Fairy Tail's Angel slayer

Autorstwa RogueAngelSoul

Fairy Tail X Reader This book is bits of everything, I am revising and editing right now, as it's quite old... Więcej

Home
Miss Fairy Tail?
Battle of Fairy Tail
Y/n vs Evergreen
Laxus
My Rage
Merged Angels
Erza's Past
The Job
My Past and The Village's end
Melody
Family to me, family to the guild
Live for me Y/n
Allies and Foes
Revenge for Melody
Flight
Nirvana & Erza's old friend
Die Nirvana Die!!
We're Back!!
Wendy's and Melody's Frienship
Edolas
Alternate Fairy Tail?
Quest to save friends
Finding a Friend
Gajeel
Meeting Chloe
Y/n & Erza vs Erza
Saving Extalia and Leaving Edolas
Guess who's back
Shout out & Update on Publishing Days :))
Teach me
S-class
To Tenrou!
Y/n vs ?
Akuma
Hades
Achnologia
Achnologia Pt.2
Shout outs
Memories
Seeking for the Clock
Clock Pieces
Saving Lucy
Grand Magic Games?
The Chosen Ones
Sting
Hidden
Cheat
Modelling
New allie
I got Tagged
Naval Battle
New Fairy Tail
Slayer Fight
Slayer Fight Pt. 2
Move Forward
Love round
Important announcement (PLEASE READ)
Participating
Encounters
Hallucinations
The Hungry Wolf Knights
I couldn't protect you
Gate Angels
Partner
Victory
New book and updates and all
Ball Epilogue

See you again

6.5K 170 70
Autorstwa RogueAngelSoul

Your P.O.V:

I have a deep throbbing pain in the base of my head. I suddenly jolt awake, sweat beads dripping down my forehead. My skin looks flawless, untouched, like everything that occurred was a mere nightmare spun by my twisted memories.

Looking around me to see the whole of Tenrou, my confusion only deepens.

I died. I know I did.

Everything was so real in my memory, so jarring and utterly scathing. And yet, my body shows no sign of having been in an intense battle. From a third party perspective, I probably looked like somebody who napped in the sun after a hard days work.

"Hello Y/n!" A youthful female voice chirped in my vicinity. I'll be the first to admit, it made me jump, snapping me out of my reverie entirely.

"I've been watching you and all your guild mates on this Island, but you seem to be somewhat more interesting than the others." The owner of the voice appears, hovering a mere few metres away from me; at mere glance, she looked like an Angel.

I smile up at her, my way of thanking her for the compliment while my voice refuses to become a part of this greeting.

Upon finding it I say: "I hope this doesn't offend you but, who are you?" I ask shyly. She just laughs more, like my question was the most absurd thing she had heard

. "Well I'm Master Mavis silly, the first master of the very guild you love and protect! You're guild mates just left the island." She didn't sound too impressed at my lack of knowledge surrounding the guild.

Mental note: Read guild history to prevent further insulting to ancestors of Fairy Tail

I look at her in shock, managing a polite wave of thanks.

So this hadn't been a twisted nightmare, but rather real life! I rush to the edge of the island, seeing the Fairy Tail boat, already set sail and making its way steadily back to main shore.

Taking in a large amount of air, I let out a sigh. "They probably won't want to see me." I mutter to myself.

It made sense, I had caused so much anguish due to the most recent decisions I had made regarding protecting everyone.

Turning around, Master Mavis is stood behind me, of course causing me to jump again. "On the contrary Y/n! You're the only person their desperate to see again."

Frozen, it takes a while for my brain to catch up. Of course they would like to see me! They're my family! The people I fought to protect. The people who stayed by my side while I was in agony.

I transform into my White Angel and fly after them as fast as my wings can carry me, leaving the first Master to her island.

A slight gust blows against me, hindering the efforts I make to get to the boat as quickly as possible.

After some time, the boat has docked at the harbour and everyone is getting off, in line and without any words or joyous exchanges being said between them

I falter in my flight. Something is telling me not to show my face. I try to push it out my head put the feeling keeps returning. Before I know it, I hit the sea. I feel the bubbles surround me in fury that I'm destroying their peace. I was almost a the harbour.

I rise up from the water coughing and spluttering. I wasn't expecting to hit the water. I suddenly realise all eyes of the Fairy Tail guild on me, probably due to the disturbance of the rather large splash I made.

"H-hi guys!" I call out. Natsu steps closer, inspecting my face. He shakes his head in disbelief. I hear him mutter something, then without warning he jumps in, going underwater. Frowning, I start to swim toward the harbour, gasping for air.

He then appears behind me, hugging me from behind. "Don't ever do that again Y/n." He whispers in my ear, his wet hair pressed against my cheek, the warmth of his body against my back.

