Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 11

26.7K 1.1K 262
By Anissa_Eylene555

**A/N: This chapter ended up kind of long and I couldn't find a good place to split it into two chapters, everywhere I tried just didn't look right for me. Enjoy this one though.**

--Sebastian--

I hate this! I really hate this! I hate dressing up and I hate parties! Okay, so maybe I've only been to my parent's kind of parties, but I hate them. I hate how I am forced into a tuxedo and have to gel and comb my hair out of my eyes. I hate gel! I hate how it makes my hair all stiff and the comb marks it leaves behind. How do people think this hairstyle is attractive? I think it is so ugly and so unattractive!

Ugh! Tonight is going to be a long one. I have to greet all the guests just so no one will bug my parents about me. I wonder how long of an appearance I have to make in order for me to run upstairs and rip my clothes off. I hate suits, they always feel uncomfortable on me, no matter how expensive they are or what material they are made out of, I just don't feel comfortable in them.

"Are you going to hide in here all night?" Wanda laughs as she stirs a bowl of something.

"Yep," I mutter as I casually lean against one of the walls out of the way. "I don't want to be out there with all those stuck up people. I'd much rather be here watching you all cook your butts off,"

My parents once again hired the usual people to come cook for their party. I have gotten to know the people and over half of them would all rather be at home with their families on this wonderful Thanksgiving night. My parents would make sure that the staff working tonight never got another job again if they refused to cook for their stupid party tonight, though. So they had no choice. Still not fair, though.

"Honey, your parents will not appreciate you hiding in here all night," Wanda says with a grimace. "They will probably think you will spill something on that tuxedo of yours,"

I look down at the black and white tux I wear with a grimace. I even have a black bowtie! "Yeah, well, my parents couldn't care less if I was even here or not, so,"

"At least make another appearance just in case anyone new showed up fashionably late," She impersonates a horrible British accent as she says 'fashionably late'.

"Ugh," I groan annoyed. "I hate this,"

"We all do, sweetie," One of the other cooks says. "But could you make an appearance so one of them don't come barging in here yelling?" She asks with a sweet smile.

"Fine," I say with a pout. Wanda gives me a smile before concentrating on the bowl in her hands.

I turn on my heel and as slow as a sloth I walk back out into the large living room that we hold parties in when they are not outside. Why do we have more than one living room? Who the fuck knows. Actually, my parents call it the party room but I call it another living room because it has a bunch of furniture in it and another fireplace.

The room is bright and noisy with chatter. There have to be at least fifty, maybe sixty, people here. Just as I thought last week, everyone has a glass of champagne or a cocktail with one of those green olives on a toothpick or a sliced lime on the side of the glass. Everyone is dressed in fancy clothes, the men in tuxedos and the women dressing like they were on the runway or going to a high school prom again. A live band plays on a stage with cellos and violins playing soft music.

I quickly jump out of the way as someone bumps into me. I nod my head at them and leave after a quick apology even though they were the one to bump into me. I walk around the room slowly just so people can see me making an appearance but not really paying attention to anyone. I make my way over to the band and look around the room. Then I spot Makayla.

Could she look any more desperate and slutty? Her little black dress is strapless and barely covers her bouncy breasts. The dress clings to her small frame like a second skin, even though the middle of the dress is sheer with a lace flower design that shows plenty of skin. The dress shows plenty of her legs as well since it barely goes to the middle of her thighs. Her tiny black boots add three inches to her five foot three frame and her blonde hair lays down her back in actually pretty nice curls. She currently runs her manicured nails down some guys chest as her other hand squeezes his bicep.

Ugh! How did I get stuck with her as a sibling? God must really hate me.

I quickly spin on my heel only to bump into a man who loses his balance and tumbles onto the stage to crash into one of the men playing a cello. It was like dominos. As the man fell onto the stage he smacked into a woman who in turn fell on another woman who then fell on a man. Drinks flew in the air and glass shattered on the marble flooring, all while the man playing the cello fell into another fellow band member, until everyone on the stage was on their butts and their instruments clattering onto the wooden stage.

