows I've been taught to fight with these on right?"

"He figured. Your teachers were after all T--" Bradley stopped suddenly and looked panicked as he looked me in the eye.

And that's when I knew why. He didn't want me to react the way I have been for the past few days but I didn't have the urge to. Instead, I pulled a sad smile and nodded.

"Timothy and Theodore."

Bradley looked even more panicked and confused as he looked at me but shook it off and locked my wrists tighter before walking me in a direction. I stayed silent the entire way and just followed silently behind him until he led me into that dinner room, I sat in the same seat as before and bit my cheek when it was right next to Ian.

He looked chill when he moved his mug from his lips and flicked his wrist to someone behind me then focused his gaze on me.

"Aria." Ian fondly said just when a mug was sat in front of me.

"I hope your eating again in order to drink this coffee."

I leaned over and glanced in it before sitting back. "I don't drink it straight."

"No?" Ian cocked a brow and tilted his head  "How do you prefer it then?"

I haven't been asked that ever if it wasn't from an employee that worked at a place that sells coffee, the only person aside from me who knows how I drink my coffee without having to ask was. . .

"Ask Niall."

His eyes brightened as the corner of his mouth started to lightly tilt upward.

"How is Niall, by the way?" Ian asked as if he was clueless. He took my cup and poured it's contents into his cup.

"He must be exhausted. You both must be. Love the outfit and hairstyle by the way." He locked eyes with me, full on smirking and it only took me a second to catch on.

"You. . were watching us?" I asked in disbelief as disgust took over my facial features.

"No, no," Ian picked up his cup again  " no. As attracted as you are I'm not interested in Horan in such a way."

"Some compliment to give to your ' niece '." If he ever saw me like that which he has said but he's become a bonified liar in my eyes now so who knows if he really saw me as family.

Ian shrugged. "And it was kinda inevitable so I avoided peeking in your cell. Honestly, me and Bradley thought it wasn't gonna be long than it did for you two to click! he loves you and you love him."

I didn't have a response for that.

Ian held his hands up in defense. "And I said you are like a niece to me. Not you are, there's a difference. There's nothing wrong with my attraction towards you. You've," He slowly looked up and down my body "grown into a very fine lady."

I rolled my eyes and mumbled various names for him under my breath then my eyes caught that Bradley was still in the room, looking at his fingers that was moving on the table.

"Why am I here?"

"We have a proposition for you."

My eyes snapped back to Ian who was outlining the rim of his coffee cup. "What is it?"

"Something in both our favors. . . I know that you want Zachary and Niall to live so I'll grant that to you," My eyebrows shot up as I tried to keep my happiness to a simmer  "But I need something in return."

"Anything." I answered quickly, making both men look through their lashes at me.

Ian observed my expression. "When you past out and we took you to the infirmary and we saw you had something I was looking for for years. You mentally--your brain waves was impressively unique that no body should posses such a type of brain. Only ones on the earth that may have it is the retarded--"

"Mentally challenged." I hissed. It's so rude to call people sick, ill, and ' retarded ' when they had no say in it if their brain would function in un-average ways. Because that's all it was; un-average and therefore people labeled them horrible names because they were born with special minds and those who made the names, wasn't.

"And why were you looking in my head?" I asked and narrowed my eyes.

"We needed to know what caused you to faint. Anyway, you have the brains, training potential and the background history."

"For what?" He still wasn't answering the question.

"To work for me."

My body went numb for a bit before I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"What? I'm not becoming a prostit--"

"You won't be. That's not what I want you to do."

"But that's the only line of work a woman has in a gang." I slightly raised my voice as my eyes shot open, spitting daggers at him. If he thinks I'll sell myself, think again.

"Not for you."

"Well what do you want me for?" I asked Ian hotly.

He was silent and that made me clutch the chains in between my hands out of wearing thin patience.

"I want to own the first female assassin." Ian replied and since it was the answer I never thought of, I was speechless.

It took a long while to respond and when I did it wasn't filled with the anger or any emotion for that matter. "Assassin?"

"I want to be the first mafia leader to own a female assassin and I have tried to make one for almost a decade now, none had the mentality."

"Why do you want a female assassin?"

"Because, well, majority of my enemies are men and a man can't attract the attention of another now can he?" He audibly sipped his coffee before finishing.

