Pet Boy

By alylovesyouforever

A girl named Ellie picks up a stray cat and has the pleasure of waking up to a boy in her bed. Startled, she... More

Pet Boy
The lie
House of friends
Kidnapped
The pool party
Wild Emotions
Bunny Boy
My parents
The Boy In My Room
The beating
Empty Handed
The New Kid
My Boys
Lost Memories
The Transformation
The Trade
Home Sweet Home
Caught in the Moment
Back To School
The Baby Project
He Knows?
The Fight
I Love You Movie Night
Why didn't you call?
The Call
Lets make a party!
Clarence?
Are we through?
Party Animals
Temptation is a sin
Running Wild
Waking Up To A New Home
I'll Call The Shots
Where Do I Go
How's This For A Wake Up Call?
Let's Make A Deal
Good Morning? No Such Thing.
The Lion
At Death's Door

Captured

16.8K 516 150
By alylovesyouforever

At that moment, as I turned my back and left Aron, my heart split in two. One half stayed behind with him and the other  went with me to Royce. As much as it hurt, I knew that I had to keep walking. I hope its true that you gain more during the journey then at the end of it, because, as of right now, I have lost almost everything.

I stepped into the elevator and with every level it went down, anxiety and fear built up. It's amazing, the amount of stress that a human body can handle, well I guess I can't be considered human anymore. All the emotions of love and heart break, all feelings of fright and justice, and all the pressure of doing right and wrong, were all bottled up inside me, and yet, all I did was stand there in what felt like a dream. But this was not a dream, it just had the over all feeling of a dream, it felt as if my body was there but my mind wasn't. 

The elevator stopped and as the door opened I came back to my senses. We walked down long, narrow, white, hall ways, that had doors scattered here and there. Every door we passed had but one, small, circular window. Whatever lied beyond those doors were kept a mystery. After what felt like hours of walking, but in reality it was only a few minutes, we stopped in front of one of the mysterious doors. I took a deep breath in. Finally I will see Royce, the real Royce. The one that knows me, the one that remembers me, the one that loves me. The moment I see him I will have no problem sacrificing myself for him. That's right, he is also the one who had no problem sacrificing his life for me. 

I stood tall and got butterflies at the thought of finally meeting him. As they opened the doors I quickly rushed in.

"Royce!" I exclaimed excitedly. Before I knew it I was in the center of the room turning my head left and right but then I realized something, Royce wasn't there, no one was. My smile soon faded as I turned and looked around. This place looks like a bedroom, like a girls bedroom. Why would Royce be in here? Where is he? I looked at Andrew and he looked at the ground some what ashamed, then, the door shut, leaving only me in the room.

"I know you will hate me for this, but i'm telling you, i'm doing what is best for everyone, including you." Andrew said through an intercom on the wall.

"ANDREW! YOU LITTLE-! LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I exclaimed furiously.

"who would let you out when your as scary as you are right now" Andrew mumbled a little frightened.

"Don't worry though, I promise that you can still meet Royce." Andrew said in a hushed tone, as if to not let anyone hear.

"WHAT?! I WANT TO SEE HIM RIGHT NOW! WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled.

"Shhh! I'm right here you don't have to yell." Andrew said desperately plugging up one ear with his finger "Anyway I can't talk to you right now, well not freely anyway. You wil have to wait until tonight and I will bring Royce over when everybody's asleep." Andrew whispered. Although it was faintly, I could just barely make out the words he was saying. "I'm really sorry about this Ellie, but i'm really on your side." he said. I banged on the door a few more times but he was already gone.

I sighed, frustrated and pissed. 

"Ughh!" I said throwing myself on the bed. Of course this was going to happen! I let out another sigh and told myself not to get depressed over this. 

It could always be worse, in fact, this isn't all that bad. I began to cheer up then another reality hit me. Just because it isn't so bad right now, that doesn't mean it won't get worse later, I mean, I am still a test subject and sooner or later I am going to be tested on. 

I know! Maybe I can turn into an animal and break the door down before that happens. I tensed up all my muscles and concentrated as hard as I could. My eyes were squeezed shut and my hands, clenched into fists.

