Pet Boy

By alylovesyouforever

A girl named Ellie picks up a stray cat and has the pleasure of waking up to a boy in her bed. Startled, she... More

Pet Boy
The lie
House of friends
Kidnapped
The pool party
Wild Emotions
Bunny Boy
My parents
The Boy In My Room
The beating
Empty Handed
The New Kid
My Boys
Lost Memories
The Transformation
Captured
Home Sweet Home
Caught in the Moment
Back To School
The Baby Project
He Knows?
The Fight
I Love You Movie Night
Why didn't you call?
The Call
Lets make a party!
Clarence?
Are we through?
Party Animals
Temptation is a sin
Running Wild
Waking Up To A New Home
I'll Call The Shots
Where Do I Go
How's This For A Wake Up Call?
Let's Make A Deal
Good Morning? No Such Thing.
The Lion
At Death's Door

The Trade

16.7K 535 229
By alylovesyouforever

"Royce regained his memories!" Andrew exclaimed. What? Royce remembers everything now?! My heart began racing. 

"I want to see him!" I said while running out into the hall.

"Where is he?" I asked while looking at Andrew.

"That's what I wanted to tell you..." Andrew said glancing at the floor and avoiding eye contact, "Since he remembered everything he stopped cooperating with everyone and the officials are planning on getting rid of him."

"What?" 

"They are going to kill him, Ellie." Andrew said this time staring me strait in the eye.

In an instant, what Andrew had said, left my body numb. My heart stopped and I shook my head in disbelief.

"NO! It can't be!" I cried. Tears burned over and down my cheeks. What Andrew had said, left the last part of me that I had in ruins. Now there is no point in reading a fairy tale book to sleep because in my story, there was no longer a prince. 

As I was watching my life fall apart in front of myself I realized something strange. If Andrew is only using me as an experiment then why would he be concerned about Royce and why would he tell me about it unless there is some motive behind it. He isn't the type of person to do something  if he doesn't get anything out of it.

There was something off about Andrew and I could tell that, even though he came to my door panicked, he didn't really care. No, there was some other meaning to why he was telling me, he could honestly care less about what happens to Royce.  I looked at him with a piercing glare as my tears quickly dried. There must be a way to save Royce!

"Why are you telling me this, I know you don't care if he dies! What is your reason for coming here? What are your real intentions?!" I said moving in close on him. His expression changed. It went from a surprised look to a slight smirk.

"What ever do you mean? I'm doing this for your sake" He said now with a smug look "and his."  

I backed away and looked at him a little confused.

"What do you mean for my sake and his?" I asked warily.

"Well, what I came to tell you was that there is one and only one way to save him." He said while putting his hands in his pockets and walking towards me. Although I didn't back up, I didn't want to just stand there either and just watch as he got closer and closer to me but I couldn't get enough courage to move. He was now so close to me that the tips of our shoes were touching. I went to back up but I was stopped by a wall. He leaned in close to me and I looked away from him.

"It is quite simple to save him, all you have to do is sacrifice yourself." Andrew said as he placed his fore arm on the wall above my head, hovering over me even closer.

I quickly looked at him and pushed him away aggressively. 

"What do you mean?" I asked while slowly walking around him like an animal ready to attack at the slightest movement.

"What I mean is, you take Royce's place and become our test subject and we let him free to go." He said not in the slightest bit intimidated by me.

I scowled a bit at him.

"And how do I know that some lying jerk like you will keep his word?" I said foully at him. Although he seemed to almost always have a cool temper, I saw his face cringe a little as I talked to him rudely.

"I promise to keep my word if you promise to cooperate with me. If you don't believe me, I will let you visit him every once and a while, since he probably won't leave here with out you. If you don't believe me you can ask my brother, Aron to keep an eye on me. Even if you don't ask him though, i'm sure he will still keep watch. Isn't that right Aron." Andrew said turning towards my room. Did he know that Aron was with me?

"Tch!" Aron said annoyed while slowly coming out of my room.

"How long did you know I was here?" Aron asked angrily.

"I knew when I got close to Ellie and she had a fresh sent of you on her." Andrew said with a judgmental tone of  voice at Aron.

They both stared intensely at one another until Andrew finally looked away and turned back towards me.

"The choice is yours Ellie, but let me warn you, one way or another the government will get you, the only difference is, depending on what choice you make, Royce might get to live. Think about it, live today and let Royce die tomorrow, or, come today and let Royce leave tomorrow. In the end we will have you so it doesn't matter much to me, but please know that me coming here was because of my own free will and me making this deal is also of my own free will. I don't have to give you the chance to save Royce but I thought that if we are going to use you, you might as well have a reason for being there." Andrew said while watching me closely. 

