Fighter (Editing)

Oleh LoveDarknessPeace

Savannah was used to life she had, being the black sheep of the family, until Daniel De Luna, next in line to... Lebih Banyak

Fighter
Chapt 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( part 1 )
Chapter 9 (part 2 )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ( part 1 )
Chapter 12 ( part 2 )
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The last chapter.

Chapter 24

15.3K 247 14
Oleh LoveDarknessPeace

  Thanks you so much to everyone!! I reached 40,000 reads! I really appreciated a lot!

Enjoy!

Chapter 24

"I want to get out of here now." I growled at Daniel and he growled back in response.

"How many times do I have to tall you savannah that you're still recovering!" He shouted angrily at me and I scoffed. This was really getting on my nerves, and probably his too.

“I can recover fully back at the house.”

“The doctors want to keep you here for observation darling, please stop trying to get your way.” He almost pleaded, except that he had an annoyed look in his face.

“Fine” I huffed and he smirk in victory.

“But leave” His smirk turned in to a scowl and he left the room, muttering curses all over the place. I kept looking at the door until I couldn’t hear his footsteps anymore.

I drank a little from the water bottle I had next to my bed and got ready to go to sleep. This has been our second fight since I have come out of my coma two days ago. It was now Friday and I was bored in this white room that made me feel like I was in a cage or something.

Our first fight did even make sense to me now. It happened yesterday when we were discussing what to order to eat.

“I want to eat Italian Daniel.” I whined at him and he just look away.

“But darling, what about Chinese?” He asked excited and I just stare at him.

“I don’t like Chinese Daniel, you know that.”

“Well I don’t like Italian.” He replied back and I just stare at him. His eyes were filled with anger and frustration.

“Well, why don’t  we-“ But he cut me off.

“You know what Savannah, just leave it. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He kissed my forehead and left the room quickly. I was dumbstruck, what had gotten in to him? Why was he acting this way towards me? Had I done something wrong? I wish I had the answers to those questions…

I opened my eyes and closed them again. I guess our happy months were over and now we had to confront reality. Now we had to face the problems, especially with each other. Tomorrow I will talk to him...

 *******************************************

I was changed into a pair of jeans and a normal white T-shirt. I put my long red hair, which now needed a cut, in to a messy bun. I look in the bathroom’s mirror and look at my face. The bruises and cuts I had were now fully healed. I was lucky that I didn’t have any scars to remind me of the accident, so now I was going to be extra careful in my driving.

It saw Saturday and the doctor finally told me that I could go home. I was so excited that I got out of the bed and gave him a big hug. I called Selena told her the news. She was as excited as I was and told me that she was going to bring me clothes to change.

“Hurry up girl! You are taking as long as I do!” Selena shouted from outside and I laughed. It was true, she took a lot of time to get ready.

“Just wait a second.” I shouted, while putting lip balm on my dried lips.

I opened the door was greeted with a nervous Selena, pacing back and forth.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked her and she just ignored me. I walk in front of her and put my hands in her shoulders.

“Tell me.”

“Well, I have a date with Mason!” She blurted out and I gasped.

“The Doctor?” I whispered and she nodded.

“Then why are you so worried?”

“I think he is my mate.” She replied, a soft blush started to cover her cheeks.

“I’m so happy for you!” I said to her happily, but then stop.” What do you mean by think?”

“Well, because he hadn’t said anything about it!” She cried and I hug her.

“You know what I think?”

“What?”

“Gave him a couple of days and if he doesn’t say anything, confront him.” I explained to her.

“I’ll do that, but when we leave the hospital, can we go for a run?” She asked and I smiled.

“I was thinking the same thing.”

“Well, let’s go!” She shouted happily and pulled me out of the room.

We were walking down the hallway, chatting when I saw my family sitting in the waiting room. I stopped on my tracks and stared at them. They all had worried looks on their faces and looked very tired, except Clarisse and her daughters, that looked as bored as hell. Shawn suddenly looked up and sends me a small smile. I didn’t return it and just stare blankly at him.

The others must have looked up because suddenly all my brothers and father were looking at me with sorrow faces.

“Wait for me outside, okay?” I said to her and she nodded. I took a deep breath start slowly walking towards them.

I stopped in front of them and I saw my father sending a look to Clarisse and they suddenly got up and left us here.

