Da Block (MxM)

Autorstwa Breloyal

A story of love, brotherhood, betrayal, and lost. BoyxBoy Więcej

Da block
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
In my feelings
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
This Fool!
Chapter 23
The Reunion
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A Transition Irreversible
Chapter 28
Casting Call!
Chapter 29

Chapter 19

2.7K 123 120
Autorstwa Breloyal

Knocking on the door to the designated safe house Mir was met by a man he vowed he'd never see again.  One could only wonder what was Momma Joe thinking by sending him here.

Knock Knock!

Hold on! Mir father yelled as he grabbed his gun.

Man hurry up! Mir yelled back.

Jr? Mir father questioned.

I guess so, now open. Mir replied as his father opened the door.

Son, what are you doing here? His father asked as he went to hug him.

Cut the shit bruh, I'm only here because Momma Joe told me to come. If I had it my way I’d be with Quisy right now. Mir said.

Your mouth hard boy, I haven't been gone that long that you've forgotten how I take disrespect. So you and Quisy huh? Yeah we all seen that. If he's anything like his mother which he is and you me then I can definitely see you two. If Momma Joe sent you here then you know about my mother and what we do? Mir father stated.

Look mam I didn't come here to talk about me and mine, like I said I'm here because Momma Joe instructed I come. To answer your question, yes I know about my mom. Not that I expect you to give a fuck. Don't recall your presence at the funeral or your wife, cousin Terry. Talk about fucked up. Mir stated.

I'll respect your privacy but remember this, I didn't walk out on you nor did I forget you. Oh and that drug bust you planned to do down at the station, cancel it, it was a setup from the get go. His father stated.

We're not doing this, shouldn't you be calling your other kids, I'm sure they miss you right about now. Just so we're clear, I already knew it was a setup, one that I had a backup plan for. Mir said.

Young blood you got to be stupid if you think they shit was going to work out in your favor. Stop talking stupid and listen to your pops mane. Roberto said as he entered the safe house.

Unc? Mane where the fuck you been, damn its been a while. Mir said to Roberto.

I been around just like your pops, see you boys are too soft, out here crying and shit over spilt milk while we are out here doing everything we can to protect y’all. I tell you what if Quisy ever let his mouth run that hard to me I'm a draw blood. Now stupid sit down and listen up. Roberto said.

Yes sir. Mir stated.

How is it you could always get them in check like that? Mir father asked Roberto.

They know I mean every word that's why. I never hit Quisy because all I had to do was give him a certain look and he knew to fall in line. Granted, he’s my world, my precious little one but I will put that muthafucka down before I let him outright disrespect me. Roberto said to Mir’s father.

Nephew, look I know you got your past with your pops but you need to check that shit and do it now. We got a war on our hands and I can’t have you in danger or put any of us in danger because of your emotions. So, lay it all out now so we can get past it and focus on what’s currently happening. Where’s Quisy anyway? Roberto stated.

I'm good just keep that puss… Roberto cut Mir off.

Go head say it in front of me like you weren't taught respect, go on nigga you bad do it and see don’t I whoop that ass in here. Roberto said while gripping Mir up.

Okay you want to do this. Well, you left us alone for our cousin. My mother had to endure her husband my father stepping out on us for her cousin. Then you marry her after giving her children and I'm supposed to call her my step-mom when she’s also my cousin and accept those kids you gave yourself and time too. Nigga you could be so stupid to think I would. My love for you was deep but my loyalty to my mother was much deeper. You out here playing daddy to those certified yellow bus kids meanwhile, I'm being raised by my second mom and Uncle Rob while you were gone. Now tell me how I'm supposed to have respect for a man that left his family to create a new one. Even when Quisy and I talked to other people we still had each other and nothing could change that. Before my daughter, his granddaughter died she used to call Quisy nice daddy and me mean daddy. The fact that my little princess seen us meant the world to me and showed me he's a keeper. Mir stated.

Hold the fuck up, you like my boy too? Damn all y’all some fags, my boy got the cream. Roberto said laughing.

Sauce Unc. Mir corrected.

Sauce what, you want some sauce or some shit? Roberto asked confused.

