All I Want. [ WWE Seth Rollin...

By Alcauter_

You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an une... More

Chapter 1: Your Job
Chapter 2: Your Best Friend
Chapter 3: Your Co-workers
Chapter 4: Chinese Take Out
Chapter 5: Concert (part 1)
Chapter 6: Concert (part 2)
Chapter 7: Long haired Stanger
Chapter 8: Saturday night gaming
Chapter 9: Sunday news
Chapter 10: His name...Seth Rollins
Chapter 11: Holey Foley!
Chapter 12: Yes?
Chapter 13: New Name
Chapter 14: The Boss & Paige
Chapter 15: Stay focused
Chapter 16: An Agreement
Chapter 17: Roman
Chapter 18: The Future
Chapter 19: The Call
Chapter: 20 Great news, but not for you
Chapter 21: Ready? (part 1)
Chapter 22: Ready (part 2)
Chapter 23: Seth Rollins is so dead!
Chapter 24: Ring Gear Ready (part 1)
Chapter 25: Ring Gear Ready (part 2)
Chapter 26: Caked
Chapter 27: Seth and I
Chapter 28: Who's side are you on?
Chapter 29: Downfall of us all
Chapter 30: Girl talk
Chapter 31: He's Changed
Chapter 32: Back Home
Chapter 33: Christian tried
Chapter 34: New Look surprise
Chapter 35: Surprise (part 1)
Chapter 36: Surprise (part 2)
Chapter 37: I'm Blue
Chapter 38: Back to work
Chapter 39: Reminder
Chapter 40: Bad shit keeps happening to you
Chapter 41: Don't Call Me That
Chapter 42: Right back at it again
Update :)
Chapter 44: Oh Shit!
Chapter 45: Should you get worried?
Chapter 46: In trouble again
Chapter 47: Idea
Chapter 48: New home
Chapter 49: Shirts
Chapter 50: Great news and It's for you this time
Chapter 51: Your Debut (part 1)
Chapter 52: Your Debut (part 2)
Update :)
Chapter 53: The End? (Part 1)
Chapter 54: The End? (Part 2)
News!

Chapter 43: Dean

2.9K 74 7
By Alcauter_

 I'm extremely tired, and here I am typing and playing wwe2k17.  I got nothing more to say so.........enjoy reading :)

-------------

(few weeks later)

I was in Orlando with Sasha and Paige, Christian and Seth. But of course, him being one of many faces for Raw-- he's away doing business. I already miss him. Hmm, look at me-- already sounding like a girlfriend. We've only been together for like 3 weeks or so. I was on my phone texting Seth-- who hasn't gotten back to my two previous text messages, Don't over do it (y/n), don't be that girlfriend.

(Paige)- " Hey girly-- you gonna wrestle or what?" Paige calls me from inside the ring, I was sitting at the edge outside of the ropes.

(y/n)- " Yeah-- I'm coming" I locked my phone, gently dropping it on top of my bag on the floor below.

(Paige)- " Don't worry-- Seth can wait" she chuckles.

(y/n)- " When's Sasha coming?"

(Paige)- " Soon, she said she'll be here-- after we train, we're meeting for lunch"

(y/n)- " Okay-- so you ready to get taken down?" I say as I entered through the ropes

(Paige) " Bring it"

(time skip)

After Paige and I's training session, we left to go meet up with Sasha at (food place). I can see her pink, purpleish hair sticking out of her baseball hat. Hmm, I didn't now she wore glasses.

(Sasha)- " Hey you guys, what took you so long?"

(Paige)- " Detour"

(y/n)- " She was actually on the phone with Del Rio" I said as I took the chair across from Sasha to sit down.

(Paige)- " Hey-- it was a business call"

(Sasha)- " Sure-- hey I invited Renee and Dean to join us"

(Paige)- " great-- the more the merrierr"

I've never really hung out with Renee Young-- but Dean Ambrose, I don't really know him. All I know is that Seth and him have history-- including Roman but he didn't give me information. Maybe Dean will.

Not that long of a wait-- Renee and Dean arrived. Renee looked pretty, with her short blond hair and casual clothes. Dean, surprisingly looked good too-- this is my first time seeing him without that leather jacket, but he substitute it with a grey hoodie.

(Renee)- " Hey everyone" she greeted with a white smile.

(Sasha)- " Hey"

(Paige)- " Guys-- how're you?"

(Dean)- " Hey" he awkwardly and shyly greeted us all.

We all sat down to finally order and have some normal lunch.

(time skip)

Dean cracked up a joke and made all of us laugh-- I took a sip of my water. It was cold-- made my teeth hurt. My phone vibrated on the table, made a few people look at it. I grabbed it to see who was texting me, I felt my face get red when I saw the name Seth Rollins, with a emoji next to it.

(Paige)- " Who's messaging you?"

(y/n)- " Oh-- er, Rollins" I say focusing on texting him back, he apologies for taking so long to text back. Being Seth Rollins is hard word.

(Dean)-" Seth Rollins?" he questioned

(Paige)- " Yeah-- did you know they are an item" Paige makes a heart with her hands point it to me.

(Renee)- " Really-- you two?"

(y/n)- " Yeah"

(Dean)- " That scum of the earth, What made you sink that low" Renee gently punched Dean in the shoulder.

(y/n)- " You and roman say almost the same thing, what don't you like about him?"

(Dean)- " Even though it was a storyline....he stabbed us in the back. We all promised to keep the shield going, Seth, on the other hand-- took a chair to roman and I. He broke the shield up tp pursue his singles titles"

(y/n)- "Hmm" I didn't know what to say really.

(Dean)- " He's Seth Rollins--- He'll do whatever he wants to get what he wants. Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim. Stupid slogan" he scoffs.

I don't like how he's talking about seth like that-- even if it is true. I was still texting a message to Seth as we speak about him, but I didn't want to say that dean was here. A voice in the back of my mind was telling me I should tell him that dean was here, but is it a good idea? I think I need to, I don't want him to worry. He texted back right away, he was asking why was he here. I replied to him saying I was with the girls, and Renee brought him. Seth was replying pretty quick, made me chuckle. I replied to him not to worry.

(Dean)- " All I gotta say to your relationship with him is....good luck"

All I did was grin and continued to look at seth's texts. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.6K 40
**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create something as breathtaking beautiful as this...
33.2K 1.4K 45
Dean likes the only guy that can make him smile, Roman Reigns. He doesn't know how he should tell him because he's afraid Roman may judge. And he thi...
116K 2.5K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...
5.6K 322 16
Seth wishes for the life he had two years ago. The life with his father and his dog by his side. A life full of happiness and joy but hopes dim as th...