The room fell into silence and I felt all the eyes in the room turn to look at me. I chew my bottom lip nervously as I look at the people lying in a puddle of champagne and the band being crushed by instruments and each other, all of them glaring at me like I just murdered a whole orphanage and bathed in their blood.

"What did you do?" I hear my mother hiss somewhere close to me.

I cringe as I slowly turn to find her only a few feet away from me. "I-I-It w-was an a-accident, I-I-I swear," I stammer.

Mom stares at me with wide eyes, her hand clutching her own champagne glass, she actually wears the same outfit as Makayla. I wonder if they went shopping together. Then her wide eyes turn to slits as she glares at me. She hands her glass to my father, who I now notice stands next to her, before she stomps over to me.

I take a sharp breath of air and close my eyes tightly as I see her hand coming up to me. The stinging slap of her hand comes next, the slap echoing in the now silent room as my head snaps to the side. I gasp from how hard the hit was and stumble back from the force of it.

I try to breathe normally as I compose myself and look back at her with wide shocked eyes. She just glares at me before she slaps me again, right in the same cheek, with just as much force. Once again my head snaps to the side and I stumble back, but this time I trip over one of the people who I knocked over so I land hard on my ass, the shattered glass on the floor embedding into my hands. A sharp stinging pain runs up my back and I let out a sharp gasp.

"Get. Out." Mom hisses so low I barely hear her, even with it being as silent as death in here.

I just stare up at her with wide eyes and a stinging face, I'm too shocked to move. Oh, and don't forget the throbbing in my ass now that actually makes me want to cry from the pain. My heart seems to stop as mom looks like she is about to murder me. She takes a step closer to me and I swear I can see her breathing fire and steam coming from her ears she is so pissed.

"I said get out," She hisses out with so much anger it makes me wince.

She takes another threatening step to me so I quickly scramble to my feet. I turn on my heel and try to run only I stumble on my own feet and fall onto my hands and knees, the glass in my hands digging further under my skin. I whimper as I jump to my feet and run from the silent room, I know everyone is watching me too. How embarrassing.

I run from the house and repeatedly push the button to the CCTV room for them to open the gate for me. They must have been watching the party because the gate quickly opens for me so I slip out into the chilly night air and run into the road.

Tears start to sting my eyes as I run down the street without a destination in mind. The tears blur my vision but luckily these parts of the city are classy and rural so not many people are on the roads. I don't know what I plan on doing so I just keep on running like the devil was on my heels.

I can see my breath in front of me as I push my legs further. My ass burns from my fall and I'm pretty sure I bruised it and running only makes me cry harder from the pressure it puts on it, the pain runs up my back in hot spurts. My hands are killing me as well and I'm not sure if my hands or ass hurts more right now. I look down and try to see with the street lamps the damage done but it is too dark to see. I can feel the sharp glass embedded deep within my skin though and I know I need to see a doctor.

I have no idea how to get to the hospital from here though and I don't know anyone who could take me. Dammit! Why don't I have a car? Makayla gets a car. Oh, yeah, that's right, my parents actually like Makayla.

Wait. I wonder if James would be willing to take me to the hospital. No! He is having Thanksgiving he wouldn't want to help me. I don't know the city Taxi number though and calling 9-1-1 would be too much of a hassle and too many questions would be asked. Fuck. I have to try James.

I stop my running and cry out as I have to reach inside the tux to get my phone from the inside breast pocket. The glass pushes further into my hand and I let out a choked scream from all the pain. I can barely get the phone unlocked and press on James' number with my shaking hands. I curse under my breath as blood smears on the face of the iPhone.

I am breathing heavily as I cry, my hand shaking as I try to hold the phone to my ear. The phone rings five times and I'm about to hang up before James' voice answers.

"Hey, Sebastian, how's your-," I cut him off from his greeting with a cry. "Sebastian, what's wrong?" He asks suddenly.

"J-J-James, p-p-pl-please," I cry out. "H-help me, p-p-please,"

"Sebastian I'm on my way, where are you?" I hear something crash and a murmur on the other line.

"I-I don't k-k-know. I'm somewhere around m-m-my house," I cry out. I try to take a step so I can look at the street sign only the pain in my back and ass intensifies so I let out a scream and fall to my hands and knees. I let out another scream and snatch up my hands quickly.

