My Alpha Mates

Door EmoInTheHouse

Cassie is not a girly-girl. Ripped jeans, big t-shirts, she's a tomboy all the way. She lives alone with her... Meer

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
EPILOGUE
THANK-YOU

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

26.2K 684 16
Door EmoInTheHouse

Days, weeks and months passed, along with Cassie's 18 birthday, and, gradually, Cassie earned the respect she neede to truly become Luna. They were flourishing, the pack growing as tales spread, far and wide, of their beautiful omega luna and her kindness. She was considered as good as married to her mates, as in the were-world, there was no martrymony.

Cassie awoke one morning and rushed to the bathroom, to vomit up her insides. Again. Maybe she was ill? Suddenly, two words flashed before her eyes. Morning sickness. No, it couldn't be! Unease passed through her stomach. They had used no protection that first night. What if she was? What would her mates say? Cassie got up slowly, she had a very important trip to the pharmacy to make.

Two and a half hours later, Cassie was on the bathroom floor, hands trembling as she was about to turn the test over. What was it? Oh, God! She mustered up all of her courage, and turned it over. Positive. Yes. Tick. 100%. Just them, Ryder came barging in. His eyes fell on her. And then the positive pregnancy test, clenched in her fist.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
2.7M 158K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...