I love HER ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By Moonlit-figure02

COMPLETED • ADDICTIVE ROMANCE • ACTION • UNASHAMEDLY CLICHÉ • TEEN FIC • *** The forest grows darker as a sil... More

Introduction & Character List
[1] Creep
[2] There is More Than One
[3] Love Notes
[4] Date pt 1: Three Dates in one Evening
[5] Date pt 2: Its all up to Me
[6] I've Never Seen You Laugh
[7] Messing With Fire
[8] Playing With the player
[9] Make Up, Make Out
[10] I'm So Popular
[11] This is the part where you run...
[12] pt.1: Complications and Explanations
[13] pt.2: Curiosity Kills Even the Best of People
[14] Shockwaves
[15] Chicken run
[16] Banging Blacksuits
[17] Sneakers
[18] Truth be lies
[19] *sings* Who's that sexy thing, standing over there...
[20] liar, liar, pants on fire
[22] *sings 5sos* Kiss me, kiss me
[23] The Moments We Miss
[24] *beiber enters* "I thought you'd always be mine...."
[25] The Other (wo)man
[26] You're Hot and You're Cold
[27] What are we?
[28] Part of the Family Now
[29] Change
[30] A Fractured Heart
[31] Fight fight fight
[32] Valentines Day?
[33] Forget Me, Loose Me
[34] Abducted
Epilogue
Bonus: [1.5] How Hayley Knows Foster
Bonus: [3.5] alternate ending
Other books

[21] If only he was Romeo...

2K 88 21
By Moonlit-figure02

Hello again...

I hope you are enjoying so far and to be honest I love the story from here onwards... just wait ;)

Feel free to comment your favourite character, would it be odd if mine wasn't Hayley or Zeke?

Anyway if you love movie nights, chocolate and snuggling under warm fluffy blankets then this chapter is perfect for you! If not then you can sit on a little wooden chair instead. That's where Mace will be....

Anywhoooo

Love you lots, please COMMENT!
xo

*^*^*

The next day is weird. It starts normal, but then it changes.

I walk in at the start of the day to see Zeke waiting for me and we wander to our first class together. I don't really mention what I said yesterday, and neither does he. At least I know my place now, by his side as his glorious friend.

I'll repeat that: 'friend'.

Zeke is my crush and I am his friend. I need to get over all the feelings I have and move on.

We arrive to class and I get bombarded with prank ideas from Myles and James to lighten the atmosphere and then a gossip update from Rebecca.

"Mace and I aren't together," She says, almost sounding disappointed. I remember yesterday when she was sitting on his lap, their smiles so wide. "Zeke explained how he is going through some rough family stuff at the moment. Do you know what it's about?"

Rebecca spoke to Zeke?

I shake my head quickly to answer her question. Does Rebecca not know about Mr Nichilo dying? "No, but I'm sure you'll find out soon enough."

"I hope so." Rebecca sighs. "Whatever it is, I just want to help him through it."

I laugh. "Girlfriend goals."

She gives me a playful thump. "We're not even dating. You, however, did go on a date with Zeke."

"It was fake!" I cry. "I've told you that already."

"Yeah, yeah." She laughs and then remembers something I wish she'd forgotten through all the drama. "Anyway, did you enjoy your movie night with him? It seems ages ago now after all that's happened. Was it as good as the ones we have?"

"Sorry honey, but it was so much better." I tease.

"Rebecca?" A voice interrupts us. "You wanted to see me?"

I spin around to see Dillon. I try to give him a genuine smile since he was the one who explained everything to me honestly.

"Hey Dillon." I smile. "What's up?"

"Nothing much," He shrugs, his top hugging his muscles as his hands slide into the front pockets of his jeans. "Rebecca asked to see me."

I frown and turn to my best friend. "You did?"

She ignores me. "Where's Mace? He should be here too."

Dillon frowns before a loud voice answers Rebecca's question.

"Bitch! Bella! Dillon!" Mace shouts from the other end of the corridor and races towards us. The crowds of small people immediately part for him.

"Hey Mace." Rebecca blushes.

They hug and I can't help but gawk at them. How are they not dating? Ugh, this is too confusing.

"So what did you want to ask me about?" Mace frowns dumbly like a kid who's just tried to lick his nose and failed.

Rebecca glares at him before she turns to me. "Would you give us a second, please?"

I assume that she just wants to talk about their relationship status or something with Dillon as some sort of witness and nod. "Yeah sure," I narrow my eyes at them, accusing them of something they haven't even done yet. "But give me an update after."