"Sebastian!" I hear James yell as the phone falls onto the sidewalk.

"J-J-James," I whimper. "I n-n-need a d-d-doctor," I can barely manage to put the phone onto speaker with all the blood on my hands.

"Baby, I'm coming! What's happening?" He asks worriedly.

"I-I-I m-m-messed u-up," I cry. I try to sit down only to scream again and fall onto my stomach. "J-James it h-h-hurts, s-s-so m-much,"

"I'm in my car, baby, I'm coming, Sebastian, don't worry, I'll be there as soon as I can,"

I can't do anything but cry as I shiver from the cold and pain in my body. "James, there's so much b-b-blood n-n-now," I stammer out as I stare at my bloody hands.

"Shit," I hear him curse. "Baby I'm coming, I'm breaking every driving law there is,"

My body shakes and I can't tell anymore if I'm cold or just in shock. My breathing becomes labored and I start to gasp for air. Every time my heart beats it hurts my chest and a headache blooms behind my eyes to spread up to my forehead and temples.

"Sebastian, breath," James demands. "You're having a panic attack. Breathe, baby. Slow breaths. Slowly breathe in, and slowly let it out,"

I try to follow his instructions but I can't, it hurts and I can't seem to get my lungs to listen to me. I only let out breathy chokes so I clutch at my chest from the pain in it.

"Sebastian, I'm almost there, baby, okay, hold on baby," James says.

I whimper as one hand clutches at my chest and the other tugs on my hair, messing up the gel, because of the headache. Only both actions push the glass into my hands so I cry out and let both go.

"I see you, Sebastian, I'm coming, baby," James says before I can hear the engine of his BMX.

I clutch my eyes closed and try to block out all the pain, only that seems to stop my breathing altogether. When I finally notice I stopped breathing I gasp in air just as James screeches to a stop in the road next to me. I try to breathe only I choke over the air.

"Baby, I'm here, I'm here, baby," James says as he kneels next to me. He sucks in a breath of air as he notices my hands. "Shit," He hisses under his breath. "Okay, Sebastian, can you stand, baby?"

I quickly shake my head. "H-h-hurts m-m-my b-b-back," I gasp out.

"Okay, I'm going to pick you up then, okay?" I can hear the strain in his voice.

"O-o-okay," I whisper.

"I'm so, so, so sorry for this Sebastian," James apologizes.

Why is he ap-? I let out a scream as he picks me up bridal style. I quickly shift in his arms so I can wrap my legs around his waist and clutch at his neck. I whimper and feel the tears stream down my face to stain his nice shirt.

"Sebastian," James whimpers. "I'm so sorry I'm hurting you more, but I need to get you to a doctor,"

I try to nod my head but the headache turns into a slitting one that only causes me to cry out and bury my face into James' throat. I breathe in his earthy scent which surprisingly soothes the headache so I don't feel like my head is about to explode.

"Deep breath, Sebastian, I'm going to set you down in the seat now," James warns me.

I quickly shake my head and tighten my arms around his neck. "N-n-no, p-please, lay the s-s-seat d-down. I-I-I c-can't s-s-sit,"

"Okay, baby," James whispers into my ear. He squats down to set the seat down and I let out a gasp at the pain the movement caused. I'm pretty sure I'm choking him right now but James doesn't say a thing. "Okay, ready?"

I whimper and tighten my hold on him just a few seconds longer as I bury my face in his neck. "C-c-can you d-do it s-slowly?"

"Of course, baby," James whispers. "Ready?"

I slowly nod my head and loosen my hold on him for him to slide me into the seat. I cry out when my lower back and ass touch the seat so I quickly flip over to my stomach. James rubs my back soothingly.

"Can you feel this?" He asks as he squats down on the road to be closer to my level.

I gulp and nod my head because I can feel the delicious hot sparks through my suit jacket from his touch.

"Good," James says as he continues to rub. "You can feel my touch and you can still move so at least I know you're not paralyzed,"

I whimper from the thought. That would have sucked to become paralyzed. James slowly stands up and shuts my door before he quickly slides behind the wheel. I close my eyes and just let him take me to the hospital. I didn't want to ask him to rub my back again while he drove, but it really made me feel a lot better having his touch.