"Regardless of what America has turned into, a woman might not be able to do everything a man can but a woman has qualities that men only dream of having. Believe it or not, your species is viably important to our economy." Ian grinned at me but I completely ignored that statement.

"I have no training to become a assassin."

"Which is why we'll teach you. Your mentality came from your parents, no doubt."

"If that's the case then why can't you use Naomi? We're practically the same in looks and mind." More or less on the brain part.

"I have nothing Naomi would want and if I use her it's a strong possibility that she'll turn and try to go against me. . . this partnership will without a doubt be a strong one because there's input on both ends; I really need you and you really need them to live."

I was considering this because its the only way they get to live. They'll live and my affection won't be the cause to their end, I said I would do anything to keep them alive and finally I was given a chance to protect the loved ones in my life.

"I'll become your assassin and you won't kill Niall and Zachary?" I summed it up in clear words, looking at Ian.

"Yes."

It wasn't a bad deal and he was right, this would be a strong partnership. I couldn't go against him cause I'll be jeopardizing Niall and Zach and Ian couldn't go against me because as he said; he really needs me.

"Do you accept?" I jumped in my seat at hearing Bradley speak for the first time and I turned to see him interested in my next words.

"If I do this I want something in addition to you sparing their lives."

They both furrowed their brows. "Which is?"

"If you spare their lives now, never can they come to harm by your hand. You can't order someone to hurt them, you can't insinuate it. You can't have no hand in harming them, ever." I added and looked at the both of them.

Ian gnawed on his lip and drifted his eyes away from me before looking back. "Fine."

"Then I'll do it," I shrugged  "I accept your proposition."

And I was really shocked to see a big toothy smile to conquer Ian's chiseled--annoyingly good looking--face.

"Really?"

I turned to Bradley as he said that.

"If you do, you won't be able to be with either of them. You'll be with us and wherever we go."

I knew that and that was the downside to this but I was willing to let them go if it meant them still living. I will still love 'em even if they forget about me.

"This is great. Now, lets rally everyone for you to say goodbye." Ian was already out his seat pulling orders.

Within the next 20 minutes he had everyone in a room and now I was about to open it's door, you heard yelling and arguments going on on the other side so it told me that I needed to do so much more than just say goodbye. I needed to clear all confusion, knock sense into some people then say goodbye, it really took alot of me not to cry right now. I pushed the door open and everyone silenced. I proceeded to step in and the door didn't shut itself right away. The first person to literally drag me into their embrace was Niall, I gladly engulfed his bare upper half still trying to keep my waterworks under check which didn't help that he was seriously squeezing me too hard.

"What happened?" In a flash he let go of me but held my hand as he stood in front of Ian.

"What did you do to her!?" Niall yelled causing my eyes to widen but Ian to wear a amused smirk making him tighten his hold on me.

"No Niall, they didn't do anything." I yanked on his hand turning him to me then I placed my hands on his face to get him to focus on me but I fell short myself on focus.

There was a bruise next and high above his mouth as well as a small cut.

"What happened to you?" I asked him curiously and lightly touched it.

"Nothing." He replied smoothly with the obvious lie.

"Who did that to you?" I looked Niall closely in the eye but still he lied.

"What did you do!?" I looked at Bradley who shrugged his shoulders.

"I nor any of us did anything to him."

I felt my blood starting to boil as I looked at the rest of the captors. It was one of them. My eyes scan over all of them before my gut went for the other blue eyed band mate. I stomped over to Louis and pushed him roughly in the chest.

"It was you wasn't it!" I didn't need to ask to know it was.

"What did you expect me to do Aria!? He ruined so much."

What?

"You punched him Louis, how dare you!? You need to let what you learned go!" I pushed him again.

"Forget it? It was probably his fault why you cut yourself! It was probably his fault why you suddenly snapped your wrist in the door and it was probably his fault why you got depressed!"

"What the hell does that have to do with anything, Louis? That's in the past, Niall helped fix me and he apologized for all of that."

"Saying sorry won't change anything."

"Neither will hitting him," I said through a clenched jaw  "You can't let that come between you two, none of you can!" I looked the rest of One Direction "Whatever they told you isn't the whole story. You all are family--your second family as you all confirmed--don't turn on him for something he. . . had no control over! Why won't you hear that he was listening to the wrong voice in his head!"

