Fifty Shades Of Justin

Da Believeeexoxo

There comes a time in your life when you realize you don’t want to be with anyone else. Even though you’ve be... Altro

Chapter One- "When It All Began..."
Chapter Two- "I'm Not Loveable..."
Chapter Three- "I Don't Love Anybody..."
Chapter Four- "You Don't Deserve It..."
Chapter Five- "Let Me Explain..."
Chapter Six- "I Promise..."
Chapter Seven- "Today's Gonna Be Special..."
Chapter Eight- "If I Told You..."
Chapter Nine- "I'll Tell You When I'm Ready..."
Chapter Ten- "She's Just An Old Family Friend..."
Chapter Eleven- "I Already Took Care Of It..."
Chapter Twelve- "What Did I Just Do..."
Chapter Thirteen- "Watch It Fall..."
Chapter Fourteen- "Some Bitch From My Past..."
Chapter Fifteen- "Finally It Was Over..."
Chapter Sixteen- "What The Hell Have I Done... "
Chapter Seventeen- "I Know We Will..."
Chapter Nineteen- "I'll Protect You..."
Chapter Twenty- "I Made You Dirty?..."
Chapter Twenty One- "I Never Thought I'd Find Him..."
Chapter Twenty Two- "Is That How You Like It?"
Chapter Twenty Three- "Am I Hurting You?"
Chapter Twenty Four- "Losing You..."
Chapter Twenty Five- "Handcuffs..."
Chapter Twenty Six- "Found You..."
Chapter Twenty Seven- "Leave Then..."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "Darkness..."
Chapter Twenty Nine- "Think Again..."
Chapter Thirty- "What's Your Emergency?"
Chapter Thirty One- "I Did This To Her... "
Chapter Thirty Two- "I Needed That..."
Chapter Thirty Three- "I Don't Care..."
Chapter Thirty Four- "Pinky Promise..."
Chapter Thirty Five- "Home..."
Chapter Thirty Six- "I Can Do It Myself..."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "I Was Wrong About You..."
Chapter Thirty Eight- "The Ring..."
Chapter Thirty Nine- "Don't Scream Too Loud..."
Chapter Forty- "The Perfect Moment..."
SEQUEL.

Chapter Eighteen- "You're Mine..."

96.9K 1.4K 1.4K
Da Believeeexoxo

Chapter Eighteen

"You're Mine..."

BEFORE YOU START READING: make sure you re-read chapter one because this chapter is a continuation of it! 

Sophia’s Point Of View-

             I quickly snapped out of my daydream of our memories together and focused my attention on Justin.

            “Holy fuck.” He collapsed on top of me, sweaty and out of breath. “I missed this too much. I missed you too much.” He traced his fingertips along my jawline and then brought his lips down to swiftly kiss my forehead.

            I couldn’t take it anymore; I couldn’t take lying to him. I was so scared to tell him but I knew if I didn’t, I’d be doing the same thing he did to me last year and that wouldn’t be fair to him. Taking in a deep breath, I sat up and cleared my throat.

            “Justin I need to tell you something really important.” I pulled the sheets over myself and twisted my finger around the end of one of my brown curls.

            “Of course Sophia, what is it? You know you can tell me anything.”

            I didn’t want to lose him but I had a feeling I was going to.

            “Okay well when we were on a break those two months, when I thought you were with Tiffany,” I took another deep breath and continued. “I wanted to get back at you because I thought you were together so I went over to Jace’s house and I…” I covered my face in my hands, not wanting to finish. I was mortified.

            I saw him remain emotionless as he processed what I was saying. “And you what?”

            “I-“

            “Did you sleep with that asshole?” he cut me off, his eyes becoming darker as he looked at me for an answer, wanting it not to be true.

            Looking away from him, I remained silent just wishing I could crawl into a hole and never come out.

            “FUCK!”

            I jumped, startled from his outburst, and watched him get off the bed to slip his pants back on. I had no idea what to say because I know I fucked up. There was nothing I could say to make it any better. I just prayed he’d forgive me.

            He ran his fingers through his hair, pacing back and forth, and slammed his fist into the side of the wall.

            “Justin stop!” I covered my eyes in fear.

            “Stop? You fucked someone else and you want me to stop? That fucking asshole. How fucking dare he put his hands on you and touch you. Fuck!”

            I knew he’d be angry, but I never thought he’d be this angry. I started to cry as I watched him knock the pictures off my dresser and pound five more punches into the wall before I got up and grabbed his fists.

            “Justin please stop!”