The drive only lasted ten minutes before the road turns to a bumpy gravel. Why would there be gravel on the way to the hospital? I try to lift my head, only the headache flashes hot and heavy inside my skull. I let out a whimper as my fingers dig at my temples.

"Baby, you're gonna' get looked at, okay?" James says. "You're gonna' feel much better soon, I promise, baby,"

I believe him. I believe everything James is saying right now so I don't worry too much. My back and ass don't hurt as long as I don't move, and my hands don't hurt if nothing touches them. But this headache pounds against my skull to where I just want to hit my head to see if I can knock the pain out... not that I'm dumb enough to try that though.

"Okay, Sebastian, we're here," James says suddenly and I feel the car come to a stop. I keep my eyes shut tightly as I try and will the headache away. "I'm going to carry you in the same way I put you in, okay?"

"Okay," I whisper, I'm not sure he could even hear me though since my face is pressed against the back of the seat.

I hear him get out of the car and then the door next to me open. I open my eyes and grit my teeth as I try my best to help him get me out. The movement causes hot pain to rush up my ass and spine so I let out a loud cry. James is as careful as he can as he pulls me out of the car and slams the door. I wrap my arms around his neck while my legs wrap around his waist. I whimper and hide my face in the crook of his neck after peeking around to find us in a garage that I am suspecting is at his house.

"There are going to be a lot of people, Sebastian, so I'm just warning you so you don't get overwhelmed," James says as he starts to walk.

"T-t-thanks," I manage to get out only the words get muffled into his throat since I have my face pressed into it.

I practically inhale his woodsy scent as he continues to walk. James' natural scent seems to relieve some of the pain in my body, especially my headache. I can hear a door open and close, then a few voices and whispers, but I keep my eyes closed tightly and face hidden. Somewhere I can hear laughter and the low buzz of chatter and I'm pretty sure they are still having their family Thanksgiving dinner, and it sounds like a party with all the voices. I feel bad for ruining James' Thanksgiving.

"Sebastian," I hear James mutter quietly in my ear only a few moments later. "We're at the doctor now," I don't respond as I hear him push open a door. "Doctor Welles, this is Sebastian, he hurt himself, could you take a look at him for me, please?"

"Of course, James," I hear a man say. "Can you tell me a little about what happened so I can better assess him?"

I can feel James shrug, only the slight movement caused a pain to run down my spine so I let out a whimper and tighten my hold around his neck.

"I'm so sorry, Sebastian, forgive me, I'm terrible at this," James apologizes quickly. "Doctor, I don't know what happened. Sebastian called me to pick him up and I found him lying on the sidewalk unable to move and with glass in his hands,"

"Glass in his hands?" I hear the doctor rush out. "Let me see,"

I whimper as James taps me on the shoulder. "Can you show him your hands?"

I clench my teeth as I raise my head to find the doctor with a worried look standing behind James so he can face me. His hair is a rather girly red brown auburn that is so bright and vibrant I actually suspect he used a boxed dye to color it. His face is skinny and he has a long nose, but his eyes are what has me clutching onto James harder.

This doctors eyes are a creepy yellow. I say creepy because they look like something you would see in a movie about a man turning into a mythical creature. Maybe he is a mythical creature. Wait, if he is a mythical creature does that still make it mythical? Oh my gosh, what am I thinking? I'm in pain here and this man has super creepy eyes, I need to focus.

"Can I see your hands, please, Sebastian?" The man has a soothing voice, though, I do have to admit.

I gulp and hide my face into the crook of James' neck as I unlatch my hands from around the back of his neck and allow the doctor to look at them.

"Thank you," The man says before I hear him gasp. "Oh my, what happened to you, poor child?"

I sniffle as stinging tears find their way back into my eyes. When did I last stop crying? I don't remember stopping. Well, I guess that doesn't matter now that I'm crying again.

The doctor touches my hand and I let out a sharp yelp and jump in James' hold on me as stinging pain shoots through my hand. James tightens his hold around me as the doctor apologizes over and over again.