"You shouldn't be defending him."

"And you should of known he was battling something," I clenched my hands  "instead he had to fend for himself and lost the battle."

I turned around finished with him since I came in here for other things and my previous emotions wiped clean when I now stood in front of Zachary. He looked hesitant aside from his normal good features and he looked like he wanted to approach me but stopped himself, obviously he was still thinking about that dinner and my fiery behavior towards him. I made the move since he was scared to and walked up to him, pulling his neck down to my height when I hugged him. Instantly, he wrapped his strong arms around my frame and lifted me off the ground nuzzling his face into my hair. This was the first time I came into physical contact with him since we broke up. If we ever did. I don't know what to call what happened to us. I stayed in this position for a long time for his benefit before I mumbled:

"I have to tell you something." From over his shoulder.

"Anything." He whispered back then letting me pull slightly away from him with his arms still firmly around me, almost hurting me but definitely possessively.

His eyes trailed over me when I started, "First I wanted to tell you that I forgive--"

"Who gave you that?" I heard him ask before the pads of his fingers touched my neck as he touched the Mine&Yours necklace.

I only contemplated for a second before answering, "Niall got it for me."

Zachary looked up in my eyes. "Niall? When did you two see each other?"

I frowned. "He was my cellmate, we shared a cell."

Didn't he know that? Zachary furrowed his brows and looked back down, examining the rest of me. I feared my appearance gave away what I personally wanted to tell him but when his arm moved away from my hips and I found myself stumbling to stand on my own I know the fear became reality. He at me from head to toe and stopped at my neck again.

"What is that?" He asked harshly--what I was expecting to be honest-- and pointed at my shoulder.

Confused on what he saw I looked down myself but paled when I saw a dark purple circular bruise made by Niall's lips, Zach's fingers touched it and I winced away, snapping my head up at him when he looked from Niall to me. Slowly he put the Niall missing a shirt and me wearing a shirt that wasn't mine together. . .

Then I knew this goodbye wouldn't end well.

"Did you. . ." Zachary trailed off and I felt the guilt radiating off of me so I could just imagine what he saw in my eyes. Like a lion, his eyes spiked and he turned to Niall with clenched fists. My eyes widened and I jumped in front of him before he got to close and pressed a hand on his chest, pushing him back.

"Zachary don't."

"What the hell happened in that room? Why do you have a hickey on your shoulder and why are you dressed in his clothes?" Zachary turned his deadly gaze on me but then back at Niall who didn't look a least bit intimidated might I add, Niall actually looked instigative.

Through a tight jaw and that completely surprised me, Zachary seethed, "You think you can hurt her then have the audacity to screw her?"

"Zachary!"

"I would agree to that if she wasn't the one to imply it." Niall replied with that haunting instigative voice.

He was fueling Zachary's anger. Intentionally.

Zach froze under my hand and slowly he looked at me, taking steps back. I worked up a workout keeping him away from Niall.

"What is he talking about?" He narrowed his eyes as he asked me and it made me want to slap Niall for the first time in a while.

"Zachary I--"

"You're still with me, why would you go have s3x with him!?" He yelled with his powering vocals but instead of flinching, my lips pouted and my eyebrows knitted together.

"That's not what it was." I muttered that he didn't hear me.

"What?"

"That's not what it was." I said clearer, emphasizing every ' T '.

His brows furrowed but I personally was upset because that wasn't what happened between me and Niall, that was not what we shared. It was more special than just s3x.

Slowly his fists balled, "What was it with me?" Zachary said calmly.

"Your still mine. My girlfriend, why did you sleep with Niall? And after what he did to you?"

I ignored that last question for everyone's benefit cause if they keep bringing up a dark hour for both Niall and me, I'll blow a fuse. I didn't know how to answer the rest though because I haven't found a way yet to break this to him in the gentlest way.

"How could you be so reckless? What if you're pregnant!?"

"I'm not!"

"Why would you do it!?" The vein became prominent in Zachary's neck and his face started to turn red, there wasn't a different way to tell him.

"Because I wanted to show him." I whispered in defeat and started to prepare myself.

"Restrain him." I heard Bradley order but I only focused on getting the words out and Zachary only focused on comprehending them.

