My Life With Payne

By Payner

Charlotte Summers is the popular girl. Her life is perfect. Or so we think. She's dating Liam Payne and is... More

My Life With Payne
The Joys Of A New School
Photo shoots, My Fave (Not)
An End To One Hectic Day
New Classes
Report Cards, Enough Said
A Night In The ER
Girl Crazy
Studio Daze
Partay!
Spin The Bottle
Broken Hearts, Broken Bones
Our Dirty Little Secret
Playgrounds Make Everything Better
No Kissing Allowed
Young Love
One Year, That's Dedication
Even Further From Normal
Out Of The Blue
Wait, What?
Tears Will Fall, Not From Just Me
The Interview
The Truth Comes Out
In The Grand Scheme Of Things
Dance Fever
The Dance, But Does Anyone Really Dance?
Goodbye
The End

Dinner With The Crew

4.7K 6 1
By Payner

As we pulled into the parking space at the restaurant, Louis was standing next to it waving like an idiot.  "Act like Z's not even there." he informed us.  "Whatever.  Let's just go eat." I walked ahead of everyone else.  I still can't believe they would do that.  Note to self: Next time any of them have a date, go to the same place.  They won't do it again after that.  There was a bored looking girl standing at a podium as we all walked in.  "Do you have reservation?" she asked.  I looked behind me, Louis nodded.  "Name please?" she asked impatiently.  "Sorry.  Payne." Harry responded.  "Really?" Liam turned to him.  "What?  You're the most adult like here." Harry said.  "No comment." Liam followed the hostess into the giant seating area.  "Here's your table.  Your server should be with you any minute." she put the menus on the table and walked away.

"Does anyone see Zayn?" Maddy asked, looking around.  "Nope.  Not-" Niall began.  "Found him!" I yelled a little to loudly, causing others to stare.  "What?  You've never seen a person yell?" I gave them all attitude.  They were all adults, bad choice.  "He's not here." Harry reminded us as he sat down.  "Wait.  Hanna's not here yet.  I'm gonna go call her." he said restanding.  "Who's Hanna?" Louis asked as Harry disappeared.  I sat down and buried my face into my hands.  "Oh my god." Louis looked at me funny.  "What?" he asked.  "Never mind Lou." I didn't feel like explaining.  She's only the girl that caused a fight between you and Haz.  As everyone finally settled in their seats, I eyed Zayn and Skye who were on the other side of the room.

"Hi.  I'm Lea.  I'll be your server tonight." a blond that looked like she was about our age spoke into her notepad.  "How are you guys- oh my god.  You're One Direction." she looked up to us and froze.  She must be a fan.  "Or part of it." Louis added.  She let out a small giggle and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.  Louis, Liam and Niall did a quick wave.  "Can I never get away from you guys?  You're like stalking me.  You know that right?" Zayn came over, yelling at us.  The waitress stood there, her mouth hanging open.  Everyone but Liam and I started cracking up.  "I really don't get what was so funny." Liam said, watching Niall literally fall out of his chair in laughter.  Zayn didn't look to happy.  "What's going on over here?" Skye came up behind Zayn.  "They're now stalking me apparently." Zayn said.  I think it was supposed to be sarcastic but I couldn't tell.  He looked really pissed at us.

"I had nothing to do with this." I said, clarifying.  "Same here.  We were upstairs when this was planned." Liam added, trying to get himself off the hook.  "Whatever.  On the bright side you two don't hate each other." Zayn said, still pissed.  "We didn't hate each other." I said.  It must've looked like we did earlier though.  "Oh.  We're going now.  Don't come anywhere near us.  Bye." Zayn barked at us.  Jeez, someone's in a mood.  "Bye?" I didn't know how exactly to respond.  Everyone else was still laughing.  "Shut up!  What is so funny?" I yelled them.  They stopped instantly.  "We're here." Harry announced as him and Hanna reached the table.  "And who might this be?" Louis asked, sounding harsh.  "Everyone, Hanna.  Hanna, everyone." Harry did a quick introduction.  She waved.  We all waved back.

Harry coughed fuuny, and looked towards the waitress.  She was still standing frozen at the foot of our table.  Liam waved his hand back and forth in front of her face.  "Yes?  What?  Oh, sorry." she finally spoke.  "Hi." Louis spoke up.  "Hi." she quietly said back.  "So what can I get you guys for drinks?" she asked staring at Louis.  We gave her our orders and she scribbled them down on her notepad.  "Sounds good.  I'll be back with them shortly." she turned and walked off to the kitchen.  "Someone's got a little admirer." Niall joked.  Louis face went bright red.  So did Aria's, but for different reasons.  