“I’m so glad your okay.” MY father said to me and I stare wide eyed at him.

“Umm… Thank you.” I murmured and he nodded sharply.

“We were so worried Savy, don’t ever do something like that again.” Kyle admitted.

“WHY are you guys here.” I said to all of them. I wanted to cut the chase already.

“We want you to forgive us.” Adam said sincerely and I scoffed.

“You guys don’t deserve it.” I hissed at them and Kyle let out a murderous growl, he had always been the hot headed in the family.

“Why not.” Aaron asked, almost as angry as Kyle.

“You are seriously asking that.” I stare at them, but continued. “Because you didn’t care for me for the last 22 years of my life, you guys always took those hoes side over mine, you didn’t defend me and I had to fend for myself, you let my boyfriend and his other girl come to your house, one of you almost killed and a lot more.” I snapped at them and they all had their head down.

“Just give us a chance to earn your forgiveness Savannah.” Father begged me and I growl.

“Earn it.” Was the only thing I said to them and left them there.

I met Selena outside and she was already waiting for me in her blue mustang. I got inside of the car and Selena started driving towards the pack house. She was shooting worried glances at me and I just kept looking ahead.

“So…” She wondered and I sigh.

“Just shoot Selena.”

“What happened?”

“They just asked for forgiveness.” I shrugged my shoulders and I heard her take a deep breath.

“What did you say?”

“That they had to earn it.”

“I’m so proud of you Savy, you did the right thing.”

“I know Sel, but I don’t want to talk about it anymore.” I said to her and turned to look at the window.

I know I did the right thing and if I forgive them, would they turn their backs on me like that have been doing all my life?

***********************************************************

“Were here!” Selena shouted happily and got out of the car. I got out of the car too and walk up with her the steps of the house. The house was a little too quiet and Selena had a strange smile on her face that made me suspicious of what was happening.

Sel opened the door and we were received darkness. There wasn’t a single light on and the only that came was from the windows.

We entered the house and closed the door behind us. Our eyes instantly took in the darkness and let us see.

“Hey Savi, to your right there is a light switch to the living room. Can you turn it on?” She asked.

“Sure.” I put my hand on the wall and move it until I felt the switch. I flicked it and I wasn’t expecting what happened.

“Welcome home!” The pack shouted.

I jumped in fright and I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

“Welcome home.” Daniel whispered huskily in my ear and I shivered.

“Hello to you too.” I murmured grouchy to him and he groaned.

“We’ll talk about it later. Now just smiled and have a good time okay.” He whispered so I could only hear him and nodded in response. Lily and Ryan came towards us with wide smile on their faces.

“Did you like your surprise Savy?” Lily asked happily.

“Of course Lily, thank you.” I hug her and went back to Daniel’s side.

“I’m so glad you’re okay, kiddo.”  Ryan said to me and I gave him a hug too.

“Thank you Ryan.” I admitted.

“You know you’re like a daughter to me Savannah.”

“I know.”

“Let’s get this party started!” Selena screamed and all of us cheered.

******************************************************

The party was going great. The day was very sunny and warm, so we all decided to do a barbecue in the backyard. Ryan was doing the hamburgers and the hot dogs while Lily was serving the refreshments. Everything was going great until Natasha made her ‘lovely’ appearance.

I was sitting with Selena, Claire and Sarah when she came to us. She was wearing a warm yellow dress that reached her mid thigh and a pair of black heels. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail and had a few strands in her face.

“Can I talk to you alone Savannah?” She asked politely and I stare at her.

“Of course” I directed to her and then turned to my friends. “I’ll be right back.”

She turned around and started to walk in to the woods. I trailed behind her, looking at my surroundings closely to any trap or something. You could never be careful…

She suddenly stopped and turned to me, her eyes boring in to mine, filled with a changeling glee that made me cautious.

“What do you want me for Natasha?”

“I want to fight you for Daniel to the death. Let the best female win.” She said to me, her eyes filled with determination.

 Vote, Comment, Fan!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.2K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
430K 11.6K 49
One day a girl named Savannah was told by her dad she has to marry an Alpha that isn't her mate. How will this change her? What will happen to her as...
47.1K 710 16
She was an omega They were Alphas She turn rouged They became Kings She wanted love They wanted power She was a kid inside and a fighter outside ...
1.2K 85 35
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...