Scottish Beauty

By Sweetpeas

Known for their beauty, the Campbell sisters have many men vying for their hands, but as Lady Emma was the el... More

Chapter One - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Two - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Three - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Four - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Five - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Six - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Seven - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Eight - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Nine - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Ten - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Eleven - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twelve - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Thirteen - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Fourteen - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Fifteen - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Seventeen - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Eighteen - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Nineteen - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twenty - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twenty-One - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twenty-Two - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twenty-Three - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twenty-Four - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twenty-Five - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twenty-Six - Scottish Beauty
Chaper Twenty-Seven - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Thirty - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Thirty-One - Scottish Beauty
Chapter Thirty-Two - Scottish Beauty
Epilogue - Scottish Beauty

Chapter Sixteen - Scottish Beauty

195K 4.5K 107
By Sweetpeas

Chapter Sixteen

When they finally reached their bedchamber, Andrew suddenly became very nervous.   He had the third tower redone for them.  He just hoped that Emma liked what she saw for he didn't asked her anything because he wanted it all to be a surprise.

He made her close her eyes as they stepped into their new room, Andrew wanted a quick glance around to make sure that it was to his liking before he let Emma see.  The room was to his specifications and he was pleased.

He set Emma down onto her feet now and whispered in her ears, "Ye can open your eyes now."

Slowly Emma opened her eyes and she was in awe.    The chamber was large, much larger than the one that she had been using.  The hearth was also very large and in front was a beautiful thick rug with two armed chairs, a small table set in-between.    Andrew's trunks she noticed were in one corner and the other corner was her trunks.   Beside her trunks was a side table, a stool and a mirror.

A large 4 poster bed dominated the room.  A plush mattress and soft pillows were piled high on top of a dark green coverlet.    Emma walked slowly into the room, over to the bed and ran the tips of fingers onto the fabric.   It was velvet, very soft, the bed was very inviting.

There were two side tables on either side of the bed, both had bouquets of wild flowers that pleasantly scented the room.  There were two large tapestries along the walls, a beautiful one of a country side, the other of knight and his warhorse.    Several swords were placed intricately around the room, a large one dominated the mantel above the hearth.

Candle sconces were aplenty, the room was very well lit.   Emma turned now towards the outer wall and noticed there were two fairly large windows.  Wondering what view there was, she walked over to them and pulled aside the fur that hung over them.   It was dark out but as her eyes adjusted, she knew that Andrew picked this room for a reason, the view was of the countryside, of their magical pond, of the rolling hills.

Andrew was behind her now, he wrapped his strong arms around her tiny waist and pulled her up against his muscular chest.   "Are ye pleased Emma?" he whispered in her hair and then placed a soft kiss on the top of her head.  

"Aye, I'm very pleased," she told him as she turned in his arms and placed a kiss onto his warm lips.  Andrew made sure the kiss didn't last long, there was more he wanted to show her.

"Come my love tis more that I want to show ye," Andrew smiled as he took her and tugged her towards a door that Emma hadn't even noticed yet that was in the room.

When he opened the room, it was as he requested as well.    A large tub made for two was in the center of the room.  A smaller hearth was also in the room to bathe amidst warmth.  A table on the side with fresh cleaning linen's for towelling.  Also a basin and pitcher for a quick wash.

"Andrew, tis a beautiful bathing chamber," Emma said excitedly.   She walked over to the tub now, water steaming as it was filled and ran the tips of her fingers in the water.

"Come Emma, there is one more room that I want to show ye before ye have yourself a bath," Andrew murmured to her.    Grabbing her hand once more he led her towards another door that was on the other side of the chamber.

The room he led her into was large, not as large as their bed chamber, but large enough.  There wasn't anything in the room.  A hearth which had no blaze in it, no chairs, no bed, no nothing.  

Noticing Emma's confusion Andrew decided to tell her his intentions for the room.    "Twill be our nursery Emma," Andrew told her smiling as he saw the smile creep up onto her face.   "I dinna put anything in the room for I wanted ye to do what ye pleased."

She walked over to Andrew now and wrapped her arms around his waist as she laid her head against his chest, "Ye are so very sweet Andrew, I thank ye."

"Did I tell ye how beautiful ye look today Emma?" Andrew cooed in her ear.   "Aye.......ye pleased me so very much.   Your gown matches your eyes, tis very lovely. "   Nuzzling the side of her neck now, "and your hair" as he ran his fingers through it, "tis like molten fire."

Knowing that her bath was getting cold, Andrew pulled Emma back into the bathing chamber.

"I will leave ye now my love tis a bath that I arranged for ye," Andrew smiled at her blush.  "I will be back soon, I will go and bathe in the other bathing chamber."   Placing a sweet kiss on her forehead, Andrew left before he decided to help her out of her wedding finery.   He made sure the tub was big enough for two, but Emma was innocent and until he introduced her to the ways to love making, he wouldn't embarrass or scare her with offering to bathe with her.

"Andrew," Emma called to him before he stepped out of the room.   "Can ye undo the back of my gown, I canna reach?"  Her shy smile was all so tempting.

