Love Me | Karma Akabane x Ya...

By minimarshymallow

I'm not insane... I'm just in love. More

Chapter 1: New Beginning
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: The Visit
Chapter 4: Im Going To Hell
Chapter 5: Confronted
Chapter 6: Kidnapped [Lemon]
Chapter 7: Project Buddies
Chapter 8: Ass-ano
Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 11: Sisters
Chapter 12: Halloween
Chapter 13: The Visitor
Chapter 14: School Trip
Chapter 15: Final Battle
Bad Ending
Good Ending
True Ending
Story Summary |A/n|
Bonus Chapter [Lemon]

Chapter 10: Babysitting

929 28 92
By minimarshymallow

|Y/n|

I was running out of money that my mother lended me so I needed to get a part time job temporarily.

I scrolled through Google and came across a babysitting website.

Babysitting might not be the best idea but I need the money.

I called up a lady who needed someone to take care of her 8 year old daughter.

"Hello? Is this she?" I asked through the phone.

"Yes, this is she." A lady said.

"Um, yeah, I would like to apply as a babysitter for your 8 year old daughter... Kyota Mongomtry?" I hope I said her name right.

"Oh, of course! Well I'll drop her off right now. See you in a few!" The lady quickly hung up before I could say anything.

I wonder how she is going to be able to find me since I didn't give her any infor-

My thoughts were interupted by my doorbell ringing.

No way did they make it in such a short amount of time.

The doorbell rung again and I pressed my eye against the peephole to see two females that fit their exact description.

What the hell?

I hesitated before opening the door letting the guests in.

"What a nice house you have here. My name is Shirna Mongomtry and this here is my daughter." Shirna motioned to her daughter, who is now running around screaming like a little kid with a China doll in hand.

"Well I'll be off now, I'll be back to pick her up tomorrow evening." Shirna gave me a letter and left, slamming the door behind her.

I turned to the little girl behind me and studied her carefully.

She had long blue hair like the ocean and big bright golden orbs like a blazing sun.

When she realized her mother was gone she started to cry.

"No no! Don't cry! Umm..." I flailed my arms around in panick trying to get the child to stop crying.

Tell the child to shut up! I'm trying to rest up.

Well then go posses someone else's body!

What to do, what to do?

I did the quickest thing I could think of and rapped my arms around Kyota.

She stopped crying.

Haha! I did it!

"Hello Kyota, my name is (Y/n) and I will be your babysitter until your mom comes back tomorrow evening, okay?"

She just nodded her head and looked up at me with her soggy golden eyes.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I want to watch T.V." Kyota pouted.

Her voice was so cute, high pitched and squeaky but not too high to hurt your ears.

"Alright then, I'll put on something for you to watch." I picked Kyota up and plopped her down on the couch.

I put on The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. and went into the kitchen to make some snacks.

Kyota's loud bursts of laughters could be heard in whole neighborhood.

I looked in the pantry for anything I could make and settled on rice curry.

"Ohh! Are you making something? I want to help!" Kyota screamed and ran over to the kitchen but slipped on a wet area and knocked into the counter which made a pan fall onto her fragile head.

Soon enough she started to cry.

"Oh no! Kyota! Are you okay?" I panicked.

Her mother is going to kill me!

I picked her up and rubbed her head, rocking her back and forth in my arms trying to get her to calm down.

It's been ten minutes and she was still crying a puddle.

In a few more minutes she is going to flood my house.

My thoughts were interupted by a knock on my door.

Finally! Someone has come to save me!

I rushed to the doors and quickly flung it open.

"Heya there, (Y/n)." Karma said, welcoming himself in my house.

"What are you doing here?" I said dryly.

"What are you doing with a child?" Karma pointed at Kyota who now stopped crying.

"Babysitting, if you really want to know." I said.

"(Y/n)? Is that your boyfriend?" Kyota looked up at me with innocent eyes.

