Rejected

Da pandora_101

"Are you..are you my mate?" I asked, as I stuttered, and blinked. "What?! You high? I'll never have a mate... Altro

REJECTED
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 PART ONE SNEAK PEEK
Chapter 17 PART 2
Chapter 18 PT 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 23!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Last Chapter
Epilogue
Authors note.
Author's Note-2

Chapter 22

65.8K 1K 31
Da pandora_101

Chapter 22.

Natasha's POV.

I unlocked the door to my apartment to see Maria and Marcus making out on the couch. So much for denying that they were mates. I rolled my eyes and went to my room, Logan following behind me. I bent over to grab my suitcases from under my bed until Logan quickly but gently pushed me over, and got the suitcases out by himself. Gosh he was so muscular. I spent a few seconds just staring at his yummy butt.

He turned and grinned, looking oh-so-gorgeous. "Quit drooling, babe," And pecked me on the lips,

I flushed bright red. "Theres the blush I know and love," he said, and chuckled, as I blushed even more. Why am I even blushing?!? I thought to myself and controlled my blush, somehow.

I put my hands on my hips and looked around the room, wondering what to pack first. I decided on doing my clothes first, then packing everything else. I bent down to the last dresser and started pulling out my clothes. I kind of recognized them, they were my old clothes from when I was overweight. Tears welled up in my eyes as I recalled the memories.

"Fatty! Fatty!" They chanted as I walked by them, shifting my backpack on my shoulders as I bit my lip to stop the tears from flowing. I blinked fast as the tears blurred my sight, causing me to trip and fall onto the concrete.

I couldn't take it anymore, and the tears started flowing. My shoulders shook as I tried to lift myself up, but kept getting pushed down from Jenna. I crawled away, as Logan's slut for the day, clung onto his arm and said I was 'getting away.'

I felt the anger and the sadness once again, as tears welled up in my eyes, and rolled down my cheek. Logan quickly bent down and took me in his arms. I fully knew that now that I loved him, he could easily hurt me, once and for all, and I don't know if I could take it.

"What happened Nat?" Logan said, concern and pain laced into his tone. "Recalling some..memories." My voice cracked. My muscles stiffened as I rushed out of Logan's arms. His face held hurt, as I quickly stared at him, teary-eyed. My bottom lip trembled as we stared at each other. I could tell his wolf wanting to come out, for me challenging him.

'Your going to lose, Nat." Logan whispered as he stood up. "No, I'm not." I stated, stubbornly. I crossed my arms across my chest as we just stared. I heard a loud crash, and my face quickly faced to where the noise came from. "Told you I'd win, love." He said, as I glared. I ran out of the room and saw that Maria and Marcus on the ground, still making out. I saw that the crash had been the lamp.

"You know Nat, that could be us..." Logan whispered into my ear, biting my earlobe. I pushed his head away. "I'm not going to have sex with you, when your cousin is only a room away."

"I'll help you pack, then we can go back to L.A and do it on the plane?" He asked, voice all sexy and husky. I rolled my eyes, "Not on the plane." I said and walked to my room again. I was annoyed with my clothes, so I just threw them in suitcases. Logan started to help me pack, and in a matter of three hours, I was ready to leave.

"I need to say goodbye to everyone." I said, looking at Logan. I felt kind of bad for being mean to him, so I walked up to him and gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry for being like this, we should be happy and stuff for finally mating but I'm just being a bitch." I said into his shirt, my words a bit muffled. "It's okay, honey. I love you." He said, stroking my back, lovingly. "I love you too," I said and smiled.

"Let's go to Marcus and Maria, I'm pretty sure they are finished making out." Logan said, and pulled away. "Hey..." I trailed off... "Yes?" He said, and stopped walking. "Where's my kiss?" I said and laughed. He chuckled and kissed me, a small peck. "Not good enough." I said, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly brought my lips to his, until he growled, and pulled my head so our lips crashed to each others, roughly. I let him have control of the kiss, as he licked my bottom lip, and asked for entrance. I immediately opened up for him. After a while I kind of was losing my breath, so I pulled away.

I skipped out of the room and saw Maria and Marcus no where in sight. "Uh Logan, they aren't here..." I trailed off. "Thanks for stating the obvious, babe." He said, randomly coming up behind me. "They are probably at Maria's, you wanna go there? Then after that, straight to the airport?" I asked him, but then forgot about the tickets. "Wait, when are we originally going to leave?" I asked. "Well, your right, we're supposed to be leaving tonight in a private plane at 10:05 but even if we were late, they wouldn't care, they would have to wait." He said.

"Well, I don't want to keep them waiting, whats the time now?" I asked, "4:11" He replied. "Alright, do you have your stuff?" I asked. "Yeah, but Natasha, weren't we going to shower and stuff..?" He said, not sounding like an Alpha at all.

"Oh yeah," I said, and started stripping running to the bathroom, laughing my butt off at Logan's expression.

Shock/Lust/Amusement.

