Bahama Breeze (Completed)

By KylaKnowlesCarter

Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Of... More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue
Read
Bonus Chapter
Bahama breeze 2

I

7.4K 257 148
By KylaKnowlesCarter

June 1, 2016

Walking into the large vacation house Beyonce breath out a sigh of relief. A new start was something she was in need of. Things hadn't been the best and just when she thought things were getting better, they only got worse.

Beyoncé Knowles never thought her life would be like this. She always pictured better for herself. When she divorced her husband she thought all would be well.

She became a professor at Houston Tech, and she happy. For years she had planned on becoming a teacher. However, her dreams had been placed on hold when she married who she considered the love of her life, Charles Taylor.

Charles and Beyoncé were high school sweethearts. They were what you considered the perfect love story. Meet, date, fall in love, and get married. When it came to the House Charles was the head. In his raising, he was taught a woman shouldn't work outside but in the home. That wasn't Beyoncé's teaching, she wanted a job, her own money and Charles didn't agree with that. When she divorced Charles she started teaching at the college.

She enjoyed her students and they loved her too, but somehow it all became too much. She was a helpful person and according to one of her students very beautiful too.

A student requested help, and as a teacher she felt the need to help. Not knowing the this particular student's brain was chemically unbalanced she helped. One day, turned into two, two turned into three and he just wouldn't stop. He would show up after hours and before class everyday.

When she finally got tired of seeing him so much, she stopped helping. That was the ending point for her, so she thought.

She asked him to stop and he did for awhile, but once he started again it got worse. It was a Thursday afternoon, she just happened to be cooking dinner for herself. A grilled chicken sandwich, with asparagus. She heard a knock on her door and went to open it.

It was him.

Beyoncé couldn't understand how he found her place of living. There he stood at her door with flowers and box of candy as if it was Valentine's Day.

"Get off my porch or I'm calling police!" She yelled.

Obviously that triggered something because he reached out and grabbed her by her neck and pushed her into the house, leaving the door wide open.

He didn't realize he was chocking her until she slumped down and she was no longer responding.

He panicked and dialed 911. He was so shaken up he told them what happened. He wasn't trying to kill her. He just wanted her to love him like he loved her.

She ended up pressing charges and making sure she had a restraining order as well. She didn't want to ever go through anymore men putting their hands on her.

After that experience, she thought it best to move down. So she changed jobs, moved to New York and start teaching 8th grade English . She was so happy to be starting her new job but with the things that had happen this spring. She needed a summer break just like the children.

So when her best friend Nicki , and her Husband Meek offered her the vacation home in the Bahamas she thought why not. She wanted something relaxing, and looking over the balcony she knew she'd picked the right option.

Walking back into the house, she decided to call her friend to let her know she made it safely. On the third ring, she answered.

"Beyyyyy! I was waiting on you call." Nicki yelled in the phone. Nicki had been her best friend since grade school. They just adored each other. Through everything Nicki had been there for her even when Beyoncé didn't want her to be. Nicki never took no for an answer.

"I know, I was enjoying the view." Beyoncé said looking around. She really was. The home was 4 bedrooms and she was occupying the masters since she'd be the only one in there. This Is what she needed, alone time.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Yeah it really is. How often do you and Meek visit?" She really wanted to know. With a place like this she would come all the time.

"Not that much, you know we work a lot."

"Yeah but with views like this-"

"Girl please, Meek views one thing when we are on vacation and it's under my skirt. I have to beg him to go sight seeing."

"Stop Nicki I didn't want to know all that." Nicki laughed at her friend.

"Sorry, just don't be like us Bey, go sight seeing. Have fun relax and then maybe find somebody who wants to sight see you."

"Nicki." Beyoncé groaned.

"Beyoncé, it's been two years since your divorce. That lipstick will stop working soon." Nicki said referring to Beyoncé's toy she used for pleasing herself.

"Ha, not if I buy more batteries." This was true as long as she had her toys she would always be fine when it came to being pleased.

"Beyoncé, ya know what. I'll talk to you later."

"Love you too." Beyoncé laughed.

"Mhmm I love you." Nicki said laughing and disconnecting the call.