We are quickly joined in the water by the rest of the guild. Lucy is crying and hugging me really tightly, saying she was gonna die in the guild without me. Erza squeezes in between Lucy and Gray and does a group hug with everyone.

I notice Melody is still on the harbour, tears streaming down her face. I break the group hug to swim to her when I climb out I give her the biggest hug I can manage. It takes her awhile, but she finally hugs back. "You left me..." She whispers in my ear. "And I won't do it again." I say to her, freeing her from the hug and looking her in the eye.

I then kneel down to hug my partner in crime, Eclipse. She's wailing and her voice sounds scratchy. She just keeps repeating my name over and over. Her claws are digging into my back, probably drawing blood. When I stand up, Eclipse is still attached to me, so she crawls up onto my shoulder.

I laugh as Gray grips me by my hips and slings me over his shoulder, Erza yelling at him saying I'm injured and delicate. Natsu also yelling at him saying he was being an ice head and for him to put me down. He just laughs at them and carries on walking with me on his shoulders.

It was like nothing had changed.

When we finally arrive at the guild he puts me down smiling. Erza immediately punches him saying he's being an idiot. When we open the doors, Natsu rushes in and punches a guy who's looming over Romeo. I use my katana to slice another up the back, and Gray and Erza thrash a few others. Romeo and everyone look amazed to see us alive.

"YOU'RE BACK!" Everyone shouts, crying and bawling. "It's time to party!" Master shouts, clearly already drunk. I don't even know how he did it. After receiving a few hugs I go outside. I'm never really into parties, it's ironic how Fairy Tail parties all the time.

"Well well well..." I hear a male voice say behind me. I turn around to see a male with blonde hair and another with black hair. By their sides are two exceeds, a telltale sign of their powers.

"Who might you be?" The blonde says seductively, he's tall in stature and quite toned with a piercing adorning his left ear of a jewel.

I just snort and look away, disinterested by the newcomers. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I say bluntly. I look out to the stars seeing the full moon just above the mountains.

He slings his arm around me, carelessly, it creating more weight on my back. "Exactly why I asked, I would like to know." I just brush his arm off, it hitting his hip with a soft thud.

"Would it make you leave me alone if I told you?" He just laughs at my question, yet his laugh is full of worry.

Im not normally this hostile, yet my moments of peace had been disrupted by him entirely, making his presence more a slight irritation rather than aggravator.

"I'm Sting, Sting Eucliffe of Sabertooth. I'm pretty famous round these parts." Hed say this cockily and like I would light up upon finding out his identity.

I shake my head, happy to hammer that arrogance into the ground and watch his face drop. "Nope. Never heard of you." I say, this revelation making him frown.

"You in a guild?" The dark haired one asked, not to be rude but I forgot he was there, hence I flinched when he joined the conversation.

"Yes I am." I mutter, jerking my thumb back to the one behind me, like the answer to his question is obvious. I don't want to give them too much information, so internally decide that this is the limit I am willing to reach in regards to giving out personal information.

"I'm a Light Dragon Slayer, and this is Rogue, he's a Shadow Dragon Slayer." I just look at them side ways, the exceeds, as fore-mentioned were a dead giveaway . "Cool. I know loads of your kind." Sting sweat drops, realising he hasn't gained any interest from me as of yet.

"What's your magic?" He asks, he looks offended that I'm not paying him any attention. He must be used to it, receiving attention I mean. "There's no point in me telling you, you won't have heard of it. It's ancient and uncommon round these parts. " I snort, trying to avoid the subject, albeit coming across very arrogant.

"We will if you show us it." Rogue says, picking up his exceed who's too kawaii to function. "Who's the frog and well dressed cat first?" I'd change my body language to lean against the railing, the cat waving to me.

"Frosch and Lector..." Sting mumbles as both Exceeds wave. "You're both very cute." I'd kneel down to be at their level, making both males smile gently at that.

See. I'm not all that mean.

"Y/n! Come inside! We got a piñata!" Natsu yells from the guild happily. "That's my cue!" I say cheerfully. Running over to the guild.

Sting's P.O.V:
Y/n huh? I'm sure we'll see again. She's really pretty, not that I'm into her or anything. "She has a lot of magic power." Rogue whispers from behind me. "That she does! I'm sure we'll see her again and be able to fight her."

An~ YAY! I'm sorry I left you on a cliff hanger for a while but... THANK YOU FOR 8k! I'm so happy! Baii <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.3K 295 44
This is like my other fanfiction but I'm gonna make Natsu act weird for a long time and not tell anyone what is wrong. So the guild won't know until...
56 0 11
I couldn't figure out a title sorry Fairy tail fanfic Lucy x Lahar
177K 3K 13
The lemon is good but idk about the rest