We Are All In This Together (...

By -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to st... More

WILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Starting soon!
Lucy Crystals
The Rise of Six
Holding Out for a Hero
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Baby Names!
Useless
Coming Through in the Clutch
Baby Name is....
20k reads!! Thanks!
The Intruder
The Rock
Tears of a Broken Angel
Not What it Seems
The show ended!!! Why!!
Questions on my Books!!
Epilogue
What Country Are You From?

The Attack

3.8K 61 5
By -babyroses-

(That's Lucy's clothes and hair style)

Evil Lucy's POV

I used my electricity bolts to take out all the power in the city, I watched as all the power shut down, which made me smile. The city was in total darkness, isn't it great.

"Perfect work, Lucy." Rodissius put his hand on my shoulder, smirking at my work. "The Elite Force won't know what hit them."

"I could've done more, but I'll save that for later." I chuckled, looking at my hands, and making electrical spheres appear.

"Go join your siblings, I'll need you later." He instructed, I just nodded and shape shifted into my black swarm and flew off.

Let's destroy this city and take down the Elite Force. Hopefully, Reese can trick the smart one and get the superhero list.

🌼🌼--

I changed from my black swarm to myself after we took down the Elite Force, and smiled as I saw my creator/father walk out. I turned invisible and leaned against a pole, smirking.

This is amazing isn't? Watching your enemy's losing. The sound of there groaning and grunting is like music to my ears.

Rodissius smiled at the group, with satisfactory.

"Good work, my children. Good work." He said, looking up at the sky, I grinned.

"Thanks, father." I appeared, and he noticed my presence, smirking.

"Don't you just love this."

"Absolutely." I grinned, and turned invisible once again.

I saw the team start to wake up, and once they noticed Rodissius, they scurried up and moved back.

"Who are you?" The bionic guy asked.

"I recognize him from Mighty Med." Alien girl mentioned.

"It's Roman and Riker's father, Rodissius." The boy with fire powers informed. "We had to take away his powers to save his life."

"Hey. I've been meaning to ask you." The boy with ice powers walked up to Rodissius. "Isn't is a pain writing your name out all the time? Wouldn't it be easier to go by Rod?"

Wouldn't it be easier to just take these freaks out? It would sure make my life easier.

"No." Rodissius replied.

"Rodissius it is." Ice boy made a face and moved back a bit.

"Well, I see that your little Elite Force has finally realized, you're no match for my family of shape shifters." Rodissius glanced up, and I stepped out, still invisible.

"Family? How many kids do you have?" Bionic girl asked.

"Thirteen, and believe me Roman and Riker are the nice ones. Plus a fellow shape shifter you may recognize." Rodissius answered, making me almost chuckle.

I've never met these weirdos before, wait have I?

"What does that say about you as a father?" Bionic girl asked, scoffing.

"He's a great father." I gritted through my teeth, turning visible. I stood next to my creator, glaring at the others.

"Lucy?!" They all exclaimed, shocked.

"In case you haven't noticed, she works for me now. A girl with the ability to shape shift, and many more powerful abilities. She is doing very well." Rodissius smirked, patting my back.

The Elite Force gave me a sympathetic look, and I was confused. What? Why are they looking at me like that? Especially the bionic dude.

"No, Lucy, don't-" I put my electricity sphere up in front of bionic girls face, cutting her off.

"One word and I'll waste you." I threatened, making he move back. She gaped at my sudden change.

I put my hand down, and stared at the floor.

"Look, you can attack this city all you want. But no amount of destruction will ever bring your powers back!" Fire boy exclaimed, pointing at Rodissius's chest. I glared at fire boy, he doesn't need powers, when he has us. "And to be honest you don't deserve them."

"I may not have my powers, but my children do. And as you can see, they're getting plenty of revenge for me." Rodissius replied, making me grin.

"Sweet, sweet revenge." I chuckled, walking to the other side of my father.

"They're attacking innocent people." Alien girl mentioned, making me smirk.

