Breaking girl code

By Sarah5bear

Quinn, a 17 year old girl, playing the daring game, is about to break girl code over a guy, over the guy Sydn... More

Breaking girl code
Pretty boy hair
Third base
Perfectly imperfect
Taking care of the problem
Fixing sydney
Overdose
The furnal
Falling apeart
Lost
Home
Theropy session
Sleep-over
Accident
Hostial hospital
Date with the "doc"
Anything
For Brayden
Brayden's sister
Let it out
Wake up
Im sorry
I love him
long time no see
Saved by brayden
Hes back
Taking a drive
Sleepless night
Wake up call
Tell it to me streight
All alone
Truth be told
My conscience
It all ends
What happened that night

Brayden

198 3 0
By Sarah5bear

"Get out!" Brayden screamed through his clenched teeth, you could tell he had been crying for a while. around his eyes were dark red, he was curled up in a ball on his bed. "Brayden, it's 3 in the morning, how are you still up?" I tried to change the subject, "I haven't been sleeping." he didn't look at my when he spoke, he stared straight forward. "you need to get some sleep, or at least try." I commanded but he refused, " don't you think I've tried, I cant, I lay there in pain knowing that it's my fault and I just can't sleep, and when I do finally cry myself to sleep the I have an anxiety attack and wake up unable to move for what feels like an hour, I can't do this!" he stumbles and lays his head on my shoulder crying, "it's ok, it's ok, it's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault, sometimes bad things just happen, it's ok." I put my hand on the back of his head and scrolled my fingers through his hair, I have to admit it, being there for him, it felt like home, I think Brayden is the love of my life, but, I don't know if he will ever feel the same about me ever again. all those years of her getting mad because I got him a birthday present and she didn't even know it was his birthday, they gone, I hated having to listen to her talk about how they will end up together, but now, I would give up the world just have her back. I loved her like a sister, but, I love Brayden too. I couldn't ever be with him though, because of syd. I had always been syd, she kept me from my best friend and from realizing that I love him, she would get mad when I would even say hi in the hallways, what kind of a best friend was she. if I had really spoke my mind all the time people would hate me, I would dis on syd and the popular girls would cry and say to stop because she was their bestie, which isn't true at all, even though those girls made fun of us Sydney still wanted to be one, too bad she had to die in order for that to happen. that night, me and Brayden spent all night just talking, we laughed about the memories and hugged when we remembered something sad, I'm pretty sure I got him out of his shut down. it had taken 7 hours to fix him from a 4 1/2 month break down, I'll consider that a victory in my book, especially since it took 3 weeks to fix the last one. I had missed him since he was, gone, and I'm glad that I came, there was a silence broken by his words, "look Quinn, I really need to tell you something, but, you can't freak out, just listen, don't talk." I nodded in agreement, "Quinn, I...... I love you!" the look on his face seemed worried about how I would react, but before I could, his dad burst into the room, i jumped up and swung myself out the window and ran, I could hear the yelling, but it wasn't his dad yelling at him, it was Brayden yelling at his dad, I ran and ran, until I was lost, after all that work, I don't know if Brayden will go back into shut down mode because of his dad finding me in his room or if he's fine, but either way, what the fuck am I going to say to him, I can't tell him I love him too, even though I do, I can't risk our friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 12 12
17 year old senior Daisy is looking forward to her last year in high school with her childhood best friend and football player boyfriend, Jackson. Bu...
978K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
73 20 20
"What're you going to do about it?" I ask. "What do you want me to do about it?" He asks stepping closer. "I know you won't do anything." I say cross...
95.6K 1.8K 34
Quinn Avery is just a girl. She has the perfect family. She has a best friend, until she meets a guy that ruins her life. After her brutal rape, she...