"Here, set him down, James, so I get him taken care of," Doctor Welles says.

"Doctor," James says quickly. "He can't sit down, I told you, it hurts him to move. He's not paralyzed because he can still move and feel my touch, but I think something is wrong with his back still,"

"Hmm, right, right, okay, can he lay down?" The doctor asks.

"He can lay on his stomach," James offers.

"Alright, let's do that and then I'll run some tests and maybe an X-ray," The doctor says. "Can you help him remove that coat?"

James takes a few more steps before he stops again. "Sebastian, I'm going to take off your jacket and then lay you down," He says.

I nod and loosen my hold on him as I feel one of his hands snake between us to unbutton the jacket, thank god a tuxedo only has one button. I have to help him as he slides the jacket off my shoulders and lets it fall to the floor. My hands burn from the fabric touching them as they moved through the sleeves.

"I'm going to lay you down now," He says quietly.

I tighten my hold on him again and nod my head. I don't want to be put down. I like being in James' arms and smelling his natural woodsy scent. James slightly bends over though and I have to force myself to let go of him as he lays me on my stomach on a hospital bed. The movement of course hurts my body and I let out a cry and whimper into the pillow my face rests on. Now that I can't feel James or smell his woodsy scent my headache returns full force.

"I'm going to poke at you, Sebastian, can you tell me on a scale of one to five how bad the pain is? One being fine and five being unbearable?"

"O-okay," I croak out.

"I'm sorry for any pain, Sebastian, I'm not trying to hurt you I just need to figure out what is going on,"

I gulp as I feel his hands hover on my back. He touches my spine and gently presses down. The action doesn't hurt it just feels odd having someone poke at your spine.

"How does this feel?" Doctor Welles asks.

"One," I whisper into the pillow until I realize he probably can't understand the muffle so I turn my head to the side so I can look at James' worried face. "One," I repeat.

"Good," Doctor Welles says. Then his hand travels lower down my back, my breath hitching when he gets close to where most of my pain is. "Is this a tender area?" He asks as his hand hovers.

I quickly nod my head before groaning at the pounding headache. "Shit, yes,"

Doctor Welles gently touches my lower back and I let out a strangled cry.

"Five. Five. Five. Five. Five. Stop touching it!" I holler at him with clenched teeth and tears running freely from my eyes. His hand immediately is removed from my back.

"I'm sorry," Doctor Welles apologizes quickly. "Does it hurt here?"

My eyes snap open and widen as his hand gently presses at my ass. I hiss but the pain is nothing compared to the pain in my back. I'm also a little embarrassed that he's even touching my ass.

"Two," I mutter. "Maybe three,"

"Good," He repeats. "Down here?" He touches the backs of my thighs.

"Nothing. I mean, one. It's just my back," I mutter.

"I'm going to take an X-ray, Sebastian," Doctor Welles says. "James, would you like to assist him into the back room?"

"Of course," James says quickly before he picks me up just like before with my arms and legs wrapped around him. I clench my teeth from the movement and bury my face into his neck again just so I can breathe in his woodsy scent. James warns me again before he places me on a metal table onto my stomach.

"Okay, Sebastian, you're going to hate me," Doctor Welles says. I stare up at him warily, my eyes widening when he holds up a plain blue gown. Oh no. "I need you to change into a gown so I can X-ray you,"

I wrinkle my nose with a snort. Great. And this is why I hate being the patient. I take a deep breath before sliding off the table, James' hands suddenly at my hips. I wince once my feet hit the ground but James helps steady me. I take a deep breath before pushing James' hands off of me and snatching the gown out of the creepy eyed doctor's hands.

"You can change in there," Doctor Wells says as he points to a little area that has a white flowered curtain covering it.

I groan loudly before slowly walking over and stepping behind the curtain into a little closet looking area. A tiny bench is in the corner but nothing else so I lay the gown down on it before reluctantly removing my button down shirt and then my wife beater. Surprisingly removing my shirt and tank top didn't hurt much, I just know that my pants will be a different story, though.

I try to toe my shoes off but the movement causes tears to pour from my eyes like Niagara Falls so instead I slowly undo my belt and the zipper on my pants. I look at the gown with a tearful grimace before slipping it over my head and walking back out.