"You both we're going to die and there was so much I wanted tell you," I explained to him, gesturing with my hands  "Niall was going to be taken away from me. . . So I showed him the best way I was able to at the time."

Zachary narrowed his eyes again. "What are you saying, Aria?"

I exhaled a shaky breath as the tears came back, stronger than a few minutes ago. "Zachary I want to tell you that I forgive you for not telling me about my parents. I can't be mad at you for that because it was in your past and I said I wouldn't care about that. . . and I don't want you to think that you weren't good enough," I looked him in the eye as mine started to sting  "You are everything I ever wanted and you were the love I was robbed when I was little. You are good enough and nothing about yourself is why I'm doing this. . . you cherished me and I'm forever grateful for every time of day that you gave me."

"Aria, what are you say--" He started before I just pushed it out there.

"I love you," And his expression only made this worse; confusion clouded his green eyes before it cleared and happiness brightened them a smile stretching out.

"But not the way I love Niall." I whispered loud enough that every heard.

I think while I was captive by Zachary I fell for him at a slow pace because my heart already belonged to someone else; Niall. I think I unknowingly became infatuated with him, I mean, my body sparks to life with him, my body made sure I felt every pain when I imagined him dying, I feel at home when I'm in his arms, I feel loved now when I'm near him. I fell for Niall. I kissed him at that bonfire before I even acknowledged I had feelings for him. Zachary was to late to kidnap me and make me love him.

My words were like a physical blow to him cause he stumbled back the minute those three words left my lips. His face turned hard as I waited for his response though I wasn't really looking for one.

"I'm going to kill you." Then those giant guards were useless when Zachary tore from their grip and ran to Niall, to quick for me to stop him.

They both fell with Niall making a ' mph ' sound before he winded his hand back and punched Niall so hard in his right cheek that I felt the impact under my feet as I jumped and gasped. I yelled for him to stop and tried to tear him off Niall but I failed tremendously, I saw a smirk then come on Niall before he blocked Zach's next hit and punched upward, hitting Zachary in the nose where a small crack was heard throughout the proximity. He fell back but got to his feet and Niall was up in a second flat, again my throat burned with how loud I was screaming for them to stop but I gave up and tears shook my body when Niall hit Zachary in the stomach, threw a hook jab to the side of his face and Zachary threw a right hook at Niall. My hands flew to my mouth as their hits were serious impacts to their body nearly knocking themselves to the floor, the fight was enough to make my tears flow over and when the brutal shaded eyes became Niall's, that was enough to quietly sob behind my hands. I was stunned into silence since I couldn't do anything but from the corner of my eye I saw Ian glance at me before doing a double take then before I knew it guards rushed to break the fight.

Ian stood by my side, watching the work of his employees before they successfully tore them apart but they still fought against them.

"What a great way to say goodbye to your girl; scaring her to death." Ian announced to them and like that, they stood still and looked at me, my body had to flinch when those indigo eyes looked at me. The memories.

Their shoulders slumped at the sight of me then suddenly Niall started to fight against his restrainers.

"Let go of me!"

"Don't," Ian instructed the guard before walking closer to them  "As much as I would of loved to see that fight probably more than I should of, me and Aria made a deal so you two can't be harmed under my supervision."

Their brows furrowed while I started to focus on wiping my tears away.

"Deal? What deal?"

Ian turned to me. "Would you like to tell them? I have no problem telling them, want me to?" Then he didn't wait for a response.

"Aria has made a partnership with I in exchanged for your lives--"

"What?" That came from somewhere behind me.

"Some girl to two have, most women I know wouldn't even think twice and would of just left you."

"What deal?" Niall asked with narrowed eyes.

But Ian looked from the corner of his eye at me then nodded at the two.

I took a deep breath and prepared my goodbye speech. "Ian said he wouldn't harm you if. . I worked for him." I looked up at them to see their eyes widened.

"No!" The both said at the same time.

"Aria you are aware of what he is, right?" Zachary asked me as if I was stupid.

A mafia leader. "Yes."

"So why would you agree to work for him!?" Niall exclaimed.

I know what that meant and its as simple as this; he thought the same thing I did.

"That's not what I'm going to do."

"What else is there for you to do!?"

"Ian wants to train me to be a--"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Ian butted in and put his hands on my shoulder  "You can't tell them what it is because Zach's a mafia leader as well, I want my experiment to stay a secret for now."

