The Alpha's Law

Od HolyxHarold

Riley Marie Kendall grew up like any other American girl. And as any other normal 16 year old should, she tho... Více

01- The Alpha's Law
02- Torchwood
03- Torchwood High
04- Where's Ian?
05- You have got to be kidding me
06- What now!?!?
07- Mate who?
08- Jaley
09- Memories
11- Over
12- Treehouse
13- Invite
14- Future
15- Party Part 1
16- Party Part 2
17- Almost There
18- Meet the parents
19- Point Place
20- Noah
21- Hospital
22- Training
23- The Beginning
24- Of The End
25- The Trade
26- Steven
27- You're What?
28- Coming Out
Epilogue

10- Busted!

40K 1K 75
Od HolyxHarold

"What the hell?" My dad's voice violently wakes me up from my wonderful dream. 

I'm still wrapped up in Jace's arms, except now he doesn't have a shirt on. With both of us being wolves, he probably got hot in the night.

Jace's face holds a mixture of content, confusion, and freight. Freight probably because my dad is standing by the door practically fuming. His eyes which are usually green went to yellow in a flash. I sometimes forget my parents are werewolves too.

"Uh Dad, it's not what it looks like" I squeak pushing the covers down slightly so he can see we both have bottoms on. Jace stiffens, opening his mouth but not saying a word. 

Dad hasn't met Jace yet and I'm not sure if he has even met Jace's Dad yet. I have only seen him talking to Jacob's Dad. So now he is standing here looking at the half naked stranger in my bed.

I guess this isn't embarrassing enough already because fate has to keep on punishing me. Mom, Chloe, and Kameron run up to the doorway. Mom gasps looking at Jace while Kameron and Chloe smirk.

"Riley Marie Kendall, what is going on here?" Mom gasps looking completely shocked and disappointed. I try to stand up to give some kind of excuse but Jace's arms are still clamped around my waist. 

"Um Jace" I whisper even though everyone can still hear me. Jace's arms loosen so I can get up. Immediately my body loses the feeling of warmth and protection it had before. 

Jace sits up as well looking nervously at my family. Dad is looking right at Jace with his eyes still yellow. Mom on the other hand is looking at me like I just got off of a stripper pole.

"We didn't do anything I swear. He came over last night and we accidentally fell asleep" I plead looking at my feet. Kameron and Chloe are on the verge of tears from holding in laughter. I am so going to kill them later. 

"That is beside the point. You don't bring boys into your room without us knowing" Mom fumes putting her hands on her hips. I try and defend myself but no words come out. All I can do is restrain myself from touching Jace's amazing abs which are taking my full attention.

"No! She doesn't bring any boys in her room period!" Dad seethes looking at Jace's T-shirt on the floor. Mom places her hand on his chest. Instantly he calms down a little. I don't know how I never realized there was something strange going on in my family.

"I know I'm sorry" I sigh putting my head in my hands. Jace still hasn't said anything and still looks scared as ever. For a big bad future alpha he sure is scared of fathers.

"You're sorry? We don't even know this guy!" Mom screeches seemingly angrier with my apology. She opens her mouth again but Dad interrupts her with a stream of questions.

"Who is he?"

"How old is he?"

"Who are his parents?"

"You just met and already you are sleeping together?"

Mom and Dad's questions seem to be endless. By the time they're done Ian has woken up and decided to come join the party.

"Jace!" he screams running over and jumping on Jace's lap. Jace seems to ease up a bit but is still staring worriedly at my parents.

"Well at least we know his name now" Dad snorts crossing his arms over his chest.

"Sorry sir. My name is Jace, I am 17, my parents are Michael and Sarah, and I am the future alpha of the blue moon pack" Jace says formally toward my parents. Thank god he didn't mention he was my mate. Besides worrying about the council I would be worried about the vein that is appearing on the side of Dad's neck.

"You're screwing the alpha?!" Mom shouts louder than ever. I flinch instinctively, moms should never be allowed to use the word screwing. She looks on the verge of tears again.

"Mom I am not screwing anyone! I told you before, we did nothing!" I scream finally starting to get frustrated. I am a virgin and plan to stay that way for a while. I don't even want to think about Jace's sexual status. With a girlfriend like Natalie, who knows what he has been up to?