Slowly he turned her from him and he pulled away her hair.  He never noticed the back of her gown, for her long hair was covering it.  It was very low, her creamy skin was flushed from the warmth of the room, he couldn't not place a kiss onto her shoulders.  Once the laces to her gown were undone, Andrew left the room quickly for if he stayed any longer, he was getting into that tub with her.

Emma let the gown slide down her body and then folded it and placed it on the chair in the room.   She then took off her petticoats and lastly her chemise.    Emma pinned up her hair and then slid into the tub.   It was heavenly .    After all the dancing, she didn't feel clean anymore and a bath was perfect.   Andrew thought of everything.  

The soft scent of lavender filled the room for some lavender oil must be in the water.   She noticed there was a small table beside the tub that held a wash cloth and a cake of soap.  Sniffing the soap, she recognized it that it was her soap that she had purchased in the village that day. 

Not knowing when Andrew would be back, she made quick of her bath and then draped her body in a linen towel to dry off.   Emma just realized now that she had nothing to wear.   Looking around, there was no robe or anything. Remembering now that Gillian was suppose to make her a nightshift from the lace that she had purchased, but where was it?

As she walked back into the bed chamber, she noticed it lying atop her trunk.   She must have missed seeing it for she was taking in everything that she possibly could that was in her new bed chamber.    Dropping the linen towel now she picked up her lace nightshift and starting fingering the luxuriousness of it.    Unfolding it and holding it open now...Emma gasped.   It was never going to fit, it looked way too small, but she had to at least try it on for Gillian had gone through all of that work, it was the least Emma could do.

Emma was so enthralled in getting into her gown, she didn't hear the soft click of the door opening and she didn't see Andrew standing there, gazing at his wife's glorious naked backside.    Not wanting to disturb her, Andrew walked quietly into the room and leaned against one of the bed posts.  He had just come from his own bath, dressed in nothing now but his kilt and boots.   His hair was still wet, he didn't want to stop and dry it for he wanted to get back to Emma quickly.   Droplets were dripping down his chest, they were cool to the touch but it didn't faze him for his body was on fire watching his wife put on her nightshift.

Finally she got it on and Andrew thought that he would die right there and now.   It melded to her like a second skin.    The sleeves were cut like her wedding gown, tight down to her elbows and then flaring to the tips of her fingers.    The bodice was extremely tight, but Andrew figured that Gillian perhaps fashioned it that way for a reason.   The back was extremely low and fell in waves above her buttocks.   From the mirror, Andrew could see the front was low and barely covered her breasts.  

He made a mental note to thank Gillian the next time he saw her and if she could make his wife more nightshifts as the one she was wearing now, he would want her wearing one every night.

Watching Emma now was highly arousing, especially since Emma still hadn't looked up in the mirror to see Andrew there watching her.   She lifted her hair up with both of her hands and spun around to look at her backside.  A slow grin came to Andrew as his wife gasped as she noticed how little there was.  She released her hair and there was a change in her eyes now, there was a fire burning in them.   He could tell, she felt scandalous wearing the nightshift but she was enjoying it.   His wife was finding her inner sexuality and he was loving every minute of it.

She took her hands now and cupped her breasts, Andrew had to bite down onto his fist so that she didn't hear him groan.   Taking her hands, she kneaded her breasts until her nipples rose into hard peaks, moving her hands ever so slowly now, tracing the contours of her womanly curves.

 "I dinna know if Andrew will like this or not?" She whispered to herself ever so softly, her hands still on her womanly curves, but Andrew heard every word for he had already worked his way closer to her.

He was standing directly behind her now, his nostrils flared for he could smell her arousal.    He leaned into her slowly, so as not to startle her and placing his hand atop of hers, he softly placed a kiss on her throat, "I believe I do love this," Andrew whispered against her throat as he trailed soft kisses towards her ear.     She made a small gasp, realizing that Andrew had heard her but instantly relaxed for he was making her feel wondrously delicious with his feather-light kisses.    

"Aye....I do believe tis my favourite next to your wedding gown," he murmured now into her hair.  His hands were still atop of hers and they both now were caressing her body.  Emma released her hands now from Andrews and brought her arms up around her head and grasped on Andrew, thus thrusting her breasts and hips forward.   Groaning ...Andrew glided one of his hands down towards her belly and the other cupped one of her breasts, kneading it gently.   He pulled her tiny waist back up against him and started rocking his desire for her against her buttocks.

"Mmm," Emma was moaning, she was writhing in his arms.  He was making her delirious while he nibbled on her ear.  She turned now in his arms, wanting to bring her lush lips to his and share one of those bone melting kisses that she's been desiring since they day the pond.

Her breath caught in her throat as she took in the sight of her husband.   She didn't realize how little he was wearing until she saw him now.   His glorious naked chest, so powerful under his bulging muscles.   All she wanted now was to touch him, to feel him as he had been feeling her.

She took a tentative step closer to him and when he reached out his arms for her, she took a step back and held up her palm.   Shyly smiling at him now and doing a head to toe inspection of appreciation, "Tis mine turn now," she huskily whispered to him.   