"I need help," I mutter embarrassed as I look down at my black dress shoes.

"What's up?" James asks as soon as the words leave my mouth.

"I can't get my pants off with my shoes," I practically whisper. "I tried but it hurt,"

James smiles before he takes three steps to me and kneels down on his knees. "All you had to do was ask," He says with a smile. My heart jumps in my chest before I nod my head.

I gulp as he reaches down for my shoe. I shift my weight to my right leg to lessen the weight on my left and try to lift it only I gasp and clutch onto his shoulders from the sharp pain the movement causes. James doesn't even flinch as my short nails dig into his shoulders as he unties my shoe and slips it off. We do the same with my right shoe, me clutching his shoulders with silent tears.

"There we go," James says as he stands back up, kicking my shoes to the side. I breathe heavily through my nose and nod my head. This is so embarrassing.

I lift the gown up and hook my thumbs into my pants and boxers. James and Doctor Welles watch me so I quickly push them down and make sure the gown falls right behind it to cover me up. I'm so embarrassed right now and I can feel my cheeks heat up. I take a deep breath before I step out of them and go back to the table to lay down on my stomach again. I can feel the breezy air coming through the slits in the back of the button up gown.

"Okay, I'm going to unbutton that gown and just take a look at your back and get some X-rays done," Doctor Welles says. As soon as I hear the first snap undone I turn to James who watches with his eyebrows creased so tightly together they practically touch.

"C-can you l-look away?" I ask him nervously. James snaps his attention to my face. Something crosses his face before he smiles and turns around. I silently let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding.

Three more snaps and Doctor Welles lets out a whistle. Oh god. Why is he whistling? Is he whistling because it's that bad or is he whistling at my ass? I kind of hope neither. Maybe he just remembered something his wife told him to do and he is going to get in trouble if he doesn't do it. Yeah, that's it. His wife is going to chew his ass. No. Bad one, Sebastian, not when my ass is literally on display right now.

"Sebastian," Doctor Welles says. "You got yourself good, kid,"

"What is it?" I ask with my eyes closed tightly.

"You're all swollen and bruised already," Doctor Welles says. I can hear him making a lot of noise but I don't dare open my eyes. "Okay, I'm going to count down from seven and I want you to hold your breath and keep absolutely still, okay?"

"Okay," I whisper.

"Seven," I take a deep breath and hold it. "Six," I don't move a muscle, not like that is hard right now anyway. Then I can hear a machine start whirring. "Five, four, three, two, one," The machine stops whirring. "Perfect, you may breathe and move again, Sebastian,"

Then Doctor Welles snaps my gown back up and I open my eyes to find James' back still turned to me. I smile at the fact that he actually stayed facing away. I am already embarrassed enough, I don't need to be mortified to have him see my naked ass right now.

"James, would you follow me please?" Doctor Welles says. James suddenly turns to smile at me before following Doctor Welles through a door.

I sit in silence for a good four minutes before they both come back. James holds a bag of ice wrapped in a thin cloth. Doctor Welles then nods towards me before he walks to the large machine and starts to type on the buttons. James stands next to me with a worried look on his face.

"I'm going to put the ice on your back, okay?" He says as he looks at me and slightly lifts the bag in his hand. I slowly nod my head and take a deep breath. James bites his bottom lip as he gently places the bag of ice on my tailbone. I let out a groan from the sudden weight. "Did that hurt?" James asks quickly as his eyes snap back to my face.

"No, not really," I tell him truthfully. Slowly the cold from the ice seeps through the cloth wrapped around it and the thin material of the hospital gown to hit my skin.

"Well, Sebastian," Doctor Welles says as he moves around the room. "You got lucky,"

Lucky? Why am I lucky? How am I lucky?

"What's wrong?" James asks him.

"Well, it's just a coccyx bruise," Doctor Welles informs.

"A what?" James asks confused.

I chuckle and look at him with a smile. "Coccyx is the tailbone," I inform him.

"Good job, Sebastian," Doctor Welles says.

"I knew that," James mutters as he rubs the back of his neck. I find his embarrassment absolutely adorable.

