Reed Hadley would gladly spend her day holed up in her room with her dog, watching horror movies or surfing the internet on her trusty laptop. Too bad she is the daughter of one of the biggest matchmakers in the business.
As soon as Reed started to develop into what scientist dubbed an adolescent, her mom has been sitting her up on dates, which seem to go wrong every time. Reed is done with these dates, and she realizes that the only way to get her mom off her back is to find a boyfriend. When Reed is partnered with bad boy Parker Hunt on a school project, they can't stand each other. However, Reed and Parker quickly realize they need each other; Reed needs Parker so that her mom will stop with the blind dates, and Parker needs Reed so his jealous ex-girlfriend will leave him alone.
So, this odd pair strikes up a deal. For appearances' sake, they're an item. Behind closed doors, they may fight like children, but Reed and Parker have managed to fool the people they need to.
However, can a fake relationship stay fake forever?
- Stupid Cupid
- You don't look cool; you look like a Backstreet Boy
- Be my lesbian baby mama
- I don't mean to brag, but I was an online poker goddess
- Oh, he's just my deadbeat chicken baby daddy
- You slap my ass, I slap your face
- Drunk mistakes can sometimes produce good results... sometimes
- This slut is in no mood to be yelled at
- Oh, your motorcycle is looking particularly deadly today
- I don't mean to sound like a nerd, but Sonic is my life
- Annoying bitches and baby cannons
- Yes, I am a Pokemon master; Bow to me.
- A shower of condoms does wonders to piss me off
- Just because I'm a dancer doesn't mean I'll dance with you
- Don't mess with me; I come armed with ice cream
- All it took was two tampons up his nose
- Sorry I threw up all over you and made you strip
- This Dolphin Shirt is Sexier than a Victoria Secret Commercial
- Just let me wallow in my love-life agony and teen angst
- Bring on the Awkward
- These awkward conversations and intimate connections make my head hurt
- Don't be a Jealous Jackass
- Time for some Truth
- The chapter you've all begged for: Parker's POV (AKA, "The End")