My Guardian Angel

musicfreakforever

"You'll be safe now." My protector whispers into my ear. "My protector." I murmur, happy I was able to get... Еще

Chapter One: New Friend
Chapter Three: It's Started
Chapter Four: Fighting Someone Invisible
Chapter Five: Bittersweet Memories
Chapter Six: The Truth
Chapter Seven: I've Fallen In Love
Chapter Eight: A Day With Caine and Thalia
Chapter Nine: The Change
Chapter Ten: The Training Begins
Chapter Eleven: Attack
Chapter Twelve: Hangover and More Memories
Chapter Thirteen: Finding Cezar
Chapter Fourteen: Fire
Chapter Fifteen: Possessed Humans, Blind Dancing and Glowing Orbs
Chapter Sixteen: Skinny
Chapter Seventeen: I Want To Die
Chapter Eighteen: I Didn't Ask Enough Questions
Chapter Nineteen: I'm Back Home
Chapter Twenty: An Old Friend
Chapter Twenty One: Demons in the Castle
Chapter Twenty Two: Getting Home
Chapter Twenty Three: Finals Party
Chapter Twenty Four: Emotions
Chapter Twenty Five: Bad Breakups
Chapter Twenty Six: Love Is A Powerful Thing
Chapter Twenty Seven: Cezar is Diego Then Comes Prom
Chapter Twenty Eight: Good Bye
Chapter Twenty Nine: Wedding
Chapter Thirty: Searching But Caught
Chapter Thirty One: Cezars Confession
Chapter Thirty Two: Someone Like Me
Chapter Thirty Three: I Hate Demons
Chapter Thirty Four: Cezars Funeral
Chapter Thrity Five: Three More Days
Chapter Thirty Six: Goodbye Sweet Home
NEWS UPDATE

Chapter Two: Flashback

12K 447 38
musicfreakforever

I fall into bed. My whole drive home was filled with curiousity. How did Damian know about Thursday night? 

Thalia wasn't here yet so I'm happy that I have some time to think. Damian did seem familiar... maybe he had something to do with Thursday. I finally decide I'd confront him tomorrow about it, when someone walks into the house. 

"I'm back girls!" Thalia yells. I laugh and run downstairs. I jump on Thalia and give her a bear hug.

"I've missed you sis!" I say, letting go of her.

"Yeah, I've missed you too." Thalia says. Mom walks into the room and walks over to hug Thalia. 

"We've both missed you." Mom says.

"So, Ivy, got a boyfriend yet?" Thalia asks.

"Oh my gosh! You've asked me that only a million times! My answer is still no!" I say, pushing Thalia. 

"Woah, what happened to your arm?" Thalia asks.

"I hurt it." I reply. 

"Alright then. As a special treat I'm taking you two out for dinner tomorrow!" Thalia announces.

"Okay, thanks." Mom says. Thalia drags me over and sits me down on the couch and starts up a deep conversation.

We talk about everything that happened in our two years apart. Thalia went to a university in Europe, and she came home this year, but she's going to go again for another two years after this one. Thalia looks different from when I last saw her, she had cut her brown curly hair so it is now at her shoulders and her blue eyes look brighter. 

"-and the teacher was soooo embarassed he walked out of the room!" Thalia laughs as she tells her story of how her friend had embarssed the supply teacher.

"That must've been awesome." I giggle.

"So how 'bout you, what is really new and juicy?" Thalia asks.

"Well, I met a new friend today." I start.

"Omigod, you have friends?" Thalia asks sarcasticlly.

"His name's Damian." I say, ignoring her statement.

"Ooh, a guy friend... so eye colour, hair colour, clothing type, and does he have abs?" Thalia asks. I roll my eyes but I fill her in.

"Electric blue eyes, white blonde hair, he wears jeans and plain t-shirts, and how the heck am I supposed to know if he has abs?" I ask.

"I dunno, ask him!" Thalia says.

"Yeah, 'cause I'd totally do that." I say sarcasticlly.

"We both know you would!" Thalia says moving her eyebrows up and down, causing me laughter.

"Girls, dinner!" Mom calls from the kitchen. We race into the kitchen and help mom put everything on the table. As I put food on my plate theres a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it." Thalia says, spinning around and half running to the front door. Mom and I here some muffled voices and a thanks then Thalia comes back to the kitchen.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"Oh Ivy, still forgeting things at places." Thalia says throwing me my music bag. 

"Shut up." I say.

"It was Chris... and my, my, Chris has grown, you could totally take on a man like him!" Thalia says.

"Oh my gosh, NO Thalia, no, no, no!" I say.

"Okay, okay!" Thalia laughs putting her hands up in a surrender.

We eat dinner in peace. Then I walk up to my room. I just realize it's about eight, we had a late supper. I change into some sweatpants and fall into bed. Snuggling into my pillow and before I know it I'm asleep. 

***

"What do you want?" I shriek.

"You're a special girl you know." A man says.

"A very special girl." A woman laughs.

"Let me go!" I scream.