Rebecca nods before shewing me away. I roll my eyes.

"Why the weird face?" I hear from a handsome guy leaning against some lockers. "Oh wait you always look like that."

I blush and glare at him at the same time. "It's called thinking, you should try it sometime."

Zeke smirks and sidles over to me, his hands in the pockets of his jeans below his black leather jacket. "And what were you thinking about? Was it me?"

I scoff. "As if. I'm sure you would've liked that but unfortunately my brain can't handle anything as repulsing as that."

He grins and speaks triumphantly, "And that's why I've been missing you!"

I reply monotonously. "Yeah, Zeke. And I've been missing you too."

He chuckles. "I'm so pleased that the feeling is mutual. Now I have to go, Rebecca asked me to meet her or something."

I frown. "You too? Why?"

"I dunno." He shrugs. "But I'm sure I'll find out. See ya badass."

I sigh. "Bye Zeke, have fun in your mothers meeting."

He winks. "Will I be seeing your mother any time soon?"

I cringe so bad my sides hurt. "The only time you'll ever speak to her is when you apologize for harassing me."

Zeke smirks. "I'll look forward to it."

*^*^*

The week whizzes by and soon it is Friday; that means mine and Rebecca's movie night and my special day.

I don't actually have any classes with her, so I'm just going to have to wait for this evening.

"Hey." Dillon nudges me. "You okay?"

I nod. "Dillon, what date is it today?"

"Er, October 3rd?" He frowns dumbly.

I roll my eyes. "It's the 28th of September. Does that date ring a bell?"

"Nope. None of my bells are ringing." He shrugs.

He is such an idiot. Does he not realise that today is my favourite day of the year?

"Never mind." I mumble and head off to my final class of the day.

At least Rebecca will remember.

*^*^*

As soon as the doorbell rings I spring off my bed and run to open the front door. I reveal Rebecca holding an overnight bag and many bags of sweets and chocolate. She knows me too well.

"Rebecca!" I squeal as I give her a huge bear hug.

"Hayley! Happy Birthday!" Rebecca cries as she drops all her bags to put her arms around me.

Did I not mention that it's my birthday? Oh yeah, well now you know. So anyway, today I'm having a birthday movie night which includes me, Rebecca and lots of chocolate. It's sad, I know, but I don't have billions of friends for an actual party and as long as there's food and my best friend, I'm happy.

"Have you got all the stuff?" I ask Rebecca excitedly and she nods.

"And more! I have sweets, chocolate, popcorn, fizzy drinks, more chocolate and ALL of my film collection!" She squeals.

It feels so good to finally be chilled and celebrate something after all the drama. My wound is gradually healing, thankfully, but i'll have a beautiful scar afterwards.

"Yes! Let's take it all upstairs!" I call and help her with her bags.

"I've got more in the car!" She says and drags me outside.

"Hey Mrs Carson." I greet Rebecca's mum with a smile.

"Hello Hayley, don't have too much fun now, will you?" She looks at me fondly.

"We'll try not to." I grin and take the bags from Rebecca. She waves her mum off and we head upstairs to my room with all of our stock.

As soon as it's gathered in my bedroom I realize how much there is. "Rebecca, how many people are we serving?" I ask her.

"Just me and you..." She trails.

I laugh and start unpacking but there's a knock on my bedroom door.

I quickly hide as many of the bags as I can under my bed before answering. "Yes?"

"It's just me." My mum smiles and rolls her eyes at the chocolate I failed to hide. "I'm going out to the city now and Charlie's gone to a friend's house, will you girls be okay? I'll be back tomorrow evening."

We both nod. "We'll be fine, mom." I soothe and give her a hug.

"Thanks for letting me stay Mrs O'sullivan. I promise I won't let Hayley have a sugar rush." Rebecca winks.

Last time I went on a sugar rush it was not good...

I ended up trashing my bedroom and turning my music on extremely loud whilst doing air guitar standing on my bed. I then thought that my room wasn't big enough and went into the garden where I decided to make a zip wire out of our washing line. My mum then came back to me hanging from the branches of our apple tree with a piñata in my hand which a loopy Rebecca was trying to hit through her blind fold.

"Yeah, let's not have a repeat of last time." My mum shudders and leaves the room. As soon as we hear the front door shut, Rebecca and I take our places on my bed, in front of the TV, and break into our chocolate stash.

Halfway through the film though, we hear music turning on next door. I frown and go to the window where I see that the houses next door both have lights on but no signs of life can be seen.

I shrug and turn back to the third film of Twilight.