"Sure you did," I laugh.

"Hey, you actually want to be a chiropractor so you need to learn the body parts, I don't," James defends himself.

"So what do you want to do, James?" I ask him. We talk about me but not really him. Does he have some dark past he is trying to hide or something?

"Oh, I want to follow in my dad's footsteps," He says easily. "You know, be a great business leader like he is," He says with a shrug.

"And I'm sure you will be, James, as long as we get Sebastian all taken care of," Doctor Welles says suddenly. I don't know why taking care of me has anything to do with James following in his dads footsteps but oh well, the doctor has creepy eyes so whatever, he can make weird comments I guess.

"Right," James says with a head nod. "So how bad is this cock-something,"

I snort and try to hold in my laughter but it bubbles out of my mouth. "Coccyx, James, not cock-something,"

He playfully glares at me. "How bad is this, doc?" He asks as he turns to him.

"Well the bruise will take about four weeks, maybe five to heal completely. You need to get it iced every hour for twenty minutes tomorrow, and then every day after that two to three times a day. We just want that swelling to go down as of right now so that is why you need to ice it so much tomorrow,"

"Ugh," I groan. "How am I supposed to ice it on my own? Especially when I can barely move?" I complain.

"I'm not letting you go home until you tell me what happened," James suddenly says.

I clear my throat and look away from both him and the doctor. "Then I guess I'll be staying for a while," I mutter even more embarrassed now. I can never show my face to anyone who was at that party tonight. I highly doubt anyone will be asking about me at the parties anymore now too. So maybe this all turned out for the better, even if I am mortified and the laughing stock for everyone.

"Oh my goddess, what happened?" James groans out. "Did somebody do this to you? Because if they did I-,"

"James," I snap suddenly angry. "I told you, I messed up. It was all my fault. Everything, it was all my fault. Okay? You don't need to know what else that happened. Just that my parents seriously hate me even more now, and I will never show my face at another party again, ever. Never ever in my life. I'm done with parties. Gatherings. You know, just places with people in general. I think I'll stick with the library from now on. Books don't cause such problems like people do," I ramble on as both James and Doctor Welles stare at me.

Once I finally shut up there is silence. And more silence. And even more silence. I can't take the silence anymore so I snap my head around, only to swear loudly at myself from disrupting the headache raging behind my skull, and look to find them both staring at me with wide eyes.

"Okay," I mutter annoyed. "So, you know, I have this killer headache and my back and ass are pretty much killing me right now. Oh, and you know, there's fucking glass in my hands that doesn't really feel all that great right now. But you know, it's okay, I'll just lay here in pain while you two stare like idiots," Wow, what suddenly crawled up my anus?

Doctor Welles seems to snap out of it as he shakes his head and starts to move around the room again. James just lists his head to the side as he stares at me, so of course with me in a suddenly pissy mood, I glare at him.

____________555____________

Author's Blurb

10/28/16

I almost forgot to post this week!! But I have been writing every little spare moment I have had and I have gotten a few more chapters written out! Things are progressing quickly in this book so look forward to the next few chapters. :D

Side Note About My Day:

I drive an hour and a half to get to campus every day and yesterday I was driving in and got stopped because there was an accident, I sat there for fifteen minutes as they tried to direct traffic. Someone had smashed into someone else in the middle of a cross section at a light. I got to watch one of the guys get handcuffed and patted down before being put in the back of the police car right next to me. It was pretty interesting to watch it up close as I sat in traffic. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.4K 45
After Y/N joins U.A. to show her parents that being a pro hero is where it's at. She meets new friends, teachers, and develops some smallll crushes o...
46.1K 1.1K 16
Bri couldn't tell you if she loved Luke the first time she met him (even if it was more along the lines of wouldn't). But Luke could. He could pinpo...
1.6M 74.5K 53
[COMPLETE] Beowulf is a 17-year-old who just wants to be a Boxer. He doesn't do relationships anymore, and he is homophobic. So what happens when the...
585K 27.6K 46
[COMPLETE] Niles Westwood knows about the supernatural after he was kidnaped by Rogue wolves when he was seventeen. His best friend is mated to a wol...