'BOUT YOU~ d.Howell

By peachyahgase

•(๑ּగ⌄ּగ๑) ✨This story contains various one shots and scenarios between the main character and yourself if i... More

(1)Lullaby (1/2)
(2)lullaby
(3) Baby(1/2)
(4)Baby (2/2)
(5) ☾If you do☽ (1/2)
(6)☆ 'Bout You ✩ (oneshot)
(7) ☆°If you do ♡ (2/2)
(8) My brothers bestfriend (oneshot!)
(9)The new boy☆(1/2)
(10) The new boy (2/2)
New parts ?

(11) red flavor (oneshot )

1.4K 47 26
By peachyahgase

(scenario): YANDERE! Danx reader 

( A/n) I noticed while I went back and edited some of the other parts that I've only ever referred to the reader as a female I'd like to apologize for that feel free to change that according to your preference. Also, I had originally changed this story already but it didn't save anything I literally had just typed and I'm not too happy rn. 

                                                                              𝕽𝖊𝖉 𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖗

The (H/L) (h/c) haired female sat at her vanity eying herself in the mirror that illuminated the room with their brightly decorated lights. She looked down at her makeup making up her mind on a lipstick she wanted to use and lifting it up to her lips tracing them with the color then filling it in to finish it off. she puckered up her lips making sure they looked just right. She finished off her makeup before checking her teeth to make sure none of the colors had gotten onto them.  Lastly, she fixed her hair and added some final touches to make sure it all stayed in place. Once she completed her look she picked up her makeup and set everything in their original place.

She stood up from her vanity and walked out of the room making her way over to her boyfriend who was currently switching between Tumblr, youtube, twitter, etc.  She approached him quietly hoping to go unnoticed which didn't go as planned. 

" hey (n/n) " he smiled pulling out his earphones from his ears and placing down the laptop on the coffee table in front of him. He turned to face his girlfriend stopping to admire his attire. 

" what's the occasion ?" he asked looking her up and down from head to toe, not a single detail going unnoticed by him. 

" Are we going somewhere ?" he quickly asked his brow forming an arch as he now inched closer to her. 

" ah no I'm going out to dinner remember ?" she smiled up at the taller male as she walked over to the kitchen her boyfriend trailing behind her. 

" I told you we made plans to go out to dinner remember ?" she added once she felt the slight off vibe from her boyfriend. 

Dan frowned upon hearing this his arms quickly found their way around her form. " But do you have to leave ?" he paused quickly looking around for an excuse. " It looks like it's about to rain, " he said quickly burying his face into the crook of her neck.  the female turned to the window trying to figure out the weather. " are you sure? it looks pretty clear to me " she backed away from him slightly crossing her arms. He hugged her form tighter in his arms trying to stop her from getting away from him " But wouldn't you much rather stay home and cuddle with your loveable boyfriend ?" he quickly added looking her in the eyes. 

" I'm sorry It already took me long enough to get ready" she paused to look at her boyfriend who had a sudden mischevious look on his face. he inched closer " I could help you with that " he licked his lips inching closer teasingly. she pushed him away lightly  "  I'm going that's my final answer plus you have to comprehend that I really miss him " she frowned feeling slightly guilty when the taller male only responded by looking down at the ground. 'ding'  they both looked up at each other while the female grabbed her phone in her hand and checked. Dan hovered over protectingly checking who was texting her. 

" Oh, dan my cars here " she quickly stuffed her phone in her purse and slipped into her heels which were set down by the front door. she took a second to look back at her boyfriend when he tightly grabbed onto her hand in an attempt to keep her from leaving him. 

" Oh come on, look I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow, we can cuddle for as long as you want okay ?" she asked waiting for a response from him. he slightly nodded and faked a smile at the idea to make her feel better about herself but it was pretty easy to tell how fake that smile was. she frowned to herself as she walked out of the door closing it behind her. 

She left him standing in the middle of the living room staring down at the tan colored carpet that covered their living room. 

Ding

End of text convo

♡Dan's POV ♡

I grew angry as the seconds passed starring down at the messages on my phone. " Oh my dear (y/n) I hate to do this to you " I smiled to myself as I dragged myself to the kitchen my body leaning against the marble counter. " but you're mine and you don't seem to understand that" I spook to myself loudly but not loud enough for the neighbors to hear not that they'd care. my fingers traced the counter as I inched closer to the object I had in mind. I pulled the knife out of the knife block and inspected it closely. 

" It looks like I'll have to make you understand that won't I ?" I spoke to myself a smile now formed on my lips as I stabbed down the knife on the object.  

"you're mine,  only mine " I smiled evilly as I stabbed down harshly my aura was evidently darker than usual.