As much as I hate to admit it, Andrew is right. Either way, I will end up in their hands. And by doing this I will save Royce. Heh funny how he is making it sound like he is doing a good thing but in reality isn't he only doing this to pressure me into cooperating and not fighting back by using Royce. He probably already knows that if Royce's life wasn't in danger, and they did get me, that I would probably fight back with all my might, but right now since they do have Royce, and his life is in danger, than I have no choice. 

I walked up to Andrew and stared him in the eye.

"I will cooperate with you but you MUST let Royce go." I said staring at Andrew with hateful eyes.

"Good." Andrew said with a smile, pretending as if he didn't feel the tense air between us.

"NO!" Aron exclaimed. "We will think of something ok Ellie. Don't let them have their way with you!" Aron said griping onto my arm. I took a deep breath in and let it out. I will keep my mind clear and do what I must, even if that means pushing Aron aside. 

I jerked my arm away from Aron's grasp and continued walking. I can't let anything change my mind because I know Royce would do the same for me.

"Wait Ellie!" Aron said while pulling me towards him. He held me in his grasp and pulled me close, embracing every part of me. Before I could push away, Aron leaned in and kissed me. His warm lips pressed against mine. It was passionate and filled with his feelings. My mind went blank for a moment as I stood there dumb founded.

"Stay with me, let me protect you." Aron said softly in my ear as he held me tightly in his arms and buried my head in his shoulder.

"Please" Aron said. You could hear the sorrow in his voice. You could hear all of his insecurities, all of his worries, and all of his uncertainties, but most of all, you could hear all of his heart as it slowly cracked and faded away. I gently pushed him off of me.

"I'm sorry." I said while trying to fight back the tears. I forced a fake smile which fooled no one and watched as tears swelled in Aron's emerald green eyes.

"You know that I can't just run away with you, not when Royce's life is on the line." I said with a shaky voice. Slowly one by one tears fell across his face. 

"I-I won't let you go!" Aron said in a low voice. "I can't let you go." He said gently shaking his head.

"I called back up, they will be here any second." Andrew said, not daring to look at his brother's crying face.

"Please Ellie" Aron said, though he already knew the answer. I couldn't look at him or do anything but turn my back on him and walk away. If I stayed there any longer my heart wouldn't be able to handle it and would surely completely shatter, but even as I left him, my heart still felt a long aching pain. Two men in black suits arrived and escorted me and Andrew. Then Andrew told one of them to stay behind and make sure Aron doesn't follow.

As we walked away I could hear Aron's desperate cries calling out to me.

"I'm sorry Aron, but you would do the same wouldn't you? If the person you loved was in danger you wouldn't stop either would you? You would try everything to protect them right?" I whispered to myself as one tear escaped and fell down my cheek. 

"Isn't that what he's trying to do." Andrew said back. I looked at Andrew shocked that he heard me but even more shocked by what he said because then I realized that Aron was in the exact position I was. He, just like me, was trying to save the one he that loved.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Thanks for reading! Please VOTE and LEAVE A COMMENT! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for it being short and i'm sorry that this story has turned depressing for the last few chapters but I will be trying to change that soon hopefully but who knows lol Thank You Loyal Readers <333 I LOVE YOU GUYS <3333

P.s I don't know when the next update will be it happens randomly lol. Also If there are any typos or I use the wrong characters name in some parts please tell me I get confused sometimes and forget the main characters names lol :3 Also Please let me know what your favorite part in this story was so far if you have time and COMMENT WHO YOU THINK ELLIE SHOULD BE WITH :3

Ellie + Royce =?

Ellie + Aron =?

ATTENTION READERS! I THANK YOU FOR STICKING THROUGH ALL OF THIS DRAMA SO I WILL BE MAKING THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS LIKE THEY USED TO BE, HAPPY AND EASY GOING. (well i'll try anyway. I'm not going to make any tear jerking chapters for a while.... maybe) You're welcome :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 0 25
Ellie is 16, normal, nerdy, and pretty average. She loves her family, friends, and 5 pets. What happens when a strange boy not much older than Ellie...
2.3M 84.5K 59
Daemon is a werewolf. A werewolf who doesn't want to be one. He has everything though, or so it seems. Money and a perfect family. Except his dad is...
8.9K 371 21
*Warning* Bad Grammer and more "I have paws... I HAVE PAWS!!!!" Classic isekai, guy dies (by accident from a god) and is now reincarnated into a magi...
129 50 47
{BUSY FINISHING THE LAST SMALL DETAILS BUT THE WRITING PART IS DONE} ~ The truth always hurts. With the Carow family, it is well known Violet Edison...