Nah nothing man don't worry about it. Mir said laughing back.

Well son here’s the thing, your mother and I weren't happy and contrary to what you think, I never cheated on your mother. We were already divorced before I ever looked at another woman. Your mother divorced me and even in our darken times I fought for us knowing we were already dead. I never meant to get with her cousin and that shit wasn’t cool to her or you but it happened. I didn't leave you behind but I had to give you your space and hoped that you could let me back in when you were ready. You're my fucking junior mane, my fucking mere image how the fuck could you ever think I stopped loving you. Your mother's death almost took me out because I couldn't deal. In fact, if wasn’t for this nigga, Kim, and momma Joe I wouldn't be here today either. Knowing that your mother was killed that way and you being my son didn't sit too right with me. I went on a rampage looking for the people who sat that up. Mir’s father stated tearing up.

Well look I got two crazy reunions myself and oddly enough, I'm more fearful of me and Quisy’s than Ramón’s. So you and my boy huh? I know about he and Cut but I'll see to it that shit ends quick. Don’t worry Nephew I got you. Funny thing is, Momma Joe mentioned Quisy was too pretty for women when he was little and I couldn't think of a better man fit my boy than you. Roberto stated.

I'm not worried Unc, he said he's going to handle it. Mir said to Roberto.

Look let's get through this mission first and after we can talk more. Mir stated to his father.

Agreed. Both older men replied.

So nephew you, think you can take us both on? Roberto asked Mir.

Well if your wife was as lethal as momma Joe stated then I know I can. She trained me and Quisy. Mir stated.

I figure she would just didn't think she'd tell y'all about what we do. Roberto replied laughing.
…..

Quisy! Ny! Jamal yelled at their arrival.

Hey baby, I ran into this one on my way back from school. Ny said talking about Quisy.

Hey bro, is Cut here? Quisy asked Mal.

Yeah, he's in your room. Mal said.

As Quisy made it to his room he found a sleeping Cut laid out on his bed.

Wake up, Cut wake up. Quisy said as he shook Cut.

I'm up I'm up, where you been? Cut asked.

Momma Joe’s. I needed some time to think and process everything. Quisy said.

You good, come here? Cut asked.

I've had better days but we need to talk. Quisy stated.

About? Cut asked.

Us. I love you. Quisy blurted.

Whoa Quisy slow down we just started this and I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. Cut replied.

I see. Well as you know I don't play games so I'll say this. I do love you and I've recently found that out but I love myself more and with that there's someone else. Quisy stated.

Someone else, who? Cut asked.

Mir. Now before you blow up hear me out please. I didn't know or at least paid any attention to the feelings I have carried towards him for years and it took me doing a lot of searching within myself to understand those feelings. I do love you but I also know this would never work with us. Quisy said.

Baby I already knew about you and Mir and to be honest I still don't know what it is about you that has me drawn but I also know I'm not right for you and you I. Mir is my boy and I know the love he has for you but I thought if I could have that maybe I’d be a better man. So I'll free myself from hurt and you as well. Cut said.

Thank you, you're not gay anyway. I was something new and different and you wanted to try that out I get it. Fuck what the masses say, men are capable of experimenting just for the experience too. With that can we fuck one last time? Quisy stated.

Sure baby, you ready for this dick again? Cut asked.

Sure am, so lay back again. Quisy instructed.

Quisy climbed on top of Cut nice and slowly making sure to arch his back along the way.

Damn that ass is firm yet soft, I hope we don't make too much noise. Cut said grabbing Quisy’s ass.

Yeah I know but tell me, do you want to die slow and painfully or quick and easy. You got 5 seconds to tell where Cut is or I'm a have you looking like Tamar meets Tiny and that's one hell of a botch job. Quisy stated as he put a gun to Cut’s throat.
Dead. He said.

Wait a minute, did he just say Cut is dead.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

111 0 32
Who wants Bel dead?
166K 4.1K 46
JUST READ THE STORY YOU WONT REGRET IT
207K 4.9K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
13.4K 506 56
When you learn to appreciate life ; death scares you PARENT BOOK OF : Hollywoods • Completed