Imagines (1D/OneDirection)

By Maica_Aguilar

Imagines for all the directioners out there. Please comment about what you think about the imagines. Vote if... More

Imagines (1D/OneDirection)
Harry Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.
Liam Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.
Zayn Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert
Niall Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.
Louis Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.
Niall Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.
Zayn Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.'
Liam Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.
Harry Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.
Liam Imagine: He tells the public that he's in a relationship with you.
1D Preference: What he gives you for Valentine's Day.
Zayn Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.
Niall Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.
Harry Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.
Liam Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.
Louis Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour
WWA Tour set list
Imagine: Just a fangirl
Letter.
Letter. (Part Two)
Requested Harry Imagine: Imagine for Lola (Lola_CR7)
Requested Niall, Harry and Louis Imagine: Imagine for Darycia (DaryciaDoll)
Secret Admirer girl version
Unexpected
Fireproof lyrics
Unexpected (Part Two)
Steal My Girl lyrics
Sorry guys!!
Proposal
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Best Friend
Happy New Year!!!!!
Four (play on words)
Harry Imagine: First Date
Hello guys :(

Louis Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.

1.3K 20 0
By Maica_Aguilar

Louis Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.

*Your POV*

I was watching Spongebob in the lounge room when Louis came home from work. He plopped down onto the seat next to me and nuzzled his neck next to mine. He groan and complained. "Ugghhhh.. stupid work. We haven't had a break in months!"

"Aww babe it's alright. It's still worth it." I said tapping his cheeks, "oooh.. wanna have a movie/lazy day?".

"Sure babe" He replied while sitting down properly. "What should we watch?" He asked.

"Your favourite? Grease" I replied. "I like the way you think." He said as he hugged me.

I went out of his grasp and walked over to the DVD stacks. I grabbed the Grease dvd and then put it into the DVD player. I walked to Louis and gave him the remote. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bucket of the chocolate fudge ice cream and two spoons.

I walked back to the lounge room and then gave Louis a spoon. He played the movie and we cuddled while eating the ice cream.

"This is life, watching a movie, eating ice cream and cuddling with the most beautiful girl in the world." He sighed and then kissed my nose. I giggled and then we concentrated on the movie.

**************

Sorry it's a little short.

Comment/Fan/Vote

For any requests, comment below and fill this up.
Name:
Boy:
What happens:

Thank you!!

~M xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
716K 7.1K 110
From tumblr :) @aurora1dpreferences and @preference-directioners so if you want all of there preferences go follow them on tumblr :p
71.1K 672 40
ARGHHH!!!! No just kidding, calm down. These are my One Direction imagines ❤ Love them, read them, never leave them. Niall. Louis. Harry. Liam. Z...
835K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...