            “Don’t fucking touch me. That mother fucker…” he snarled. “I swear to fucking god I’ll kill him.”

            His face was so red. I’ve never been scared of him before in my life but I was petrified of him right now. I just kept holding onto him to try and get him to look at me but I could see the tears in his eyes. I knew he was furious with me.

            “Justin I’m so sorry.” I burst into tears still holding onto his fists, and ignored his plea for me to let go.

            “I said don’t touch me.” He hissed.

             I slowly moved my hands away and collapsed to the floor, hugging my knees to my chest. I expected him to be angry with me but I had a small grimace of hope that he’d forgive me or want to stay with me. I don’t know.

            “Please.” I whimpered, huddled on the floor. “Justin please don’t do this.”
            He turned his gaze to me and I could see the regret and hurt in his brown eyes. I never meant for this to happen. I never wanted to see him upset.

            “Don’t leave me. I can’t lose you… please.” I felt the salty hot tears stain my cheeks, trying everything in my power to not touch him. I hated that my worst fears were coming true right in front of me.

            He stopped what he was doing and looked down at me seeing how terrified I was. Walking past me, he looked around at what he had just done and his eyes widened. I’ve never seen this side of Justin; I never knew he got like this.

            He didn’t say anything about what he’d done; he just sat on the edge of the bed to look at the holes in the wall and the broken frames and put his face into his hands. I didn’t know what to say to make him feel better. I was afraid to say anything. I sat still, not wanting to do something to set him off again.

            “Why did you keep this from me?” He whispered quietly.

            I shakily rose to my feet and sat on the opposite side of the bed, wrapping the comforter around me, and finally told him the truth.

            “I was going to tell you that night I came back I promise. But then I saw you and I realized how much I missed you. I heard Fredo talk about how that was the best you’ve ever performed and I didn’t want to ruin your career Justin. I didn’t want the stupid mistake I made to cost you everything you’ve ever worked for. I was about to tell you when I saw you tonight but you just distracted me, I don’t know. I’m so sorry Justin.” I felt another tear run down my cheek as I stared at him, who wasn’t saying anything.

            I looked around my destroyed room at the broken glass and the plaster, wanting more than anything for him to say something. I know I messed up but I just wanted him to give me another chance like I did for him.

            “I’m not mad at you.”

            My mouth dropped open in shock. “You’re not?”

            “No. I’m mad at that fucker Jace.” I saw his jaw tighten when he looked at me. “He used you. He knew that you’d be vulnerable.” He shook his head in disgust and moved closer to me. “I don’t blame you. My life can be really confusing sometimes Sophia. That picture could have fooled anyone. The way I treated you before was terrible because I lied to you the whole time. I didn’t mean what I said a few minutes ago. I was just mad at the situation, not you.”

            I can’t believe he’s not mad at me. I looked at him, my eyes filling up with tears. “I thought you’d hate me and think I was a whore. That’s why I never told you until now. I didn’t want to lose you.”

            “Sophia.” He took my hand in his, sending a shiver down my spine. “You are the furthest thing from a whore. Am I mad that somebody else had you? Yeah, I’m more than fucking pissed. But I don’t blame that on you. It’s not like we were together or anything at the time.”

            “So you forgive me?” I fumbled with my fingers on the blanket.

            “Of course I do Sophia.” He leaned over to kiss my lips, making me get butterflies.

            “You don’t know how relieved I am Justin. You really don’t. There’s no secrets anymore so we can finally just be happy.”

            He showed me a smile before I watched it quickly fade away as he looked around at the mess he made.

            “I’m so sorry for all of this.” His hands flew up trying to circle the whole room. “I just can’t fathom the fact that he tried to take what’s mine.”

            I loved it when he called me his. I loved him.

            “That was terrifying. I’ve never seen anything like that before.”

            “I know.” He said, cutting me off. “Neither have I. I’m so sorry.” He sighed. “Jace better hope I never see his face again because he isn’t gonna know what’s coming.”

            I didn’t even want to picture what would happen if Justin saw him. If it was anything like I just witnessed, I couldn’t even imagine.

            “It’s okay Justin. Everyone gets angry sometimes. I expected that reaction. Maybe not that severe, but I expected you to be angry. It’s fine.”

            I got up from the bed to grab an old t-shirt of Justin’s and slid it over my head, letting it fall around me. I watched him get up and bend down to pick up the broken frames. I didn’t want him to be upset; I didn’t want him to think about it. I’ll just do what I have to do in order to make him feel better.