Then he looked at Niall and Zachary. "Just know that no one will have the the pleasure to touch with Aria, including me." Even I slowly turned my head to him at his extremely perv-like statement.

He noticed the eyes and rose his brows. "What? It's true, but I'll stop talking." Then he put his hands up and pretended to zip his lips close.

"Aria you're not working for him." I slowly turned my body back to their bruising faces. Zachary was the one to speak.

"I'm not asking for permission." I replied quietly.

"Aria our lives aren't that important--"

"Not important??" I asked with disbelief.

"Of course your lives are important, they're extremely important to me. Maybe if you two hadn't got so far under my skin I wouldn't have agreed to this but unfortunately you have," I told them  "this is the first time that I get to protect the ones so crazy to care for me--"

"But Aria--"

"And the first time I get to save the people I love," I cut through Zachary again and took a step forward  "And I love the both of you to much to let you die." It was the next in my speech that had my voice crack.

"But in order for me to keep you alive I have to work and be with Ian at all times. . . so there isn't a way for either of us to be together," I took a deep breath and took another step closer, shutting my eyes  "So you have to forget about me."

I opened my eyes and watched their faces as I finished. "You have to forget everything that has happened in theses last few months and the 3 years prior if you have to. Don't wait or think that one day you will see me again because its almost 100 percent that we'll never s-see each other again, don't put your lives on hold and don't hold onto hope for something that will never happen--"

"Aria--"

"Move on. Find someone else that doesn't have such a chaotic life like mine. Love someone else that won't hurt you. Finish touring and finish your family business. . . don't wait and don't look for me." I concluded with eyes filled to the brim and saw I talked them into a silence.

"I didn't mean to fall for the both of you," I whispered  "I really didn't. And I couldn't believe that I'd actually love someone outside my family after my parents died. . . But I honestly, I love you both so much. . ." still there was silence   "But please don't look for me."

As I started to back up from them I had to add this last bit in hopes that this will get them to listen if they haven't already.

"Just forget I or any of this happened."

I stepped back right into Ian who slung an arm around my shoulders. "A car is preparing to take you back to the hotel."

"No," I looked up at Zachary, still keeping my tears in check  "No, no, no. I knew I shouldn't have listen to Brandon!"

My eyebrows frowned at his outburst.

"He told me kidnapping you again was the wrong idea but I knew I shouldn't have listened to him! If I didn't, you wouldn't have been sucked into such a poisonous life because of me and you wouldn't have fallen in love with anyone else but me!" His voice was exceptionally loud that I flinched at the end of every statement.

"Alright," Ian amusingly looked at Bradley while I held Zachary's gaze one last time "Let's get him out of here."

I didn't protest or anything when they took him out but instead I approached Niall considering I haven't yet told him in specific what I wanted to tell him, I asked the guard behind him to let go of his arms and he shockingly listened. I connected eyes with Niall for a second before I saw the purple peppering his handsome face, my hand reached up to them when I felt my bottom lip quiver and my chin wobble. He stopped my hand and held it in his.

"Don't cry." His whispered voice made me look down because this would be surely be the last time I'd hear it.

"I guess you heard." I said referring to the declaration of my spread feelings while looking down and lacing our fingers. He squeezed my hand and I tried to savor his touch.

"Could you say it again?"

Slightly confused I looked back up at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"To me, could you say it again?" Niall asked as he switched gazes between my eyes.

I bit my lip before releasing it and returned his gaze.

". . I love you."

His eyes swirled with an undetectable emotion.

"And that's why you have to forget about me Niall," I desperately try to explain to him  "You have to forget everything that's ever happened between us. Find someone better than me, find a fan, make music, work on your amazing talent with your guitar. Don't sit and put your world on hold because of me because --" I was caught off when Niall grasped my chin firmly and crashed his lips onto mine just when I gave consent for my tears to be set free.

