18 & Over! (Lesbian Stories)

By AliciaBloMieLudick

Hannah Miller is a eighteen year old teenager who mostly lives with her best friend. She was raised in a very... More

18 & Over! (GirlxGirl)
Chapter 1 - Bonfire Nights
Chapter 2 - Lipstick lullabies this is sorry for the last time
Chapter 3 - Hold on to your hats I see a storm coming.
Chapter 4 - Close your eyes and fall
Chapter 5 - The Dinner Date
Chapter 6 - You should be so lucky
Chapter 7- Horrible bosses
Chapter 8 - Prom Part 1
Chapter 9 - Prom part 2
Chapter 10 - Sometimes its magic
Chapter 11 - When the credits roll
Chapter 12 - Sometimes either it is there or it isn't
Chapter 13 - Don't blink you might miss it
Chapter 14 - I'll be the one who breaks my own heart
Chapter 15 - Slipping away
Chapter 17 - Meet the parents
Chapter 18 - Stricking it dumb
Chapter 19 - Christmas part 1
Chapter 20 - Christmas Part 2
Chapter 21- light the fire to my bonfire heart
Chapter 22 - I'm going to make this place your home
Chapter 23 - Wedding bells
Chapter 24 - The in-laws
Chapter 25 - You make everything better
Chapter 26 - Lexi Hill
Chapter 27 - Lets hear it for the girl
Chapter 28 - Homecoming
Chapter 29 - Helping Hand
Chapter 30 - Please Listen
Chapter 31 - Surprise surprise
Chapter 32 - One more Week
Chapter 33 - Promises of tomorrow
Chapter 34 - When tomorrow comes where will you be?

Chapter 16 - Hallowed out memories of you and I

9.9K 291 42
By AliciaBloMieLudick

Authors Message

Hey guys So I tried a little something
 different with this chapter  and hopefully you will like it.
Expect to see more Fae and of course a lot of drama and even more
romance

Hannah P.O.V

Nerves are literary taking over me. I have never been this anxious in all my life. Probably because Fae is coming with me to Kims birthday bash. We agreed to be friends and work our way up from there. I knew jumping into a relationship with her would just confuse me even more but if I am really honest with myself I don't really see a future with Beth. I just have to keep telling my heart that and keep putting out the flames of my heart when I burn up around her.

Fae and I have been seeing each other almost every day asking me to come to the hospital for lunch and except for seeing my mother I have to say it is very rewarding.

"Hannah are you okay?"She asks from the passenger seat

"Yes I am fine but thanks for asking."I smile

Making our final turn we come to their house and I look over to Fae wondering what people will think of her. Or what people will think we are. If they would think we are dating. I shouldn't care.

We walk inside together only to be greeted with a dark house with every party light you can imagine. It felt very hard to breathe but just as I turned to walk back outside I felt an arm tugg me into the madness.

"Just in time!"Kim yells over the madness pulling me in and whispering in my ear "Is that the hot red head...Holy shit I would bang her."Kim says giggling earning a punch on the shoulder for that little comment.

"Happy Birthday you weirdo hug me!"I instruct through chuckles as she hugs me tightly lifting me up a little.

"Thank you for coming Han I feel like I wouldn't have enjoyed this without you."She says winking

Kevin walks over to us hugging me instantly and greets me as friendly as ever and asks Kim to dance. I nod at them and walk into the kitchen the only place the madness seem to subside. When I realized that Fae wasn't with me I tried to look around to see where she was but it was next to impossible.

I decide to get myself a drink and poor me vodka and lime and suddenly feel someone touching me up my sides. I jump around and see Beth in short black shorts and a tight white tank top her hands on her hips as she looks me over a smile on her face.

"Hey Han its good to see you."She says hugging me tightly like she used to putting a smile on my face.

"Its great to see you too. This party is pretty intense who are all these people?"I ask watching her shrug just as clueless as I am.

"Kim apparently made a lot of friends in collage she is popular as heck. "Beth says rolling her eyes

"I hope they aren't better than me and take my best friend away."I say half joking half serious

"Nah you're different."Beth says taking my hand pulling me behind her

"Where are you taking me?"I ask feeling awfully tiny between all these taut sweaty guys. Not my fantasy maybe girls though.

"To dance it is a party you know."She says dropping my hand and starts dancing to an upbeat songs swaying her hips to the beat and her body moving perfectly and hella sexy to the beat. I tear my eyes away from her and start dancing without a care feeling my body do its own thing and yes Beths eyes landing on me. I had the feeling that I was playing with fire but right now I like the way she looked at me and I wanted to keep it up. My body starts moving faster and she steps closer putting her hand behind my back and she dance together our hips in sync and our faces inches away from each other but our eyes not meeting. I could her struggle to breath and as out of breath as I was there was no way I was stopping not when her hand clinged to my sides.

...

Kim P.O.V

"Why the hell are you doing this here on my birthday? You are one of my closest friends and now you are telling me this?"I say looking at him in surprise and shock. I feel so dumb really.