"MINE MINE MINE " I laughed to myself as let the knife stabs increase in speed and its harshness against the object picturing before me (y/b/n) in its place. 

I let the knife drop out of my hand it hit the counter softly. I was pleased with what I had just done but obviously, it wasn't enough to satisfy my need completely. I quickly turned to the counter and opened one of them taking out a small glass bottle 

" my poor sweet (n/n) " I said softly raising the tiny bottle into my sight and looking closely at the dark purple liquid which it contained. 

" I can picture it already she'll probably never want to leave the house again, I can almost picture both of their expressions"  I chuckled to myself. I placed the bottle into my jacket pocket. 

" No one takes my time with (n/n) and gets away with it" he growled lowly as he carefully cleaned up what he had done before heading downstairs into the parking lot and getting into his car. He quickly drove to the restaurant that (y/n) had mentioned in one of their earlier conversations.  Not so long after he arrived at the scene of the soon to be a crime scene where dear little (b/n) will soon take his last breath. He made sure to park his car a few blocks away to make sure you wouldn't be able to see it at any point of the night. 

He smiled to himself happily as he entered the kitchen through the alleyway. I quickly passed by a few workers going unnoticed as I made my way into one of the storage rooms to quickly change into the attire. I made my way back into the kitchen grabbing a hold of (y/n) and her brother's order. I walked out of the kitchen making it seem like I was going to serve it. I went to the side and quickly grabbed the tiny bottle out of my pocket. I opened the tiny bottle and poured the poison into one of the dishes. 

"Hey, " a stern voice said behind me. I tensed up for a moment before turning around to look at the person who just spoke hoping they didn't notice what I was doing. 

"you're new here aren't you?" 

A man said looking down at me he seemed peaceful unlikely to hurt a fly. I nodded my head and looked back at  the tables

" Umm this is for table four, " I said looking back at the raven-haired man with the pale complexion. 

" oh here I'll take it for you " he smiled cheerfully seeming happy to help a fellow 'coworker'. Hmm, I almost felt bad for including him into this but it had to be done. He grabbed the try and quickly started walking toward y/n and her brother's table setting down the drink on their table carefully.  " enjoy your meal " he smiled at both of them bowing down slightly before turning back tome and walking to the kitchen again. I made sure to make myself look busy while I waiting for the reaction.  (Y/N) stood from the table making her way to the washroom. 

" oh (b/n) you have no idea what you saved yourself from" I smirked as I watched his form start to shiver slightly turning into a more aggressive shaking. my smile went wider. " you have no idea I could have done so much worse" I mumbled to myself. 

" But I let you off easily be thankful" I grinned watching him slam his head onto the table letting one last shiver leave his body before remaining motionless. It filled me with delight to see him not being able to move. He was no longer an obstacle in the way of my precious (y/n). I watched (y/n) walk out of the bathroom and back to their table where she had last seen that stupid brother of hers smiling happily most importantly alive. 

" hey (b/n) I'm back " she smiled inching closer to him. " b/n?" her voice shook with worry. " what are you doing ? is this some kind of joke? it isn't funny at all " she placed her hand on his back freezing as she did so. Her facial expression changed quickly. Her eyes went wide with fear, Tears started to form in her eyes. 

she let out a yelp as she laid her hand on the corpse and shook him lightly. "B/N?!" She raised her voice catching the attention of some of the clients the waiter approached them. 

" is there something the matter you're gathering too much attention?" the waiter said rather coldly before examining the situation his expression softened when he looked at them. 
 " I'll call an ambulance" he rushed off into the kitchen and grabbed the phone. 

' that's rather pointless he's gone now' i smiled as I continued with my " work". 

' you should have obeyed (n/n) this wouldn't have happened ' 

' But don't worry I love you '

' forever ' 

he made his exit trying his best to go unnoticed quickly running off to his car and driving home where he was to wait for some kind of contact from (n/n) telling him the news of what had just happened. 

end 

Last edit 093018

new edit: 3/8/19

(A/N: I'm trying something new with the text messages please tell me If I should continue with that or not) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 100 101
Requests are open please read rules first! - Started: 05/19/21
56.5K 1.6K 39
Danisnotonfire x reader fanfiction I don't know how to write descriptions so just read and find out what happens in the story~ Also: this was my firs...
2.4K 60 30
This is my first ever x reader story. There aren't really much Dan x Reader x Phil stories out there so I decided to make one. Plus I'm sorry for swi...
89.1K 1.4K 42
Well hello there. *waves hand awkwardly* These are some of a few ideas I come up with on my spare time, they might suck but if by any chance you enjo...