------(TWILIGHT SPOILERS;)
Continue reading though hahaha

"Why is she being so stupid?" Rebecca asks.

"Rebecca, you've been watching this film for a thousand years or probably more, you know that they will win in the end." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah but she is walking into a trap and she doesn't even realise when it's so obvious!" She moans as she gets annoyed at the fictional characters on the screen.

"It's lucky she has Edward really." I agree.

"Nah I like Jacob." The rebel beside me exclaims.

I turn to glare at her. "What? But Edward sparkles! How can you not love sparkly hot guys? And also, Edward is always there for her and protecting her."

"He leaves in New Moon." Rebecca states. "But Jacob stays by her side."

"Ugh, he tries to kiss her when she doesn't want him to." I wrinkle my nose.

"That's because he had imprinted on her!" Rebecca argues as she throws a handful of popcorn into her mouth. "She didn't exactly have Edward to crawl back to because he left, so what did you expect?"

"I expected him to be friendly and nice. If he knows that Bella likes Edward then why does he intervene? That's just stupid."

"Bella does like him too! Be honest– how can anyone resist a bit of Taylor Lautner?" I grunt and roll my eyes as she continues. "He's hot, muscly and caring, what more would you want?"

"For him not to turn into a giant wolf?"

"Well Edward's a bloodsucking vampire!" Rebecca rolls her eyes and glances back at the screen. "Oh my god, this is my favorite bit!" She turns to face me and manages to say the lines exactly at the same time as Jacob does on the screen. "Besides, I am hotter than you."

--------(END OF SPOILERS HEHEHE)

I burst out laughing at the way her voice sounds low and husky. We watch a bit more until we hear a noise.

Tap.

I look around. Where did that come from?

"What was that noise?" Rebecca whimpers.

"Must have been the wind." I shrug and continue watching the movie.

Tap. Tap.

This time I pause the film and get up. Slowly, I open my curtains to reveal Mace throwing stones from his backyard.

Is this some kind of Romeo and Juliet moment? I should really get Rebecca.

She climbs up onto the windowsill beside me and opens the window while all I'm doing is imagining the famous balcony scene... "Mace?" She calls. "What are you doing?"

I laugh as a thought comes to mind and I speak in a theatrical, over exaggerated voice, but still out of earshot of Mace. "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy—"

Rebecca glares at me and tries to slam a hand over my mouth.

Mace frowns upon seeing his Juliet. "Bella?"

"'Tis but thy name that is my enemy..." I speak again to only be pushed off the windowsill.

Rebecca smiles innocently down at him. "What are you doing here?"

Mace's smiles turns slightly evil. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He smirks. "Duck!"

For a moment I freeze, but then realize what the devil is up to and shut the window just in time before another stone hits a pane of glass.

I open it again angrily. "MACE! Stop right now!" I yell down at him. "Bad Romeo!"

He's going to break my bloody window!

Mace grins and continues to throw another stone. "Make me, Bitch."

Too far.

"Ugh!" I scream and slam the window shut.

Normally I would be fine with his annoyance but when he interrupts my mini birthday party just so that he can smirk his way into Rebecca's feeble heart then he can leave me alone and charm innocent girls another night.

"No, Hayley, he's not worth it." I hear from Rebecca but ignore her and storm out of the house and into my backyard. I climb the apple tree and take a look at Mace from over the fence.

"What do you want?" I shout.

"I was just wondering what Bitch and Bella were up to." Mace smirks and I grab an apple off of a nearby branch and throw it straight at his head.

"None of your business, that's what." I hiss.

He rubs his head with a chuckle before asking. "Why don't you come round mine?" I notice him signal to someone inside the house for some reason.

"As if I'd want to do that." I say and find myself another apple, supplied by Rebecca, which I throw at him, unfortunately missing his ever so precious face.

"Come on... Pretty please? You can bring Bella." Mace flirts.

"Ugh!" I scream and throw another apple which Rebecca hands to me.

"Ow! What was that for?" He moans as he rubs his skull.

"For being such a jerk, now leave me alone." I cry.

Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring from my house and sigh in annoyance. Just a few more hits and I could have knocked this guy out of my life forever! "Must be the pizza delivery guy." Mace says smugly and I narrow my eyes at him before jumping down from the tree.

I get to the front door with Rebecca trailing behind me and open it to reveal about five huge figures who I instantly recognise.

"You alright there Hayley?" Myles asks, smirking. "You look a bit angry."

"What do you want?" I demand as I try to see who else is hovering in my doorway ready to taunt me.