He put so much pressure in the kiss that I was forced to take two steps back before he let go of my hand and held my hips, pulling my body flushed against his, I returned the desperate favor and pushed my lips further on his, stepping on his feet to level the height and immediately circling my arms around his neck parting my lips for his tongue to slip in with ease. My tears mixed with the kiss sending a salty taste on my taste buds and I couldn't care less who was watching us. I was going to miss him tremendously, I was going to miss him so much. Regardless, in the end, I was going to be taken away from him. We would of never been together after all and I didn't need to do right by Zachary or listen to Louis for it to happen, I was doing this to keep him safe. I was going to leave Niall in my past for his safety, I was going to work and become the first mafia female assassin for Niall to live and make a life without me in it. I was going to join the most dangerous part of employment for the man I was deeply in love with, so he could live a happy life, so he could live after this and find a better girl with no baggage. I was going to feel immense pain in his absence but I'd feel everyone on this earths pain if it meant he would be safe. I brought him into this horrible life by hacking Harry (and by God's Will) and now I was setting him free from it, setting him free without a scratch. He tilted his head when I hugged his body to mine, tears falling quicker but when my nose nudged his and realized his was wet I knew he was crying too. I suppressed a sob before we pulled back and I looked in Niall's very much watering eyes. I tangled my fingers in his hair one last time.

"Promise me something." I looked at him as we both caught our breath when he nodded.

"Don't fight with Zachary anymore."

"Ari--" He started to shake his head.

"Don't clash with him," I interrupted him  "I'm doing this to keep you two alive and it would be completely useless if you two kill each other. promise me that you won't fight him anymore."

I looked intently in his eyes, meaning every word and after maybe a minute he nodded. I managed to muffle up a smile as I nodded slowly and averted my gaze to his lips, and grazed my thumb over them whispering:

"Forget about me."

Before stepping back from him and looked him in the eye for the last time. This time, they didn't affirm my words.

"Never."

I turned my back to Niall to look at the rest of my friends. Most of them were in tears including Naomi. I pulled a smile for them though it was poisoned by the fresh tears that poured over.

"Watch them for me." I spoke to those who was listening before Zayn ran up to me and forced me into his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Always." He sobbed into my ear when I returned the hug, nuzzling my face into his neck.

I did always say his hugs were the second best after Zachary's and right now it didn't matter that I was supposed to be mad at him, I was going to miss him more.

"We'll find you. We won't stop until we find you." Someone aside from Zayn told me before I turned from Zayn and was forced into a new person; Louis.

"I'm so sorry, Aria," He too was crying  "I'm sorry."

"Shh," I held him tighter than he was holding me (if possible) "I forgive you." I whispered in his ear, closing my eyes.

It was apparent that he was apologizing because of the situation with Niall.

"We're going to miss you so much." He whispered.

After Louis I walked further into the crowd and Liam and Harry hugged me at the same time but even in this predicament, I couldn't hug Naomi. I walked slowly out of the crowd on the other side of the room, waiting for Ian and Bradley. Before I came in here they made an escape plan for me to leave quickly without anyone chasing after me and getting hurt; I had to make them think I was staying for abit longer. I took a shaky breath still walking in a slow pace before they swung the door open and the three of us ran out hearing Niall's voice yell my name and the guards fight anyone who chased after us, behind us. The door shut securely behind us. And I didn't stop the loud sobs from leaving my lips as I turned and looked at the gray door, my hand coming to cover my mouth. It shut on everyone. And it shut on everything.

~~|~~

Till the next season?!

And this is my second book that I have completed on Wattpad. I couldn't thank you guys enough for the attention you gave this book, I'm literally sobbing in my pillow when I wrote the goodbye to Niall. Even now she couldn't forgive her sister. When will she?

For more effect with her goodbyes, play Kindly Calm Me Down by Meghan Trainor when the part where Niall says ' don't cry ' to Ari, listen to it on repeat or you can just listen to it (on repeat) for the entire chapter.

Her new album is addicting.

You got to find out that ' game ' Bradley and Ian was playing. They wanted that extreme Aiall moment to happen (that's the reason behind ' dolling' Aria up) so it would crush Zachary when he found out and it would imprint Niall deeply therefore hurting him more that she was being taken for from him.

Well, I'll see you guys in Assassin (guess you know why it's called that now) which will probably be posted when at least 1 person reads these last few chapters.

#Aiall? Yes!?!

#Zaria? Yes?!?

Even though you already know who she picks.

ENJOY!?

Wait for the impact of Assassin. . . What a wild ride that would be. She won't be the same in that one, tell you that much. AND it's with another heartbreaking ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
589K 52.6K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
122K 5.8K 44
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...