Sleep-over

Deodorant: check

Hair brush: check

Tooth brush: check

PJs: check

Clothes for tomorrow: check

Charger: check

Looks like I have everything!

But truth be told I'll probably only use the charger. "so you ready to go?" Brayden hopped through my window, "you know I have a door, right?" I giggled. Brayden shrugged. he grabbed my bag and headed out the door, "I think your missing something!" Brayden paused and looked at me, "what, no I had a check list?!?" I can't believe I fell for this one, "your closet, oh wait no, it's in there." Brayden busted up laughing and continued walking. "oh haha very funny!" it was a good one though, everyone else only brought a charger, total teenagers. "where's Kyle?" I looked at hunter then Brayden, they both looked puzzled, "he hasn't shown yet." hunter answered. I shrugged my shoulders and plopped down on the couch, "oh can we watch the notebook!?" I sat up with eager eyes. hunter started fake puking and Brayden just laughed, brayden responded sarcastically, "oh yeah sure, but wait, I'm a man, I don't own nah chick flicks, sorry Quinn, if I did we could." I got the biggest grin on my face, "well then it's a good thing I brought it!" they both stopped laughing and looked at each other waiting for the other one to come up with something to say, but they had no responds. I got up and put the movie in right as the phone started to ring. hunter and Brayden caught over who would get to miss part of the movie to answer the phone, Brayden got there first. "hello?" I could here muffled words, I herd pieces of the conversation, words like "an accident" and "many injures" Brayden's face went from happy that he got the phone first to an I'm about to go into lock down, his rosy cheeks turned pail white like a ghosts. his knees started to wobble, it looked like his body wight became too much for his legs to handle. I knew something bad had happened, and Brayden doesn't so good with bad situations, I was just about to grab the phone from him so that he didn't collapse but hunter beat me to it. His eyes became wider and his eye brows curved in as if he was unable to believe what he was hearing, I was the only one who wasn't about to cry. "ok, thank you." hunter hung the phone up. He stumbled backwards unable to keep his balance. "umm," hunter licked his lips thinking of what to say, "Kyle, he's.... he's not going to make it." Hunter looked up at me. Brayden was sitting in a bar chair with is mouth open and his eyes wide staring off into space.