His eyes widened at his innocent wife's proclamation but inside, he was excited about her boldness.  He stood still, hands fisted at his sides for it was killing him not to touch her.  She came back to him now, she softly placed her palms on his chest, enjoying the hardness of him.   She ran her hands over his muscles, through his black springy chest hairs and then she tugged on them bit and sent him a seductive smile.   

Water droplets were still dripping from Andrew's hair and Emma watched in fascination as one dripped down onto his shoulder, down across his breast bone, ending at his nipple.   Without even thought to what she was doing, Emma bent over and licked it off.   At the sound of Andrew hissing through his teeth, she felt bolder and grazed her teeth onto his nipple.  She looked into his eyes now and they were stormy with desire.

Taking one of her fingertips now, she traced around his nipple and then continued down to his navel and then traced the line of black hair that disappeared into his kilt.   Andrew was breathing heavy now and she knew that she was driving him crazy.   Taking her fingertip once again, she placed it into the band of his kilt and ran it across his midsection until she came to the seam where she could release it.

Andrew's hand came up over hers now and she looked up at him, so innocent she was but the vixen was grinning.   He stilled her hand because he wasn't sure she was ready yet to see him in the nude.   He wanted her nude and be comfortable in front of him before he exposed himself to her.

"No yet my sweet," Andrew murmured to her, softly placing kisses along her hairline.  Slowly he made his way to her lush lips and plundered her warmth within.    She was so very sweet, so very giving....she held nothing back.

Her hands crept up his chest and wound their way around his neck, they softly caressed the back of his neck, lightly tugging his hair.  Andrew's hands were roaming as well, up and down her spine, caressing her soft skin....making her tremble in his arms.

His arms made their way back up to her shoulders and he slowly eased the sleeves of her gown lower until her tops breasts were exposed.   She lowered her arms now, realizing what Andrew was doing and she let the sleeves slide right out.    Slowly the gown pooled at her feet and Emma stood there exposed to Andrew for the first time.   Nervousness came over her and she immediately tried to cover herself.

"Nae my love, dinna hide from me," Andrew whispered to her as he stepped closer and cupped her face.   "Ye are so very beautiful, let me see all of ye."

Scooping her up in his arms, he carried her over to the bed and placed her gently in the middle.   She was perfection, her hair fanned the white pillows in waves of fire.   She had a light sprinkling of freckles on her shoulders and across the bridge of her nose.  Andrew was going to make sure that he kissed each and every one.

He removed his boots, then lastly his kilt.    He stood proud before her, his arousal hot and heavy, aching to be within her.    Her eyes widened with surprise, but that quickly faded, she then became nervous, licking her lips in anticipation for what was to come.

Andrew noticed her change, she was frightened, he needed to reassure her.  Climbing onto the bed and moving to her, he caressed her cheek as he looked deeply into her eyes......."All will be well my love," he murmured to her.   "Do ye trust me Emma?" he asked her as he placed a comforting kiss onto her forehead.

"Aye, but I don't know what to do," she whispered back.

"I will teach ye," Andrew replied, his voice hoarse with emotion as to Emma's plea.   Rising above her, his arousal hard and heavy hovering over her woman's core, he lowered only his face now to her mouth, her throat, kissing and licking down between the valley of her breasts until he reached her belly, slowly moving lower still.

Her body jerked at the intimacy of his forbidden kiss onto her woman's core.   She gasped at the feel of his fingers, the feel of his tongue probing her, stroking her until she writhed beneath him.  Andrew was rewarded with his efforts when she shuttered and convulsed, hearing his name upon her lips.  

He raised her hips now, poised his erection at her hot, moist entrance and entered her slowly.   She was tight, warm, she felt like velvet.    Her eyes were closed and she was arching her back to his invasion.  

"Emma...look at me lass," Andrew demand, breathing heavy, trying to keep still from moving within her.   Her eyes flew open at his request, and with a soft caress on her cheek.   "Ye are mine now, now and forever, I willna ever give ye up."

"I love ye Andrew," Emma whispered back with the release of sole tear.  The love in her eyes for him was evident.

"As I love ye," Andrew said, his mouth hovering above hers, his breath warm against her lips.  Taking her mouth again, licking deep, Andrew brought them both to heaven.    A place where Andrew knew existed, but had never been there before until now..........until Emma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...what did you think?   VOTE and COMMENT!!!!     Have an awesome day!  S  xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 298 13
Fanfiction - Last edit 21/01/23 Iona had never wanted to get married; she didn't need to. She wasn't brought up to be the damsel. When her father spr...
5K 120 28
After a perfect end to 5th year and a fantastic summer, the Slytherin trio is stronger than ever, you kept in touch during the holiday whilst you hea...
480K 11.4K 19
***Exciting news everyone!! I've hired an editor!! If you're a fan of Wilson Ranch make sure to follow as major grammar/spelling corrections are go...
1.4M 61.3K 41
Since being liberated from the Romans, the hatred has shifted towards the Highlanders of the North. Her father swore that not one of his children wou...