Brayden's sister

"Is he ok? when do I get to see him? can I see him?" all these questions flowed out of my mouth, the doctor put his hands on my shoulders, "are you a relative?" he questioned. I had to know what was going on, Brayden had a sister but she moved in with their grandma in Germany, "yes, I...... I'm his sister." I lied through my teeth, the doctor seemed to believe me because he moved out of the way to let me pass, did I just seriously lie to him! I started in the room until I herd shoes hitting the ground as if someone was running down the hall, it was Jason! "wait! Quinn! hold up!" he finally caught up to me took a deep breath and exhaled, "Kyle is being let out tomorrow and he wants to see you." the came as a shock to me, Kyle wanted to see me! of all people, me! "Right now?" I complained. he shrugged, "well you can tell Kyle no, I'm gonna be here for Brayden!" I whipped around all sassy like, I was never good at sass but I think I did good. I walked in to find Brayden's aunt and dad fighting, they paused when they saw me. his aunt put her hand on Brayden's dads shoulder, "I'm paying and then he's coming to live with me!" she started out the door and just as his dad was about to speak she cut him off, "end of story!" she was stern but caring, I'm glad to know that when Brayden gets out of here he doesn't have to go back to his dad, who would probably just get drunk call Brayden worthless punch him and tell him he sucks the life out of him, I hated his dad. he always worries about money, which wouldn't be a problem if he did waist it all on boos. I walked over and say next to Brayden, he looked so peaceful, just laying there, I just wanted to grab his face, lean down and kiss him. I wanted to kiss him and have him wake up and kiss me back. but if I did that he would think that things wouldn't change and I'd be his girl friend which wouldn't happen, me and Brayden's friendship is to valuable to risk losing from a dumb break up. Jason burst into the room, he walked up to me grabbed me and hugged me, "I'm so sorry!" he gently kissed my forehead and squeezed me tight against his body, he smelled amazing. his biceps clenched on my shoulders, I couldn't move my arms, my face was on his chest and wow is he muscular! but wait, what did he mean by He's sorry sorry? Sorry for what?