"So Hanna, where did you meet our Haz?" Louis asked, trying to be embarrassing.  "Haz?" Hanna asked back.  "Yes Haz.  The curly haired one sitting next to you." Louis pointed to Harry.  "You mean Harry, got it.  We met at the party last night.  Wait, where did the name Haz come from?" she turned to Harry.  "Lou?" Harry looked to Louis.  "That's a great question.  Anyone?" he looked to the rest of us.  "I know your name came first." I said.  "Wait, what name?" Hanna asked.  Maddy laughed.  "Boobear." Harry said as Louis' face went a light shade of pink.  "Boobear?" Hanna didn't believe him.  "You haven't called him that in awhile." Liam added.  "Well I'm not gonna scream that down the hallway at school.  Though it would be funny." Harry chuckled, Louis glared at him.  "I said I'm not." Harry assured him.

"Char, where'd you get that necklace?  It's beautiful." Hanna changed subjects and pointed to my locket.  Niall started humming WMYB.  "You have to sing?" Nicola asked.  "What?  She said beautiful.  Sorry for thinking of the song." he sunk down in his chair.  Maddy leaned to kiss his cheek but stopped herself as Louis sent her a look across the table.  "Good Mads.  I didn't have to yell." Louis smiled, proud of her.  "What's-" Hanna started.  Harry whispered into her ear.  "Oh, gotcha." she nodded.  "Anyway.  The necklace?  Liam gave it to me this morning as an early anniversary present this morning." I said, fingering it.  "That's sweet.  When's your anniversary?" she asked.  "Tomorrow." Liam responded, placing his hand over mine on the table.  "One year." Harry told her.  "Wow.  That's a long time." she said.  Liam and I nodded.  "What are we doing tomorrow?" I tried asking again.  "Still not telling you." he opened his menu and glanced down at it.  "Meanie." I whispered into mine.

"Here's your drinks." Lea returned, giving us our drinks.  She smiled at Louis when she handed him his glass.  "Are you all ready to order?" she took her pad from the front of her apron.  We nodded and gave her all of our orders.  "I'll be back with them soon." she said to al of us, but stared straight at Louis.  "I really want to punch her." Aria watched as she walked back into the kitchen.  "You don't have a chance with Louis!  You're eleven!" I yelled at her.  Her bottom lip began to quiver as she ran towards the bathroom.  "Way to go Char." Nicola said, taking off after her.  "Cola!  Be nice!" Liam butt in, being the prefect brother as always.  Louis sat there holding in a laugh.  "Let it out." I told him.  He erupted with laughter.  "Cola says Aria wants to go home." Tyler read aloud from his phone.  "No.  If she wants to be a baby then let her be one." I responded.  

"Char..." Maddy said.  "Maddy..." I said back to her.  "Why are you in such a mood today?" she asked.  "I'm not in a mood." I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair.  "You kind of are." Niall said.  "Don't push it blondie." I glared at him.  "You are being a bit moody." Liam said into my ear.  "I don't care!  Next topic." I didn't want to hear it anymore.  The table fell silent.  "You okay?" Liam whispered to me.  "No." I answered turuthfully.  Probably the first time all day.  "Why's that?" he asked.  

"Well, my best frined kissed me and then we got intop a fight.  Before that, I was up at like four this morning to Zayn standing at my front door in his boxers, practically crying about how the girl he's now on a date with dumped him.  Then you flipped at me when I told you about the kiss.  I deserved it but still.  Then we got stuck with our younger sisters, one of which is now in the bathroom crying.  The other you got annoyed with because she's now dating or whatever the heck you want to call it Tyler.  Harry pushes me into a mud puddle in my front yard, covering my favorite jeans and when I try to clean them, we end getting into a fight.  Which almost leads to a break up.  Oh and Zayn gets pissed off for us foillowing him when I had nothing to do with it.  That enough reson for you?" I rambled on and felt like crying about.

"Come here.  Everything's going to work out fine." he pulled me into a hug.  "Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek.  "Hey, that's what I'm here for." he joked.  "You two have to be the cutest couple I've ever seen." Hanna commented.  "At least in public." Harry said.  "Shut it Haz." Liam said to him.  "Well nothing's perfect." Hanna shrugged.  Liam put his arm around my shoulders and Harry did the same to Hanna, she blushed.  "You people suck." Maddy said, hating our happiness.  "There's more to a relationship than just making out 24/7." I said.  "Yeah." she sighed.  "At least your in a relationship." Louis looked at his shoes under the table.  Aria and Nicola happened to sit back dwon at the table as he said this.  Aria's face was red and puffy.  Most likely from crying.  She looked down as she took her seat next to Louis, but moved it closer towards Nicola in the other direction.

