Fake It For Me (Rewriting)

By Paranilla

(Undergoing another rewrite [even the rewrite is. Going to try and publish this]) What would you do if someon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

75 5 0
By Paranilla

-Chapter 18

Ryouta sat down and looked over at me. “Can you please hand me a menu? I really need to figure out what I want to eat so you guys don’t have to wait forever for me to order,” he asked and I nodded my head and picked up the menu for him. I held it out to him and he took it. “Thank you.”

“No problem.” I grinned and I looked at Jason who looked back at me. I looked over at Lindsey and she flashed me a beautiful smile. My sister is so pretty and so lucky.

“Hey, Jason?” Lindsey said and Jason looked at her questioningly. “Can you explain to me the concept of your album? I want to post a review about your album on my website so I can promote it for you since a lot of my customers are people who probably don’t know who you exactly are and how good your music is. I know you have a good singing voice but I want to tell everyone about your album and you.”

“Umm…I guess you can say that my album is a mixture of fun and sadness. It’s going to have a few love songs along with a few fun party songs and sad songs. I cried during some of the sad songs that were given to me because they were so sad and had actual meaning. I had a few songs written by some people who experience broken hearts or tragic events that made them lose their true love.”

“I wrote a few songs for his album,” I stated and Lindsey looked at me in shock. “They actually made the cut due to Jason saying they should be on the album. He is also writing some personal material for the album so he can share it with the world.”

Ryouta laughed. “Amy, you’re so talented and so is Jason! Jason’s voice is impressive. I actually heard his song Intensity on the radio the other day and I jammed to it. It’s my favorite song so far because it is actually the only one I even listened to from his album.”

“Thank you and I do think Jason’s voice is impressive!” I replied and I looked at Jason. “You’re crazy talented. You deserve to get nominated for some awards. Maybe you’ll win some while you are here in America. Who knows what will happen once you become famous worldwide?”

Jason laughed and he grinned. “I guess I have an impressive voice but I’m nowhere near being crazy talented. I hope I do win some awards but I’m not betting on it. I just want to get my name out there and let people enjoy my music. I’m all about the entertainment.”

“That’s good to know,” Ryouta said. “You know about the entertainment part?”

“I understand my man.” Jason looked at Ryouta and nodded his head.

“Hello, I’m going to be your waitress tonight,” a girl with bubble gum pink lipstick and brown hair said. “Can I start you off with something to drink if you guys are ready to order them?”

“I’ll have some sweetened tea,” Jason ordered. “My girlfriend will have the same thing and so will her sister. What do you want Ryouta?”

Ryouta looked at the waitress. “I want some Pepsi if you have that, if not get me some Coke.”

The waitress nodded and wrote down the order and left. I grabbed Jason’s hand and held it. I love how warm his hand is! I love how warm hands can be. If my hands are cold, I like holding something warm.

“I love how you two are just so cute!” Lindsey squealed out and she clapped her hands softly, not making too much noise. “You guys are my favorite couple so far. I have never seen a finer couple besides my parents. What’s Jason’s parents like Amy?”

“They are amazing,” I said.

“That’s great.”

Ryouta leaned in a bit. “You two should do a reality show about your lives.”

“No thanks,” Jason said, shooting down the idea of a reality show. I don’t even want my face and my relationship on TV. That’s completely personal and in my little bubble.

“I don’t think that would be the best idea for me. I don’t want to expose my life to people around the world. I rather keep it to myself. Besides, they could take control of the entire reality show and make me look like a total loser and make Jason look like a ladies’ man,” I said, adding my two-cents in.

Ryouta nodded. “Well, I have to agree with you on that Amy. It wouldn’t be smart to do that since they can edit your entire life and make you both look absolutely deplorable.”

“I am glad you have thought that.” Jason sat back a bit.

Our drinks arrived and our waitress looked us over. “Can I get your orders for your meal now?” she asked and I nodded.

“I will have some French fries.” I looked at Jason.

“No, she won’t just have fries. I want her to try the fish sandwich here and keep her order of fries with that. I will have the same thing and her sister, Lindsey, will have what we’re having.” Jason smiled softly and I looked at the waitress as she wrote down the order.

Ryouta looked at the girl. “I’ll have what they are having.”

Are you kidding me? He just ordered what we’re having? Are you serious?

The waitress left and I looked at Ryouta. “Do you have to order what we ordered?” I looked at him questioningly, removing my hand from Jason and placing it on the table. I tapped my nails against the table and he looked at me innocently.

“What do you mean? I simply just followed what is the best thing according to my peers.” He battled his eyes innocently and smiled sweetly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “You’re just so weird. I don’t even want to know what goes on in your head. I want to know what’s going on sometimes but I really don’t want to know now.”