"I can't help how I feel and I don't want to hide it. Why is it such an impossible thing to think about?"He asks looking at me like a hurt puppy. Damn stupid boys.

"Kevin you have a daughter okay and if we were to be together than Austin would get attached to her. It would hurt him if we broke up I have to think about him first. Not to mention Fred.."I say almost whispering the last part.

"And what if it works and you have nothing to worry about?"He says smiling.

Stepping backward I shake my head not allowing myself to think about it. I couldn't take all of this in right now. This was the worst timing her could have.

"This is so selfish of you."I say clearly pissed and walk passed him. When I get to the kitchen I look for a drink and grab a beer and silently curse all men for always having to cause drama. Things were perfect with us as friends why the hell did he have to change that. Things won't be the same again.

Pissed as hell I look over to see a red head sitting at the kitchen counter sipping on a drink not really talking to anyone.

"Hey aren't you Fae?"I ask making her jump a little as her beautiful eyes settle on me taking me in.

"Oh right you are the Birthday girl. Kimberly right?"She asks and I nod

"Yeah but you can just call me Kim. So how are you enjoying the party?"I ask seeing her frown a bit and force a smile nodding

"Its great."She says trying to sound convincing.

"Don't worry I think it sucks too."I say sitting on the seat next to her seeing her watch the dancefloor.

"This guy that I was friends with just told me he liked me and I was like dude we are friends but no he had to fuck that up as well. You know sometimes I wish guys were like girls. Drama free."I said hearing a snort come from Fae.

"How about you travel five hours with a girl to her best friends party she doesn't introduce you and you are left alone for three hours and are forced to watch her and some girl basically having each other right there. I don't even want to freaking be here to be honest. I feel so humiliated."She says staring at the ground.

I really did feel bad for her but I knew who Hannah was dancing with and I was already pissed now she had to hurt this poor girls feelings. Why would my sister want to keep up this silly charade if she knew things with her and Beth just aren't happening.

"Well you could walk away or stay either way both options are going to hurt you because there are some intense feelings with her and my sister. Something about lost love .Maybe both of them need to grow out of each other. Just you know take the lead go and grab her hand and dance with her. Surprise her. Be daring and show that you like her. If it doesn't work than at least you tried. You do that and ill kill my sister for you okay?"I say seeing her smile at that and nod

"I'm not going to fight for her if she doesn't want me fighting. I'm just actually going to go I got us a hotel she can sleep over here right?"She asks taking her purse

"Yeah sure."I say watching the beautiful girl walk out the door and Hannah not even noticing. I really need another drink. These two are really making my head hurt.

Beth P.O.V

By the time everybody went home and we had finally stopped dancing I walked into my room and fell on my bed kicking off my shoes. I think it was a pretty successful party well except for Kevin storming off into the night. I hope Kim enjoyed it because I sure wasn't going to enjoy cleaning this place up tomorrow.

Closing my eyes waiting for sleep to take over me I suddenly feel my bed dip in and opening my eyes I see a half drunk Hannah taking off her jersey laying down in a white tee and shorts. I didn't bother asking her what she was doing here. I definitely not going to kick her out. It felt like old times with me and her now before we dated. There was undeniable attraction too each other something that seems hard to deny.

"I feel like my legs are literally going to fall off."She says looking up at the ceiling.

"We did go a little over bored probably because you find me so irresistible."I joke hoping it wasn't too soon to say something like that.

"Right because I had too take your hands off my ass for nothing."She strikes back making me chuckle a little. I thought she forgot about that.

"Where is the girl you brought along?"I ask waiting in the silence for her answer

"She left with our hotel key and my car keys. I think she might be angry at me."She says turning her head to face me and I meet her gaze only seeing blonde hair and red cheeks blue eyes and perfectness infront of me.

"Why would she be angry?"I ask knowing things with me and Hannah were only friendly fun.

"Well she sent me a text says that she would have someone drop off my car and that I should stay here."Hannah says shrugging.

"Well you should get some sleep , you guys can figure it out tomorrow."I say pulling the sheets over us and turning away from Hannah.

For awhile I waited for her. My body expected hers too cling to mine. I wanted her to take the plunge and hold me but when I started hearing light snores come from her side I realized she wasn't going to do that and I had to wake myself up from my dreamland and remember that we weren't together.

...

Waking up in an empty bed was what I had expected but what I didn't expect was hearing my sister yelling at somebody and things getting thrown around.

"How the fuck could you do something like that too someone?  Someone you actually pretend to care about. "Kims voice echoes and I walk to my door trying to hear what they are saying.

"You are one to talk. Like Kyle ever stood a change with you. Every single good thing you get you try to destroy. If you think it is going to bring Fred back it won't!" Hannah yells and I get nervous. I have never heard them fight like this. In my life.

"Why don't you and my sister just run away together and stop hurting people. OH wait you already broke her heart as well!"

"You don't know what you are talking about. Don't dig your nose in where it doesn't belong."Hannah says

"Well it is my business because it's my sister I you conveniently left me to pick up the pieces. You know what Hannah I didn't try to get you to be with Fae because I didn't want you to be with Beth the truth is I didn't want Beth to be with someone like you."Kim says and I open the door and see the two of them looking at each other like they were about to attack one another.

