Pretty boy hair

"I can't!" I whimper, "syd has dibs, I can't do that to her, she'll kill me, literally!" I started to shout. Brayden backs up and puts his hand on his head thinking. "I got it!" I say with a light bulb above my head. "well...." He seemed impatient, "we don't and say we did!" Honestly, I didn't think that one through, I had completely ignored the fact that they were listening in be the door. "I would agree,but...." Brayden speaks through his teeth pointing to the door. "Kyle!" I say in shock. "Oh don't mind me, I'm just observing, making sure you pull through." he didn't seem happy about my idea. "no" I say with sass, "you can't make me, nor can you make him!" I latch my arm around Brayden's. "fine," Kyle says as if he agrees, "good now...." Kyle cuts me off, "but!" I stare right into his eyes but he just grins and stares right back, "but what?" I question. "but, if you don't then i will just have to shave all the hair off of pretty boys head over here!" his grin grows "you could always dare me to, but just know that if I do it then I get to shave your head, seem fair, Brayden?" Kyle cocks his head towards Brayden. "look Quinn, let's just get this over with ok, besides, who could resist this?" he smiles trying to lighten the mood and strikes his hand down his body trying to show off, he did have a nice body. I grind my teeth together, "fine!" Kyle doesn't seem surprised, "good now...." I cut him off, "no, if we are gong to do this then you can't be in here!" I shout, "but how else will I know that you really did it?" he kinda sounded like he wanted to watch, which is kinda creepy, no wait, it's really creepy! "listen in at the door, you'll be able to hear." I blurt out as if it was the greatest idea I had ever had, but it wasn't, in fact, I had basically just agreed to having sex with Brayden, bad idea!