BIGBANG Imagines and Prefrenc...

By pureyoongism

Imagines/Scenarios and Prefrences with BIGBANG. Requests are always open! More

How You Met
Where He Takes You On A Date
First Kiss
Where He Likes To Go With You
Fact Book Written About You
When He Is On Tour
Threatening Him
Matching Tattoos
His Goodnight Text To You
Watching A Movie
Seems Like It
When On Period
Menstrual Jokes
How To Sleep
Help me!
Valentine's Day Surprise
What He Does That Turns You On
His Big Magazine Cover
How You Fall Asleep
SPECIAL: Your Age
Bigbang Interviewed About Your Relationship
Cute Things He Says To You
Shopping For You
How He Calls You
How You Call Him
He Finds Out You Read Smut About Him
Busted
Matching Lockscreen
What He Does That Turns You On
"You should be studying."
When You Are Bored
Art
His Goodnight Text To You
What He Likes To Do For You
What You Do That Annoys Him
You Annoy Him
PDA
Taking Care Of Him
You Know How I Feel
He Acts Childish
Truth Is
Where You Go On A Vacation
On Vacation
Jealous Running Man
When You're Insecure
Wedding Dresses
SNL Korea
Happy Birthday Ji!
Pickup Lines
He Proposes
Your Favorite Quote of His
Sunday Pizza Date
Things He Says That Show That He Cares About You
I missed you
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Things You Do For Him
When He's Drunk
I've failed
Living Together
Bad Pickup Lines
He Disturbs You While Studying
I've failed pt.2
First 'I love you'
He Gives You The Silent Treatment
Mentor pt.1
Guys, help!
He Finds Out You're Pregnant
Sickness Alarm
Midnight
18.08.1988

T.O.P Set of Imagines

4.1K 101 8
By pureyoongism

T.O.P Set of Imagines , #62

~ BEFORE YOU READ ~

Soo... As I have previously mentioned these are the imagines I'm working on:

However, since I realised I hadn't update in 10 days and since I found some specific pics of Seunghyun, I decided to make this set of mini Imagines to kill my time. I'll be doing for every guy.

Make sure your Internet connection is on, since the imagines are based on pics.

///////////

1. Cuddling Together

"Okay,okay, do quickly!" You advised him.

You had both returned home from an event late and you wanted to cuddle and sleep.

You both hurried to get into your pajamas, brush your teach, you to remove your makeup too, etc.

"Who's in bed?" You called to check on what he was doing as you brushed your hair for one last time, making sure all the hairspray holding your hairstyle on fleek was gone.

"I'm ready!" He responded.

You exited the bathroom and walked into your bedroom to find him curled up in the blanket.

"Aw, you're so cute!" You laughed and jumped next to him.

You cuddled and kissed. He played with your hair while you snuggled your face in his shoulders. He then rubbed your back gently and you did the same to his stomach, feeling his tensed muscles relax.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you, too." You kissed his chest, right on the point of where his heart is.

2. Getting Ready

He was in Hong Kong for Bigbang's tour but you couldn't join him to see the show. You had to work and sleep early.

The next morning, you would Facetime each other before his interview and thankfully, he kept his word.

Sometimes he was so busy and running around doing stuff that you couldn't talk.

"Hey honey, how are you?" He smiled.

"So disappointed over the fact that I won't be joining you any time soon in China." You said.

Last time you visited the country with him was a year ago.

"Oh jagi, are you sure you won't make it?" He bent to see you better.

"Mr. T.O.P, don't move, please!" The makeup artist directed him.

He murmured a sorry and kept talking with you, holding his phone down.

You told him something funny and he laughed, causing the poor makeup artist to put too much eyeliner on him.

"Mr. T.O.P.!!!!" She shrieked.

"I'd better go, (Y/N), she'll kill me."

You laughed as the angry woman trying to do her job closed his phone, ending the call.

3. Leaving a Restaurant

You visited Seunghyun in Germany, where he was for the shooting of his recent movie, Tazza. You would stay there with him for over a week and you were super excited.

But of course, you fiancé took you out, on your first date in Germany, to an Asian Restaurant. An Asian. ( :/ )

Whatever, you had a nice time there but when you were about to leave, someone yelled:

"Hey, isn't that this Korean who betrayed his country by taking her ?"

(Let's supposed that you're not Korean if you are for this one.)

It was a drunk Korean man with his other drunk as well friends.

Seunghyun immediately turned his face to see them and as you were holding his arm, you felt him tense.

"What you'd say?" He asked angrily.

"Seunghyun, let it go." You told him. "Let's leave."

"I said your bitch is stupid." The man challenged him.

"Listen here, you motherf-" He ran to the man.

You held his hand and pulled him back.

"Seunghyun no!" You shouted.

But he punched the man in the face.

"Nobody, and when I say nobody that means nobody talks for my girl like that!"

As you were to have trouble with the owner of the shop, you explained the situation to the person in charge and he understood, letting you leave and apologising to you for his customer's rude behaviour.

4. He Fights For You

"Why Seunghyun? Why did you do that?" You asked as you cleaned his wounds.

You had him laid on your bed. He was in a fight over you.

"(Y/N), this man talked bad about you." He whispered.

He had coped with the same man in the restaurant in Germany, two months ago.

"It's been two months."

"Well he didn't learn his lesson. Jagi, your amazing and I love you more than you could ever imagine. He deserved what he got. He shouldn't have talked like that about you."

You kissed his lips.

"But baby, look at your face." A tear escaped your eyes. You didn't want him to hurt.

"Wait to see the other guy." Was his response as he winked at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 200 37
Kpop idols imagines, scenarios, fan fictions whatever you call it. I hope you like my work. Requests/suggestions are open, feel free to let me know...
20.8K 978 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
14.2K 262 40
This is a story of a girl and her friends who just moved to Los Angeles to pursue their music careers. Y/N meets a great new guy who happens to be a...
76.5K 1.1K 31
Big bang one-shot collection