"We know, isn't it great?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Look, Lucy and Rod- see, it's got a nice ring to it." I rolled my eyes at ice boy, get to the point. "We're on to your plan, you're attacking these people to lure the superheroes out."

A smile formed on my face, that's what they think is happening? Pathetic, how can they call themselves an Elite Force when they don't even know what's actually happening.

"Yeah, but it's not gonna work. Because we're gonna take you down on our own." Bionic dude threatened, which made my father and I chuckle.

He walked forward, clapping his hands together, and laughing.

"You think, we're trying to lure the superheroes, no. Our plans a little more complex than that." Rodissius shook his head, smirking slightly. I walked my way over to my father, standing next to him.

"How so?" Bionic dude asked. Damn, this dude ask a lot of questions.

"We didn't have to bring the superheroes here." I spoke up, gripping my hands together. "We just had to get you away from your cyber desk." I smirked, thinking of Reese.

"There's someone in the house." Fire boy realized. I bit my lip, tilting my head up.

"Reese." Bionic girl said.

"No. No way, she wouldn't betray me." Bionic dude denied, I would that for sure. I couldn't love that.

"Oh, I think she would. After all she is my daughter." Rodissius confirmed.

The team was taken back and shocked, especially bionic dude.

"What?" He questioned, shocked.

"I thought I would have to work a little harder to trick the smartest man world." Rodissius told him, and I could see the sad expression on bionic guy's face.

"Come on, we have to get back before she gets that superhero list." Fire boy told the team and ran off with alien girl and ice boy.

Rodissius just laughed, at his sad expression, but I didn't. I some how felt bad for him. I watched him run off, I got this weird feeling in my tummy.

What is this feeling? Stop! Now!

Bionic girl followed the stopped in her tracks, and faced us. Rodissius stopped his laughing and looked at the girl.

She walked back towards us.

"Well, what do you want?" He asked, snarling at her a bit.

"Nobody messes with my brother." She glared at him, with hatred. I gave her a confused look, before I took a step to the side.

I saw alien girl com back, right has bionic girl made lights appear in her hands and shined them together and shot the light at Rodissius. He flew back on to the ground, in pain.

I looked at the girls then at my father, at least I think he is.

"Yeah! How do you like them flashlight hands, huh?!" The bionic girl smiled, the breathed with relief.

I slowly stepped back, shaking. What's happening?

"Bree?!" Alien girl called out, making Bree turn around.

My eyes widened at he name, Bree.

That name sounds so familiar, that name sounds like someone who helped me get through the rough times, helped me realize I'm not useless.

"Bree? Skylar?" I questioned, making them look at me.

I suddenly felt lightheaded and very faint and passed out.

"Lucy!" Was the last thing I heard.

🌼🌼--

My eyes fluttered open, to see a blurry face. It came clear, it was the bionic dude, who was named Chase. How do I know that?

"Lucy!" He exclaimed, making me shoot up, and scooting away from him.

"Don't touch me." I snarled a him, clenching my fist. He slowly stood up, leaving the guy with the spiky hair laying their.

"Lucy, it's me, Chase." He reminded me, talks a few steps towards me. I moved back, only to feel a table behind me.

"I know who you are, you are my sworn enemy." I glared at the boy, who I couldn't help but find cute as I looked at his eyes.

"What? No, you are our teammate, friend, you are part of our family. Rodissius captured you and brainwashed you. You are Lucy Crystals, a bionic hero." Chase told me, and I squinted my eyes at him, then shook my head turning away from him.

"No, you're wrong I'm a villain."

"Your father, Krane, may have been a villain, but you are not. Where is the Lucy I know.... and love." He asked, as I heard him walk closer.

I widened my eyes at the word love.

Love? What is love?

Flashback

Hey Lucy, can we talk" It was Chase and I nodded and set down my phone.

"Okay follow me" He took my hand and lead me to the main classroom area.

"Why did you bring me out here" I asked him and he sat down on one of the steps. I sat down next to him and looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you that you were amazing today, you really showed that you are a true bionic hero. So I wanted to honor you with you will be coming on missions with us. Welcome to the team, Lucy." Chase exclaimed and my eyes widened.