"Oh shut up." The man smacks me across the face. The man and woman were both wearing black jeans, black shirts and the woman is wearing black leather gloves. They both have dark brown hair and dark green eyes.

Suddenly a strange feeling came into my head, and I couldn't control my body anymore. The woman hands me a knife and I start to cut the strange flame cut onto my wrist. I scream and cry, but I still don't have any control over what my body is doing. Finally the cut stops and the man and woman are laughing.

"Don't worry honey, you can get us back later if you really must." The woman says with a wink. 

"Like she'd have a chance." The man laughs.

"Woah... Ivy what's-" Bryan starts but is hit in the head and knocked out. 

"This boy here is getting on my nerves. Why can't we just kill him?" The woman asks.

"Because Daphinie then Ivy will for sure remember this night, and we can't let that happen." The man says to the woman.

"Fine, fine." Daphinie says.

"Daph, can you feel that?" The man says suddenly freezing on his tracks. 

"Yeah, we better finish up with Ivy." The woman says.

The I'm grabbed by the neck and thrown into a wall, something breaks, some bone in my body breaks. I hear the crack and all I want to do is scream in pain, but the scream doesn't even come out. Suddenly Daphinie and the man come up to me and start speaking in another tounge. I push myself up into a sitting position and suddenly the words over take me. 

I scream and kick and tell them to back off but every second they are saying the strange words I grow weaker. 

"Malcom, he's close, we've got to go." Daphinie says suddenly breaking off of her strange language.

"No, we've got to finish." Malcom replies.

"But-" Daphine starts.

"Finish what?" A beautiful voice asks from behind Daphinie and Malcom.

"Malcom..." Daphinie says, her voice filled with fear. 

***

I push myself up out of bed breathing heavily. I look around and notice I'm in my room. Cold sweat sticks to my face and arms as I get out of bed. It's 2:37 AM, I just had a dream about Thursday night. A flashback on Thursday night.

So I was the one who cut myself? No, no someone was in my head, they made me cut myself. Daphinie and Malcom. Who the hell were they? Who was the person they were scared of? Why did they knock Bryan out? Why did I get weaker when they spoke the strange language? 

How did Damian know about Thursday night?

*** 

Two weeks have gone by. Two weeks of getting to know Damian. Two weeks of having the flashback stuck in my head. Two weeks where I still hadn't asked Damian how he knew about Thursday night. Two weeks since I learned someone was in my head.

I slam my locker in frustration, a few people turn to face me, questioning looks bore into my back. I swing myself around and march off to the bathroom. I push the door open hard and stand in the corner, running my fingers through my long curly blonde hair. 

I walk to the mirror and look at myself. My blue eyes look wild I look like I've lost a million pounds. I guess I forgot to mention, this was killing me. The two weeks have gone by with me hardly sleeping or eating, just thinking. All my friends knew something was wrong but they never brought it up... even Damian knew something was up.

The bell rings and some girls walk in. They're giggling and talking. I want to scream at them to shut up but I stand still... maybe too still.

"Um, Ivy are you okay?" One of the girls ask. I regonize her as Bethany Walters. I don't reply, and I continue not to move. My head spins and everything pours onto me, all the waiting and holding back. People would think I was crazy if I told them about the flashback. But I want to let it all out. I feel a tear run down my check and a scream. The scream lasts until my body hits the ground and more screams come. I can't get up, my eyes are closed and there are people freaking out behind me. 

Someone screams into the hall for help, and they do again and again, until someone comes in. 

"Oh my god, is that Ivy? We have to get a teacher!" A male voice says. I hear someones footsteps run down the hall for a little bit. Then a classroom door being thrown open.

"Ivy's fainted or something she won't get up!" A paniced female voice yells. Suddenlly footsteps are running closer to me. I want to curl up into a ball and tell them to go away. But my body is still limp and my eyes are still closed.

Finally a strange sleep over takes me and I can't here any body any more. 

***

My eyes fly open and people are standing over me. Doctors and nurses and a teacher. I sit straight up and almost hit one of the doctors in the head. I look around, I'm in the school yard, people are crowding an ambulance, about fourty feet away from it.

"IVY!" Someone yells. I snap my head toward it direction. A doctor had just called out my name. I tilt my head and look at him curiously. 

"What?" I say, my voice is quiet though, and I find it hard to speak.

"Ivy, how are you feeling?" The doctor asks.

"I-" I am about to say I'm feeling fine when a sudden wave of nasuea comes over me, and I feel light headed. I moan.

"Ivy, can you talk to us?" I soft voice from a nurse asks.

I open my mouth, but my voice is too weak and it hurts too much, I also sorta am not in the mood to talk to the doctors and nurses. So I shake my head. 

"Ivy, do you want to come off the streatcher?" A different doctor asks.

I nod and slowly come down off the streatcher and strong hands hold me up on either side. 

"Ivy, can you come into the ambulance with us?" The soft voiced nurse asks.

I simply nod my head and she comes over and helps support my weight as we walk the rest of the way to the ambulance. Some other doctors help me in and then people shut the doors. 

