We Are All In This Together (...

Por -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to st... MΓ‘s

WILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Starting soon!
Lucy Crystals
The Rise of Six
Holding Out for a Hero
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Baby Names!
Useless
Coming Through in the Clutch
Baby Name is....
20k reads!! Thanks!
The Intruder
The Rock
Tears of a Broken Angel
Not What it Seems
The Attack
Questions on my Books!!
Epilogue
What Country Are You From?

The show ended!!! Why!!

2.6K 31 20
Por -babyroses-

I'm so upset, because Lab Rats Elite Force ended!! Why?! As soon as I start my story up again, the show ends. Why!

The Attack was the final episode, and I'm so upset. So, I'm like debating, should I write this final episode, and have it end as Lucy being evil, or just keep it as it is, and delete the previous chapter, Not What It Seems?

You decide, because this is what you guys want. This broke my heart, but Lab Rats will live on in our hearts. So want me to write The Attack, or not?

Anyway, check out my other lab rats story, Little Bionic Sister, if you want more Lab Rats books, it's only on season one, so we got a long ways away till it ends.

No more Chase and Lucy, and I was right there is a girl named Reese, who I hate! She betrayed our Chasey,  nobody does that!

So decide, what do you guys want?

Bye!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

13.4K 490 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
83.3K 1.8K 31
π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž *ೃ༄ ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ ━ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ . . . vera flores, a native of mission creek who has a best friend that...
20.9K 602 16
Part 2 of Pain & Glitches, and the story picks up almost right after the first. Chase's bionics have been acting out since the 'incident' as they lik...
10.7K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...