"Apologize." Liam nudged me.  I groaned.  "Ar?  I'm sorry for freaking out at you.  It's been a really long day." I said, and actually did mean.  "You keep saying that you've had a 'long day'.  What does that even mean?  You have a perfect life." she looked up at me, more tears forming.  "First of all, why does eveyone think I have a perfect life?  I have anything but a perfect life.  Second, the fight wiht Liam was only one bad thing that happened today." I didn't want to go into detail.  "Oh, sorry." she looked back down again.  "Don't be.  It has nothing to do with you." I smiled at her.  Niall shifted in his seat and pulled out his phone. My phone buzzed seconds later.  "New text from Nye" It read.

What else happened 2day?

You.  U really screwed up my life 2day.

Me?

No, the other u.

I thought u were over that and dnt be sarcastic.

Idc bout bein sarcastic and how can I not think bout it?

I'm not the only victim here.

Ik, but u made the 1st move.

True, but still whts done is done.

Ik, I've been saying tht all day thnx to u.

Wait wht?

Nvm, I'm done tlkn.

Char???

I didn't type back after that.  I'm done with Niall's crap today.  "Char?" Niall asked across the table.  "What?" it came out harsher than meant.  "I need to talk to you." he said.  "Talk." I only half payed attention.  "Alone." he insisted.  I rolled my eyes.  "Whatever." I said walking outside.  "You wanted something?" I asked shivering, when we reached Niall's car in the parking lot.  "Get in." he unlocked the door and opened it for me.  "No." I slammed it shut.  I didn't want to talk to him to begin with.  "Don't be stupid." he opened again.  "Shut up." I barked at him.  "Get in the freaking car." he raised his voice at me.  "Fine." I finally got in, but I angled myself towards my side of the car's door.

"C'mon Char.  Loosen up." he put his hand on my thigh in effort to turn me.  I looked down at it and then at him.  He didn't move it.  I picked up his thumb like it was toxic and moved it to his own lap.  "I...I told Liam." I spoke up, breaking the silence that had quickly fallen over the car.  "You what?" he sounded a little freaked out.  "Why the hell would you do that?" he asked.  "I can't lie to him Nye.  We tell each other everything.  Unlike you and Mads." I turned to look at him, but my eyes fell to the floor.  He didn't say anything at first.  He knew I was right, there's no fighting it.  "And he wasn't mad?" he asked.  "Well, I didn't exactly tell him everything" my hand started shaking dramatically.  Niall took my hand and put it in his.  I didn't pull away.  I was scared to face the truth.

"That doesn't matter.  All that matters is that we're okay.  I can't stand to have you mad at me.  You mean way to much in my life." he said, keeping my hand in his.  "You're like the sister I never had." he continued.  "And your like the brother I've always wished for." I smiled.  "So we're good?  For real this time?" he asked as he let go of my hand.  "Of course." I leaned in and hugged him.  I stroked his hair, which at the moment was more of a yellowish blond with brown underneath.  He dyed it back to what it was on The X-Factor.  "You dye your hair more Than I do." I joked.  "When do you ever dye your hair?" he asked, still hugging me.  "My point exactly." I laughed in his ear.  "Ow.  You laugh really loud." he pulled away, grabbing his ear.  "I think you should dye it again." I ignored him.  "Why?  I thought you just said I dye it too much." he questioned me.  "You should go with a softer blonde, and just blonde.  No brown or black.  It would look so much cuter." I advised him.  "I'll think about it." he checked himself out in the rearview mirror.  "Don't be a Zayn." I opened the door and headed back inside.

The rest of dinner was pretty boring.  Lea kept hinting at Louis.  Aria was mad at him for letting her.  Maddy was still pissed at Liam about the whole truth or dare thing.  Liam's still pissed at Niall for obvious reasons and Zayn's pissed at us all for, I don't exactly know what anymore.  We're just one big happy family.  The world freaking hates me.  When we got our bill, there was a phone number written on it.  It was none other than Lea's.  Creepy stalker fan.  "Looks like you've got a new stalker Lou." Harry and Hanna came up behind him as we reached the cars.  Louis ignored Harry and sat in the passenger seat of Harry's car.  "Haz?" Louis asked before he shut the door.  "Yes?" Harry asked annoyed, as he was almost kissing Hanna.  "Your car's a piece of crap that's all." with that, he shut the door.  "Thanks.  I'm getting a new one in a few days." Harry answered to no one in particular.  "What type of car?" Hanna asked.  "A Range Rover." Harry answered.  "Hot." she leaned in and kissed him.  