"You know what I think I should just go."Hannah says grabbing her bags.

"Hannah you don't have to go."I say shocking both of them.

"Stay out of this Beth." Kim says to me looking back at Hannah."Yes you should and take this with you."She says picking up a picture of the two of them and tossing it on the floor.

Hannah looked at Kim like she was crazy and wiped her eyes.

"Fine I will. If this is the thank you I get for trying my best to come see you ever couple of months than so be it."

"You didn't come to see me you just came to see her. "

"You are overreacting. You are missing Fred you are feeling vulnerable and now this guy has crawl into your skin and you actually like him yet you are so shit scared to admit it ."Hannah says pulling her bags over her shoulder.

"Just go and don't come back."Kim says the last part still glaring at Hannah.

Hannah looked over at me a begging look on her face mouth 'I'm sorry.' and looks back at Kim.

" I will. I won't come back."Hannah says opening the door as her taxi drives up to the house.

"Kim what the fuck are you doing?"I ask walking over to Kim

She didn't say anything to me.

"Do you realize what you are fucking doing to yourself? To Austin? Do you realize what you are doing to me?"I say to her watching Hannah climb into the cab and wave at me.

She looked at me her face cleared from any emotion and walked into her room locking the door. She had just kicked Hannah out of her life in minutes? How could she possibly find it in her heart to do something like that. What hurts the most is how much she knew. She knew how I missed Hannah. How I stayed in every weekend wishing Hannah would rush through those doors and tell me she is back for good. She knew how excited I got every time it got close to her arrival.

What was I going to do now?

Hannah P.O.V

Getting out of the cab I wipe away my tear and walk to our room number and knock on the door. When she opens the door I see suitcases laying on the bed and I have to wonder if all of this is my fault.

"I don't want you leaving."I say to her . She shakes her head and continues packing.

"I have to leave I am only in the way here."She says smiling at me

"What are you talking about?"

"Look Hannah I am not stupid and I think you know that. You and Beth it's pretty clear. We should just end this whole thing now before I build myself up for disappointment. "She smiles kindly

"I'm coming with you."I say my voice a bit shaky and suddenly it feels like my world is just crumbling down around me. First with Kim and now Fae. Why did she want to leave me too?

"No you're not. Stay and be with Beth I'm a big girl I can handle it."She says

"I don't have any feelings for Beth okay. I don't we have just always known each other. We are familiar. I am just getting to know you Fae and so far what I have seen I like. I like very much."I say to her watching her look at me checking if I am actually telling the truth.

"You have a funny way of showing it then. Its been a months and when I try to get close to you, you pull away from me. I have never chased a girl. Not to mention chasing a girl this badly."

Without thinking about it I grab onto her waist and pull her to me and press my lips softly against hers feeling her body relax instantly. Pulling away I see her smile and lean in and give her another kiss. When I looked at her I saw her cheeks flushed and her eyes sparkling and I felt the way she looked right now. I felt like I had just woken up and things were going to be okay.

"No more chasing."I say taking her hand in mine.

"Good. Let's go home." Fae smiles walking me out the door

"And forget about this place."I say the words stinging a little but I knew that it was what I had to do. What I was asked to do. What Kim wanted.

"Well I have ways."She grins cutely

"Oh yeah?"I ask intrigued

"Oh definitely. You should watch me cook."She whispers

I stop in front of the car and pull her against me.

"You should know that I have a pretty hard time resisting beautiful women in a kitchen."I grin my hand caressing her neck. I didn't know where this sudden confidence was coming from but I liked it.

"That is going to be a problem because I tend to wear very little in the kitchen."She says kissing my cheek

I think she saw how huge my eyes were because she started laughing and kissed my cheek again slipping away underneath me and climbed into the drivers seat.

"I was just kidding."She smiles starting the car.

"Your driving my car?"I ask and she nods

"Yes I like being in the driver's seat."She says clearly stating something else than the obvious.

"Well then this is going to be very interesting because I love being in the driver's seat."I say trying my best to look as sexy as possible.

"Sounds like fun to me."Fae says turning up the radio.

Grinning at our silliness I look at my phone I see a text from Beth.

Beth: We all need you back Hannah Banana.

I look at Fae and back at the text and delete the text shoving my phone in my purse. Even if she needed me the truth was Kim didn't want me so there was no reason for me to go back.

Authors Message

So they are official and Kim has just
 thrown Hannah out of her life.
I have no clue what to think just that things are
going to get a whole lot messy.

Remember those comments and votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
12 1 1
Hannah Winters is a 19 year old girl who is a tomboy at heart with a glam and fashion sense that makes her personality glow. Hannah lives in little m...
3.5K 58 12
Jenn Miller is a girl who lives with only her brother since that their parents died in a accident, her life is all normal and going great! Until one...
99 15 17
Seventeen year old elisha is aging out of foster care. Struggling with her mental health, her foster family dont believe exists, her parents' addicti...