I-I think I feel it. My body trembled as I tensed up more and more. I think its working! Have I already learned how to control this?!?! I, for some reason, felt very happy and proud by what I could do. I must be stronger than I thought.

I opened my eyes, feeling renewed and refreshed. Now, I just need to break out. As I was about to start walking I noticed that I still had legs. And with those pair of legs, I also had a pair of arms. What?! Did it not work? I glanced around looking for a mirror. I'm sure I felt something change. I found a mirror sitting upon a beautiful wooden dresser. I quickly ran to it and looked at myself.

Oh My Gosh! It can't be! I felt shame and embarrassment because with all that will power that I used to try and transform, all I ended up with was a pair of fluffy ears and sweat. 

Heh and to think, I was all proud of myself as if I transformed, yet all I managed to get out were some ears. I laughed a little bit, and for the first time here, I felt a little relaxed. Well they do say, laughter is the best medicine. 

I grabbed a chair and sat in front of the mirror staring at myself. Some how, I found this new look of mine cute and amusing. I began making faces at myself and tried acting like a cat and dog, which frankly made me realize that I was a pretty bad actor. I held my hand to my face and licked it, as a cat would do while cleaning themselves. Ugh! I taste like sweat! I spit out the nasty taste and drank the glass of water that was sitting upon the night stand. I gulped it down and scolded myself for doing such a thing.

I grabbed a bottle of water, that also was on the nightstand, and poured it into the glass, I got another idea. I should try drinking water like a dog and put it on the floor! I don't know whats wrong with me but honestly, I think its because i'm bored. I mean, what am I supposed to do while i'm locked up in a room? I should at least try and enjoy myself right?

 I admit, I am acting a bit childish, well actually, extremely childish, but hey, at least i'm having fun. I should drink like a dog because its not like i'll lose anything by doing it right and I am technically part animal so it shouldn't be weird. 

I placed the glass of water on the floor and got on my hands and knees. I feel kind of stupid actually. Maybe I shouldn't do this after all. Just then the door knob jiggled and opened. In my amazement I stared. Is, is that Royce? 

He stared at me awkwardly as I stared back shocked. Why is he looking at me so oddly? 

Then I realized, I was on my hands and knees on the floor, bent down near a glass of water, with animal ears on my head, petending to be a dog. Remember earlier when I said that I had nothing to lose? Well I lied. I did have something to lose apparently and that was my pride, which is now long gone.

I cried to myself internally because of the shame that fell upon me. Of all times to come in, why did it have to be now? 

"heh" I said awkwardly with an embarrassed smile. "This- this isn't what it looks like. I uh lost something." I said while slowly getting up. It's not like I really lied, I mean I did lose something. And the thing I lost was my pride, which I don't see coming back any time soon.

Royce laughed a little, then smiled at me with tears of joy forming in his eyes. He quickly walked over to me and embraced me tightly, as if to say that this time he won't let go. I hugged him back, smiling like a miracle ha happened.

"You remember everything now?" I asked as we he still held onto me.

"Well I remember most of everything. I just can't remember what happened after the two people came and were beating you." He said with a pained tone, as if remembering what happened to me, hurt him to.

"I can only remember one little part of what you did protecting me. Heh, i'm truly a terrible person to forget you and how you saved me." He said with a hurt voice. I hugged onto him even tighter.

"It's ok. It's not your fault, and besides in the end you remembered me. That's all that matters." I said while looking up at him. He smiled at me, looking like the innocent and charming Royce that I loved.

Wait if he doesn't remember what happened during that incident, does he remember the letter he wrote?

"Um Royce about that letter?" I said as we let go of each other and sat down.

"What letter?" He asked confused. He doesn't remember. My heart felt a little depressed but at the same time relived. I wonder why i'm not as sad as I thought I would be. Maybe it's because I am just thankful to have my old Royce back. I smiled to myself. Right now, i'm fine with the way things are. 

Royce and I began talking for a few hours, catching up with each other. I told him about what happened after he left and about what happened when I came here and about Andrew.

