Waist Deep. (Omeeka)

By MimiMinajj

An ex-convict (Meek) gets tangled up when his girlfriend's ex boyfriend kidnap his son. He then Partner up w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 24

1.8K 88 4
By MimiMinajj

Meek
I Woke up to the sun beaming through the window into the room. I stretched looking over & saw my beautiful ass girl friend sleeping , she looked so peaceful sleeping...but not for long.

Pulling her closer to me, I left soft, gentle pecks along her neck. She began to stir in her sleep. Lifting the shirt that she put on after our love session last night, I saw that she had on nothing but a thong underneath. Licking my lips I slowly slid my hand down her stomach reaching my hand into her thong slipping two fingers inside her.

Moving my fingers in & out of her, I looked up at her as her eyes slowly opened and she gasped looking at me.

"Shh" I put my lips against hers to cease any words she might've wanted to say. I slid my tongue into her mouth and her hips started to rotate. I pumped my fingers in and out of her quickly, as she moaned, softly.

"ohh my god, that feels so good," She threw her head back grinding up against my hand "Meek!" She moaned rubbing her hands threw my waves.

My dick grew hard hearing her sexy ass moan my name. She bit her lip digging her nails into my wrist. I curved my fingers inside of her soaked, tight pussy and her moans grew louder.

"You like that ma??"

"Oh my god, y-yes!" She screamed

I pulled my fingers out, licking them then quickly ripped her thong off. I bent down spreading her second set of lips automatically diving in. Her back arched as I started sucking on her clit & flicking it back and forth with my tounge.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" She yelled as my tounge entered her hole and I started rubbing her clit. She was screaming loud as fuck & her body was trembling.

"Daddy!!" She screamed squirting.

I stood up and it shot out all over the sheets and all on my chest. I looked down at her, catching her breath. "Oh my god baby, I think you broke me" Chuckling, I licked my lips and bent down pecking her lips "wake me up like that every morning, daddy" She smiled at me.

-----
After the shower, I threw on some shorts and headed down the stairs. The staircase was just legit. My lady definitely took care of my son while I was gone. I know they enjoy living like this. Now that I'm here, Ima do my job and do what I did before we was separated... Well, Ima do better. Make sure they're straight. They won't have to worry about anything. I know Nicki's been working hard around the house so, I want my girl to just relax a little. She won't have to lift a finger now that I'm here. I have some making up to do.

It smelt like someone was making breakfast, so I headed to the kitchen. Omelly and Papi stayed in a hotel last night. Which I appreciate because Onika and I had a little fun. I walked into the kitchen and saw something that'll make any nigga freeze up.

She stood by the stove in nothing but a thong and one of my shirts. I only shook my head... Going all the rounds last night must've meant nothing to her because it seems like she's asking for another one. I rubbed my hands together and bit my bottom lip at the view.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Dick make you make breakfast, huh?" I said and she jumped in surprise.

"Oh my God... Rihmeek." She said turning around. She placed her hand over her chest and calmed her breathing. "Never do that again, Babe." She wrapped her arms around my neck. I let my hands smack her ass and I looked down at her.

"Well, didn't nobody tell your sexy ass to be in here with no clothes on." I said, honestly.

"I wanted to make breakfast for my mannnn," she cooed and winked. I leaned down to press a gentle kiss on her pink, plump lips.

The aroma of fluffy pancakes, sausage, bacon and eggs filled the kitchen. The warm, buttery and sweet smell took over the kitchen.

Pulling away from the kiss, I leaned in once more to leave another on her lips. "Mmm, hmmp." She pouted up at me. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" She stood up on her tiptoes "Kiss me.."

I wanted to kiss her again but I got caught up in her beauty. Her smooth, soft and brown skin. Her deep brown eyes, I could only see happiness and joy in them. Those long lashes, that she continuously batted. Her thin but bushy arched eyebrows... her lips were slightly parted waiting for my kiss. They were pink and plump. Just so kissable. Her hair, long and curly due to the fact that we had a good shower time. The curls fell effortlessly over her shoulders. She was amazingly beautiful... just like I remembered.

Leaning in, our lips touched. I stared into her eyes until hers closed. I brought her closer by her waist. The kiss was hard yet super soft. It was filled with our hunger for each other and love. She softly moaned in the kiss and I reached behind her and turned off the stove and moved the pot to the cooler side. I picked her up and sat her on the counter.

We stopped once we heard the door nob twist. Turning our head, we saw Omelly walking in with Papi right next to him. Nicki quickly jumped down off the counter top and pulled down her shirt so the thong wasn't showing. "Hold on, O." I stared at him and he nodded before grabbing Papi's arm, making sure he didn't go to far and see Nicki. Nicki hurriedly went and put on a robe before coming back.

"You had fun, pap?" He smiled up at me not saying nothing.

I laughed and he chuckled. "Answer me, man." I rubbed the top of his head. "Yeah. I had fun, pops." He said trying to take off his jacket. "Here, I got it." I began to take off his jacket for him. "Thanks." He said

"Hey dad you saw my room?, it's so cool!" A exited Papi asked.

I haven't had a chance to tour the whole house yet, Onika and I been a little busy.

"Nah son, I ain't see it,"I said looking down at him as he looked up at me. "Come on dad, I want you to see it!" He says pulling on my sleeve pulling me towards the stairs "ight, dude" I chuckled at his excitement.

Walking up the stairs, we turned the opposite way of Nicki & I bedroom then came in contact with a door with a blue and green sign hanging from it that read "Papi" with other little cartoon characters.

Opening the door I was met with his room, I'm guessing. "Damn, this room huge as fuck" I thought to myself. It had his favorite things like action figures... specifically Ninja turtles. That confirmed that this room was indeed his.

I felt papi tap me "Dad close your mouth" he says laughing at me. "shut up, lil nigga" I say ruffling his little hair "do you like it?"

"Yeah this dope, pap" I said, honestly.

"Dope? Tah! This is extraordinary, punk." He scoffed making me look down at him with furrowed brows.

"Who you talking to?" I mugged him and watched as he flexed his muscles.

"You. Watcha gonna do?" Without taking, I picked his lil ass up and held him up high. "Haha! Okayyy! Daddy you win... I'm dizzyyyy." He said between giggles. I started to spin him around and his little legs kicked in the air. "You tappin' out, pap? who's the punk now?" I said looking up at him. He stared down at me breathing heavy without saying anything. "You still are," He then started laughing again, even louder than the first time.

"Word?" I walked him closer to his bed about to drop him but got cut off

"BREAKFAST IS DONE!" I heard Nicki yell up the stairs. I quickly stopped in my tracks & put him down "Ima get you later, right now we gotta go eat" I said grabbing his hand going downstairs into the kitchen

Nicki handed us all our plates and walked around the counter. Once I focused back on Nicki, I noticed something very noticeable. "Nice limp." I teased.

She smacked her teeth and I picked up the bottle of syrup and drizzled it over the stack of pancakes. It covered them in a brown, thick, and sticky blanket. "Whatever." She says before taking a seat next to me on one of the counter stools. I looked besides me with a grin, I noticed that smile hasn't left her face since I got here. I leaned over and left a kiss on the corner of her lips making her blush. "You're so adorable." I said stating a fact. Her blush got even deeper before . "Thank you, baby." She said.

After our prayer, the sound of forks hitting the glass plates was heard. Right along with Everyone thanking and complimenting Nicki for her delicious food.

------
Been very, very busy with school and other things but we're back!!
Vote & Comment
Excuse Any Errors , Thank you guys for reading! 😘

Mimi X BritneyNycole ✨🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 554 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
55.3K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
32.2K 1.2K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...