“What’s so wrong with wanting to know what goes on inside my head?” Ryouta asked and I shook my head. “I don’t think anyone doesn’t want to know what doesn’t go on in my head. My head has the most valuable thoughts in the world. I can end world hunger if I really wanted to and accomplish world peace.”

“You can’t end world hunger. People are always going to be hungry!” Lindsey told him and Ryouta laughed. “So, Ryouta, what do you think about the clothing you got from my store? Aren’t they hip? They’re fabulous aren’t they?”

Ryouta nodded his head. “Yes, they are fabulous. I love the clothes and they go well with my personality. I think I’m going to tell the drama I plan on signing up for to use them. I want to have your clothes everywhere I go. I want you to become super famous with your clothing line.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” Ryouta told her.

“I’m glad you will do that for me!”

I looked at them. “You guys are such good friends.”

“Aren’t we?”

After a few minutes, our waitress returned. “Here is your order you guys,” she said placing down all the food. “I hope you guys enjoy!”

~.~

Jason looked at me unsurely as he placed the ring onto my finger. I gasped in complete shock at the beautiful studded ring on my finger. I looked up at him and I hugged him. I then opened my eyes to see nothing but my pillow staring back at me.

I guess it was just a dream. How sad. I sighed heavily and I got out of bed slowly. I wonder if I will ever get engaged to him. Sure, I barely know him but I feel like I have known him my entire life. Gosh, I wish I could just seal my fate with him.

“How did you sleep last night?” Jason asked me, bring some of my clothes into the room. “I just got these done at the dry cleaners so you can wear them freely.” He smiled and I nodded my head.

“I slept pretty well,” I answered softly. “How did you sleep? Also, thank you for cleaning my clothes. I really want to wear them as soon as possible.”

Jason smiled. “I am glad you slept pretty well. I slept pretty well last night.” He placed my clothes down into a tan dresser with cupids on it. “I love this dresser. Where did you get it at?” He looked at me questioningly, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, I got that at a store that sells cheap furniture that no one wants. I guess you can say a second hand store or thrift shop. Please don’t think of that ridiculous song that is over played and not needed, okay? Please just don’t even dare. I hate that song so much. It’s annoying and it follows me everywhere.”

He laughed. “I highly doubt a song follows you everywhere. Well, all I can say is that I love the dresser. It’s pretty nice and it seems very original.”

“Thanks,” I replied. “Yeah, it’s very original. I was looking for an original piece that no one really has. I surprised that no one actually went out and bought this. It’s pretty much one of a kind and not a lot of people would go for it due to how it looks. It might be something a kid would have in their opinion.”

Jason laughed again and walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. “You’re so pretty when you wake up,” he said and he kissed my cheek gently. “You should go and wash up. I know how you feel about being clean. Do you love how our house looks? It was pretty fast fixing up but that was just the start.”

I touched my cheek gently and my face heated up instantly. “I will go do so and I’ll be in the kitchen in a few minutes. I’ll try to be as fast as possible so you can see my average looking face.”

“Your face isn’t average,” he commented. “Your face is very pretty. You just make it out to be less because you can’t see how beautiful you are. You’re breaking my heart.” He made a heart symbol and broke it away.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. “You’re so dramatic!” I exclaimed and I pushed him on his arm gently while laughing. “Anyways, you should leave my room now. You should go. I don’t want you to see my in the nude. That would make me feel weird.”

“But I want to see what I am with.” He looked at me with a smile.

“You’re just kidding then.” I smiled back and I kissed his cheek. “You shouldn’t kid so much. Someone may think you’re being serious one day.”

He nodded and he left the room. I closed my room door and walked up to my bathroom. I opened the door and opened up the closet. I pulled out a pink towel and a pink rag that matched it. This is so old fashioned. Rags have pretty much been reduced to kitchen duty. Oh well, I’ll use them instead of the sponges I like.

I placed the towel and rag down and returned to the room. I picked out a metallic shirt and blue jeans and walked back into the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and I got dressed. I looked into the mirror and smiled at myself. I waved at my reflection and it waved back. Well, she waved back.

I exited the bathroom and opened my room door. I exited my room and walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. My room is currently the guest room. Jason sleeps in the master since he is the owner of the house. The room, the other room, is being worked on by some guys who renovate stuff. Jason told me I could have two rooms for myself. Isn’t that great?

Jason walked out of the kitchen and he handed me a plate. “That is for you,” he told me and he pointed to the contents on the plate. “I made some scrambled eggs, a mini breakfast sandwich, and some apple sauce. The apple sauce came from Wal-Mart.”

I took the plate from him slowly. “It all looks so good. Thank you so much.” I took the plate into the kitchen and I placed it on the table.

I started eating and Jason sat down with his plate. He started eating too and he stared at me, making me look down nervously. Why does he make me feel so nervous still? I’ve been with him for a while now yet I still feel like a little girl around him.

