Baby Wolf

By queenhavana

"You know Scott will kill you" I muttered "But it will be worth it" He smirked Anastasia McCall, Scott's twi... More

01. Coming home
02. Lydia
03. Boys
04. What ?!
0.5 Chemistry Class
0.6 Finding out
0.7 Hurt
0.8 Ignoring you
1.0 I can't do this
1.1 Keeping it all together
1.2 Just Keep Swimming
1.3 Imprint
1.4 Mama
1.5 Sick
1.6 Think about it
1.7 Silent
1.8 Friends
1.9 Training
2.0 Pizza
2.1 Anger
2.2 Danger
2.3 Broken
2.4 Fight
2.5 Velvet Red
2.6 Gay Club ?
2.7 Talks
2.8 Safe
2.9 Thoughts
3.0 Window
3.1 Pre-Full Moon
3.2 Full Moon
3.3 Missed
Hello/ Help

0.9 Running

16.2K 335 13
By queenhavana

Anna's P.O.V

I wiped away the tears before anyone asked. I ran my fingers throw my hair. Why does he make me feel like this? I hardly know him. Scott pulled me over "what were you talking about?" He said eyeing Issac.

"Couldn't you hear us?" I question. "No it was like you were blocking my hearing off, I couldn't hear or your heart beat either" His face changed, confused.

"3,2,1 GO" Coach yelled and everyone just to sprint off. I was fast so I manage to get a head start. When I was running I felt more alive, like nothing really matter, like I was running away from my problems.

I had to slow down, I was losing my breath. I looked around at the autumn leaves how there pretty colors form. I stepped backward and lost my balance. Everything was like slow motion, but somehow I didn't hit the hard floor.

I was in someone's arms. I opened my eyes to see Issac. "somehow I can't stay away from you" He whispered looking down to my lips. "you're the one I can't lose" he said looking me in the eyes.

I ran my thumb across his bottom lip. "you need to stay out from me Issac" I whispered. "But I don't want to, I need you" He said. "Anna please" he whispered, his face was only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a candle.

A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every last limb. I could feel his eyes watching my every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way my shoulders rose and fell as I breathed.

He leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing the hair out of my face and in an instant his lips were on mine. They were rough and smooth, they were perfect. He moved them around in circles and my heart swelled.

I pulled away and he pulled me onto my feet but close to his chest. "Never ever do that to me again" He smiled. "do what" I giggled. "scare me like that" he chuckled. "come on everyone is catching up" he said taking my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 4.5K 14
"I have so many family secrets that starts a thousand years ago. I have so many secrets yet I know none of them. But what I do know is that those sec...
15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
36 0 15
based off of the show "Teen Wolf"! 16 year old Scott McCall and His Friends Stiles Stilinski, Elena Montgomery, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and mor...
56.4K 1.3K 19
Rylan Aurora Gilbert. Actress, Sister, Loved by all and can raise one eyebrow, has been away for two years filming for a hit TV show Teen Wolf. When...