"Ivy, is there anyone you want to come with you?" One of the new doctors ask.

I nod my head. Truthfully I want Damian to come. Damian always made me feel safe.

"Ivy, can you tell us who it is?" The doctor asks.

I shake my head, still not trusting myself to speak. Suddenly another wave of darkness comes and I feel my body fall. Strong arms catch me and I hear the doors open again. People are shouting at other people and I can feel my body being pressed into a bed and then my senses once again leave me.

***

"She's doing better, but she's going to have to eat something soon." A female voice says.

"Yes, I-" A male voice starts but is cut off by a strange fast beeping. 

"Her heart rate..." The female says trailing off. 

I open my eyes and look over at the beeping. My heart is speeding so I concentrate on feeling fine. It slowly goes down to a normal rate. 

"Hello Ivy, I'm Dr. Randa, how are you feeling?" The female doctor says. I sit up in the strange pure white hospital bed and look at her. 

"What happened?" I whisper.

"You passed out a few times. So we're going to keep you here until you are back to normal." Dr. Randa says.

"Okay." I whisper in acknowledgement.

"We are going to bring in some food, okay?" Dr. Randa asks. I nod and the two of them leave my room. 

A nurse comes in with a cart with plenty of hospital food on it. 

"Hello Ivy. There are some people waiting outside and they're wondering if they can come in." She says.

"They can come in." I reply, my voice still in a whisper.

"Okay, if you need help with eating or something else just press that button." The nurse says, pointing to a little red button on a moniter. 

As she walks out, my friends file in.

"Hey you okay Ivy?" Chris asks.

"Yeah." I whisper.

"Oh, baby why are you whispering?" Selena asks.

"I... I can't raise my voice." I reply trying my best to get my voice any higher than what it was. 

"Oh sweetie I'm sorry." Anna says hugging me.

"So what happened?" I ask.

"Well, you were in the bathroom, and you passed out, Bethany and her friends had a freak out and suddenly there was an ambulance at the school." Hannah starts.

"Then you were rushed onto a streatcher, and like, everyone, was outside by now." Selena continues.

"Then you sat up and went into the ambulance with some doctors, then all of a sudden the doors opened again and some people inside the ambulance started yelling that you passed out again to the doctors outside." Bryan finishes, as I grab the milk off the tray. 

"Oh." Is all I say in reply.

"Oh, honey, are you all right now?" Anna asks.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am." I reply still trying to raise my voice.

"I know what you need!" Chris says.

"What?" I ask.

"Music!" Chris replies.

"Okay!" I say with a quiet laugh. I frown to myself though... I can't laugh normally either. Chris brings out his phone and starts to play Summertime Sadness and my friends sing along. I eat and I laugh occasionally. But other then that I'm silent. 

After fourty five minutes they all say they have to go.

"See ya later sweetie." Selena says as she walks out. I smile, I don't think my friends have ever not been able to cheer me up. About five minutes later a nurse comes in to take away the food tray and says I have another guest. 

Then Damian walks in. I look up at him curiously. 

"Hey Ivy." Damian says in a quiet warm voice.

"Hi." I whisper.

"How are you feeling?" Damian asks, slightly frowning at my whispered voice.

"Okay I guess." I reply.

"They said you don't have to stay the night." Damian says, making me smile. 

"Yay!" I say with another smile.

"Ivy... can you please show me your arm." Damian says out of the blue. I hesitate but then I take the wrap off. I gasp, my cut is not healing. From the tips where the end of the 'flames' were it is orange yellow, like a real fire, and at the very bottom closer to my wrist it is blue. Damian frowns and carefully picks up my hand. His skin still is at a strange icy temperture from the first time we shook hands. 

"Damian?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says frowning at my cut.

"How did you know about Thursday night?" I ask. Damian stiffens and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Why?" Damian asks, not answering my question.

"I've been trying to remember what happened on Thursday for a while now, but I can't... I've only got one flashback which was in a dream. Two people named Malcom and Daphinie were there. Someone was in my head and made me cut myself and they were speaking some weird language and I felt weaker and then all of a sudden someone came up behind them and they seemed frightened." I spill out. What is wrong with me? Damian probably thinks I'm crazy now.

"You aren't going to want to remember Thursday." Damian says quietly. 

"Why?" I ask.

"Because, of them... and the person they were frightened of... well he is sure someone to be frightened of." Damian says looking off into space. 

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Because," Damian sighs. "I know him."

_____________________________________________

Woah nice confession Damian!

Do fan stuff or whatever....

:) Hope you like!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.4K 203 25
[ Note : this was my first story ever, it's really bad (you seriously don't know how bad it is, there is no grammar) and I'm still trying to edit/ r...
633K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
339K 12K 21
I could see the things that lurk in the shadows I'm not scared since they are now my friends and family. My name is Chris, I was your average 16 year...
428K 19.2K 17
Growing up in hell has been completely normal to me, being surrounded by demon's and evil soul's is nothing, they don't scare me. But the day mom tol...