"B-boyfriend?! O-of course n-not! We're only f-friends!" I yelled.

"Only friends? (Y/n), i'm hurt." Karma acted offended and put his hand over his heart.

Kyota jumped out of my arms and walked over to Karma.

"Excuse me Mr, but can you stay here?" Kyota tugged on the ends of Karma's coat and looked up at him.

"Sure. I would love to." Karma smirked and pat Kyota's head.

"Now, I smell rice curry." Karma said, running into the kitchen.

"Right, Kyota why don't you sit on the couch and watch T.V. for a while." I said, grabbing her hand and bringing her to the living room.

I went back into the kitchen and saw the curry all made and the table set up.

"Karma? Did you do this?" I asked the red head.

"Yeah." Karna responded.

"This is amazing!" I squeaked at the outspread.

Just a few minutes ago it was just a soggy bowl of white and brown.

Karma banged some pans and yelled out, "Dinner is served!"

We all sat down at the table and got to know each other better.

"You know, this is like a family! I'm the daughter, Karma is the daddy, and (Y/n) is the mommy!" Kyota giggled watching my face turn red.

"Little kids and their imaginations." I rolled my eyes and laughed along.

"Let's play house! I'll be the daughter, Karma the daddy, and (Y/n) the mommy!" Kyota yelled and got up from her chair to go over to sit on my lap.

"Mommy I'm tired, bring me to bed." Kyota stretched out her arms and made herself comfortable in my arms.

Karma laughed and followed me as I went upstairs to put her in bed.

I pulled the bright pink blankets up to her chin and kissed her forehead.

"Wait, Mommy. Can you and Daddy read me and bed time story?" Kyota asked, pointing to a shelf full of books.

I haven't touched those books since I was her age.

"Sure." I smiled softly and grabbed a book, sitting down on the edge of the bed along with Karma.

"Once upon a time there was a princess named Quota. She lived in a beautiful palace and loved to wander off into the woods.

"One day, while she was in the woods she saw a shadow figure that possessed her body and took control of her.

"When she went back to the kingdom nobody noticed she was possessed and she committed very bad crimes.

"She came across Prince Udiney and instantly fell in love, or at least the spirit did.

"Quota did everything in her power to stop the evil spirit inside her from killing off her whole kingdom so Prince Udiney would only love her...

"Hmm, that's weird. The last pages are missing." I said, flipping through all the pages.

"Sorry we can't finished the story." I said.

"It's fine Mommy. Can you and Daddy sleep with me?" Kyota asked, looking at both our flustered faces.

When we said nothing Kyota continued to beg until we gave in.

I slept on the left side, Karma on the right, and Kyota in the middle of course.

Karma wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling us all closer.

Eventually I fell asleep.

-

I woke up early today, new record for the weekends. It was 7:36.

I got out of bed, leaving Karma and Kyota to sleep there. I quickly took a picture of them before I left down the stairs.

Kyota's mom should be coming around 15:45 to pick her up.

Kyota is such a joy to have around, her mother must be lucky to have a child like her.

I looked at the counter and saw the letter Kyota's mom gave me before she left yesterday.

It read:

Dear Kyota's caretaker/babysitter,

I have failed Kyota as a mother. I am too dangerous now to be around her so I am sorry to say I have to leave her in your care. Do not attempt to find me because you would be waisting your time looking for a corpse. Please, take care of my child and don't tell her about me being gone. Please rid her memory of me over time, let her live the happy life she deserves. Thank you.

Sincerely,
      Kyota's Mother

I didn't realize the tears falling from my eyes, or the one year supply of money she left in the envelope.

My life just got a whole ten tines harder.

-------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 10

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1K 15
"you're mine. i've decided." (stalker x reader) (lowercase cont'd)
225K 3.2K 29
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
315K 15.6K 59
Not all rumors are true.. Sometimes bad things happen to good people
104K 2.8K 34
An Ayano Aishi x Oka Ruto fanfic.