FIfty Shades Of Carter (ON HO...

Galing kay finrallovebot

Fifty Shades of Tara and Austin's beloved son, Carter. Fifty Shades of Austin: Book Two, The Sequel. Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 8
Hey!
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

462 25 33
Galing kay finrallovebot

Chapter 5

Scarlett's POV:

Another month has passed, and I must admit, I was missing Carter like crazy! But I can't just forgive him and forget this all happened.

I sighed as I stretched in my bed, walking over to the shower. Once I got out, I slid on my ripped jeans and a black crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun, and headed downstairs.

I started my car and drove to school. Once I got there, I parked and headed inside. I walked past the boys, shooting them all a smile, as Carter did the same, I frowned and looked away.

I got to my first class just as the bell rang.

A lot has changed in these two months. Carter started dating Emily, and Tyler and I ended up dating. I guess Carter and I weren't meant to be.

Just as I was deep in thought, he came in and sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes at his attempt to make conversation.

"Scarlett, how many times do I have to apologize to get you to forgive me?" He said sincerely in a whisper.

"I told you Carter. It's over. Besides, you're with Emily now. And I'm with Tyler, so you can stop trying." I admitted, turning my focus back to the teacher.

----------------

Lunch came and I found my girls along with Tyler and sat with them.

"Hey guys." I fake smiled.

"Hey babe! What's wrong? Carter try to smooth talk his way back in again?" He asked seriously.

I sighed, "yeah, when is he gonna realize that I don't like him anymore? I'm with you now!" I said looking into his eyes, planting a kiss on his lips.

I was lying. I still liked Carter, loved him! I just couldn't show that.

-----------------

Carter's POV:

"Ty, tell Scarlett she has to come with us today. Bill's on the move." I commanded. He nodded and did as he was told.

"You guys, come with me." I said, directing them with my fingers to follow.

We headed into the lunch room and found an empty table. I turned around and saw Tyler wrap his arm around Scarlett's shoulder.

Fuck that should be me. I'M the one who's suppose to protect her.

I frowned. Before watching their conversation escalate.

She looked mad, I'm guessing Tyler told her the news. Then she crossed her arms, and turned away.

---------------

The end of the day came and we were all headed back to the warehouse.

Once I parked my range, I walked into the house, everyone following behind me.

"Carter, we're going to the store. Want anything?" Tyler said, grabbing his keys.

"Yeah, just some more beers would be great." I smiled.

"Got it. We'll be back in a bit babe." He said pecking Scarlett on the lips. I mentally gages at them.

"Okay." She smiled.

Oh how I missed that smile.

Once the door closed, we stood there in silence, until I awkwardly cleared my throat.

"I um–"

"I'll just go upstairs." She cut me off, rushing up the stairs to I assume, Tyler's room.

I sighed to myself, thinking about what I was going to do.

I have to get her back, somehow, some way.

Before thinking, I pulled out my phone and called my dad.

It rang a few times before his deep husky voice picked up.

"Okay babe, one second. Yes Carter?" He spoke into the phone.

"Hey dad... I need some advice." I said, running a hand through my hair.

"This is about Scarlett?" He asked.

I sighed, "yeah. I miss her dad. How do I get her back?"

"Well son, forgiveness takes time. You just have to give her some space, and let her come to you."

"Ugh! I've given her enough space already!! What does she want me to do? Move to a different state?" I said standing to my feet, raising my voice.

"I'm sorry, I don't believe I answered your all to get yelled at." He spoke sternly, causing me to gulp.

"Sorry dad." I sat back down.

"It's okay son, but I have a question for you."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Do you love her?"

Everything seemed to freeze.

Did I? All these feelings I'm feeling only led me to one conclusion..

"Yes. I do. I'm so deeply in love with her dad." I admitted, tears begging to escape from my eyes.

"Then show her." He said before immediately ending the call.

I placed my phone in my lap and thought for a second.

"Show her."

What did he mean?

I pondered, until I came up with an idea.

Before I knew it, I was heading upstairs and into to Tyler's room.

