Migraine [louis-centric]

By -arataqa

"sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind" in which louis can't keep on doing this but he doesn't ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 *unedited*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Rest In Peace Jay
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
RIP Robin
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46

Chapter 3

1.8K 94 17
By -arataqa

~Louis Pov~

I woke up at 4:00 in Morning, at a random girl's house. The girl was still sleeping, her blonde hair covering her face. The room was small and messy. The blonde lay naked on the bed, with the blanket barely covering her body. Why was I doing this? I don't even want this, to sleep around, be a slut. I just wanna be loved. And before I know it, I'm crying. Great, I'm such a weakling, a pathetic person, a failure, I should seriously die. 

The room begins to get stuffy, as I get up to leave. It was pretty hot, in the room. Quickly finding my clothes in the pile of clothes on the floor. Collecting, my phone and wallet, I make sure to take everything that belongs to me not wanting to leave any trace of my existence in that house.  Outside, it was pretty cold, and no one was outside. Quickly, I begin to make my way to my house, which was around half an hour away. I seriously had no memory of what happened last night, side effects, I guess.  

I didn't even realize  I had reached my house. I opened the door and was greeted by darkness. Typical. I had a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothes, ditching uncomfortable jeans and shirt.

I got into my bed, just staring at ceiling, thinking of my sins, what I did to deserve this. I wish I wasn't such a failure,  a faggot, a waste, a worthless human, a pathetic omega. I just wanted to die, to leave and drop of the surface of the earth.  I wish someone cared, I wish everyone didn't hate me, I can't help who I am, I'm only human. I'm sorry for existing. I should just do everyone a favour and die. 

A.N. Sorry for the horrible chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 101 29
"Depression isn't a disease nor is it an illness. It's a demon trying to manipulate the living souls into doing its work. Don't let such a monster wi...
86K 2.6K 17
Louis thought he was safe from his past. He was wrong. - Zianourry/louiscentric [READ THE TAGS]
4.7K 199 42
She had it all with him. But she gave it all up so he could be free to achive his goal. But when he re-enters her life will she survive it. She is ba...
271K 8K 23
WARNINGS: SEXUAL CONTENT, DRUG USE, LANGUAGE, ABUSE, SELF HARM AND EATING DISORDER. This was published in 2011 on onedirectionfanfiction.com, and I...