"Woah someone's stressy..." James remarks and I glare at him to shut up.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask again.

"Wishing you Happy Birthday!" Foster exclaims from behind the two 'brothers'.

I turn to Rebecca with a glare. "You told them?"

"Surprise?" She calls sheepishly. "I just thought it would be fun to have us all here."

"So that's why you brought so much food! I was prepared to eat it all myself..." I lick my lips greedily.

"So can we come in?" Myles asks and I notice how they are all literally shivering on my doorstep.

Why is it so cold early in the season? I mean it's September so we should still have a few weeks left of average weather, right?

"Yeah, come on in." I invite them humbly.

Myles and James fist bump before walking inside and giving me 'happy birthday high fives' as they call it. Next Baz walks in who gives me a slight nod (probably the nicest thing he's ever done towards me), followed by Foster who comes forward for a hug.

"Happy Birthday Hayley!" He cheers and wraps his hands around me lightly, like I'm a fragile baby or something.

"Thanks Foster. Don't worry you don't need to be careful with me I'm not a baby," I grin as he releases me.

"It feels like you are because you're so small." Foster smiles sweetly. "My nickname for you is bubs from now on."

Ah, his Australian genes are showing off again.

I laugh. "Okay bubsy."

Next it's Dillon who also gives me a tight hug. "You're lucky I managed to get away from my girlfriend for this." He grunts and I had almost forgotten about his relationship.

A couple of days after Dillon and Saulia became official, Mace slipped up and mentioned how we were at the restaurant on that night. Dillon then slowly pieced everything together and deemed us guilty before getting extremely angry. At first he just wanted to punch all the boys who were involved, especially Zeke and Mace, but he soon saw the funny side and came around. Unfortunately for him, he hasn't got the heart to actually dump Saulia so instead he's putting up with her homemade T-shirts with their faces on and he still buys her expensive gifts which I am so jealous of it's unreal.

"I'm sure she'll be missing you." I grin and he rolls his eyes at me. He starts stepping further into the house but suddenly turns around again.

"Oh and Happy Birthday." He says cheerfully. "I promise I didn't forget."

"Thanks." I laugh.

The next person in the line makes me stop dead.

And want to faint.

And dance.

And go to hospital to get my heart fixed because it is literally breaking right now.

And my eyes are on fire, because he is so smoking hot.

Yeah, even hotter than the hottest chilli of all the chilli's.

That hot.

Zeke is standing there looking absolutely breathtaking with jeans, a fitted top and his signature black leather jacket. His jet black hair is perfectly messy and his eyes sparkle down at me. "Happy Birthday Hayley." He says softly and gives me a cute half smile.

"Thank you." I smile back timidly.

He gives me a tight hug and whispers. "Now you're the same age as me."

I frown for a second until I remember that technically he's a year older than me along with the rest of the boys other than Foster who is a secret genius. But because in my school my year group and the year above have jelled together then they are in all the same classes as Rebecca, Foster and I.

"Yep I'm finally eighteen." I shrug, slightly proud.

Zeke smirks and then whispers in my ear. "I'll give you your present later." My eyes widen and he smirks. "Don't look so scared."

"I think I need to be." I laugh shakily.

"And sorry for the intrusion. I can get them to go if you want me to." He glances at his friends awkwardly.

I reach up and take his hand from where he is awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. It didn't seem right there. It should be in his pockets or casually by his side not suggesting how nervous he feels when talking to me.

"I don't mind." I smile.

His eyes brighten and he flashes me a typical bad boy smirk.

"Yep, my turn now, my turn." I hear from behind Zeke and sigh when I realize that it's Mace.

"See you later." Zeke winks at me before letting go of my hand and walking into the house.

"Aren't you pleased to see me?" Mace muses.

I roll my eyes. "Get in, Mace, before I slam the door in your face. You're letting in the cold."

He chuckles and wipes his feet before entering my hallway. "I have a present for you too." He smirks.

I frown. "If it's going to be a picture of you or something then I might vomit."

He grins. "Better than that!" He pulls his hands out from behind his back and places a small round object into my hands.

I raise an eyebrow. "Seriously Mace? An apple?"

He nods encouragingly. "And it's even got the bruise from where it hit my face." He points at it. "This is such an honour for you. I can feel how grateful you are just from the look you're giving me."

My nose is crinkled in disgust and I have one eyebrow skyward but he still thinks I'm grateful? This boy is deranged.

"Er... Thanks, Mace. Much appreciated." I frown.