--------------

Scarlett's POV:

I was sitting at the foot of his bed, debating if I should go downstairs and talk to Carter. I began pacing back and forth before the door bursted open, and Carter came flying at me.

"Carter!! What–" I said before he passionately smashed his lips to mine. I couldn't resist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled me in by my waist.

He pulled away and spoke on my lips, "I love you Scarlett Aims." He said before picking me up and walking me into his room.

I looked into his eyes and I could tell he meant it.

"I love you too Carter Mahone." I smiled, before pulling him back into me.

We fell back onto the bed and started searching each other's bodies, wanting more and more of each other.

His hand reached the hem of my shirt and he quickly pulled it over my head, finding my bra clip, and undoing it and throwing it to the side.

He brought his face eye level with my core, and stared me directly in the eyes. He slowly pulled my panties down and I swear his eyes popped out of his head.

"Such a perfect little püssy." He said, admiring it, before instantly spreading my legs, and shoving his face in.

I let out a loud moan, never feeling this way before.

"Oh my god, Carter!" I screamed, bringing my hands to his messy hair, pulling it at the ends.

"UGHH, fuuuuck!" I was a moaning mess.

I've never experienced this before. This feeling was indescribable.

After a few minutes, he took his mouth off, and slid a finger in, shortly after, adding another finger.

I squeezed the bed sheets as tight as I could, my toes curling on the bed.

He started pumping quicker and quicker, until I could feel something happening.

"Carter.. I'm gonna–"

"Let it out baby girl." He said, pumping even faster, before I came all over his fingers.

I was panting, completely out of breath.

"That was amazing!!" I admitted, still out of breath.

"It only gets better from here baby."

I couldn't resist, I pulled him in and kissed his lips, moving my tongue all throughout his mouth. Moans coming from the both of us.

"Are you ready?" He spoke on my lips, looking me in the eyes. I nodded, biting my lip, bracing for the next moments.

He pulled away, pulling down his briefs, revealing his huge rock hard dick. My eyes widened, wondering how that was gonna fit inside.

He gave me a look, asking for my approval, which I accepted. He slowly slid himself in, falling forward and bracing himself with his arms over me.

"Ugh fuck!! You're so tight!" He said through gritted teeth.

He leaned on his elbows, and thrusted all the way in, and kept a steady pace the whole time.

"Carter!" I cried out, tilting my head back, the pleasure taking over my body.

"Look at me." He demanded. I opened my eyes, and my gaze locked on his.

"I never meant to hurt you Scarlett." He said pumping a little faster.

"All the things I said were just lies. I was caught up in the moment. I was drunk. And I am so sorry." He said looking down briefly, before looking back up into my eyes.

"But if you give me another chance, I promise you, I will never EVER break your heart again." He said, his moves going sloppy.

He got quicker and quicker until he couldn't anymore.

"I love you Scarlett." He said before releasing all he had inside of me, letting out a deep throaty moan, as he collapsed on top of me. Both of our breaths erratic.

He laid on the side of me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Carter?" I said, laying on his chest looking up at him.

He looked down at me, waiting for my response.

"I love you too."

----------------------

A/N: AWWWW NOW WASNT THAT JUST SWEET?? No. ANYWAY GUYS!! This chapter is shit, but My birthday was great!! Kalin tweeted me happy birthday, and Austin didn't come through, but I don't even care!!

Also, this book already almost had 1K views... WHAT!! I literally started this book like 3 weeks ago!! Thank you guys SO SO MUCH!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DEARLY!! ❤️

Sorry for any typos, I don't feel like editing it!

But what do you think? Was the sex chapter worth waiting for? I bet it was!! HA!! Anyway I'm gonna leave you with this:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

Twitter: _HisMahomie

Instagram: takenbyacm

25 votes = Update!

Until next time,
Tara 💕

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

550 19 19
The second book of the Danny/Gemma FF.
227K 3.7K 195
@liampayne tagged you @liampayne: my son loves you so i guess i have to keep you • the sequel to this book is now up on my profile! •
18.3K 600 24
Squeal to SHADES OF LIFE
1.2M 23.2K 57
book 2 of "Doing it for Daddy" enjoy babys! ♡