I giggled as I ran into the bathroom, locking the door, and turning on the water. I quickly got in and took a quick shower, feeling refreshed. I was looking for my towel, until I forgot I hadn't brought anything with me, and I was defiantly not changing into my dirty clothes.

I groaned and got out of the shower, dripping wet. I unlocked the door and opened it quietly. I looked both ways for Logan, and so far it was clear.

I quickly ran out of the bathroom, and into my room, seeing Logan in my room, laying on my bed, texting on his iPhone. I quietly got the the floor without him noticing and did an army crawl on the floor, still naked as the day I was born.

It felt so awkward as my bare body dragged across the carpeted floor.

"Natasha, there's no point in hiding, I can smell your scent." He said, and rolled to see me naked on the bedroom floor. DAMN. His eyes widened, and turned pitch black. "N-Natasha, why are you naked?" He said, his voice so deep and filled with lust. "I forgot my clothes?" I said it as a question as I stared into Logan's eyes.

He closed his eyes, and replied. "Go get your clothes before I take you right now on the floor." My eyes widened and I said "Ook.." I got up and ran into my closet. I could smell Logan's lust in the room.

I unzipped a suitcase and threw on underwear. I put on baggy grey sweatpants, tank top and a loose sweatshirt. Gotta be comfortable for the plane ride, you know? I got out of the closet, unzipped another suitcase and blow-dried my hair, so it turned wavy-straight.

I skipped out of the empty bathroom, and right into Logan's arms. He immediately wrapped his arms around me, as I did the same. "It's 5:46" He mumbled. "Mm, that's okay. I just wanna stay in your arms forever." I said and smiled, squeezing him tighter to me.

"Me too, but dont you want to say goodbye before we leave?" Logan asked. "Yeah, okay, I'll start loading up the stuff into the car." I said, before Logan stopped me. "No, you can help me, I'm going to." He said and threw me over his shoulder. For what reason? Unknown.

~~

"Bye Natasha! We'll miss you!!!" Mrs.Hernandez said, tears in her eyes, even though we had just met yesterday. Tears welled up in my eyes. This family was too nice. "I'll miss you guys too, I'll come back for sure." I nodded and smiled.

"You better, and I don't mind seeing a baby either." Maria said, and winked. Logan smirked. I blushed. "Well, you and your mate, better have mated. That's right, I went there!" I said, and laughed. She glared, then grinned. "We'll see." Was her answer.

I saw Marcus, and I walked up to him.

"I'll miss you the most. I still remember the same guy from three years ago, who came up to me on my first day of school, grinning like a maniac." I said, and my voice cracked. "Your words were 'Hello gorgeous. Mind me being your best friend?' Then I remember laughing and saying 'Im not gorgeous. But you can sit with me.' Gosh, I miss that day. It was like we were supposed to be best friends." A tear rolled down my cheek.Tears also welled up in his eyes.

"I'll miss you, you better call or text me everyday!!" We said at the same time and started laughing. I wiped the tears off my cheeks and smiled widely. I gave everyone goodbye hugs. "I'll be back soon, alright?" I said and waved. They all waved back and me and Logan were on our way to the airport.

Back to Anaheim. Home sweet home.

-/:;()$&@"-/:;()$&@"-/:;()$&@"-/:;()$&@"

Yess, she's coming home! Sorry, these are a bit boring and filler chapters, but I have another twist coming on, so it'll be another 5-10 chapters..or maybe I'll just leave the twist out . I dont even know ,ahahah. Still gotta plan!

How's 2012 going on for you guys? Good? Bad? Okay? Mine has been okay...hahha.

Hope you guys enjoyed! I'll try posting soon! (:

-haley.

PS. I'm writing a short romance which hopefully I'll be posting soon here's the summary and if you like it, read it! when I post it though, LOL.

There will be a couple of changes maybe, so yeah....

(ITS CALLED TOO LATE)

Sophia Lockhart was in love with Tyler Greene.

Those two were never seen anywhere without each other.

People though that they would live happily ever after with two kids living in a two story house with a white picket fence.

The normal cliché.

But when Tyler suddenly breaks up with Sophia, day after they leave highschool, Sophia decides to leave to fulfill her dream of becoming a author.

When she comes back, 4 years later, a 22 year old young woman, she finds out that Tyler is engaged. With who, you ask? Her best friend in high school. Burn.

P.P.S.

I'm working on another story, (ANOTHER ONE? You guys are probably wondering. LOL)

It's gonna be called

'Brothers Best Friends Brother'

Confusing? I know.

Here's the description (not official though)

I remember the first day I met him.

His blue/green eyes sparkled staring at me from across the table, talking to my brother, but staring intently at me. Here I was thinking that he liked me but, I was just the girl next door, who had moved in just a couple days ago.

Was it crazy if I already felt in love?

He became my brothers best friends brother....whom I'm in love with.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
147K 7.5K 20
This is a sequel to my mates secret life. Xander knows something is wrong. The return of the dead daughter that his parents had always thought was d...
New Girl Da Flower

Storie d'amore

107K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...