Beyoncé sighed and thought about what Nicki said. This was a time for enjoyment and she planned on doing just that. Starting tomorrow, maybe.

Slowly removing her clothes she walked to the bathroom and started her bath water. Pouring the soap and picking up some shampoo she figured she would wash her hair as well in the shower after she was done bathing.

Gathering all her things she went into the bathroom and handle her business.

*
*
Never in his life did he think he would be in a position such as this. Had you told him that his heart would be broken this day he would have never believed you. Walking out of his wedding was a bad thing yet it felt as if it was the best decision he had made.

Shawn Carter, know to many as the head of Carter enterprise. One of the largest successful businesses internationally. No Shawn wasn't the first to start but with the passing of his father 5 years ago he inherited the business. Shawn, didn't start off with the respect he deserved but once people realized the he was a hard worker and deserved the position you couldn't help but respect the man. At the age on 34 he believed he had everything he wanted.

Including a woman, Alexus was her name. He had been dating her for three years. She was a Model that people raved over. She was the image that people wanted, people payed for. He loved her beyond what everybody thought but it was obvious that wasn't reciprocated. The night before the wedding the last thing expected to see was his brother deep in side her as she told him constantly that she loved him.

Unlike most he didn't make a scene, he didn't even let them know what he saw. He did the unthinkable he went to the wedding and when it came the reciting his vows he simply told her "I can't marry you."

He walked out without looking back. Many wondered why and most called him too. But he didn't answer. He told his friend Meek what he was planning to do and Meek offered him to get away.

He knew that was the best option. With the status Him and Alexus held , the paparazzi wanted anything they could get. Knowing this he could not go to any of his estates.

Walking into the house he didn't know what to expect.He placed his luggage down and looked around. Shawn was on a mission and it started with rebuilding himself, but first he wanted to start with learning the house. It didn't have as many luxuries as his many places but it would do.

Regaurdless of its update he would still be staying because he had nowhere to go. walking through the house he made himself familair. He found his way into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Nothing

He had to remind himself that this was not his place so he had no reason to complain. Hearing his phone ring he looked at the caller ID making sure he could answer it.

" Meek, Talk to me." He said.

"You must have looked at the ID, because Ya moms said you not answer her calls."

"Yeah, I did."

"Ya moms though?"

"Well I just don't want to talk to family period."

"I'm just saying Nicki Didn't know I let you stay there Now she's pissed!"

"Why, What did I do to her?"

"Nothing Man, she said-"

"Who are you?" Shawn heard a voice from behind him.

*
*
*

Beyoncé, had just finished her rinsing off her hair in the shower. She emerge from the walk in shower grabbing a white plush towel, wrapping it around her head. Then she grabbed another one and wrapped it around her slim yet curvaceous body.

Walking out of the restroom she made her way towards the bed, where she previously laid out her lotions and oils. She dropped the towel preparing herself to be satisfied.

Gentle yet sensually she squeezed the tube and watched a gracious amount of lotion slip onto the palm of her hand.

Rubbing her hands together she decided to spread the substance before making contact with her body. Rubbing delicately up and and down her arms, she rubbed until the content was no longer visible. She followed the same routine for her legs and shoulders.

After she was done, she got her oil back rubber to reach the places she couldn't. Once she was done she used her coco oils to rub her stomach and her breast down. Not realizing the massage she was giving herself, she became aroused. Biting down on her bottom lip she suppressed her moans. Placing her finger on her nipples, she gently squeezed them. She moved one of her hand slowly down her body until she reached her wet pussy. Placing her fingers in between her leg she rubbed her herself sensually.

"Mhm," she moaned.

She rubbed and rubbed until she felt she was ready to insert a finger. Just as she was inserting, she heard the door down stairs close.

"What the hell." She mumbled lowly. Picking up her robe she quickly place it on her body before going over to her suitcase to pick up her small handgun. Creeping out of the door she slowly tiptoed down the steps, carful not to make any noise. When she was completely down to the bottom she saw two suitcases that didn't belong to her. Putting her gun down she looked around the room.

"Spoof," she heard the refrigerator close and frowned. She quickly went in the direction of the kitchen and stoped at the opening.

