Chapter Seventeen - Scottish Beauty

Chapter Seventeen

Two days they stayed in their chamber, two days of making love, bathing together, dining together.....getting to know each other on a personal and emotional level.

Andrew told his Da that under any circumstances that they were not to be disturbed. Unless the castle was being attack, they wanted their solitude. Meals were brought to their door and servants who replaced their bathing water came and went through the nursery door.

On the third morning, Andrew awoke and when he went to reach for his wife, he noticed that he was alone in their bed. It was early still, the darkness of the room showed that it was still before dawn. The only light was from the soft glow from the fire in the hearth. The room wasn't cold but still, there was a chill in the air.

Andrew scanned the room and when he rested his eyes on the window, that's where he saw Emma. Wrapped in his plaid, she had pulled the fur coverlet over to the side and was gazing outside. A smile upon her lips, he wondered what she saw to make her so happy.

He padded softly towards her, not wanting to startle her, and wrapped his strong arms around her waist.

"Good morn my love," he whispered as he nuzzle the size of her neck.

"Mmmmmm........tis a very good morn," Emma replied softly closing her eyes as Andrew's mouth started to do wonderful things to her.

"Aye..........a good morn for a tussle with my wife," he chuckled against her throat.

Releasing the fur coverlet and spinning on her heels she spat out in a huff............."Every morn to ye is good morn to tussle your wife." As she spun, she didn't realize that she released the plaid and now she stood nude, hands on her hips and fire in her eyes.

Oh.....was she ever lovely when she was angered. Her breasts were heaving, her eyes were dilated, did she even realize that she was standing there in the nude glaring daggers at her husband? She was definitely a fiery red head, she was very passionate when they made love. She matched Andrew's lustful appetite and he couldn't be more then pleased.

Arrogantly he strode towards her, all in his nude male glory, his manhood stood now proud and erect, demanding attention. He grinned as he watched her eyes change from a dark dark purple, to now a soft shade of violet. Her anger at his comment disappeared and was replaced with desire as Andrew noticed where her eyes were feasting on . She licked her lips and Andrew almost came right then and there.

Oh...he had her exactly where he wanted her.

Pushing her up against the wall, he held onto both of her wrists with one hand, high above her head. Hip to hip they were now as Andrew started grinding his hardness onto his wife's softness. Showering kisses onto her throat, he breathed........."Ye dinna want to tussle my love," as he trailed kisses up to her ear and then traced her outer lobe with his tongue.

With his free hand, he cupped her bottom and pulled up one of her legs to wrap around him. His manhood now gazed across her woman's core and Emma moaned at the feel of him caressing her. Releasing her wrists now, he kneaded one of her breasts and then slowly made his way lower.

Softly stroking the soft petals of her womanhood, Andrew grinned at how ready his wife was already for him. Toying with her, teasing her...........he was going to make her beg for him. He was torturing himself while torturing his wife, but she didn't need to know that.

Grabbing onto her other leg and lifting it to his waist, her bottom now was in the palms of his hands. She was squirming, panting from excitement. They had only made love in the tub and the bed, so this was new for Emma.