“Have you talked to Ryouta yet?”

Jason shook his head. “Supposedly he went to Japan not too long along but I’m sure that is just a rumor he is spreading around on his Twitter account. I highly doubt he would go to Japan. He doesn’t seem the type to just get up and leave without telling his friends.”

“Yeah, that is very true. He would have texted me something about leaving if he did leave. So, what are we going to do today? Are we going to go shopping or look at something together?” I asked curiously and he raised an eyebrow. “What? I’m just curious to know.”

Jason finished his food and pushed his plate forward. “We are not going to do anything exciting today. We’re just go to stay here and just stare at each other. Does that sound good?” he told me and I looked at him in disbelief. “I’m kidding.” He laughed. “I am going to take you out to see a play tonight. Lindsey’s school is directing it and they wanted us to come and have fun.”

“They are having a play? How interesting,” I said.

~.~

Lindsey walked out on stage in a bright purple dress and a headdress. She looked around and I caught her eyes. Her makeup, which is totally flawless, stood out as a soft purple color and her lips a soft pink. Gosh, she looks so pretty when acting.

“What do you mean you’re letting me go? You said that you wouldn’t master,” she said to a tall and very muscular boy about her age. “You said you wanted me to stay with you.”

The boy looked away from her. “I said that before I got to know your struggles. I leant that you were smuggled around by thieves and you lost all of your beloved family members. You also were turned into a genie by a magician by the name of Mystic. I feel sorry for you,” he said in a sad voice. The acting is actually very good, which is surprising by school standards for how their students act.

“Oh, you’re the greatest master!” Lindsey exclaimed and she clapped her hands. “Oh, but I need to grant you one last thing.”

The boy looked at her in shock. “What do you mean?”

Lindsey kissed him on the cheek. “I want to give you good luck.” She grinned.

The curtain closed and then it opened up a few seconds with everyone on stage. Lindsey bowed her head and I clapped my hands and stood up. Wow, her performance was amazing! She has all kinds of talent going on with herself.

The curtain closed back up again and I grabbed Jason’s arm and he got up. “Did you think that was good?” I asked him and he nodded his head. “Lindsey was the greatest up there. She sounded like a true actress would and she didn’t use a fake tone for her part. She used a realistic sounding voice. Gosh, she is wonderful. I wish I could have her talent.”

“Actually, I think you have some talent in the acting department. You were able to convince me you were with Ryouta when you weren’t. I should be mad at you about that but I’m not for some reason. Maybe you just make me forget about that anger.”

“Maybe.”

Lindsey approached us in her costume and she hugged me. “I’m glad Jason dragged you here. I bet your date was amazing with him. Was it amazing?”

“It was perfect,” Jason said. “Except the male lead was kind of bland.”

“Oh, well,” Lindsey said. “It’s probably because he was the understudy for the first guy. The first guy got sick so he couldn’t make it at all. Kenny was his replacement and so he performed. My understudy is my rival, Janice. Her name may sound like she is nice but she is the exact opposite. She’s a total witch.”

“I know she is,” I muttered out. “She would come to our house and try to sell me cookies just so I wouldn’t buy your cookies. I knew she was trouble when she stepped onto our front lawn. Who knows who allowed her onto our lovely front lawn?”

Lindsey shrugged. “It doesn’t matter. I did amazingly for my first actual school play. I never thought I could do it but one of my friends convinced me I should join it and do it. I sang alright but I could have been better. If I had your pipes Amy, I would have sang like an angel.”

“Amy can sing very well?” Jason asked. “I have never heard her actually sing totally well.”

“Well, she could when she took a shower at the house. Mom and dad would just call her our entertainment and little radio. She would sing random songs off the top of her head. She is really talented yet underrated. You should make her get a career.”

“That is a good idea,” Jason said. “I’ve heard her sing but not seriously. I think she would be better if she was trying to be serious.”

I looked at them. “Who is ready to eat?” I asked, changing the subject from me to food. "I'm starving right now and I can really use something in my tummy."

"I am kind of hungry," Lindsey said and I smiled. "We shall eat!"

A/n: We're almost done with these you guys! Well, I'm almost done writing and you're almost done reading this. Anyways, I hope you're still enjoy it. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 115 48
Emma Bella , who is the most famous celebrity around the world. And she is a biggest Heartthrob and reddest Red Flag that everyone wants. When Emma n...
14.7M 418K 24
Reed Hadley would gladly spend her day holed up in her room with her dog, watching horror movies or surfing the internet on her trusty laptop. Too ba...
171K 11.4K 99
Amelia Jones, Amy's good life turned upside down when she lost both her parents in a car accident. Now she got to move in with her father's best frie...
834 27 12
This is a sequel to the story "I don't dare", you can find that story in my profile, but you don't have to read that story to understand this story...