Chemistry

By perfectlyparadox

One year after the New York 'incident' and Bruce Banner and Tony Stark have just finished putting New York an... More

Bruce - Living Poptarts
Tony - Banner's Apartment
Bruce - Big Brother
Tony - Panic
Bruce - Breakdown
Bruce - The Truth comes out
Tony - Homewards
Bruce - Silent Rides
Bruce - Repair
Tony - Cheesy
Bruce - Protection
Clint - STARK!?
Bruce - Babysitters and Tony
Natasha - Coulson.
Bruce and Tony - Bad Timing Clint
Bruce - Pushed out of the closet.
Clint - Babysitting is easier with actual babies.
Natasha - Guys are fucking stupid.
Bucky - in which Clint gets hit in the face with a metal prosthetic arm.
The Finale Part 1
The Finale Part 2
The Finale Finale
Its over.
SEQUEL

Tony - Truth for Truth

3.3K 151 15
By perfectlyparadox

Good, I have managed to get myself into hospital for the second time in a month. I was in a small, white room that smelt strongly of disinfectant. Where's Pepper, I thought. Oh. Oh no, no no no no.She left, now I remembered everything, memories came flooding back. Bruce, Pepper, Fury. Oh shit, I said in my head, Tony, could you've been a bigger asshole? I was still thinking when Bruce walked in, looking very tired and rumpled. I almost said two things that I am very glad I did not say because I would have been very embarrassed; 1. You look lovely 2. I like the bed-head look , instead I said, where did you sleep last night?

Looking incredibly sheepish, trying, and failing, to smooth his shirt out, and turning every-so slightly red, a blush that looked adorable on him, he said, 'Errr, here.'

'What? Here where?' I actually wasn't that surprised, he looked very ruffled and his shirt was crumpled and wrinkled, a lot.

'Here, on this chair,' he said scratching the back on his neck, still blushing and pointing to a chair near the window, 'in this room.'

'Oh,' I mumbled, 'Why?'

He stared at his feet, and then walked over to the chair and sat down. ' I, ummm, oh yes, I meant to ask about the power, Pe-- ummm, JARVIS had said it had been turned off but, without cutting the power to half of New York, that's not possible... So, what actually happened?'

I carefully made a mental note that he had dodged my question and told myself to ask again, instead I said, 'Truth for a truth?'

'Okay Tony.' He sighed and I knew I had won, I smiled smugly to myself. 'But,' And there was the catch, ' you first.'

Oh crap, fine, you win Bruce. 'Okay, fine. I pretended to have turned the power off so that I could get away unnoticed by P-Pepper,' my voice cracked as I said it,' I needed to be undisturbed to check--- something.' I mumbled the last part.

He sighed, knowing I wasn't telling him everything but not wishing to push it any further, he will later though, I thought.

'I slept here because I needed to make sure that you were okay, I worry about you Tony, okay? You really scared me. And Tony... I know that you were watching, me,' and the panic set in, how did he know, what would he think, how would he react if I told him, the what if's made my chest feel tight with panic, ',Tony I'm not mad, or upset, I just want to know why.' Ugh, the panic gushed out, he was worried about me, like how I worry about him. Maybe he feels the same about me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 42 18
Adrift in space with Amanda Quill and her aunt Nebula, Tony Stark sends a message to Pepper Potts as his oxygen supply starts to dwindle. Meanwhile...
51.6K 1.4K 30
After your parents' death, you have worked hard to follow your dreams of becoming a scientist. You spend ages in the lab at a local high school, work...
16 1 1
After a horrific nightmare, Dr. Bruce Banner is seconds away from losing control of his panic and becoming the Hulk. That leaves Tony Stark to try an...
844K 16.1K 200
You and the Avengers.