Imagines (1D/OneDirection)

By Maica_Aguilar

Imagines for all the directioners out there. Please comment about what you think about the imagines. Vote if... More

Imagines (1D/OneDirection)
Harry Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.
Liam Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.
Zayn Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert
Niall Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.
Louis Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.
Zayn Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.'
Louis Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.
Liam Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.
Harry Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.
Liam Imagine: He tells the public that he's in a relationship with you.
1D Preference: What he gives you for Valentine's Day.
Zayn Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.
Niall Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.
Harry Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.
Liam Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.
Louis Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour
WWA Tour set list
Imagine: Just a fangirl
Letter.
Letter. (Part Two)
Requested Harry Imagine: Imagine for Lola (Lola_CR7)
Requested Niall, Harry and Louis Imagine: Imagine for Darycia (DaryciaDoll)
Secret Admirer girl version
Unexpected
Fireproof lyrics
Unexpected (Part Two)
Steal My Girl lyrics
Sorry guys!!
Proposal
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Best Friend
Happy New Year!!!!!
Four (play on words)
Harry Imagine: First Date
Hello guys :(

Niall Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.

3.2K 24 0
By Maica_Aguilar

Niall Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.

*Your POV*
I heard the door shut and heard a groan from a certain Irish lad who happens to be my boyfriend of five months. *sigh* I still remember the day that he asked me to be his girlfriend, it feels like it just happened yesterday.

I lowered the heat of the cheesy pasta that I'm cooking and walked over to the lounge room. I saw Niall sitting down while looking all tired and stressed out. "How was work?" I asked him while walking over and kissing his cheek. "Tiring." He replied while making me sit down onto his lap. "I can see that" I said chuckling, "I cooked your favourite, cheesy pasta" I said hugging his neck. He smiled and said "Goodie. I'm starving." He said and then his stomach started grumbling and we couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Stay here and i'll prepare our food." I said while standing up and making him feel comfortable on the couch. I left Niall and made my way back to the kitchen.

I turned the heat off from the stove and grabbed two plates from the cupboard. I put a bunch of the cheesy pasta on both Niall's and mine's plate. Yeah, we like eating. I put some specially made sweet-savoury meatball on the side and grabbed two forks. I made my way back to the lounge room and gave Niall his pasta.

We looked at each other and then we grabbed our fork and started slurping and gobbling the pasta. Yeah, not very lady like but that's how I am and I don't care if you judge me because judging me is not going to change who I am.

"You know, you're the best girl ever I don't know what i'll be without you. You make my tiring days better. You cook me food and you're that kind kind of girl any man would be lucky to be with. I wish that we'll be forever, you bring out the best in me y'know." He suddenly said out of no where.
"You're so sudden and cheesy just like the pasta that we just ate.. but aww that's so sweet." I replied.

"I know." He said before kissing me.

***********

Comment/Vote/Fan

I'm guessing that you already know the new topic?

Yep! It is 'He's tired from work and you make him fell better.'

For any requests, just comment below and fill this up.
Name:
Boy:
What happens:

2 updates in one day because you're amazing!

Thank you!

~M xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 2.5K 50
Helloooo Here's my second preferences book. And again ALL THESE PREFERENCES AREN'T MINE I GET THEM FROM TUMBLR! So i hope you like it :) Xxx
202K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
835K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
71.1K 672 40
ARGHHH!!!! No just kidding, calm down. These are my One Direction imagines ❤ Love them, read them, never leave them. Niall. Louis. Harry. Liam. Z...