"Although this may seem weird," Royce said while looking at me, "I think that Andrew was trying to do what was best for everyone in his own way. I mean, yeah some of the things he did were pretty harsh, but he still treated me well when no one else did. And when I didn't remember you, he would constantly talk about you to me so that I could try and remember you. In fact if it wasn't for him, I probably would have never remembered you at all. Even now, the authorities don't want me to remember you, but Andrew ignored them and helped me. He even got me a chance to see you today and is going to try and make it ok for us to see each other whenever. Not only that, but he is trying to make it so that you don't get tested anymore." Royce said, grateful to Andrew.

I guess he has a point. I mean, I never looked at it that way.

"I think Andrew is truly a good person, that respects his brother a lot too. In his own way, he is trying to protect us, even if that means looking like a bad guy." Royce said with a smile. "But then again I could just be over thinking it." 

We laughed at the thought of his speech all being fake and watched some T.V while laying in bed. I couldn't help but remember what our lives used to be like as we both lied there, Royce in his cat form. It really feels like old times. There was a soft knock at the door and I slowly sat up, trying to not wake up Royce. 

The door opened and in came Aron.

"So I see you got to meet Royce today which means everythng's fine now right." Aron said a little dejected but still happy.

"Yeah" I said back trying not to look at him to much because if I did I would feel even more embarrassed remembering what happened before.

"It's pretty late so i'll take Royce back to his room, we will come see you tomorrow hopefully." Aron said with a smile. He picked up Royce and threw him over his shoulder.

"Hey! Be more gentle!" I whispered loudly to Aron because some how Royce was still asleep.

"Heh, he's fine, don't worry about him. Besides he should be thankful that i'm carrying him and not dragging him like he did to me one time." Aron said while bouncing Royce on his shoulder with one hand. As we began to walk to the door I began to wonder if Royce would make it back alright.

"Don't worry, he will be fine." Aron said with a reassuring smile. Wow its as if he knew what I was thinking.

"And hey Ellie," Aron said while taking a step closer to me. I looked up at him as he reached out his hand and gently placed it on my cheek. "I'm glad to see your ok." He said with a sincere voice. I blushed a little as he walked out the door. 

Ughh i'm so tierd~ . I stretched my arms above my head and then climbed into bed, wrapping myself in the blankets. My sleep for the firs time in a while, was peaceful and brought back memories that I had forgotten about, and things that have yet to happen. My beautiful past, with the family I love, and I wonderful future with family i'll make, these were the things I dreamed about.

There was a knock at the door the woke me up from my sleep. I looked at the time and it was already morning. 

"I'm coming in." Andrew said while opening the door. I sat up and yawned.

"Whats up?" I asked looking over at him.

"I have some good news." Andrew said with a smile which I hadn't seen before. "The authorities have decided to let you go home, but there's a catch." Andrew said as a man in a black suit appeared behind him.

 I looked at him suspiciously. "What's the catch?"

*To Be Continued*

*Thank you for reading! Please Vote and Comment! The more comments and votes, the faster i'll update! I have decided to do a plot twist on Pet Boy yet again by taking a less dramatic route, this means less tears! Yay! Your welcome :p Also I would like to thank you for reading this far it means a lot to me. I hope you continue to read my story no matter how bad it gets lol :D You all are amazing :3

P.S There will be a new character added to Pet Boy! and yes its another male (I haven't thought of a name)....haha how many does that make so far, 5 guys now? Wow... maybe I should add a girl soon to, I think  I might do that actually lol anyway thanks for reading this  :3 and sorry for the bad cliff hanger, its such a disgrace lol but please keep reading :D Also sorry if this chapter is a little off or weird because I didn't proof read and I did this while trying not to sleep since its 3am, shame on me. haha i'll do that later... maybe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 190 21
Ellie knew the world was different, it wasn't until she had a walk in the woods at night that she found out just how strange and scary the world is a...
4.7K 156 12
DemonXHuman, ManXMan. Hero is your average boring nobody, and quite content with it if you ask him, until a demon shows up and messes everything up...
124K 2.8K 13
(Y/N) is home alone while her parents are away on a business trip. when her cat goes missing, she goes hunting for her feline friend. She stumbles up...
320 0 25
Ellie is 16, normal, nerdy, and pretty average. She loves her family, friends, and 5 pets. What happens when a strange boy not much older than Ellie...