"Are you serious, thank you Chase" I hugged him and he chuckled.

"You're welcome and that's not the only thing I wanted to tell you" He looked nervous, and I couldn't tell if he was blushing because it was dark.

"What is it" I looked at him suspiciously. He started to lean in and before I knew it.

He kissed me and I was blushing like crazy. I kissed back and placed my hand on his shoulder and he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it.

After a few seconds we pulled away. I just looked at him and I was still blushing.

" I um- he placed one of his fingers on my lips.

"Goodnight cutie." He winked and walked off.

I geo leaped in to my room and tried to think about what just happened.

Then it hit me.

Chase Davenport, the Bionic Hero just kissed me.

Present Time

I gasped and turned and faced Chase. I just stared at him for a second.

"You love me? Why? After what happened today?" I asked, giving him a confused face.

"I never stopped, I was lost without you. And when I saw you there with Rodissius on his side, I was heart broken." He told me, honestly.

"Chase... I- I don't know what to say, but. I'm sorry. I'm a villain, and I don't know how to love." I shrugged, feeling guilt in my chest.

He looked at the ground, with sadness, which made me get an upset feeling in my belly.

"Maybe this will help." He suddenly said a few seconds later, marching up to me.

"What-" Before I could finish, he gripped my waist firmly and kissed me.

I was just shocked, and didn't respond. I stood there, unable to move.

What is this feeling? This amazing, weird feeling, I feel flowing through my body.

He pulled away a few seconds later, and it was silent for a few seconds.

I gazed into Chase's eyes, and felt something I haven't felt for a long time.

Love.

"Chase." I smiled, then out of no where, I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him this time.

He was taken back for a few seconds, them kissed back with passion.

I remember him, I remember everything. I remember, Bree, Kaz, Skylar, Oliver, my family, everyone.
I'm a hero, and I'm in love with Chase Davenport.

I pulled away, and gave him a heartwarming smile.

"I love you, Chase, I really do. I'm so sorry for what I did." I apologized, grabbing his hands.

"No need for apologies, you got controlled by Rodissius, but all that matters now is that you are back and ready to fight." He told me, stroking my big curly hair. Which I hated.

"I am, and no one hurts my team or family." I said, seriously.

Chase leaned his head down on mine, grinning at me. "I love you, too, Lucy."

"Guys, I'm really enjoying the moment, but I'm kinda dying over here." I heard who I believe was Douglas call out.

We pulled away from each other and ran over to him. We kneeled down in front of him, comforted him.

I laid my head on Chase's arm, smiling.

It's good to be back, and it's good to have myself back.

"So, does this mean we are dating again? Or.. are you not ready." I asked, with hope.

"Just don't betray me, alright." He asked, with hurt and betrayal in his voice.

"Never, I will never do that. In fact when I see Reese, I will destroy her." I told him, getting a little carried away. Chase chuckled lightly.

"So, I guess we are dating again." Chase clarified, making me smile.

"Yeah, I guess we are." I blushed.

I glanced down Douglas, with a frown.

Don't worry Douglas I will kill Reese, nobody hurts my family or anyone I love.

🌼🌼--

The end! That's it! That's the final chapter of the series. Lucy is good again and is back together with Chase. I don't know what happens after this, but this is where it ends.

Thanks for reading, I love you all, bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 926 22
After Reese betrays Chase, Mr. Davenport adds two new members to the team. Chase overthinks everything and freaks out. Bree has become more protectiv...
4.1K 125 17
After Mr Davenport decides the team has to split up, Bree, Chase and Harper are sent on a new mission with a new team named Elite Force. Joining forc...
81K 1.5K 17
Y/N moves to the bionic island from England when she discovers her abilities. She instantly clicks with Adam, Bree and Chase but one in particular. ...
20.9K 602 16
Part 2 of Pain & Glitches, and the story picks up almost right after the first. Chase's bionics have been acting out since the 'incident' as they lik...