"I told you how dangerous Alphas can be! You are forbidden from seeing him anymore. I want him out now!" Mom yells anger filling her eyes, which like dads are yellow with fury. 

My heart stops immediately. I just can't not see Jace. Not only have I been informed it is physically impossible for our wolves. It would also be mentally impossible for me. In the few short hours of us being together last night I am already somewhat attached. 

Jace growls and pulls me closer to him. It might not be the best move but I can't deny I love the sparks that are starting again. It is somewhat scary how much I am attached to him in the short period I have known him.

"It's more complicated than that" Jace sighs. Chloe and Kameron look like they are watching the best show ever. Ian is staring up at Jace not understanding anything that is going on. And Mom looks like she is about to beat both me and Jace to death. 

"How exactly?" Mom's voice comes out dangerously slow. I can't tell them the truth. I know they wouldn't tell the council or anything, but I don't want to bring them into it. After what I have seen of the council, I want my family as far away as possible.

"Tell them" Jace says through the mind link. I haven't mastered how to talk through it yet, so I can't respond. I just give him a meaningful look. After all the things he said to me about keeping us secret, he wants to tell them?

"They will be fine, I promise" Jace whispers again through the mind link. I start to tremble in anticipation of my parents' reaction. Kameron and Chloe are on the edge of their seats, waiting to see what we are going to say.

"Because we are... We are.. Um we..." I stutter not able to get out the last word. I hardly am able to say it to myself let alone my parents.

"We are mates" Jace says taking hold of my hand and looking straight at my parents. If I could take a picture of everyone's faces I would. Dad's anger vanishes faster than a cookie at fat camp and mom starts crying. Chloe's mouth is wide open and Kameron is frozen in place.

"Holy crap" Kameron whispers gaping at us. You would think I just told them I was dropping out of school to get pregnant and become a rodeo clown.

"Okay everyone up and into the living room we all need to talk." Dad says sternly leading my mom out of the room. She quietly cries and whispers things like "oh no" and "my baby" as she leaves. 

I have never felt so bad in my life. My stomach is in knots and my mind is buzzing. I don't know how Jace is so calm. He just silently gets up and pulls on his shirt, like nothing just happened.

"How are you so calm?" I ask as we follow Kam and Chloe downstairs. He just shrugs staring at his feet, which are barefoot.

"Come on sit down" Dad ushers us onto the couch. Surprisingly he looks much calmer and his eyes have returned to green. 

"Now that you have told us you are mates, I have realized something. There is nothing we can do. I am no longer angry, but we have to get a few things straight" Dad says pacing across the room. How did he just go from furious to understanding in a blink of an eye? Mom is still hysterically crying so why is he so composed?

"I know what having a mate is like and I am not stupid" he continues. "If we say he can't sleep here, you will go to his house. If we say not to see each other that is all you will do"

He's right, he isn't stupid. That is probably exactly what would have happened.

"So all we are going to do is set some rules" He says finally stopping his pacing. Jace intertwines his fingers with mine in anticipation. This is probably the most nerve racking thing I have ever experienced.

Jace's POV

"So all we are going to do is set some rules" Riley's dad says finally stopping his pacing. I intertwine my fingers with Riley's before zoning out. 

Her Dad is listing things we can't do like go in her room with the door closed. I can't be bothered to listen because I have even more difficult things to think about.

I have come to the realization that keeping us being mates a secret is going to be more difficult than I thought. My wolf could barely take not touching her for half a minute let alone days. To pull it off, we will barely see each other. I would also have to keep dating Natalie, which is making me physically sick.

That can't happen, I won't let it happen. I just have to think of a way to keep the council away from Riley but still be able too see each other. The only way I can think of is making her my girlfriend. The only problem is I don't exactly have a reputation for just dating girls. I could be what some call a player. And I don't think Riley would feel too great about pretending to be that kind of girl. 

Why does everything have to be so hard for me? This is going to take a lot of thinking, and the worst part is we still have to go to school in an hour.

__________________________________________________________________

 I really hope you liked this chapter! It is kind of a filler but had to happen sooner or later :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.2M 91.9K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...
1.2M 37.5K 36
Carly is just a normal teenage girl who's suffered the loss of her father at age thirteen. With a mother that's gone all the time and a brother who h...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
3.2K 95 8
(book 2 in the our werewolf girl's series) Riley maxwell is your average 16 year old girl who has one dream in life and that is to find the one perso...