Seeing the large figure standing with his back turned in her direction she cocked the gun and aimed it at him.

"Who are you?" She asked nervously. With the things that had happened to her in the past. She didn't know whether to shoot him or listen first.

"Hold on- woah what the hell?" Shawn said turning around with his ear still to his phone.

"Who are you?" She asked again her hand shaking as she held the gun.

"I'm Corey- Corey Carter I'm friends with Meek and Nicki!" He said putting his hands in the air. She didn't seem crazy to him but she had the gun anything is possible.

"I don't believe you."she said in a scared tone.

"Hey, let me just put it on speaker." He said reaching for his phone between his ear and shoulder.

"Slowly!" She yelled.

"Okay, okay! Meek say something! She got a gun pointed at me."

"Bey, nooo He's good!" Just then the house phone rang. Beyoncé still held the gun but she picked up the kitchen line.

"Hey, Bey just calm down. It's my fault, I didn't know Meek told him he could have the house. I tried calling you once I found out, I'm so sorry." Nicki breath out all at once. Beyoncé's slowly put the gun down and slowly breath in and out.

"Bey, You there?" Nicki asked.

"I can't stay here." Beyoncé said lowly.

"You sure as hell can't!" Shawn said sternly.

"Bey yes you can, and you will."

"No Meek it's either me or her!" Beyoncé heard Shawn yell.

"No I won't. Nicki he's to big, he might kill me. I can't risk that. I-"

"Bey you're staying." Nicki replied.

"No, Nicki I'm not." Beyoncé said hanging up the phone. Turning around she looked at Shawn.

"I'm sorry, I'll be out tomorrow morning."she told him sadly before leaving the kitchen.

"Meek what the fuck man! What happened to communicating?"

"I'm-" Meek stared but was interrupted by Nicki speaking.

"Shawn you better fix this shit! She needs this trip more than you." Shawn heard Nicki's voice come over the receiver. She had snatched Meeks phone from his hand. If meek thought she was pissed before he hadn't seen anything yet.

"Nicki he needs it too! He walk-" Meek stopped once he received a death glare from her. He knew not to play with his wife.

"I don't care about his dick problems! She need this I swear Robert if she leaves yo ass is restricted." He snatched the phone back from Nicki and spoke quickly. She had hit him with 'Robert' and no pussy appointment. Shawn was going to compromise or he could leave.

"Nigga I don't care what you do but you better fix this shit. My wife is not taking my cake from me-"

"No Meek, you told me-"

"Nigga I know what I said, but there is plenty of room! Both of y'all can stay or you can leave.Just figure it out-"

"Meek why-"

"I wouldn't do you like this if I didn't love my wife. But Bey is no harm-"

"She pulled a gun on me!"

"She's just scared man she has been through a lot." Shawn sighed hearing this. He was so aggravated right now.

"Pussy got you acting like this? You know my situation."

"Yup when you find some good pu- cake you'll want to eat it too." Meek said smoothly knowing his wife was still listening to him.

"Please, it won't be that bad I promise. At least take it for me? I can't live without Nicki's P-" Meek spoke again.

"Okay damn! I'll do it. She better not go bat shit crazy again."

"She won't! Thank you Shawn." He heard Nicki yell.

"How long she staying anyway?" Shawn asked. He didn't want to spend his whole summer with somebody that might freak out on him.

"Just until August." Nicki said.

"Nicki!" Shawn yelled.

"Yeah, thanks bruh. I'll call you tomorrow." Meek said before hanging up quickly.

Shawn blew his breath out. What was he going to do with a crazy ass lady for the summer?
*
*

So I'm back I gotta catch up on some stories since finals are over! Hope y'all weekend will be better than mine😊

What would you like to see in this book besides sex?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ride or Die. By ♀

Mystery / Thriller

44.7K 2.3K 44
Whoever said 'preacher's kids are the worst' obviously haven't met Beyoncé Knowles or maybe they have because when the bad boy Shawn Carter aka Jay-z...
29.1K 1.3K 33
Beyoncé and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncé was so happy and content with her...
636 34 15
After her only guardian disappears without a reason she has to fend for herself and her siblings. But what will happen when her neighbour shows inter...
98.1K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...