Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Scarlett's POV:

The rest of the day dragged on. I was looking for Carter everywhere and couldn't find him. It was about noon, and I finally found him outside smoking a blunt.

"Hi Carter!" I said opening the glass doors.

"Hi baby!" He said after blowing out some smoke.

He took another hit then offered it to me. I shook my head no because I've never smoked weed before.

"Were you really at your buddy's house?" I questioned a little unsure.

"Yeah! I'm telling you the truth Scarlett, why don't you believe me?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know, I just..." I pondered for a minute, "you know what? Can I have a hit of that?" I changed my mind.

"Sure." He said passing me the blunt. I put it to my lips and took in a puff. I held it in for as long as I could, then blew the smoke out with no problem.

"Wow, you smoked that like a pro!" Carter said taking the blunt back.

I shrugged, "just felt natural." I admitted.

The next few minutes were sat in a comfortable silence.

"Carter?" I asked.

"Mhm?"

"I just got super horny."

"Oh yeah?" He smirked, picking me up by my ass out of the chair, and walking me to his room. He connected his lips to my neck and started sucking lightly getting rougher by the second. I was in so much pleasure just by him doing that. He was about to put me over edge before he even touched me!

I was so turned on for some reason. I just wanted to feel every inch of him inside of me everywhere. I think it's the weed that made us want each other this much.

We finally got to the room and he placed me on the bed.

"You know high sex is the best sex, right?" He warned, taking off his jacket.

I raised my eyebrow, "oh yeah?" I bit my lip, teasing him a little bit.

"We'll see." I said winking, before he tackled me to the bed. He started planting kisses up and down my neck, turning me into a moaning mess.

"Oh Carter." I moaned tangling my hands with his hair.

After placing his lips on mine, he looked me in the eyes before trailing kisses down my chest, past my stomach, and just above my soaking core.

My legs were shaking, waiting for him to enter.

He leaned back and placed his finger against my panties, letting my wetness soak his fingers.

"Damn Scarlett..." he said sliding them to the side, and sliding his looong finger into me slowly.

"Ugh, fuck." I whispered, biting my lip.

"You like that baby girl?" He said sliding it out then right back in with more force. I gasped, but soon grew to love it.

"Yes daddy." I said without realizing I said it.

He stopped his movements, and looked me in the eyes.

"What did you just call me?" He questioned curiously.

I stared at him blankly, because I didn't want him to think I was weird for calling him that.

Instead of asking again, he stood up and ripped his pants off, slid a condom on, and placed himself at my entrance, balancing himself over me on the bed.