            “Let’s do that tomorrow.” I wrapped my arms around his stomach to pull him into me. “Now that everything’s off my chest I think I’m up for round two.”

            “Are you sure about that?” he turned around and smirked at me before running his hands underneath his t-shirt to my ass. “I love it when you wear this.” He tugged on the hem of the shirt. “My clothes look sexy on you.”

            I blushed and ran my hands down his chest. I didn’t think this night would turn out this like but I’m so glad it did. I couldn’t imagine losing Justin because he meant everything to me. But that’s what made Justin and I work. We were both forgiving and accepting. I loved that we could accept each other’s mistakes.

            “I love you.” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

            “I love you too.” He leaned down to kiss my nose.

            I tugged him by the arm back to the bed and crawled on top of him to attack him with kisses. I was so happy he was back from tour. No more lies and no more secrets. We could finally just be happy.

            “Tell me one thing.”

            I leaned down to kiss his neck. “Hm?”

            “Was his dick bigger than mine?”

            I laughed and shook my head. “No, not even close.”

            “Did he fuck you better than me?”

            I sat up to look at him. Why was he so concerned?

            “No Justin, that’s the difference. He fucked me and you make love to me.” I couldn’t help but get irritated at the amount of questions he was asking about the situation. He deserved to know, but not when we were about to have sex. It just made everything awkward.

            “I’m sorry, I just don’t think I’ll ever get used to someone else seeing you or having you because you’re mine.”

            I giggled and kissed his cheek. “I’ll always be yours.”

            I thought it was adorable how jealous he was getting. I know I shouldn’t be finding it cute, but I just loved that he cared about me so much.

            “You promise?”

            “Yes.” My breath hit his neck, causing him to stiffen.

            “Good. I love you Sophia.”

            “I love you more Justin.”

            “Not possible.” He chuckled.

            “Oh really?” I said, arching my eyebrow in response. “Let me show you…”

            He titled his head back as I trailed my kisses down his stomach, making the both of us forget about everything else except each other. Before I could reach his happy trail, he flipped me onto my back so he was hovering over me.

            “I don’t like that someone else touched you.” His fingers slid under my t-shirt and to my sex. “This is mine.”

            I moaned and reached up to grab the ends of his hair. I wish I’d never slept with Jace because I knew that in the end Justin would always be the person I’d want to be with.

            “Did he touch you like this?” He quickly shoved two fingers inside of me, making me cry out and throw my head back.

            “Answer me.” His voice was harsher than I’ve ever heard before as he pushed a third inside of me.

            “F-fuck, no.” I tried to regain control of my breathing.

            “Nobody will ever fuck you like I do, ever. Don’t ever think differently.”

            I know Justin said that he wasn’t mad at me, but I know that it hurt him to know I did this. I felt like shit knowing that I slept with Jace. If Justin wanted to take his anger out in sex then I was okay with that. I’d go along with it.

            “I know.” I said breathlessly.

            He spread my legs apart and took hardly any time before he slammed inside of me. I’ve never felt it this rough before. It hurt so badly but it felt so good. I sunk my nails into his back, trying to hold onto something, as he held onto the headboard never letting up.

            “I bet you Jace didn’t fuck you like this or make you feel like this.” He said through gritted teeth.

            I tried to hold back my cries, trying to give Justin what he wanted because I think this is how he liked it. He’s always been gentle with me, but maybe this was how he’d wanted it all along.

            “Answer me.” He said as he quickened his speed.

            “N-no he didn’t. Holy shit Justin.”

            He laughed and continued in and out of me, knowing I was coming close to my release.

            “Don’t you ever fucking think you’re anyone else’s because you’re always going to be mine.”

            I let go of his shoulder to grab onto the sheets, trying to control myself because I’ve never felt anything like this before.

            “Sophia tell me you’re fucking mine.” His eyes became darker and that’s when I knew he was close.

            “Fuck Justin I’m yours.” I cried out as I released myself around him, hearing only one more sentence escape his mouth.

            “Don’t fucking forget it.”

NOTE TO THE READER: omg i hope you guys liked this chapter! i really enjoyed writing this one. The next update will be on Thursday as always and i have so much planned for this story you have no idea omfg. But anyways...please comment and let me know what you thought! until next Thursday....xoxo

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

475K 11.2K 64
Juliet Grayson and Warner Brooks could not be more opposite. Juliet has struggled with body image issues and bullying her entire life. Being 40 pound...
74.4M 2M 48
(COMPLETED) Charlotte Summers is the last virgin in her school; a school where taking virginity is a sport. The sport has five main contenders: Tyler...
727K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...