He grins and stomps mucky footprints into the hallway. I follow them all through my house to see where Rebecca has led them to find everyone piled into my room, already eating the chocolate, and chatting away like they own the place.

"James, stop eating the chocolate."
"Hayley, come sit!"
"Oh my god I love strawberry laces."
"Can someone pass me Hayley's pillow? My butt hurts."
"Ugh, what are we watching? Is this Twilight? Oh dear god, don't do this to me."
"Jacob is so fit."
"Seriously Mace?"
"Yeah, Bella, but not as fit as me."

I chuckle and race downstairs to make the drinks. When I come back, all of the bean bags and sofas are taken.

"Zeke saved a space for you." Rebecca winks at me before scowling. "He wouldn't let anyone else sit there."

I laugh and look around for Zeke, who I find is laying on my bed like he owns it. Which he definitely doesn't.

I climb around Myles and James, who are trying on some polka dot onesies, and climb into my usual position with my head placed on Zeke's warm chest.

"So what are we watching?" Mace looks hopeful.

"Twilight, of course." I smirk. "If you interrupt our movie night you have to finish whatever we were watching."

Mace scowls. "Fine, but after this the boys get to choose a film."

"Done." We shake hands and then it dawns on me that Rebecca and I will probably have to sit through a horror movie or something while the boys try to scare us.

I'd like to see them try.

I press play on the TV remote and settle down into a comfortable position in my snugly bed. Zeke pulls me towards him and I lay with my head on him as we watch the film. Yeah, you may think this is lovely and romantic, but the whole atmosphere is ruined when you've got Mace in the room.

"What the hell?" He frowns as he stares at the TV screen. "Does she only like him because he has abs? Hey Bella," he turns to Rebecca. "I have abs, and your name is Bella, maybe we're destined for each other."

Myles and James mime gagging at how cheesy he's being and Rebecca laughs.

"Sorry, Mace." She hides her blush with a sassy comment. "But I'm actually named Rebecca after my mum's friend, who was single all her life as no guys were ever good enough for her."

The rest of us burst out laughing as Mace's cheeks heat up.

"Oh I see how it is." He says dramatically and slides to the other end of the sofa to Rebecca and fake cries.

I just turn up the volume on the TV and everyone simply ignores the stroppy five year old throwing a tantrum in the hope that he'll finally shut up.

I lay on my comfy pillow and smell the lovely cologne that is filling my insides. It's like... Well I don't even know what it's like... It's minty... But then not... It's just so luxurious... And addictive...

And I'm just gonna shut up now.

"You enjoying the film?" A low whisper blows my ear.

"Yes, why?" I answer and turn to look at him.

"No reason." Zeke smirks and looks away.

"Aren't you enjoying it or something?" I frown.

He looks offended that I would think that. "No, of course I'm enjoying it. It's not everyday that I get to lay in bed with you..." He smirks cheekily.

I roll my eyes and change the subject. "Where's the chocolate?"

Zeke chuckles and hands me a bar which I immediately smell.

Mmm.... Chocolate.

"Are you some sort of chocolate expert?" He raises an eyebrow as he watches me sniff the bar of sugar some more.

I blink. Then again. "Is that not obvious?"

He rolls his eyes at me and watches as I unwrap the cubes of deliciousness. I am just about to dump most of it in my mouth, when he snatches the packet out of my hand.

"Zeke!" I hiss, trying to be quiet so that the others can watch the movie in peace. I hate it when people talk in films and I'm not going to be a hypocrite and do it myself. "Give it back!"

"Make me." He laughs and raises the chocolate to his mouth in slow motion.

"Ugh!" I stretch forward and grab his hand, before leaning over and eating all of the chocolate out of it, like he's a bowl or something. "Done." I splutter with my mouth full. "Better now?"

Zeke bursts out laughing and prods my dangerously full cheeks. "Much." He sniggers.

I gulp down the chocolate and go back to watching the film.

"Psst!" I hear from someone on the floor and turn to see James staring up at me innocently. "What's going on in this movie? It's confusing me. Can she not just decide who she likes and turn into a vampire and have a child just like what is most likely going to happen anyway? Instead of cause all this drama for everyone around her."

My mouth opens in amazement. How come he has not even seen all the movies and he can still guess the ending and get it spot on?

"I'm a movie genii, get over it." James winks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1M 431K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
7.2K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
8K 651 31
"What's sexier than a bad boy?" He spontaneously asks as he stares at me with his cold grey eyes. I shrug with my shoulders. "I don't know." A smal...