"They creep me out." I said as Liam, Aria, Nicola and I got into the Camero.  "You say that about everyone." Liam rolled his eyes.  "I know, but you know I'm right." I said.  "Doesn't matter.  Haz is a friend.  Most of the time." Liam joked.  The rest of the car ride home was pretty quiet for the most part.  Well, until the girls begged Liam to turn on he radio station he hates the most.  I changed the settings so we didn't have to really hear it up front.  "I'm so excited for tomorrow." I bounced in my seat.  "I know.  I am too." he took my hand and smiled.  "Your the best boyfriend in the entire world." I said.  "What do you want?" he asked.  "Nothing babe.  I'm being truthful here." I seriously didn't want anything.  He didn't answer back, so he didn't believe me one bit.  "So  I will see you tomorrow." Liam said as we stopped in my driveway.  He leaned over and gave me a long, passionate kiss.  "I'm not getting any younger here."  Aria poked her head through the front seats. I rolled my eyes and quickly kissed Liam again before I walked inside.

"I"m tired.  I'm going to bed.  G'night" I told Aria as I walked upstairs.  "Goodnight Char." Aria called behind me as she flicked through channels on television.  Sleep.  That's all I want to do.  I need sleep desperately.  I decided I needed to shower first though.  I felt gross from the mud still.  I pulled on my Cookie Monster pj's (don't judge me), and put my damp hair into a messy bun after I showered.   The stray pieces fell around my face.  I crawled under the covers and took a deep breath.  My phone buzzed on my bedside table next to me.

I love you Charlotte Rose Summers <3

I love you Liam James Payne <3

Can't wait for 2morro, Ik ur gonna luv it.

I sure hope so ;P

Goodnite.  Thnkin of u.

Byee.  Always thinkin of u :)

I powered off my phone and placed it back next to me on the nightstand.  I honestly have a great boyfriend.  I re-settled myself in my bed and closed my eyes, letting the world fade away around me.

"Char, you need to choose." Liam appeared in front of me, his arms crossed over his chest.  We seemed to be in my living room.  It was pitch black, the only lights were spotlights on Liam and I.  "I...I can't" I guess I had to make a hard choice.  "You have to." Niall appeared, another spotlight on him.  "Who's it going to be Char?  Me or Niall?" Liam became closer to me.  He intimidated me, it wasn't like him.  Wait, it wasn't actually him.  "I..I..I choose Niall." I turned away from Liam towards Niall.  Liam's spotlight began fading rapidly behind us.  "You're going to regret this Char.  Trust me." Liam said as his light died out.

"Liam!" I yelled, jolting myself awake.  "Oh thank god, it was just a dream." I heavily sighed.  "You're okay Char, it was just a dream.  Just a dream." I was now talking to myself.  I layed back down cautiously, afraid of having another dream like that.  I closed my eyes slowly but tightly, drifting off back to sleep.

"You made the right choice." Niall and I were were now sitting on the couch.  I was in his arms.  Did I just say that I was in his his arms?  What?  "I love you." I looked up to him, his blue eyes twinkling.  "I love you too.  Forever and always." Niall responded, leaning in closer to me.  I leaned closer to him too.  What was going on here?  Our lips touched slightly, creating fireworks.  The kiss deepened.  I tried not to smile.  We continued to kiss, it becoming more intense by the second.  Once again. what the hell was going on?  I didn't want to see this anymore, but I had no choice.  Wake up!  Woah, why the hell is Niall... shirtless?  Was I about to do it with my best friend in this messed up dream?  Wake up!  

"Char, Char sweetie wake up." my mom shook me.  "Hi Mom." I didn't know what was going on.  "Are you okay?"  she asked.  "I'm fine.  Bad dream, that's all." a truly terrible bad dream.  "You sure you're fine?" she asked again.  "Yep.  Thanks for asking though." I responded.  "Goodnight then." she walked out and shut he door behind her.  Thank you Mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 8.2K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
84.6K 1.2K 47
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
47.4K 875 25
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...